- RSS Channel Showcase 6101940
- RSS Channel Showcase 2238283
- RSS Channel Showcase 1555923
- RSS Channel Showcase 1147364
Articles on this Page
- 07/05/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/06/17--21:00: _Court notes 7/7/17
- 07/06/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/06/17--21:00: _Wyoming county Cour...
- 07/07/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 07/08/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 07/10/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 07/10/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/11/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/12/17
- 07/12/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/13/17
- 07/12/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/13/17--21:00: _Court notes 7/14/17
- 07/13/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/14/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 07/14/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 07/15/17--21:00: _Marrigae Licenses
- 07/17/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 07/18/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/19/17
- 07/19/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/20/17
- 07/20/17--21:00: _Court Notes 7/21/17
- 07/05/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/6/2017
- 07/06/17--21:00: Court notes 7/7/17
- 07/06/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/7/2017
- 07/06/17--21:00: Wyoming county Court Notes 7/7/2017
- 07/07/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 07/08/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 07/10/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 07/10/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/11/2017
- 07/11/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/12/17
- 07/12/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/13/17
- 07/12/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/13/2017
- 07/13/17--21:00: Court notes 7/14/17
- 07/13/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/14/2017
- 07/14/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 7/15/2017
- 07/14/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 7/15/2017
- 07/15/17--21:00: Marrigae Licenses
- 07/17/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 07/18/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/19/17
- 07/19/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/20/17
- 07/20/17--21:00: Court Notes 7/21/17
■ Christopher Adam T. Hayhoe, Union, Ontario, and Melissa Lee Sanko, Moscow.
■ Jon Colin Smerecky and Jennifer Elizabeth Spott, both of Drexel Hill.
■ Brooke Elizabeth Reynolds and Stephen Joseph Loss, both of Peckville.
■ Walter Robles Jr., Peckville, and Ixel Marie Ojeda-Vega, Jessup.
■ Kelsi Matylewicz and William Christopher Bidwell, both of Old Forge.
■ Rosemarie Sandra Speranzo and Thomas Russell Zalewski Jr., both of Tunkhannock.
■ Venuskumar B. Patel, Folsom, Calif., and Radha K. Patel, Scranton.
■ Kevin M. Kohut and Kristina Mihalich, both of Dickson City.
■ Ellen Theresa Walsh, Clarks Green, and Cooper Lee McCullough, Northampton, Mass.
■ Randy Joseph Beck Jr. and Ashley Gris, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Lauren Anne Urso and Joseph Cosmo Iacovazzi, both of Old Forge.
■ Darian Nathaniel Banks and Fania A. Blackwell, both of Scranton.
■ Arthur James McKenna and Amanda Rose Lee, both of Scranton.
■ Joseph Ruggiero, Scranton, v. Jennifer Ruggiero, Scranton; married Sept. 16, 2006, in Taylor, pro se.
■ Jessica Parker, Scranton, v. Peter Ullo, Flourtown; married Oct. 3, 2015, in Scranton, pro se.
■ Maurina Angelina, 950 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Marianne Farrington, 1 Algonquin Road, Acton, Mass.
■ Mary J. Soares, 1330 Winton St., Archbald, letters testamentary to Evelyn L. Soares, 1330 Winton St., Archbald.
■ Jessica A. Confer, Karl D. Jr. and Chong Huber, Jefferson Twp., to Chandra B. and Bina M. Rai, Scranton; a property at 1210-1212 Reynolds Ave., Taylor, for $85,000.
■ Julie T. McGee, now by marriage Julie T. Ludka, and Michael Ludka, South Abington Twp., to David and Justine Lavelle, Scranton; a property at 1631 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, for $215,000.
■ Dolores Urbanski, Greenfield Twp., to Dominic A. Dieebo and Cara M. India, Scranton; a property in Greenfield Twp. for $220,000.
■ Jeffrey L. and Noelle Marie Spagna, South Abington Twp., to Charles M. and Donna G. Moesta, Lansdale; a property at 303 Bailey St., South Abington Twp., for $187,000.
■ Scranton Tower Associates LP, Taylor, to D&D SNB LLC, Wilkes-Barre; two parcels in Dunmore for $945,000.
■ Caliber Real Estate Services LLC, attorney-in-fact for LSF8 Master Participation Trust, Irving, Texas, to Berlyn Holdings LLC, Old Forge; a property at 1826 W. Gibson St., Scranton, for $54,900.
■ Gary P. and Antonietta Lisk, Lake Ariel, to Amy Rivera and Cristian Rivera Suarez, Scranton; a property at 1210 Washburn St., Scranton, for $85,000.
■ James J. and Cynthia C. Gucci, Bellport, N.Y., to Michael A. and Maryanne J. Sjoholm, Middle Island, N.Y.; a property on Locust Lane, Covington Twp., for $25,000.
■ Eliza Lewis to Timothy Richard and Arlee M. Benedict; a property at 376 Daleville Highway, Covington Twp., for $173,000.
• Lea A. Chandler to Liquid Sky Marketing Inc., $144,500; Butler Twp.
• Charles W. Linck to Martha J. Shaunessy et al., $196,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Ashley Ranaldo et al. to Zachary J. Klass et al., $169,900; Swoyersville.
• Eleanor J. Fox et al. to Megan Bartuska, $132,000; Hughestown.
• Jason M. Millard et al. to Stanley J. Jadus et al., $248,000; Wright Twp.
• Alan Weinberg et al. to Pinchus H. Levitin et al., $132,000; North Dawes Avenue, Kingston.
• Paul M. Patara et al. to Sirajuddin Ahmed et al., $169,000; Swoyersville.
• Efrain Hernandez to Katherine Victoria, $100,000; West 5th Street, Hazleton.
• Jason Gustinucci et al. to Sungjin Kuen, $302,500; Rice Twp.
• Mary K. Mackachinas to Patricia A. Launhardt, $78,000; Dupont.
• Justin Nemic to Seth Hennion et al., $165,000; Dupont.
• Katherine Victoria to Zuleika Maria Gachette, $110,000; West 5th Street, Hazleton.
• Frank Grimes to Petar P. Suvacar et al., $97,500; Fern Street, Freeland.
• Bear Creek Foundation Inc. to Patricia Ressler et al., $75,000; Bear Creek Boulevard, Bear Creek Twp.
• Gregory R. Moser Sr. et al. to Andrew J. Wojtowicz, $175,000; Sycamore Road, Wright Twp.
• Jeffrey Boberick et al. to Kevin Brandon Goss et al., $190,000; Ross Twp.
• Ronald Ercolani to Hall’s and Son’s Entreprise LLC, $175,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Leonard R. Blazick et al. to Leonard W. Davies, $72,400; Kingston.
• Hughes Partnership Venture LLC to Geisinger Clinic, $1,500,000; Kingston.
• Rosemarie Swain to Rachel Symons, $130,500; Kingston Twp.
• William Shonk Hughes et al. to Geisinger Clinic, $250,000; Kingston.
• Lon Edmonds Jr. et al. to Richard R. Whitenight et al., $107,500; Nescopeck Twp.
• Katherine Jarvis et al. to Aileen W. Ginocchetti, $170,000; Larksville.
• Chun Sik Chang et al. to Joseph Bisulca et al., $245,000; Dallas Twp.
• Char-Mar Development Inc. to Michael D. Weaver, $1,500,000; Lake Twp.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Robert E. Plank, $189,000; Butler Twp.
• Joseph C. Bisulca et al. to Daniel J. Coates Jr. et al., $189,100; Dallas Twp.
• Angela Cornelius v. Jon Cornelius.
• Heidi K. Evancho v. Michael G. Evancho.
• Ellen M. Swithers Smith v. Jeffrey J. Smith.
• Denise Sellers to Orel Sean Sellers.
• Maria L. Whitley v. Thomas L. Whitley.
• John L. Etter Sr. v. Ann M. Etter.
■ Danielle V. Kane, Duryea, and Dominick J. McTague, Scranton.
■ Sara Teeple, Jermyn, and Walter I. Zabrowski III, Scott Twp.
■ William P. Trego Jr., Covington Twp., and Penny M. Enslin, Elmhurst Twp.
■ Jason Philip Warner, Clifton Twp., and Amy Elizabeth Martin, Scranton.
■ Connor Joseph Smith, Chester, N.Y., and Caroline Elaine Gallo, Dunmore.
■ Maura Teresa King and Bryan Matthew Zagorski, both of Clarks Green.
■ Martha Ann Triano and Nicholas Scott Lowry, both of Spring Brook Twp.
■ James H. Auble, Ocean View, Del., and Helen B. McKinney, Blakely.
■ Kathleen Wheeler and Judith C. McGreevy, both of Scranton.
■ Joanne Dewey, Blakely, v. Lawrence Dewey, Eynon; married Oct. 13, 2000, in Olyphant; Theresa J. Malski-Pezak, attorney.
■ Shane Corriveau, Carbondale, v. Chelsi Corriveau, Edwardsville; married April 15, 2013, in Carbondale; pro se.
■ Bethel Baptist Church of Lincoln Heights to Main Swetland LLC; a property on South Main and Cornell Street, Scranton, for $87,500.
■ Stacy R. Ferguson, now by marriage Stacy R. Ferguson Snedeker, and Kyle J. Snedeker, Factoryville, to Shawna E. Engle, Factoryville; a property on Handsome Lake Road, Benton Twp., for $200,000.
■ Nancy A. Luciani, aka Nancy L. Nealon, as trustee of the Ann N. Luciani revocable trust, Nicholson, to Michael F. Venn and Curtina Heckman, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Phoenixville; a property on Little Lake Road, Jefferson Twp., for $35,000.
■ Joseph Bell, Greentown, to Muratab Ali; a property at 616 Palm St., Scranton, for $35,000.
■ Paul M. and Annette Sporer, Lisa Sporer, now by marriage Lisa Minnichbach, and Joseph Minnibach, Moosic, and Renee Sporer, Michigan, to Marla Grill, Moosic; a property at 4103 Lawrence Ave., Moosic, for $200,000.
■ Salim Reza to Keith Robert Axtell; a property at 1120 Fisk St., Scranton, for $65,000.
■ Margaret T. Whitbeck, attorney-in-fact for Dorothy A. Yerabek, Taylor; a property at 300 W. Hospital St., Taylor, for $102,000.
■ Mary Ann and Jeffrey Zipay, Archbald, to Rochelle and Jimmy Rem Rasberry, Tupelo, Miss.; two parcels in Archbald for $92,750.
■ Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, Dunmore, to Ali Ghameshlouy, Carbondale; a property at 1716 Ash St., Scranton, for $40,500.
■ Todd A. and Kirsha L. Johns, Clarks Summit, to Jesse M. and Jillian M. Baldan, Archbald; a property at 105 Raymond Drive, Jermyn, for $293,550.
■ Albert J. Staffaroni, also known as Albert Staffaroni, 207 Seymour Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert J. Staffaroni, 12 Oak Ave., Larchmont, N.Y.
Wyoming County Court Notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
■ U.S. Bank NA Trustee and Nationstar Mortgage LLC AIF to Stephen W. Sickler, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $32,000.
■ Mountain Stone LLC to Brittianni Dannielle Severcool, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $101,800.
■ Kenneth E. Heard and Bonnie L. Heard to Karen A. Neare, a property in Tunkhannock for $82,500.
■ Bill Grindall, Shannon Beeman, POA, and Sandra L. Lasher to John Davis, a property in Overfield Twp. for $122,000.
■ Anthony J. Wisnosky and Brenda J. Wisnosky to Nicholas Perez Jr., a property in Tunkhannock for $722,400.
■ Richard Alan Platt and Betty Jean Platt to Charles R. Bunnell and Sandra D. Bunnell, a property in Meshoppen Twp. for $114,000.
■ Kevin J. Hallock and Sarah J. Hallock to Jennifer Davis, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $128,500.
■ Mark Bickleman and Melissa Bickleman to Christopher Morgan, a property in Nicholson Twp. for $236,000.
■ J&L Development Corp. and J&M Development Corp. to Arthur D. Faraday and Susan L. Faraday, a property in Clinton Twp. for $519,000.
■ Vickie Desantis to Katharine E. O’Brien and Janet Durbin, a property in Clinton Twp. for $147,000.
■ Peggy Ann Kingston to Craig A. Keiser and Laura L. Keiser, a property in Tunkhannock for $95,210.
■ Thor Trowbridge and Tari Trowbridge to Christopher Bergey, a property in Laceyville for $116,500.
■ Mark Morrow to James A. Gillen and Kristine R. Gillen, a property in Noxen Twp. for $109,746.
■ Jamie Morrison, Jamie L. Morrison, Cynthia A. Morrison, POA, David E. Morrison, and Cynthia A. Morrison to Michael Ray Shelhamer Jr., a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $200,000.
■ Eugene C. Ferris, Kevin L. Ferris and Helen W. Ferris to Matthew P. Ferris, a property in Braintrim Twp. for $1,927.
■ Roger Long and Robert Long to Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company LLC, a property in Eaton Twp. for $867,800.
■ Christopher Wallace to Kathi J. Derhammer, Amber Lee Derhammer and Richard E. Derhammer, a property in Monroe Twp. for $15,343.
■ Duane E. Furman and Kimberly A. Furman to Lillie Johnson, a property in Forkston Twp. for $100,000.
■ EAS4 Realty LLC to Daniel C. Stine Jr. and Talitha Ann Stine, a property in Eaton Twp. for $13,500.
■ Homesales Inc. to Michael Kevin Vieira, a property in Clinton Twp. for $17,500.
■ James S. Weber, Kenneth W. Weber, and Alice Weber to David Anderson and Lois K. Anderson, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $40,000.
■ W. Jamin Merritt to Christopher D. Black and Brenda Black, a property in Nicholson Twp. for $287,000.
■ Wyoming County Sheriff, Bet Shavei Tzion, Bet Shavei Tzion International, and Bet Shavei Tzion LTD International to Cadles of Grassy Meadows II LLC, Assignee, Brown Bark I LP Assignee, Sovereign Bank, and Main Street Bank, a property in Eaton Twp. for $2,345.
■ Theodore R. Roberts and Jennifer Very, both of Nicholson.
■ Devin Patrick Walsh, of Dalton, and Lindsey Elizabeth Harris, of Tunkhannock.
■ Owen Daryle Scott and Heather Lee Marchion, both of Laceyville.
■ Michael Robert Baldwin and Jessica Fae Boughton, both of Meshoppen.
■ Richard G. Squier Sr., aka Richard G. Squier, late of Nicholson, Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Joann B. Squier, Excx., c/o Jami Layaou Hearn, Esquire, 181 W. Tioga St., Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
■ Donald R. Newberry, late of Monroe Twp., Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Linda R. Long, Exec., c/o Deborah Albert-Heise, Esquire, 103 Warren St., Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
• Joseph D. Donovan et al. to George Fediw et al., $147,000; Duryea.
• Michael F. Marcos to John Riccetti, $145,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Joseph Lesko et al. to Zinsi Adogbefu, $82,500; Wilkes-Barre.
• Amy Pergosky et al. to David Disla et al., $105,000; Hazleton.
• Nafty M. Hage et al. to Ryan Mayer et al., $132,500; Lehman Twp.
• Drew A. Jones et al. to Scott K. Stotle et al., $390,000; Dallas Twp.
• Edmund J. Ferdinand Jr. to Jonathan A. Lugo Tejada et al., $115,000; Hazleton.
• Pillapakkam Narasimhan et al. to Weichert Workforce Mobility Inc., $292,000; South Woodhaven Drive, White Haven.
• Weichert Workforce Mobility Inc. to William S. Klinger, $292,000; South Woodhaven Drive, White Haven.
• Congetta Ripple et al. to Ximoara Ramirez et al., $73,000; Emerald Court, Hazleton.
• James L. Wallace et al. to Christopher J. Roberts et al., $140,000; Hanover Twp.
• Robert Smith et al. to Charles D. Coleman et al., $110,000; Pittston.
• James A. Bufalino et al. to Lindsay H. Szalkowski, $92,000; West Pittston.
• BER Real Estate Investments to Vereit Be Portfolio LLC, $1,195,501; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• Robert E. Weiss et al. to Richard L. Templeton et al. ,$489,000; Union Twp.
• Christina V. Metta et al. to Melissa Isabel Fenton et al., $110,000; Conyngham Twp.
• Rose Marie Stravinsky to Kimberly A. Mahoney, $94,900; Ryman Street and Bennett Street, Luzerne.
• Robert Ayers v. Elizabeth Ayers.
Chloe Valentina Fanelli and Robert Joseph Nawrocki II.
Jessica Marie Roberts and Michael James Petroski.
Brian Jason Martin and Elizabeth Perhacs.
Roselito De la Cruz and Connie Patricia Andujar.
Porfirio Hernandez Hernandez and Blanca Lidia Perez Mazariegos.
Mark A. Gronsky and Kelli Holloman.
Nathan John Spagnuolo and Tabitha Ayn Miscavage.
Wilson Alberto Guerrero and Iris Manuela Castillo Sencion.
Rachel Paulette Meyers and Tashawn Myrell Long.
Jose Angel Colon Santiago and Yadira Ines Arroyo Pena.
Samantha Elizabeth Spallone and Charles Joseph Woodruff.
Jason Aaron Krouse and Beth Ann Lynelle Esposito.
Linette Jazmin Del Valle Cordova and Alberto Tomas Mejia Balvi.
Tamika Lashaun Jones and Gregory Torres Jr.
Kathi Stine Flack and Frederick Mitchell Genung.
Karina Maria Pichardo and Deivy Santiago.
Heather Lynn McAndrew and Robert Joseph Webb.
Ronald B. Sebastianelli and Heather Marie Triola.
Lindsey Judith Delazzari and Nicholas John Phillips.
Joseph Christofer Locascio and Kendra Louise Newberry.
Justin Ryan Starcher and Iris Lynn McGovern.
Rigoberto Rosario Pascual and Fatima Emilia Gonzalez Tejeda.
Bret Carlton Weidow and Laura Ann Novak.
Michelle Marie Paisley and Charles Edward Miller.
Yisney Vargas Visono and Angel Jhonasky Grullon Rodriguez.
• Zivorad Novic et al. to John Zeneski et al., $320,000; Rice Twp.
• Jasmin F. Ramirez to Joe Roldolfo Luna Trinidad, $85,000; North Church Street, Hazleton.
• Marilyn A. Heuchert to Theodore R. Leszcynski et al., $355,000; Hazle Twp.
• John W. Morgan et al. to Marilouise Pipeling, $103,191; Harveys Lake.
• Catherine M. Belardo et al. to Sean M. Malone et al., $114,500; Kingston.
• Archangel M. Inc. to White Haven RE LLC, $650,000; White Haven.
• Craig E. Terrill et al. to Richard A. Jimenez et al., $70,000; Plymouth.
• Freeland Business and Development Authority et al. to See Us At Destinations LLC, $150,000; Freeland.
• Richard Quackenbush to Alan Ozer, $95,000; Harveys Lake.
• Mary F. Jillson-Stout et al. to Lisa Walski, $148,000; Lehman Twp.
• Pro-Ko Properties Inc. to Carolyn Grace Mason, $87,900; Foote Avenue, Duryea.
• Denise M. Ogurkis v. Gerald S. Ogurkis.
• Ellen M. Swithers Smith v. Jeffrey J. Smith.
• Nikita N. Kemper v. Martin J. Kemper.
• Betsaida Mejia v. Hamlet F. Ferreira.
■ Christopher Jason Trochinsky and Stephanie Lynn Miller, both of Blakely.
■ Jennifer L. Pawleshyn and Rachael Anne Smith, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Luciano Simeone and Tiziana Mancini, both of Moosic.
■ Erin Elizabeth Jubinsky and Steven Michael Walosin Jr., both of Browndale.
■ Mary Kate Smith Parke and Teresa Lauchaire, now known as Teresa Castro, co-trustees for the Thomas William Kelly and Margaret Mary Kelly Irrevocable Personal Residence Trust, to John Thomas Kennedy Jr., Lackawanna County; property on South Webster Avenue, Scranton, for $81,370.
■ Bottling Group LLC, White Plains, N.Y., to 3015 N. Main LLC, Hazleton; two parcels in Scranton for $856,986.
■ JLP Contracting Inc., previously erroneously referred to as JLP Contracting, to Tiffany Goldy and Mark Deitz, Blakely, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property on Wayne Street, Archbald, for $115,000.
■ Richard M. Brunori and Ann C. Coar, now by marriage Ann Coar Brunori, Blakely, to Frank Simrell, Dunmore; a property at 462 Bagnick St., Blakely, for $160,900.
■ Shadows & More LLC to Forrest Marshall and Anne L. Peirce; two parcels in Covington Twp. for $165,000.
■ Robert L. Renna, Gouldsboro, to Dianerva Vasquez, Scranton; a property at 10 New York St., Scranton, for $32,000.
■ Stephanie M. Festa, now by marriage Stephanie M. Bentler, and Jeffrey Bentler, Yatesville, to Sumitra R. Patel, Forsyth, Ga., Ronakkumar and Nirali Pravinchandra Patel, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 916 Moosic St., Scranton, for $70,000.
■ Dion Wallinger, Tampa, Fla., and David Wallinger, Doylestown, to Gregory T. and Samantha Jones, Scranton; a property at 88 Green Grove Road, Scott Twp., for $128,750
■ William J. and Patricia J. Brock, Clarks Summit, to James F. and Susan I. McDarby, Clarks Summit; a property at 610 Carnation Drive, Clarks Summit, for $300,000.
■ Sandra L. Nicholson, Archbald, to Joshua J. Lupini and Jaime L. Zaverl, Jessup, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 226 Ontario Ave., Archbald, for $165,000.
■ Ramly and Suzanne Siwi, Scranton, to Andreas B. S. Luntungan, Scranton; two parcels at 613 Mineral Ave., Scranton, for $49,000.
■ Colleen Costello McGraw, trustee for the Robert M. Costello Irrevocable Trust, to Eugene D. and Debra L. Wagner, Dunmore; a property at 1404 Delaware St., Dunmore, for $120,000.
■ Thomas J. Brostoski Jr. to Octavio Collado and Keila Figueroa; a property in Covington Twp. for $262,500.
■ Gregory J. Kippycash, individually and as executor of the estate of Catherine Kippycash, and sole beneficiary of the estate of Catherine Kippycash, Scranton, to 816-818 Richmont St. LLC, Clarks Green; two parcels at 816-818 Richmont St., Scranton, for $228,000.
■ James E. IV and Jill M. May, Lackawanna County, to Benjamin T. and Jessica L. Bachman, Lackawanna County; a property at 137 Kimberly Circle, Newton Twp., for $243,000.
■ Sugarmans Plaza Ltd., Brooklyn, N.Y., to 600 Scranton LLC, Eynon; a property on Business Route 6, Archbald, for $8,000,000.
■ Servicelink LLC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Maria Moreno, Pocono Summit; a property at 1131 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $48,500.
■ Nancy and Albert Friedberg, Scott Twp., to Saul and Gitty Horowitz, Spring Valley, N.Y.; a property at Chapman Lake, Scott Twp., for $80,000.
■ JoAnn Summa, Dunmore, v. Daniel Allen Summa, Dunmore; married March 18, 2006, in Lackawanna County; Judith G. Price, attorney.
■ Valerie A. Williams, Scranton, v. Duncan L. Williams, Scranton; married March 30, 2012, in Rockingham County, Va.; Frank J. Ruggiero, attorney.
■ Gena Gehris, Scranton, v. Thomas R. Gehris, Allentown; married Oct. 15, 2011, in Long Beach Island, N.J.; Judith G. Price, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
■ Paul P. Jr. and Christina Firmin, 15 Country Club Drive, Thornhurst; $554.01.
■ Ronald M. Altenhain, 11 Debbie Drive, Dunmore; $26,805.76.
■ Donald M. Williams, individually and as president of Drummond Communications Inc., 1719 Penn Ave., Scranton; $952.88.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
■ Facility Development & Planning LLC, 417 Lackawanna Ave., floor 5, Scranton; $8,693.72.
■ Timothy Aikman, 200 W. Main St., Dalton; $5,145.05.
■ Lake Scranton Urgent Care LLC, 1141 Moosic St., Scranton; $16,794.90.
■ James Tolley, 324 Union St., Taylor, v. Rosmaria Dodge, 1402 Bryn Mawr St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, as well as costs, interest and attorney’s fees and any other relief deemed just and appropriate on two counts, for injuries suffered Nov. 28, 2016, in an automobile accident on North Main Street, Taylor; Todd A. Johns, attorney.
■ Peter F. Chiappini, 408 Fourth St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Barbara Chandrinos, same address.
■ Jeffrey Seeley, 1032 Beech St., Archbald, letters of administration to Mary Theresa Seeley, same address.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Louis Oeller, 143 S. Empire St., Wilkes-Barre, $1,937; 97 days.
• Rassan Hoskin, 35 Stark St., Pittston, $2,716; 90 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Omar Tejeda, Apt. 2, 236 E. 3rd St., Hazleton; $1,000.
• Robert M. Wills, Rear Apt. 2, 535 S. Kennedy Drive, McAdoo; $1,223.
• Christopher Stanco, 2005 Baker Road, Pittston Twp.; $8,491.
• Mu-Iyn Lawton, Apt. 608, 332 Parkview Circle, Wilkes-Barre; $870.
• Brian Schoonover, Apt. B, 5 Creamery Road, Tunkhannock; $1,562.
• William Watkins, 1143 Ryman Road, Dallas; $1,009.
• Justin Ganoe, 49 Mercy Court, Hanover Twp.; $33,451.
• Phillip Sims, 141 E. Shawnee Ave., Plymouth $1,397.
• Christine Galanda et al. to David Mark Latoski, $101,000; Swoyersville.
• Arm 3 LLC to Nanticoke Municipal Authority, $825,000; Nanticoke.
• Constance V. Evans to Jeffrey J. Barrett et al., $300,000; Harveys Lake.
• DRG Real Estate LLC to Alan M. Sowa, $118,470; Pittston.
• Matthew C. Kelly to Madison C. Conway, $164,000; Wyoming.
• James Barrall et al. to Kerry J. Potter, $85,000; Harveys Lake.
• William Chad Stanley v. Jennifer L. Stanley.
• Justine Barata v. Michael Barata.
• Sheryl Thomas Crouter v. Benjamin Crouter Jr.
• Chad B. Whetstone v. Melissa S. Whetstone.
• Kondaur Capital Corporation et al. to Robyn Lewis, $82,500; Culver Street, Forty Fort.
• Crown Enterprises Inc. to New Prime Inc., $954,000; Pittston Twp.
• George W. Lockwood et al. to Stephanie Hagenbach, $115,000; Ross Twp.
• Margaret A. Congdon et al. to Samuel Payne et al., $110,000; Dallas.
• Joseph T. Jones Jr. et al. to Luis A. Vazquez, $129,000; Hazleton.
• William Huesser to Mohammed Zakiul Alam et al., $149,000; Nanticoke.
• Michael Edward Pisano et al. to Gallagher Entertainment LLC, $120,000; Pittston.
• William Moretti et al. to Milva Valerio et al., $215,000; Hazle Twp.
• Ramesh L. Bhalodia et al. to Paul Thompson et al., $170,000; Conyngham.
■ Juan Tomas Marte-Almonte and Laysa Rocio-Tiburcio, both of Scranton.
■ Matthew J. McGurrin and Precious A. Branch, both of Scranton.
■ Dylan Thomas Macgregor and Stacy Lynn Erickson, both of Waverly.
■ Ross M. Tolerico and Heather A. Rogan, both of Carbondale.
■ Doris Marie Waltos Hines, Scranton, v. Todd Jeffrey Hines, Exeter; married April 15, 1994, in Dickson City; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
■ Donna Gurrere, Scranton, v. Robert Steven Gurrere, Piscataway, N.J.; married June 26, 1995, in Plainfield, N.J.; pro se.
■ Brook H. Kryston v. Sarah E. Russoniello
■ Sandra Shafer v. Willard Shafer
■ Jorge Luis Galarza v. Renee Christine Galarza
■ Nicole Earl v. David Earl
■ Paul West v. Jill West
■ Kenneth Solsman v. Kimberly Solsman
■ Mary Ann Benitez v. Paul Benitez
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
■ James Hart, 1938 Price St., Scranton; $1,084.50.
■ Rio Lisi, 8 Law St., Pittston; $1,415.50.
■ David Michael Horrocks, 86 Commerce Drive, Scott Twp.; $2,331.
■ Solomon Lindesey, 111 Oak Court, Olyphant; $2,358.50.
■ Cody Joseph Hope, 127 Donnelly Court, Scranton; $791.
■ Sean R. Lawless, 396 Erie St., Carbondale; $568.
■ Samuel Charles Kendricks Jr., 1907 Fifth St. W, Apt. B, Bradenton, Fla.; $1,241.
■ Kirt James Grover, 81 Grzybowsky Road, Scott Twp.; $6,567.50.
■ Joshua Lawrence Jarvis, 4143 Paul St., Philadelphia; $2,224.66.
■ Brandon W. Hackenburg, 2137 N. Main Ave., Scranton; $350.
■ Brandon Mehall, 619 Hampton St., Scranton; $12,066.13.
■ Robert A. Lamela, 8839 Greenwood Road, Greenwood, Del.; $781.
■ Jermaine Loughney, 315 Aswell Court, Scranton; $1,047.
■ James R. Schaffer, 222 Callapoose Road, Moscow; $2,414.63.
■ Karim E. Murray, 2411 S. Webster Ave., Scranton; $1,289.
■ Jenny Mateo, individually and as parent and natural guardian of Dante Rudolphe, minor, both of 1615 Linden St., Scranton, v. Tammy Lea Pichar Meeker, 835 Fig St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs on one count of negligence for injuries suffered Sept. 15, 2015, during a pedestrian collision at the intersection of Fig Street and Prospect Avenue, Scranton; John M. Mulcahey, attorney.
■ Sibyl Zangardi, also known as Sybil M. Zangardi, RR 4 Box 4385, Moscow, letters testamentary to John J. Zangardi Jr., 1327 Irion Road, Hop Bottom.
■ Gloria C. Snyder, 1244 Layton Road, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Benjamin James Collins, 1244 Layton Road, Scott Twp.
■ John Rava, 500 W. Hospital Street, Taylor, letters of administration to Mary Ann Tigue, 931 Main St., Avoca.
■ Robert A. Galletti, also known as Robert Galletti, 127 E. Grace St., Old Forge, letters of administration to Kathleen A. Galletti, 127 E. Grace St., Old Forge.
■ Anna M. Gallo, also known as Anna Mecca Mercuri Gallo, 414 5th St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Anthony T. Mercuri Jr., 415 Parker St., Clarks Summit, and Paul T. Mercuri, 2174 Denali Drive, Chaparral, N.M.
■ Debra Hoffman, 1326 Oram St., Scranton, letters of administration to Linda J. Hoffman, 917 Bryn Mawr Ave., Narberth.
■ Steven T. and Jenny L. Mann, Clarks Summit, to John J. and Cassandra Husosky, Dunmore; a property at 127 Sumner Ave., South Abington Twp., for $188,500.
■ Frank Jr., Susan, Christopher and Jeffrey Colombo, individually and as partners of Colombo Leasing Co., Clarks Summit, to Jacque and Laura Fletcher, Clarks Summit; a property in Newton Twp. for $350,000.
■ Carolyn L. and Vincent J. Parise, Scranton, to Jackie K. and Mary Anne Mead, Taylor; a property at 1013 Hickory St., Scranton, for $38,000.
■ Joan Parry, attorney-in-fact for Victoria L. Thiel, also known as Victoria Louise Thiel, South Abington Twp., to David E. and Katherine M. Draper; a property at 218 Teaberry Lane, South Abington Twp., for $125,000.
■ Joseph J. Petrosky Jr., attorney-in-fact for Theresa Petrosky, Taylor, to Jason L. Luciano and Damaris Gonzalez; a property at 614 Hospital St., Taylor, for $133,000.
■ Sharon R. Golden, executrix of the estate of Esther Ranosky, Springbrook Twp., to Richard M. Yost, Pittston; a property at 956 State Route 502, Springbrook Twp., for $150,000.
■ Betty Stout, attorney-in-fact for Betty J. Burnside, Clifton Twp., to Andrew and Bernard Morris, Moscow; a property on Sunnyside Road, Clifton Twp., for $84,000.
■ Jeffrey J. Rhode and Michele R. Kozer, Dumont, N.J., to Petr Knif and Irina Kryukova, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property on Ingrid Drive, Clifton Twp., for $77,700.
■ Jackson S. Stroud and Mary Tuthill, Clarks Summit, to James M. and Carol L. Wilkerson, Summerville, S.C.; a property in Clarks Summit for $172,000.
■ Asha Drinkard, Bogart, Ga., to John Kura III and Janessa Bednash, joint tenants with rights to survivorship; a property at 390 Washington Ave., Jermyn, for $155,820.
• Elizabeth B. Fitch to Christopher M. O’Brien et al., $205,000; Dallas Twp.
• Richard I. Bernstein et al. to John J. Pusti IV et al., $160,000; Conyngham.
• Norma Anne Hines to Thomas J. Pesock et al., $116,600; Hazle Twp.
• Robert M. Stanziola et al. to Lisa Logan et al., $175,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Lumax Inc. to Metovic Realty LLC, $100,000; Hazle Twp.
• Rodney J. McGlynn et al. to Jennifer Lynn Bale et al., $185,000; Larksville.
• Elaine Blass et al. to Ricardo M. Velos et al., $170,000; Hazleton.
• Miguel Tineo to Jose L. Cabrera, $113,000; West Hazleton.
• Eric Schutehis et al. to Floridalis Ledesma, $81,620; Hazleton.
• Timothy M. Johnson to Robert V. Harding, $135,000; Fairview Twp.
• Magdelena N. Dieffenbach to Kyle Kramer, $216,000; Huntington Twp.
• John A. Dalomba et al. to David B. Rehm et al., $225,000; Dallas Twp.
• Gloria P. Obermuller et al. to Christopher Madden, $78,500; White Haven.
• Thomas W. Raspen et al. to Josephine Brown et al., $170,000; Ross Twp.
• Katherine Hawk v. Joseph J. Hawk Jr.
• Linda S. Chicallo v. James N. Chicallo
• Mileise Pearl Sabbatini Cooney v. Thomas Paul Cooney.
• Mark Mainock v. Mary Ann Mainock.
• Terry L. Warman v. Karen E. Warman.
■ Corey Daniel Kucker and Nicole Marie Stout, both of Dunmore.
■ Kristie Fortunato and Thomas D’Andrea, both of Scranton.
■ Samantha Howey and Ronald M. Thoman, both of Moscow.
■ Jeffrey Saintpreux and Menynn Thompson, both of Scranton.
■ Corey Alexander Miller and Melissa Rose Weinberger, both of Brooktondale, N.Y.
■ Ira Tripp III and Amy L. Broadbent, Waverly, to Gary R. and Carolyn B. Johnson, trustees of Johnson Trust, Greenfield Twp.; a property at 183 Crystal Park Blvd., Greenfield Twp., for $525,000.
■ Sergio Cifuentes and Blanca I. Garcia, Throop, to Denise Spano, Scranton, a property at 121 Dunmore St., Throop, for $127,200.
■ Matthew G. Bittner, Dickson City, by his agent, Katrina Baradji, assistant vice president of Cartus Financial Corp., to Cartus Financial Corp.; a property at 917 Union St., Dickson City, for $151,000.
■ Anthony M. Caporelli, Scranton, and John A. Caporelli, Las Vegas, to Thomas Chapman, Scranton; a property at 1005-1007 Sterling St., Scranton, for $83,000.
■ Matthew A. and Jessica D. Lockwood, South Abington Twp., to James Ernest and Michelle Moffett, South Abington Twp.; a property at 107 Jane Lane, South Abington Twp., for $172,000.
■ Ruth Yaron and Robert McCloskey to Rebecca J. and Terry G. Drost, Peckville; a property at 20 Blythe Drive, Blakely, for $305,000.
■ David Capozzi, executor of the estate of Roy Jones, also known as Roy E. Jones Jr., Scranton, to Suk Maya and Mangal S. Subba, Scranton; a property at 113 Pequest Drive, Scranton, for $97,000.
■ Steve F. Greene to Main Swetland LLC; a property at 1150 S. Main Ave., Scranton, for $180,000.
■ Paul A. and Debra Bochon, Ransom Twp., to Steven T. and Jenny L. Mann, Clarks Summit; a property in Ransom Twp. for $310,000.
■ Mary L. Sestack, Pennsylvania, to David Baranes, Pennsylvania; a property at 359 Foster St., Scranton, for $36,500.
■ Jean Tusko, Mary and Dale Siniawa, Olyphant, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Tyler E. Norton, Mayfield; a property in Fell Twp. for $170,000.
■ Jerome W. Pronitis, 118 Dudley St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Leona A. Pronitis, same address.
Dana E. Dommermuth and Noah Evan Katz, both of Old Forge.
Patrick Layden and Molly Jane Lenz, both of Scott Twp.
Aaron Andrew Longo, Aliso Viejo, Calif., and Maria Ann Serafin, Dickson City.
Edward Luke Andrukitis, Moscow, and Danielle Nicole Ringleben, Blakely.
Sherry Lynn Harris and Christopher Robin Price, both of Taylor.
Kari Jocelyn Scull and Joshua Vanloon, both of Carbondale.
William J. Loney and Kristy Marie Loney, both of Throop.
Truitt Vincent Pollara and Ashley Nichole Mark, both of Dunmore.
Bonnie E. Taylor v. Frederick J. Taylor
Charis Koch v. Ryan Koch
Nathan Wilcha v. Heather Wilcha
Tracy Kojsza v. Ryan Kojsza
Catherine Tunis v. Mario Tunis
Mark Harris v. Tiffany Harris
Roberta Lynn O’Donnell v. Raymond O’Donnell
Carl Jacob Grill Jr. v. Marla Lynn Grill
Alberto Vega v. Rosa M. Vega
Jacob Noah Hoinowski v. Lori Ann Hoinowski
Erika Rodzinak, Dunmore, v. Randy Rodzinak, Dunmore; married June 11, 2011, in Dunmore; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
James P. Allan, Jermyn, v. Dianna L. Allan, Berwick; married June 1, 1991, in Berwick; pro se.
Judge Barrasse has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
Michael Evans. 449 Main Ave., Taylor; $2,296.99.
Trent Jackson, 309 Wheeler Ave., Scranton; $6,087.56.
Maymon Leonard Brown, 1760 Park Place, Apt. 4D, Brooklyn, N.Y.; $1,960.
Ramon Santiago-Colon, 1849 Stafford Ave., Apt. G, Scranton; $2,360.50.
Destiny Amber Marie Presto, 4 Chipmunk Court, Hawley; $1,497.
Ruth Reider, 220 Prospect Ave., Apt. 2; Scranton; $2,600.50.
Brent Thaye Rafferty 1056 Vankirk St., Philadelphia; $611.50.
Margaret Shafer, 59 Third St., Union Dale; $3,701.
Marki Pilgrim, 1815 N. 2nd St., Apt. 2, Harrisburg; $1,025.75.
Jeremy Lynn Presson, 229 Brown St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,032.
Martin Stravinsky, 16 Falls Lane, Apt. 2, Blakely; $386.
Megan Ann Ruddy, 1068 Cottage St., Scranton; $910.50.
Jonathan Smith, 2033 Margaret Ave., Scranton; $543.
Edward Smyth, 124 Peet Road, Newfoundland; $905.50.
Gordon George Appel III, 1122 Howell St., Archbald; $725.
Carl Sedelnick, 1525 Thackery St., rear, Scranton, v. Giant Food Stores LLC, doing business as Giant and Giant Food Stores Inc., 1600-1606 Nay Aug Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs for injuries suffered Aug. 7, 2016, from a fall in the Giant Food Store in Scranton; Danielle M. Ross, attorney.
Delores Rebar, 649 E. Scott St., Olyphant, letters testamentary to Stephen M. Rebar, 101 Shady Lane Drive, Dickson City.
Victor Adam Lopez, 712 Herbert St., Apt. 26A, Scranton, letters of administration to Giovanni Lopez, 529 Taylor Ave., Scranton.
Anne Marie Jordan, now by marriage Anne Marie Scott, and Kenneth Allen Scott Jr., Elmhurst Twp., to Emily Lynn Foss, Blakely; a property in Elmhurst Twp. for $132,000.
Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C., to Roger Wagner, Kent, Conn.; a property at 213 Stephen Ave., Scranton, for $38,000.
Elliot and Marjorie Ecker, Archbald, to Christopher M. Dinuzzo, Philadelphia; a property at 1608-1610 Monsey Ave., Scranton, for $141,000.
Gene L. and Barbara A. Doyle, Moscow, to Thomas J. Brostoski Jr., Covington Twp.; a property at 100 June Drive, Spring Brook Twp., for $320,000.
Lanae Inc., Waymart, to Billie Jean Garcia, Carbondale; a property at 13 Belmont St., Carbondale, for $50,000.
Christina T. Krayer, Scranton, to Robert Edward Kresge Jr., Scranton; a property at 418 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, for $166,000.
• J&L Development Corp. and J&M Development Corp. to Arthur D. Faraday and Susan L. Faraday, a property in Clinton Twp. for $519,000.
• Vickie Desantis to Katharine E. O’Brien and Janet Durbin, a property in Clinton Twp. for $147,000.
• Peggy Ann Kingston to Craig A. Keiser and Laura L. Keiser, a property in Tunkhannock for $95,210.
• Thor Trowbridge and Tari Trowbridge to Christopher Bergey, a property in Laceyville for $116,500.
• Mark Morrow to James A. Gillen and Kristine R. Gillen, a property in Noxen Twp. for $109,746.
• Karen E. Kenia, Karen E. Kenia, Excx., Daniel P. Kenia, Decd., Daniel P. Kenia Sr., Decd., Tony Kenia Partner, Francis Kenia Partner, Gerald Kenia Partner, and Stone Hedge Properties to Linda Lombardo, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $35,000.
• Leelaineh Investments LLC to Larry B. Gibson and Brenda L. Gibson, a property in Monroe Twp. for $62,000.
• Robert F. Belles Excr., Terry A. Belles, Excr., Robert F. Belles, Terry A. Belles, and Thelma G. Dietz Belles, Decd. to Michael Anthony Olexy and Patricia A. Olexy, a property in Monroe Twp. for $145,000.
• Philip Valvano to Felicia Baldizon, a property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $112,000.
• North Branch Land Trust to Daniel A. Dembowski, a property in Noxen Twp. for $117,800.
• Marie A. Anderson to Jennifer K. Ramey and Michael Adams, a property in Northmoreland Twp. for $165,000.
• James Allen Milliron and Michelle Kellette Pasco, both of Laceyville.
• Joshua Michael Hallock and Randa L. Janiszewski, both of Tunkhannock.
• Jeremy David Greenley and Samantha Clark, both of Nicholson.
• Ryan Michael Heim and Michelle Teresa Calogero both of Tunkhannock.
• Thomas Norman Heinz and Catherine Jane Zimmer, both of Monroe Twp.
• Kenneth C. Winters III and Robin Marie (Miller) Belvedere, both of Dalton.
• Dolores B. Kuzma, late of Northmoreland Twp., Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Raymond R. Kuzma, Excr., c/o John J. Hovan, Esquire, 154 Warren Street, P.O. Box 336, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
• Elizabeth E. Boginski, aka Elizabeth Boginski, late of Nicholson, Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Jean Marie Knight, Excr., c/o Jami Layaou Hearn, Esquire, 181 W. Tioga Street, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
• Laura M. Teetsel, late of Monroe Twp., Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Robin Teetsel, Excr., c/o John J. McGovern, attorney, 321 Spruce Street, Suite 201, Scranton, PA 18503.
WYOMING COUNTY court notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
Angela Maria McGrade and Zachary Thomas Mumie.
Joleen Marie Hettler and John William Wertman.
Matthew Michael Pretti and Jennifer Melinda Coley.
Marypat Smith and Patrick Terry Harms.
Raymond Andrew Wasilewski III and Shannon R. Mills.
Jill M. Poluka and David Havrilla.
Hollie Ann Major and David Adam Baker.
Cara Beth Martin and Kimber Mae Simms.
Sara Beth Parsons and Brandon Lee Meshkofski.
Anthony Saypack and Robin E. Wylie.
Mercedes Lynn Meiser and Aaron Anthony Williams.
Alina Ivette Fernandez and Rolando Cruz.
Liza Michelle Pacheco and Hector De Jesus Guzman Reynoso.
Anna Mae Michelle Olivo and Jeremiah David Opitz.
Sara Rose Pizzo and Ian Michael Pirl.
Yesenia Martinez and Stephen Eric Franklin-Roche.
Maryjane Zemier and Joseph Richard Stredny.
Michael Anthony Petriga and Sharon Ann Kinder.
Nicole Marie Culp and Sammuel Joel Youngcourt.
Erika Lynn Bigler and Thomas Michael Chalker.
Dominqua M. Jenkins and Marc C. Bayne.
Richard Bezdziecki and Kristy P. Dogan.
Amanda Lee Paisley and James Thomas Rodino Sr.
Gerald Edward Palermo Jr. and Ashley Lauren Smith.
Kelsey Bernadeen Keefer and Zachary Aciukewicz.
Jaimee Anne Austin and Eric George Boyer.
Jonathan Francis Halcovage and Sarah Marie Rish.
Travis Nile Harman and Dorthia Bianco.
Jennifer Ellen Farley and Lorne Rish.
Christopher Zaleskas and Jessica Marie Micklas.
Natasha Phillicia Drepaul and Troy Carlton Taylor.
Joseph M. Trzesniowski and Tonya Lee Carey.
Gerald Michael Lepore and Mary Carol Montagna.
Michael Shawn Connors and Lisa M. Johnson.
Brendan Ian Feifer and Cristina Marie Ameika.
Christopher Francisco Nunez and Muriel Natali Santana.
Clement Quarshie Seny Dunyo and Pyalo Magnoudewa Ahouloumi.
Solon John Fenner Sr. and Shirley Mae Fenner.
Jimmy E. Mercedes and Lourdes F. Duverge.
• Scott A. Whelchel et al. to Robert W. Lewis, $352,000; Rice Twp.
• Adam Fraley to Dawn Shook, $70,000; Swoyersville.
• Donald L. Whittaker et al. to Kayou Rentals LLc, $100,000; Newport Twp.
• Pam Welch to Bienvenida A. Capellan Abrec, $89,900; Wilkes-Barre.
• Kathleen M. Onacko et al. to Linda Davenport, $80,000; Newport Twp.
• Jill Cosgrove et al. to Tangiers Real Estate LLC, $91,850; Laflin.
• James L. Wagner et al. to Joseph Everding et al., $257,000; Huntington Twp.
• Mark T. Rogers et al. to 1287 Washington Street LLC, $105,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Hugh Lupien et al. to Richard Melo Mejia, $108,000; Hazle Twp.
• First National Bank of Pennsylvania to Colbco LLC, $510,000; Ashley.
• Craig G. Reichart to Glenna M. Patterson, $148,000; Academy Street, New Columbus.
• Nancy J. Houck et al. to Adam Koser et al., $100,000; Salem Twp.
• Mary Lansberry et al. to Tanner D. Nystrand, $140,000; Harveys Lake.
• Lawrence H. Sipple et al. to Joseph H. Examitas et al., $103,000; Buck Twp.
• Phil-Morr Interprises Inc. to Gerald Malishchak, $70,000; Newport Twp.
• Maura Johnson v. Jeremiah Johnson.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Douglas Wilhelm, 1816 Scarboro St., Exeter; $34,4481, 60 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Ryan Nash, no address listed; $1,591.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Eagle Rock Resort to Anelia A. Galing et al., $89,145.55; Hazle Twp.
• Richard Gurbst et al. to Zaza Kvitsiani et al., $82,000; Kingston.
• David M. Janus to Frank Franzo et al., $114,000; Swoyersville.
• Kristen Bardigan to Diane A. Patrick, $137,000; Wyoming.
• Walden Estate Inc. to Sami Op et al., $297,700; Fairview Twp.
• Edwin Kania et al. to Carlos Y. Collado et al., $79,900; Hazleton.
• Adam C. Ardire to Justin Kerschner, $162,750; Wright Twp.
• Angela L. Becker to Robert Bennett et al., $178,000; Dallas Twp.
• Joseph B. Blain et al. to Valerie I. Sanchez et al., $149,900; Hanover Twp.
• Kamlesh R. Patel et al. to Amanda L. Sekusky et al., $429,500; Laflin.
• Ann Savitsky et al. to CNM Partners LLC, $73,000; Wyoming.
• Frank Louis Kratz III to Petar Nikodin, $123,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Patricia A. Kopec to Kevin R. Kreidler et al., $175,000; Larksville.
• Ronald J. Rega Jr. et al. to Danielle Ann Koviack, $140,000; Wyoming,
• Bryan E. Kane et al. to John W. Earley et al., $103,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• David R. Coulombe et al. to Anshu Arora et al., $435,000; Rice Twp.
• Paul B. Defazio to Eugene J. Ruddy, $351,500; Dorrance Twp.
• Knights of Columbus, Assumpta Council 3987, Home Association LLC to Congregation Bais Tzvi Yosef, $350,000; Luzerne.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Keri A. Gera, $125,500; Goshen Avenue, Hazle Twp.
• Gina Cara Synder et al. to James Banos et al., $98,580; Wright Twp.
• James Dessoye v. Lauren Jane Dessoye.
• Karl W. Stanton et al. to Brandon Paul Harris, $145,000; Harveys Lake.
• Derlin Taveras to Santa Turbi, $124,900; Hazle Twp.
• Anthony J. Shipula III to Jessica A. Falatko, $112,000; Hanover Twp.
• Deborah McKenney to Jeffrey S. Comiskey et al., $73,000; New Columbus.
• Stephen J. Gurick III to John Disandro, $70,000; Huntington Twp.
• Kalpana A. Chickarmane to Austin Miller-Siple et al., $245,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Bonnie J. Superko et al. to Denise Shelhamer, $91,000; Nescopeck Twp.
• Judy J. Yetter et al. to John Patrick Aquilina, $90,000; North Gates Avenue, Kingston.
• Charles L. Kasko et al. to Mark E. Morris et al., $450,000; Jackson Twp.
• Christian H. Jones et al. to National Residential Nominee Services Inc., $216,000, Mara Lane; Plains Twp.
• National Residential Nominee Services Inc. to Theresa Stachowiak, $216,000; Mara Lane, Plains Twp.
• Loraine S. Laubach et al. to Derek Crayton et al., $115,000; Salem Twp.
• Dane M. Favia et al. to American International Relocation Solutions LLC, $143,000; East Main Street, Larksville.
• American International Relocation Solutions LLC to Allison M. Seyfried, $143,000; East Main Street, Larksville.
• Mark Miller et al. to Beth L. Haas et al., $225,000; Dallas Twp.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Leonard J. Bettine et al., $284,900; Butler Twp.
• Diana Lynn Losito et al. to John J. Cardieri, $95,000; Larksville.