- RSS Channel Showcase 6808389
- RSS Channel Showcase 9703325
- RSS Channel Showcase 2812469
- RSS Channel Showcase 5510756
Articles on this Page
- 06/15/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/16/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/17/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 06/17/17--21:00: _Susquehanna County ...
- 06/19/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/20/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/21/17--21:00: _Court Notes 6/22/17
- 06/22/17--21:00: _Court Notes 6/23/17
- 06/22/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/23/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/23/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/24/17--21:00: _Marriage licenses 6...
- 06/26/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/27/17--21:00: _Court Notes 6/28/17
- 06/28/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 07/01/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses 7...
- 07/03/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 07/03/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/04/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/5/17
- 07/05/17--21:00: _Court notes 7/6/17
- 06/15/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/16/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/17/2017
- 06/17/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 06/17/17--21:00: Susquehanna County Court Notes 6/18/2017
- 06/19/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/20/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/21/17--21:00: Court Notes 6/22/17
- 06/22/17--21:00: Court Notes 6/23/17
- 06/22/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/23/2017
- 06/23/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/23/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/24/2017
- 06/24/17--21:00: Marriage licenses 6/25/2017
- 06/26/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/27/17--21:00: Court Notes 6/28/17
- 06/28/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 07/01/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses 7/2/2017
- 07/03/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 07/03/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/4/2017
- 07/04/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/5/17
- 07/05/17--21:00: Court notes 7/6/17
• E-Stern Masonry and Construction et al. to Richard K. Rachkowski, $187,000; Lake Twp.
• Melissa Louise Chertow to John T. Metza Jr. et al., $500,000; Rice Twp.
• Ernest President to Martin C. Diaz Lopez et al., $75,000; Hazleton.
• Richard I. Shudak et al. to Benjamin Card, $70,000; Newport Twp.
• TR KR Real Estate LLC to Maureen E. Cech, $131,000; Kingston.
• David L. Ranker et al. to Ronald A. Hertz et al., $581,500; Hilltop Drive, Black Creek Twp.
• Frank E. Lembo et al. to FRank Bodosky et al., $162,000; Avoca.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Kyle Knanh Pham, $95,000; Pincrest Road, Hazle Twp.
• Krik H. Johnson et al. to Siva Davuluri et al., $350,000; Greystone Drive, Fairview Twp.
• Peter J. Calinski to Joseph R. Stettler, $87,700; Nanticoke.
• Matthew J. Smolko et al. to Richard C. Adamchik et al., $117,000; Swoyersville.
• Grace M. Caprio et al. to Chad Michael Crispell et al., $179,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Paul R. Leonard to Richard A. Bodenschatz, $72,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Vernoica Reimiller to Rosalba Robles, $74,900; Hazleton.
• Harry W. Peters to KPI Land Management LLC, $184,000, Stairville Road; Dorrance Twp.
• Ryan Lindbuchler et al. to JJ & L LLC, $110,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Benjamin J. Ostrowski Jr. to Jason A. Wegrzynowicz et al., $217,000; Dorrance Twp.
• David P. Martin et al. to American International Relocation Solutions LLC, $186,000; Hazle Twp.
• American International Relocation Solutions LLC to John P. Knecht, $186,000; Hazle Twp.
• Brian McMahon v. Theresa McMahon.
• Natina Prioleau v. Elajuwon H. Prioleau.
• Goabriela Lieb v. Paul James Lieb III.
• Gabrielle Camelia Carbone and Clyde Lee Towns Jr., both of Scranton.
• Robert Michael Castaldo III, Henryville, and Pauline Ann Farnan, Scranton.
• Louis J. Melucci and Karen E. Roche, now by marriage Karen E. Melucci, Clarks Summit, to Joseph F. Bissol, Clifford Twp.; a property at 500 R. Knapp Road, Clarks Summit, for $192,500.
• Robert and Kimberley A. Brown, Factoryville, to Stephen John and Rachel Matatics, and Ryan L. Barrows, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 435 Oak St., Scranton, for $52,700.
• Scott Sheruda, executor of the estate of Frieda T. Elkins, also known as Frieda Elkins, Lackawanna County, to Ben Phy and Kristi Trauger, Pennsylvania, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 191 Route 435, Clifton Twp., for $100,000.
• Mary E. Kennedy, Lackawanna County, to Caifen, Wensui and Wenting Liao, Lackawanna County, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; two parcels in Throop for $100,000.
• Ronald J. and Kristine Jarocha, South Abington Twp., to Justin and Sara Green, Dickson City; two parcels at 215 Snyder Ave., South Abington Twp., for $224,500.
• Paul A. DelRosario, Dunmore, to Maureen E. Coyle, Dunmore; a property at 1100 Taylor Ave., Dunmore, for $30,000.
• Darin Huggler, executor of the estate of Dorothy Huggler, Ransom Twp., to Juan Marcano; three parcels in Ransom Twp. for $151,000.
• Joseph J. O’Malley, Blakely, to Christopher Stephen Kilanowski and Kimberly T. Maganelli, Archbald; a property at 205 Third St., Blakely, for $104,255.
• Patrick Sandone Jr. and Michael Sandone to D&L Realty; a property at 350 Gibson St., Scranton, for $175,000.
• Jeffrey Hahn and Kristen Miller, Jermym, to Keith Brislin, Dunmore; a property at 608 Hallstead St., Dickson City, for $104,000.
• Marlene Guzman, 183 Village Drive, Taylor, v. Thomas Barry, 40 Novitsky Road, Scott Twp., seeking in excess of the compulsory arbitration limits set forth in this county as well as all costs and damages permitted under the Pennsylvania rules of civil procedure, for injuries suffered May 9, 2016, in an automobile accident on the McDade Expressway, Scranton; Brian J. Walsh, attorney.
• Donna Vandegrift, 525 Jefferson Ave., Apt. 409, Scranton, v. William Auriemma, M.D. and Colorectal Center of NEPA PC, 381 N. Ninth Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, a sum in excess of the amount which requires submission to arbitration on two counts, for serious injuries, which resulted in great pain and suffering, stroke, permanent paralysis, hospitalization and the inability to care for herself independently due to the negligent treatment by the defendants on two counts; Mitchell J. Shore and Catherine A. Rothenberger, attorneys.
• Ronald J. Cosklo, RR 1 Box 1332, Carbondale (Fell Twp.), letters of administration to Gail Ann Cosklo, same address.
• Eleanor M. Volpe, 803 O’Henry Close, Moosic, letters testamentary to Debra Quinn, 703 O’Henry Close, Moosic, and James F. Clemente, 8 Winding Way, Dallas.
• Nancy M. Gongliewski, also known as Nancy E. Gongliewski, 519 Broad St., Peckville, letters of administration to Anthony Gongliewski, same address.
• Mark J. McDonough, 2820 Pittston Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to James B. McDonough, 500 McDonough St., Scranton.
• Raymond Hauser, 1235 Throop St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to Dorothy Hauser, same address.
• Margaret Ann Abbott, 320 Main St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Carol Ann Davis, 18 Redfield St., Tunkhannock.
• Stephanie Sokol Lindemann, 113 Delaware St., Archbald, letters testamentary to Sonya Sokol Alleger, 2894 Parkview Circle, Emmaus, and Barbara Sokol Marino, 617 Lackawanna Ave., Mayfield.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Louis Domiano, 1212 Mulberry St., Scranton; $3,960.
• Robert Backe, 2112 Boulevard Ave., Scranton; $1,575.
• Jamar Rakim Bowens, 101 Fernwood Ave., Syracuse, N.Y.; $791.
• Eugene Frank Burdett, 428 Genet St., Scranton; $3,134.50.
• Lizette Cintron, 407 N. 12th St., Apt. 3, Newark, N.J.; $1,500.07.
• Kyle Berbick, 1254 Glade Drive, Long Pond; $1,560.90.
• Billy M. Browning, 343 E. Elm St., Scranton; $3,842.13.
• Israel Millard Anthony Jr., 603 Maple St., Apt. 4, Old Forge; $1,477.50.
• Isidro M. Acosta, 200 Private Drive, Spring Brook Twp.; $2,355.50.
Bernardine J. Sweeney and Joseph C. Ford.
Ryan Michael Knowles and Stephanie Elizabeth Scalfer.
Elizabeth Winifred Odewale and Michael Richard Telesford.
Deyanira Delgado and Aleksey Yefremov.
Paul Stanley Shinko and Krystal June Coburn.
Jonelle Spitzman and Bryan William Smith.
Laura Lobrutto and Matthew Davis Liuzzo.
Casey Marie Riley and Kyle S. Daderko.
Joseph Martin Baluski and Stephanie L. Young.
Alexander Joseph Kapral and Hayley Alexis Smith.
Karen Ann Hintze and Joseph Judson Spencer.
Ruth Marte Pena and Manuel Antonio Velazquez Laureano.
Haylee Marie Chura and Tyler Paul Platukis.
Evan Thomas Petersen and Alisa Lynn Evans.
Jaclyn Elizabeth Dyak and Sukhjinder Singh.
Luis Maranda Dagdag III and Melissa Michelle Bravo.
Deborah Miriam Troy and Kenneth W. Johnson.
Kimberly Ann Chipego and Roy Vincent Calvey.
Bradley Edward Scott and Amy Dessrie Scott.
Allyson Marie Hine and Lawrence Richard Malachefski.
Delisha Merida Williams and Cliff Burke.
Holly Ann Smith and Derek A. Groce.
Yuriy M. Boris and Nataliya Y. Turyanytsya.
Gloria M. Barletta and Gerald M. Kreitzer.
Paulino Santos Diaz and Cristina Martinez Jimenez.
Kaitlyn McDonald andYunwon Jang.
Michael Eberle Wehmeier and Justine Porreca.
Jose A. Colon and Gricelda Veronica Silva Bohorquez.
Mark P. Licina and Ashley Rossi.
Maritza Isela Vega Velezaca and Hoover Daniel Niuicela Relica.
Karie Leigh Yefko and Jaren William Lukowski.
Mary Katherine Johnstonn and Jared Edward McTague.
Mary Rose Pettit and Michael Zachary Szklanny.
Caryn Lutz and Joseph Mark Pawlowski.
Ashley Marie Tinter and Craig Richard Stapon.
Amanda Emily Hutton and Blaise Alfonso Greco III.
Glomarie Cruz and Amanda Rivera Santos.
• Emanuel Dietsch, 1233 White Pond Road, Auburn; letters testamentary to Cynthia Esposito, 220 Riverside Blvd., New York, N.Y.
• Robert Thatcher Jr. and Caryn Zurn, both of Hallstead.
• Joseph Mancini of Meshoppen, and Brittany Pascoe of Springville.
• Robert Snyder and Lisa Robinson, both of Endicott, N.Y.
• Debra Baldwin to Rebecca Spiess, a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $190,000.
• Gregory Page Sr. to Bear Creek Properties Inc., a property in New Milford Twp. for $75,646.
• Michael and Sharon Jones to Cheri Penny, a property in Great Bend Twp. for $169,000.
• Colleen Gawlinski to Ralph Fruehan, a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $110,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank to Morgan Klees, a property in Springville Twp. for $113,498.
• Steven Lupole to Jessica Novack, a property in Forest Lake Twp. for $100,000.
• Distant Ventures Limited Partnership to Thomas Sr. and Colleen Kazmierczak, a property in Clifford Twp. for $410,000.
• Christopher Cartwell and Janice Bridgers to Casey Jenkins, a property in Herrick Twp. for $180,000.
• Mary Jo Balent to Francis Grindle, a property in Lathrop Twp. for $95,300.
• Steven and Marsha Manley to David Goff, a property in Montrose for $118,000.
• John and Pamela Ward to Paul an Diane Ungerleider, a property in Herrick Twp. for $185,000.
• Sean R. Baker et al. to Robin Galaskewicz et al., $320,000; Rice Twp.
• Thomas W. McOwen et al. to Gae L. Busch-Petersen et al., $74,000; Newport Twp.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Joseph D. Venclsoki Jr. et al., $82,100; Shickhinny Valley Road, Salem Twp.
• Carl E. Richards et al. to Bryan L. Ochs et al., $200,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Aaron P. Brown to Wilfredo Frias Perez, $123,700; Hazleton.
• RCH Mortgage Fund IV LLC to Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company LLC, $1,429,920; Lake Catalpa Road, Dallas Twp.
• Alex Perez et al. to Benjamin V. Beuhring et al., $118,000; Freeland.
• Lori Wright to Christopher Neyman, $265,000; Dallas Twp.
• Rosemary I. Jones et al. to Rosemary I Jones, $98,880; South Dawes Avenue, Kingston.
• Robert E. Wolfe et al. to Daniel P. Poper Jr. et al., $80,000; Rice Twp.
• Matthew J. Jackson to Michael William Smith, $165,000; Dallas Twp.
• Paulo A. Silva et al. to National Residential Nominee Services Inc,, $160,000; Heights Drive, Kingston Twp.
• National Residential Nominee Servies Inc. to Nicholas Wood et al., $160,000; Heights Drive, Kingston Twp.
• Edward Yale et al. to Vincent Ferenczy et al., $84,700; Fifth Street, Wyoming.
• Regino Simet to Matthew A. Henderson, $88,000; Hazleton.
• Ynosencio Gonzalez et al. to Ettnil Berry, $83,500; Hazleton.
• U.S. Bank et al. to Yohelvis Gonzalez Mercedes, $72,000; West 20th Street, Hazleton.
• Mary Jean Musto et al. to Jared Boos, $150,000; Exeter Twp.
• Michael P. Shay et al. to Brian D. Sterenchock et al., $156,000; Butler Twp.
• JRJ LLC to Kenmarq LLC, $84,600; Nanticoke.
• James Kean to Kimberly Ann Butler et al., $289,900; Kingston.
• Susan O’Leary to Adam Cragle et al., $173,000; Courtright Street, Pringle.
• Chryl A. Zickgraf to Daniel Mark Welch et al., $95,500; Foster Twp.
• Ismael Martinez to Suyapa Lobo, $83,500; Wilkes-Barre.
• Brian Michael Goodman et al. to Donald Scarnulis et al., $474,000; Dallas Twp.
• Paula A. Wisnewski v. Randy Lee Nichols.
• Michelle Bonoski v. Paul J. Bonoski.
• Ronald Fitzgerald v. Michelle Mulhall Fitzgerald.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
n Sebastian Ekas, 114 Carey Ave., Wilkes-Barre, $3,071; 30 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
n Richard Brizzy, 152 Sorbertown Hill Road, Hunlock Creek; $1,022.
n Jason Britt, 18 Sans Souci Trailer Park, Hanover Twp.; $1,801.
n Michael Rogers, c/o Apt. 2, 296 Bennett St., Luzerne; $10,287.
Anyone with information about the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
n William F. Flock Jr. et al. to Future Investment Property LLC, $414,000; Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming.
n John G. Hodgson et al. to AMBICA LLC, $150,000; Hazleton.
n Charles L. Cooper to Jenny Lake Properties LLC, $80,000; Kingston.
n 880 Gayatri LLC to MAA Umiya Hospitality LLC, $3,550,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Joseph Pellegrini et al. to Kevin Comstock et al., $160,000; Exeter.
n Michael P. Shay et al. to Brian D. Sterenchock et al., $156,000; Butler Twp.
n JRJ LLC to KENMARQ LLC, $84,600; Nanticoke.
n Teresa J. Brosso et al. to Lance T. Lewis, $123,500; West Pittston.
n Joan M. Gower et al. to Seth Karnatski, $79,900; White Haven.
n Deborah M. Gonsky to Brandi George et al., $166,000; Kingston.
n Shanna M. Ross et al. to Michael Edward Kelly et al., $170,000; Butler Twp.
n Richard J. Stegman Jr. v. Jennifer Marie Walsh.
n Thomas P. McLaughlin v. Melissa A. McLaughlin.
n Eduviges de la Cruz v. Juan R. Salazar.
n Zigmund M. Flis v. Melanie L. Flis.
n Cheryl Tigio v. Anthony Tiglio III.
n Jeffrey R. Sipler v. Kayla Kolbush.
n Amber Lukasavage v. James Lukasavage.
• Nicholas Laskaris et al. to Alexandria Smith et al., $119,500; Pringle Street, Kingston.
• Diane Opeil to Jason Millard et al., $335,000; Fairview Twp.
• Ronald David Danko et al. to Mary Lou Yanovitch, $345,000; Franklin Twp.
• Mary Ann Capp to Amber Z. Blight, $89,900; Pringle.
• Shawn Kelly et al. to Justin M. Madonia et al., $187,400; West Pittston.
• William F. Grogan et al. to Kristen Cheslick, $185,000; Kingston.
• Eric Demusz et al. to Jesse Sokolofski, $153,000; Butler Twp.
• David C. Levenoskie to NIJMEH Realty LLC, $160,000; Kingston.
• Judy Ann Lunney to Kathleen Francis, $330,000; Laflin.
• Dominic Zukoski to Cheryl Albanese, $126,000; Kingston.
• Andrew J. Walter et al. to Daniel N. Williams, $93,000; Salem Twp.
• Walter Skawski to Leslie A. Marchetti, $159,000; Howard Avenue, Conyngham.
• Margaret A. Straigis et al. to Timothy J. Krochta et al., $144,300; Dallas.
• Joann Hadsell et al. to Gary Kinns et al., $78,000; Harveys Lake.
• Michael Lombardo to Kenneth A. Klimek Jr., $98,400; Pittston.
• Ernest J. Slocum et al. to Martin Straub et al., $75,000; Lehman Twp.
• Sunny Hill Development LLC to Sino Scalia, $197,000; Hanover Twp.
• James D. Day to Eric Messersmith et al., $175,000; Butler Twp.
• Harriet S. Kulick to Christopher J. Graziano et al., $235,000; Fairview Twp.
• Debra L. Lefkowitz to Leo Gutstein et al., $325,000; Harveys Lake.
• Olukayode Aina to Herbert Ortiz, $97,000; Wilkes-Barre
• Shealeen Fasciano-Pranger v. Paul Pranger.
• Sabrina Weidlich v. Brian Weidlich.
• Joseph N. Flaim v. Julianne Flaim.
• John Damiano v. Leigh Anne McGlynn.
• Tonya Ford v. Derrick Ford.
• Gary Marsch to Frederick J. Blase et al., $125,000; Conyngham.
• Geminus Real Estate LLC to TEOS LLC, $1,900,000; Hanover Street, Hanover Twp.
• Dennis Lee Halter et al. to Derrick Walters et al., $160,000; Foster Twp.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development et al. to Bret Santorelli et al., $83,100; Kingston.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Joseph Centrelli et al., $200,000; Butler Twp.
• Diane Mantz to Yokasta Reyes Capella et al., $104,900; Hazleton.
• Joanne G. St. Martin et al. to Rocco J. Arruzzo Jr., $162,000; Walden Drive, Wright Twp.
• Daniel L. Coffin et al. to Douglas Stahl, $129,900; Forty Fort.
■ Samantha Rose Smith and John Paul Anglin, both of Scranton.
■ Nicholas Joseph Cortazar and Amanda Lynn Hillier, both of Eynon.
■ Kenneth D. Hassenbein Jr. and Ashley Anne Cease, both of Dunmore.
■ Eric David Ryczak and Melissa M. Germano, both of Madison Twp.
■ Katelynn Joyce Knick and Randy Robert Taylor, both of Pittston.
■ Sarah M. Checho, Jessup, v. Jesse J. Checho, Jessup; married May 27, 2006, in Dickson City, pro se.
■ Thomas A. Stein, 11624 Salmon Drive, Port Richey, Fla., letters of administration to Monika (Schneider) Stein, 11624 Salmon Drive, Port Richey, Fla.
■ Jean Byer, also known as Jean Burr Byer, 320 Hallstead St., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Edward D. Byer, Jr., 320 Hallstead St., Clarks Summit.
■ Paul J. Walsh, 317 Lemon St., Scranton, letters of administration to Marlene L. Walsh, 4180 Allen St., Bethlehem.
■ Robert Kashuba, 380 Main St., Archbald, v. Joseph A. Gillott, 125 Chapman Lake Road, Scott Twp., seeking an amount in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration thereof under the applicable statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the local rules of this court for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on Business Route 6 westbound on July 6, 2015, Joseph S. Toczydlowski Jr., attorney.
■ Dorothy R., Joseph M. and Michael J. Villegas, Peckville, to Amanda Gyetvai, Peckville; a property at 206 Clearview St., Blakely, for $116,500.
■ Andrew Dalbo, Throop, to Chapman Lake Estates LLC, Peckville; a property in Scott Twp. for $60,000.
■ Geraldine A. Bray, Archbald, to Carla Mullen; a property at 287 R. Main St., Sturges, Archbald, for $95,400.
■ Joseph and Patricia A. DeScipio, Roaring Brook Twp., to Main Street Moscow Properties LP, Moscow; a property in Moscow for $60,000.
■ Peter A. Jr. and Shelly A. Ciavarella to Jeffrey M. and Catherine D. Gillette; a property in Glenburn Twp. for $90,000.
■ Robert Peter and Mary Ellen Zelno, Lackawanna County, to David J. Cipriani and Kristie M. Spinello, Lackawanna County, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 16 Margaret Ave., Archbald, for $202,000.
■ Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C., to Joseph Zator, Olyphant; a property at 92 W. Swallow St., Olyphant, for $87,000.
■ Stephen and Katherine Sillner, Lackawanna County, to Dalton Dickson Properties LLC, Dalton; a property at 740 Orchard St., Scranton, for $49,000.
■ Kelly O’Brien, Scranton, to David Victor Edelstein, Scranton; a property at 1744 Sanderson Ave., Scranton, for $130,000.
■ Paul J. Konopka, Wyoming, to Kion Realty LLC, King of Prussia; a property at 1147 Sloan St., Scranton, for $155,000.
■ Carol Ann Fritch, executrix of the estate of Helen R. Klimach, Scranton, to John F. Bullaro Jr., Scranton; a property at 542 Wales St., Scranton, for $82,900.
■ Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Elliot and Marjorie Ecker, Scranton; a property in Archbald for $212,000.
■ John T. Molenda, deceased, and Maureen A. Luther, guardian of estate and person of Evelyn T. Molenda, Scranton, to Andrew Issac Snyder and Jennifer E. Davis, Montrose, joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 3264 Greenwood Ave., Scranton, for $107,500.
■ Jakub Lekach to 534 E. Drinker St. LLC; a property at 534-536 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, for $175,000.
■ Nicholas E. and Karen E. Pecuch, Pittston, to Raymond DePrimo and Deborah Roberts, Old Forge; a property at 410 Baker St., Old Forge, for $277,000.
■ David Bender and Jennifer O’Laughlin, now by marriage Jennifer Bender, Port St. Lucie, Fla., to Charles Kirkpatrick, Clarks Summit; a property at 130 Carol Drive., Clarks Summit, for $200,000.
■ David Drutarovsky, Smithtown, N.Y., to Joseph and Judith Rudalavage, Eynon; two parcels in Archbald for $62,500.
■ R. David and Nilsa Guerrero Mahon to James Allen and Tina Lanai Green, Lackawanna County; a property at 311 Tulip Circle, Clarks Summit, for $151,500.
■ Linda Jeter, Cathy and Raymond Decker, Lackawanna County, to Michael A. Fedorisin and Robin B. Fahey, Dickson City; a property at 620 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, for $63,500.
■ Alec Sewatsky, Scranton, to George Nickolas Norkaitis, Scranton; a property at 631 Sherwood Ave., Dunmore, for $85,000.
■ John and Trasa Ogozaly, also known as John and Trasa Ogozly, Carbondale, to James J. Biko, Peckville; a property at 9 Morgan St., Carbondale, for $245,000.
■ Robert J. Benko, Jessup, to Lesha Knight, Lackawanna County; a property at 205 Short St., Jessup, for $40,000.
• Daniel C. Rodgers to Manuel Robles, $117,100; Hazleton.
• Wilkes-Barre Hospital Company LLC to N&D Realty LLC, $700,000; Kingston.
• Mark Ritz et al. to JRITZ LLC, $107,000; Foster Twp.
• Lee Lispi et al. to Bruce Joseph Burke, $250,000; Exeter.
• 1001 Sathers Drive Investors LLC to OLP Pittston PA LLC, $12,000,000; Sathers Drive, Pittston Twp.
• John E. Halbing III to William E. Vinsko Jr. et al., $413,005; Jackson Twp.
• Mark McDermott to Kerryn J. Dutko et al., $142,500; Swoyersville.
• Guo Hong Lei to Robert Lucas Williams et al., $128,000; Kingston.
• Michael Haddock to Ross J. Giarratano et al., $150,000; Hughestown.
• Francis Charron to Semuteh Rogers et al., $504,000; Dallas Twp.
• Stephanie Garren v. Bryan Garren.
• Celeste Gonzales v. Armando B. Gonzales.
• Shealeen Aton Fasciano-Pranger v. Paul Pranger.
• William L. Walters IV v. Crystal L. Walters.
• Dennis J. Shannon v. Sandra J. Shannon.
• Keiri Concepcion v. Miguel Angel Lopez.
■ Dominic Francis Swaha and Kristen Marie Rebovich, both of Jessup.
■ Marcus Allen Munley and Christina Marie Siracuse, both of Jessup.
■ Brittany Sheluga, Scranton, and Derek Shuta, Dickson City.
■ Katie Marie Ross and Corey Jay Beichler, both of Dalton.
■ Sheila Marie Mecca, Lake Ariel, and John James Sailors, Dunmore.
■ Joan Ann Boino, Scranton, v. Louis Boino, Scranton; married May 26, 1990, in Scranton, Brian J. Cali, attorney.
■ Lesley Allen Corea, Gouldsboro, v. Christopher Patrick Corea, address unknown; married Feb. 13, 2004, in New York City, pro se.
■ Mildred S. Novak, 111 Brook Drive, Elmhurst Twp., letters testamentary to Valerie R. Bogart, 6 Devonland Drive, Asbury, N.J.
■ Jacqueline Plisko, 2 Ninth St., Moosic, letters of administration to Edward J. Plisko Jr., 1205 Spring Brook Ave., Moosic.
■ Arnold E. Scacchitti, 962 Lakeland Drive, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Marnie Marie Ochs, 250 W. Main St., Brookville.
■ Christopher and Suzette Grzywacz, 150 Stracham Road, Scott Twp., v. Troy Myers, 535 Chestnut St., Apt. 2, Dunmore; Hotel Scranton I LP, doing business as Towne Place Suites by Marriott, Hotel Scranton I GP LLC, doing business as Towne Place Suites by Marriott, and Keystone Hotel Partners LP, doing business as Towne Place Suites by Marriott, all of 26 Radcliffe Drive, Moosic; and Starwood Capital Group LLC, doing business as Starwood Capital Group Global LLC, 591 W. Putnam Ave., Greenwich, Conn., seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 plus interest, costs and other such relief as deemed appropriate on 10 counts, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on Route 11 through the intersection with William Street, Avoca, on July 24, 2015, Katie Nealon, attorney.
■ Norman Thomas and Mary Searfoss, Scranton, to Roy Jr. and Jamie L. Addis, Scranton; a property on Railroad Avenue, Scranton, for $47,000.
■ Bernard T. III and Barbara L. Strong, Scott Twp., to Jordan Hine and Theresa Castelli, Lackawanna County, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Scott Twp. for $167,787.
■ Orientina Nardella, administatrix of the estate of the deceased Giovanni Nardella, Mountain Top, to Dangio Holding LLC, Mountain Top; four parcels in Mayfield for $350,000.
■ Robert J. Chuff, Old Forge, to David E. and Marcia R. Flugsrud Breckenridge, Lake City, Fla.; a property at 519 Clark St., Old Forge, for $135,000.
■ Evan Kasperowski, Lackawanna County, to Harmony J. Vitali, Lackawanna County; two parcels in Jermyn for $125,500.
Hector Hugo Hernandez Dominguez and Lucia Padilla Roldan.
Ashley Marie Tinter and Craig Richard Stapon.
Amanda Emily Hutton and Blaise Alfonso Greco III.
Glomarie Cruz and Amanda Rivera Santos.
Stacy Lynn Bell and Alan Michael Desanto.
Kyra Lynn Fehr and David James Natt II.
Kristie Leigh Robinson and Bryan Allen Poepperling.
Brandilynn Marie Scmoll and Patrick John Nilon.
Alexandra Paula Ortiz and Miguel angel Bonilla.
Heather Marie Owen and John Matthew Kochanski.
Stephanie Ann Davis and Joseph Attilio Graziano.
Brooke Marie Shaffer and David B. Kochinsky.
Matthew Charles Chesniak and Brittnay Anne Balchun.
Lorna Padilla Tejada and Thomas Alfred Evans.
Ryan David Rogers and Cara Elizabeth Verazin.
Kenneth J. Wolcott and Madison Taylor Brozusky.
Visney Vargas Visono and Angel Jhonasky Grullon Rodriguez.
Kristopher David Vitale and Kistina Marie Kulp.
Justine Elisa Cote and Keren Grinberg.
Kristen Ann Ferretti and Broc Alexander Hazlet.
• Lori A. Hinkle et al. to Luis Jose Alcantara et al., $240,000; Butler Twp.
• Marita Marchetti et al. to DELE LLC, $135,200; West Broad Street, West Hazleton.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Heather Michelle Reymunde Wittmer et al., $276,000; Aleksander, Rice Twp.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Charles J. Becker, $89,500; Laurel Run Road, Bear Creek Twp.
• Robert Yamulla to Johann Koenig et al., $351,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Gregory W. Neach to David A. Wilson et al., $140,000; Butler Twp.
• Drew Ziegler to William Sanchez et al., $100,000; North Locust Street, Hazleton.
• Robert Passeri et al. to Lisa Kesselman, $74,000; Lincoln Avenue, West Wyoming.
• Matthew J. Mizikoski to Daniel S. Drumheller Jr., $118,000; Dorrance Twp.
• Nancy J. Montill et al. to Michael Joseph Balbach Jr., $116,000; Exeter.
• Anthony Kampas to Scott A. Nilsen II et al., $94,000; Plan Street, Pittston.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court ordered warrants issued for the following defendants for failure to pay child support:
• Andy (Bolivar) Maria, 929 Myrtle Ave., Ap. 11G, Brooklyn, N.Y.; $575.
• Amanda Boysha, 607 Winters Ave., Hazle Twp.; $4,126.
• Wayne Denston, 139 Breisch Road, Ringtown; $5,415.
• Christopher Alford, 827 Centre St., Freeland; $1,360.
• David Staub, 37 Trojan Road, Hunlock Creek; $4,000.
• Norman Tolsma, 13 Range Road, Hunlock Creek; $1,594.
• Ryan C. Collins, 12 W. St. Marys Road, Hanover Twp.; $1,736.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Bruce Fin to Thomas Buckler Jr. et al., $302,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Louise Giampa et al. to Ryan Mark Kazokas et al., $87,800; Swoyersville.
• Kathryn S. Hirneisen et al. to Nathan White, $146,000; Kingston Twp.
• Vanessa White et al. to Traci Palmer-Knight, $88,000; Smith Street, Dupont.
• H9SW2 et al. to DMN LLC, $595,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Roger B. Bellas et al. to William D. Evans Jr. et al., $220,000; Franklin Twp.
• David R. Fluery et al. to Mark A. Rodrigues et al., $242,500; Dallas Twp.
• Benjamin A. Franklin to Noah J. Pickett et al., $83,000; Kingston Twp.
• Gerald J. Cookus et al. to Toni Fernandes, $82,978; Wilkes-Barre.
• Stephen J. Michaels to Kelly A. Deleo, $135,000; Exeter.
• Priscilla L. Krum et al. to Meghan F. Owen et al., $80,000; Exeter Twp.
• Howard N. Krum et al. to Meghan F. Owen et al., $185,000; Exeter Twp.
• Juan Carlos Villaman et al. to Carla Vargas, $110,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• James Bahner et al. to Leah Marie Rose Tibus et al., $155,000; Dallas.
• Jason Prokopchak to Leane Pace et al., $179,000; Plains Twp.
• Donald Hoffman et al. to Justin Harrison, $175,000; Butler Twp.
• Christiana Trust et al. to Charles Nape Jr., $135m900; Meadowland Avenue, Kingston.
• Altavilla Realty Inc. to Robert Sporer et al., $122,000; Hanover Twp.
• Augustus Diana et al. to Judith Kristeller, $205,000; Dallas Twp.
• Daniel E. Fisher to William Jamieson Jr., $137,500; Salem Twp.
• Daniel Jorris to Anthony J. Hamler et al., $219,000; Butler Twp.
• Kyle Kidd to Scott Kaufer, $75,000; Harveys Lake.
• Earl S. Matthews et al. to Carla J. Morey, $132,000; Salem Twp.
• Amy F. Smith v. Kevin B.
• Matthew J. Sankey v. Peggy Sankey.
• Robert Everett et al. to Donald Hoffman, $117,000; Plains Twp.
• Kenneth R. Robbins et al. to Brian Shurmanek et al., $135,000; Lake Twp.
• Salvatore A. Marisco et al. to TELO Enterprises LLC, $150,000; Union Twp.
• Robert Shaffer to Mark Michael Grebonski et al., $149,000; Swoyersville.
• Melissa A. Frey to Glen Francis Kelley, $91,000; Forty Fort.
• Haribo of America Inc. to 600 Sathers LLC, $1,058,750; Hazle Twp.
• Frank Bullock v. Maryann Louise Bullock.
Abby Russin and Quentin C. Reese.
James Bell and Jill Liskosky.
Sharem Adorno Alfonzo and Rafael Estrada Mercado.
Sunny Marie Mericle Stirewalt and Samuel Stoker Shepherd.
Cristian Javier Avendano and Deborah Ann Dumas.
Samuel Syno and Karen A. Hoffman.
Michelle Lee Maleski and Jolene Ryan.
Tiffany Marie Robinson and Isaias Javier Silfa.
Bailey Nicole Eipper and John Edward Stokes II.
Chloe Valentina Fanelli and Robert Joseph Nawrocki II.
Jessica Marie Roberts and Michael James Petroski.
Brian Jason Martin and Elizabeth Perhacs.
Roselito De la Cruz and Connie Patricia Andujar.
Porfirio Hernandez Hernandez and Blanca Lidia Perez Mazariegos.
Mark A. Gronsky and Kelli Holloman.
Nathan John Spagnuolo and Tabitha Ayn Miscavage.
Wilson Alberto Guerrero and Iris Manuela Castillo Sencion.
Rachel Paulette Meyers and Tashawn Myrell Long.
Jose Angel Colon Santiago and Yadira Ines Arroyo Pena.
Samantha Elizabeth Spallone and Charles Joseph Woodruff.
Jason Aaron Krouse and Beth Ann Lynelle Esposito.
Linette Jazmin Del Valle Cordova and Alberto Tomas Mejia Balvi.
Tamika Lashaun Jones and Gregory Torres Jr.
Kathi Stine Flack and Frederick Mitchell Genung.
Karina Maria Pichardo and Deivy Santiago.
Heather Lynn McAndrew and Robert Joseph Webb.
Ronald B. Sebastianelli and Heather Marie Triola.
Lindsey Judith Delazzari and Nicholas John Phillips.
Joseph Christofer Locascio and Kendra Louise Newberry.
Justin Ryan Starcher and Iris Lynn McGovern.
Rigoberto Rosario Pascual and Fatima Emilia Gonzalez Tejeda.
Bret Carlton Weidow and Laura Ann Novak.
Michelle Marie Paisley and Charles Edward Miller.
Yisney Vargas Visono and Angel Jhonasky Grullon Rodriguez.
• Wilkes-Barre City to Seligman J. Strauss Lodge of B’nai B’rith Housing Foundation, $90,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Jagdish V. Sakariya to Marlon H. Yomona, $110,00;0; Hazleton.
• Allen D. Reeves et al. to Michael A. Gobbler et al., $96,000; Harveys Lake.
• Charles E. Edkins et al. to Joshua Blechle et al., $269,000; Meadow Lane, Ross Twp.
• Patrice K. Sherman to Rafael D. Tejeda Brito et al., $70,000; Peace Street, Hazle Twp.
• John Schake et al. to Roger A. Hogue et al., $159,900; Dallas Twp.
• Patricia Gabriel to Nicholas D. Mazur et al., $190,000; Butler Twp.
• Jack J. Chielli et al. to Geoffrey D. Johnson et al., $353,000; Dallas Twp.
• Stephen J. Brill to Miorfids et al., $107,000; West Hazleton.
• Freddie Mac et al. to Matthew J. Mizikowski, $165,250; Autumn Drive, Fairview Twp.
• Arrena J. Sandler to Brittany I. Bahner et al., $196,000; Harveys Lake.
• Amber Dempsey to Joseph M. Gober et al., $375,000; West Pittston.
• Jeffrey M. Naperski to Dayna S. Schall, $110,000; Plymouth.
• Joseph Simkulak et al. to Aubrey L. Gryskiewicz, $124,000; Luzerne.
• Deborah Ann Robl e tla. to John Youngblood et al., $224,000; Kingston Twp.
• Fairway Consumer Discount company to Doyle Real Estate LLC, $97,500; Hughes Street, Swoyersville.
• Lisa Kerpovich et al. to Erin F. Grzech et al., $128,750; Kingston Twp.
• Cronk Grouop LLC to Dean W. Cates, $73,000; Wilkes-Barre.
■ Roberto Moises Irizarry Ruiz and Shabana Zaman, both of Scranton.
■ Dan Alexander Yotive and Jillian Marie Grant, both of Boston.
■ Stephen F. Seliga and Lacey Jayne Johnston, both of Scranton.
■ Derek Warren Gleason and Sarah Marie Guchanyk, both of South Abington Twp.
■ Jeffrey Michael Pusateri, Dunmore, and Lauren Ann Nesbitt, Easton.
■ Glenn Andrew Bailey and Lawrence Victor Cramer Jr., both of Scranton.
■ Kelly Fagan and Kenneth William Legg Jr., both of Moscow.
■ Michael Joseph Grady and Linda Ann Justice, both of Spring Brook Twp.
■ Alexandra Marie Coolican and Michael Anthony Davies, both of Greenfield Twp.
■ Javar Odell Josey and Wendy Joy Gosnell, both of Scranton.
■ Robert P. and Helene M. Seprish, Dunmore, to Gregory and Nicole Wolfe, Scranton; a property at 1010 Meade St., Dunmore, for $147,500.
■ Wells Fargo Bank, Frederick, Md., to Peter Kazmierczak, Old Forge; a property at 630 S. Keyser Ave., Taylor, for $25,000.
■ Michael J. Igneri, Lackawanna County, to Jeffrey Hahn and Kristen Miller, Lackawanna County; a property at 421 Garfield Ave., Jermyn, for $256,500.
■ Fred and Kathleen Rosetti, Archbald, to Carla Tomasetti, Jessup, and John Havirlak, Olyphant, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 501 Clarkson Ave., Jessup, for $42,000.
■ Gerald Michael Gasper and John J. Gasper, executors of the estate of John J. Gasper Sr., to David Cosklo, Carbondale; a property at 1215 W. State St., Archbald, for $46,500.
■ John Moran, South Abington Twp., to Christopher McCabe, Myrtle Beach, S.C.; a property at 1612 Hawthorne St., Scranton, for $112,000.
■ Carl A. and Megan Hunt, Covington Twp., to Chala Janpraphasakul, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $180,250.
■ John F. Laskowski and Roseanna M. Rabel, now by marriage Roseanna M. Laskowski, Throop, to Laura Little, Brackney Twp.; two parcels at 817 Dudley St., Throop, for $142,000.
■ Mark A. and Jeanne M. Giallorenzi, Clarks Summit, Christopher J. and Bridget K. Kotchick, Dalton, and Justin and Erica Burns, Covington Twp., to Adams CATV Inc., Carbondale; a property on North Main Street, Carbondale, for $89,500.
■ Glenn J. Jr. and Lucy R. Jayne, Clarks Summit, to Kelly McAndrew, Dalton; two parcels in Benton Twp. for $80,000.
■ Mark J. and Wendy M. Jones, South Abington Twp., to Joseph F. and Hongyan Xiong Castagnaro, Scranton; a property at 1101 Audubon Drive, South Abington Twp., for $210,000.
■ Marc V. and Kristin Hoinsky, Scott Twp., to Megan Leonard, Dunmore; a property at 510 Chapman Lake Road, Scott Twp., for $123,600.
■ James D. and Cynthia A. Yeakel, Factoryville, to Timothy R. and Ann T. Dougherty, Wading River, N.Y.; a property at 2020 W. La Plume Road, La Plume Twp., for $308,000.
■ Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, Dunmore, to David and Sharon Lee, Scranton; a property at 2207 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $65,958.
■ Wells Fargo Bank to 111 Prospect LLC; a property at 111 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $33,829.
■ Edward J. Zipay Jr. and James M. Zipay, both of Blakely, to BlakelyRidge LLC, Mayfield; a property on Business Route 6, Blakely, for $2,400,000.
■ Harry John Malsch, executor of the estate of Catherine Malsch, also known as Catherine L. Malsch, Vandling, to David M. and Janelle M. Zigon, Clifford; a property at 652 Main St., Vandling, for $59,400.
■ Dominick and Danielle Sacchetti, Olyphant, to Roy H. Green, Archbald; a property at 620 E. Grant St., Olyphant, for $111,700.
■ Diplomat Property Manager LLC to David J. Mitchell, Scranton; a property at 328 Propsect Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
■ Jon P. and Crystal Satriano, Thornhurst Twp., to Heather L. Gaus and Tonya Lynn Ianni, Gouldsboro, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Thornhurst Twp. for $116,600.
■ Richard W. and Melinda M. Dominick, Everett, Wash., to Rosa Escalante, Lackawanna County; two parcels in Scranton for $35,000.
■ Phillip M. Polcha, South Abington Twp., v. Nicole Polcha, Scranton; married July 12, 2012, in Dallas; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
■ Kaitlen Elizabeth Link, Greenfield Twp.; $1,292.
■ Michael F. Lewis, 3635 Garden Brook Drive, Apt. 21600, Farmers Branch, Texas; $361.50.
■ Michael Joseph Kearns, 131 S. Hilltop Road, New Ringgold; $3,395.
■ Michael Montafia, 6 Laurel St., Carbondale; $1,984.50.
■ Laquan Sheron Moore, 912 Washington St., Reading; $4,590.52.
■ Timothy David Kelminski, 104 Rockledge Terrace, Taylor; $1,240.37.
■ Ellen T. Mickavicz, 145 Westgate Drive, Apt. J11, Carbondale; $600.
■ Nathaniel Mihalik, 212 Fourth St., Blakely; $429.
■ Leslie C. LaPorte, 5141 McCombs Road, Hephzibah, Ga.; $940.50.
■ Adam Layman, 130 Lincoln St., Olyphant; $1,306.50.
■ Pablo Jose Manon, 544 Taylor Ave., Bronx, N.Y.; $478.
■ Theresa Lee Mulea, 2211 Golden Ave., Scranton; $616.75.
■ Crystal Campagna, 628 Theodore St., Scranton; $1,824.50.
■ Bianca Aimee Maldonado, 331 Race St., Catasauqua; $741.
■ Harvey Johnson, 868 W. Bridge St., Morrisville; $1,186.68.
■ Richard Thomas Johns, 831 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton; $4,926.
■ Myles Elliot Luckett, 111 Bergen Court, Scranton; $506.82.
■ Eric J. Lutz, 601 Mill St., Dunmore; $379.
■ Jason Ousey, 1308 Princess St., Williamstown; $4,395.40.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
■ Anthony R. Petrillo, 21, Scranton, stopped Sept. 19 by South Abington Twp. police.
■ Tyler Morgan, 24, Scranton, stopped Sept. 3 by Dunmore police.
■ Joseph Brian McLean, 23, Chesapeake Beach, stopped Sept. 5 by Scott Twp. police.
■ Joseph Buselli, 59, Dunmore, stopped Nov. 22 by Scranton police.
■ Karis Reidenback, 25, Scranton, stopped Oct. 25 by Scranton police.
■ Patrick S. Urso, 31, Scott Twp., stopped Feb. 28, 2016, by Scott Twp. police.
■ Jamal Wilson, 23, Scranton, stopped April 22, 2016, by Taylor police.
■ Troy Costello, 24, Scranton, stopped March 7 by Dickson City police.
■ Carla Piazza, 41, Dunmore, stopped Jan. 5 by Dunmore police.
■ Mark Robert Nicoletti, 24, King of Prussia, stopped Jan. 24, 2015, by Dunmore police.
■ Jaime Rosario Rivera, 47, Scranton, stopped Nov. 3 by Scranton police.
■ John Joseph Ritzco, 33, Archbald, stopped Oct. 30 by Jessup police.
■ Anthony W. Borosky Jr., 52, Clarks Summit, stopped July 10 by South Abington Twp. police.
■ Casey Tighe, 24, Dunmore, stopped Nov. 19 by Dunmore police.
■ Matthew J. Brennan, 29, Carbondale, stopped Dec. 16 by Carbondale police.
■ Emily Ann Huffsmith, 22, Factoryville, stopped May 15, 2016, by South Abington Twp. police.
■ Patricia Cabral-Monteiro, 25, Scranton, stopped Nov. 18 by South Abington Twp. police.
■ Stephen R. Fox, 42, Nicholson, stopped Jan. 5 by Waverly Twp. police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
■ Mark M. Simeone, 24, Scranton, arrested Jan. 31 by Dunmore police for receiving stolen property, dealing in proceeds of unlawful activities with intent to promote, theft by deception-false impression, forgery; publishing, making, selling, giving or otherwise transferring to another, or offering or advertising, or aiding and abetting any other person to use an access device knowing that the access device is counterfeit.
■ Mark Seber, 23, Scranton, arrested Feb. 16 by Dunmore police for intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered and use and possession of drug paraphernalia.
■ Peter Graziano, 31, Moscow, arrested March 31, 2016, by Scranton police for theft by unlawful taking movable property, receiving stolen property and intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered.
■ Deshawn Kamelletier Taylor, 20, Scranton, arrested Dec. 15 by Dickson City police for theft by deception-false impression and three counts of retail theft.
• Elsie A. Dock et al. to Brian W. Kerchner, $106,000; Slocum Twp.
• Aileen Benedict et al. to 160 James Street, LLC, $275,000; Kingston.
• First National Bank of Pennsylvania to Colbco, LLC, $510,000; Ashley.
• Walden Estates Inc. to Nathan Robert Meyers et al., $265,586; Fairview Twp.
• Helen V. Gattuso to Carolyn T. Kemmerer, $132,500; Hanover Twp.
• Kenneth C. Wallace to John Neddoff et al., $179,900; Lehman Twp.
• Anthony Wasco et al. to Frank E. Kotula et al., $108,300; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• John P. Riccetti et al. to Gerald P. Scranta et al., $325,000; Kingston Twp.
• Sandra Adonizio to West Side Real Estate Holdings, LLC, $340,000; Swoyersville.
• Charles R. Hislop et al. to Eric Henry Peichota, $90,001; Dallas Twp.
• Matthew John McGowan to Russel R. Watkins et al., $220,000; Wright Twp.
• Goliath Properties Inc. to Chad T. Brisendine, $280,000; Butler Twp.
• Herbert L. Pearson et al. to Diana McCreary, $70,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Joseph J. Kostrzewski to Adam Martin, $152,750; Jackson Twp.
• Michael McAndrew et al. to Victor Perez, $74,400; Pittston.
• Lynn Harding et al. to James Wallace et al., $80,000; Hanover Twp.
• Christina R. Legath v. Robert N. Legath.
• Renee Lefkoski v. Elvis Lefkoski
• Richard Veneri v. Anne Marie Sochia-Veneri.
• Michael D. Kashnicki v. Liza A. Kashnicki.
• Abdul Huq Thameem v. Heather Thameem.
• Tammie A. Robbins v. Donald J. Robbins.
• Joseph Milazzo v. Diane M. Milazzo.
• Mark David Yankowski v. Maria Anne Yankowski.
• Veronica Remsky v. David B. Remsky.
• Tina M. Bauman v. Michael A. Bauman Jr.
• Jere Harold Spang Jr. v. Patricia Ann Spang.
• Justin Tamanini to Susan M. Baer, $132,000; Kingston.
• D & L Realty et al. to Lot 8 Development LLC, $265,750; Pittston Twp.
• D & L Realty et al. to Commerce Road Development et al., $346,750; Pittston Twp.
• Joan Traglia et al. to Carlazio Property Holdings LLC, $95,000; Parsonage Street, Pittston.
• Luchi Real Estate LLC to Jeffrey J. Ghannam et al., $315,300; Jenkins Twp.
• Kendall M. Hurley Deeb v. Jeffrey G. Deeb.
• Maria Diaz v. Jesus N. Diaz.
• Charles N. Hampton Jr. v. Nicole M. Hampton.
• James Cox Jr. v. Tracy Ann Cox.
• Yojansy Reyes Brito v. Mariely Nieves Llavona.
• Eric Lingler v. Rhiannon Yencha.