- RSS Channel Showcase 7427482
- RSS Channel Showcase 6888365
- RSS Channel Showcase 3243998
- RSS Channel Showcase 9574232
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/22/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 08/22/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/23/17--21:00: _Court notes 8/24/17
- 08/23/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/24/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/25/17
- 08/24/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/24/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 08/25/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/26/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 08/28/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 08/28/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/29/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/30/17
- 08/29/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/30/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/31/17
- 08/30/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/31/17--21:00: _Court Notes 9/1/17
- 08/31/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/01/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/02/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 08/21/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/22/2017
- 08/22/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 08/22/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/23/2017
- 08/23/17--21:00: Court notes 8/24/17
- 08/23/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/24/2017
- 08/24/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/25/17
- 08/24/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/25/2017
- 08/24/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 8/25/2017
- 08/25/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/26/2017
- 08/26/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 08/28/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 08/28/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/29/2017
- 08/29/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/30/17
- 08/29/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/30/2017
- 08/30/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/31/17
- 08/30/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/31/2017
- 08/31/17--21:00: Court Notes 9/1/17
- 08/31/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/1/2017
- 09/01/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/2/2017
- 09/02/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
Michael DeFazio and James David Foose, both of Scranton.
Stewart Leroy Deitz Jr. and Stephanie Michelle Wheaton, both of Jermyn.
Gary F. Mazur, Cherry Hill, N.J., and Maria DeAngelo, Dickson City.
Kyle John Harchar and Katherine Gallagher, both of Moosic.
William Thomas Pherreigo and Michele C. Melnyk, both of Mayfield.
Cassandra Lee Husar and Benjamin Jacob Grams, both of Catasaqua.
Paul Lewis Conrad and Michelle Sims, both of Taylor.
Raymond William Eveland and Kaitlyn Anne Garner, both of Scranton.
Michael C. Isernia and Amy L. Norris, both of Gouldsboro.
David Castellani, Dunmore, to PPL Electric Utilities Corp., Allentown; two parcels in Scranton for $41,000.
Jerry Warsky Kaufman, North Abington Twp., to Carmen Brutico, Clarks Summit; a property at 578 Lily Lake Road, North Abington Twp., for $275,000.
Diane M. Kanton, now by marriage Diane M. Wasp, and Jonathon Wasp, Olyphant, to Nicholas R. Galea and Chelsea M. Lucchesi, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 123 School St., Olyphant, for $155,100.
KML Law Group P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Marvin L. and Donna M. Syrylo; a property at 38 Blakely Court, Scott Twp., for $54,700.
Elizabeth Flannery, agent for Eileen Boginski, Dunmore, to Elizabeth O’Malley, Scranton; a property at 1528 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore, for $169,000.
PCC Real Estate Associates LLC to One Penn Tree LLC; a property at 1508-1510 E. Gibson St., Scranton, for $109,000.
Angelo and Margaret Lucarelli, Old Forge, to Robert Agostini, Laflin; a property on South Main Street, Old Forge, for $35,000.
Cory J. Hanson, South Abington Twp., to Kimberly Kasteleba and Christopher Platt, Hudson; a property at 119 Holgate St., South Abington Twp., for $126,500.
Barbara Forrester to Stephen and Julia Hawley Kopko; a property at 312 Stone Ave., Clarks Summit, for $195,000.
Mary E. Root, Pennsylvania, to Jonathon D. and Diane M. Wasp, Pennsylvania; a property at 513 E. Jefferson St., Olyphant, for $381,000.
Frederick H. and Jean Marie Haffner, co-trustees of the Frederick H. and Jean Marie Haffner Revocable Living Trust, to Joshua Lores, Pennsylvania; a property at 1048 Meade Ave., Scranton, for $89,000.
Joseph A. Bonacci to William J. and Dawn Everett; a property at 205 N. Keyser Ave., Scranton, for $63,600.
Kimberly A. Walsh, Scranton, to Jamie T. and Clair Barrett, Scranton; a property at 320 13th Ave., Scranton, for $29,000.
Linda J. Kufman, South Abington Twp., to Shu Ya Ren and Changfu Zou, Dunmore; a property at 412 Willow Brook Road, South Abington Twp., for $100,000.
Nicholas Vales, South Abington Twp., to John Mesko, South Abington Twp. ; two parcels at 432 Shady Lane Road, South Abington Twp., for $113,300.
John G. Morgan Jr., personal representative of the estate of Lois Wagner Morgan, Clarks Summit, to Michael T. Hofman Jr., Scranton; property in South Abington Twp. for $127,000.
Rocco and Angela Valvano, Dunmore, to Stonerun Realty and Holdings LLC, Dickson City; a property in Dickson City for $1,250,000.
STATE TAX LIENS
Luis R. Gilces, 616 S. Irving Ave., Scranton; $1,531.49.
Bart Madans, 693 Lakeland Drive, Scott Twp.; $6,559.57.
Deborah R. Morgan, 1237 S. Main St., Old Forge; $1,304.51.
Martin D. and Isabelle Wolff, 736 Wheeler Ave., Scranton; $1,328.30.
John J. McGee, 400 Spruce St., Suite 302, Scranton; $3,162.07.
John T. and Joy Jernigan, 1718 Monroe Ave., Scranton; $2,026.97.
Sergio E. Semedo, 201 N. Hyde Park Ave., Scranton; $5,168.08.
David B. Williams, 218 Elm St., Dickson City; $2,934.68.
David Bishop Jr., 430 First St., Richmondale; $632.54.
Victoria Popple, 43 Connell St., Scranton; $1,120.49.
Mackrells A&A Pizza & Hoagie LLC, 177 Handley St., Eynon; $14,793.24.
Joanne L. Rezzino, 1037 Seneca St., Scranton; $1,985.83.
Christopher Jenkins, 620 Kossuth St., Throop; $6,558.81.
John B. Holland, 214 Ash St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Molly Boone, 602 Church St., Rear 3, Jessup.
Donna Rene Pregmon, 1806 Applewood Acres, South Abington Twp., letters of administration to Mark Pregmon, same address.
Sally J. Stanton, also known as Sally Jane Stanton, 201 Golf Course Road, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Gerald M. Stanton Sr., 12 Laurel Road, Spring Brook Twp.
Phoebe Anne Britt, 474 Marshwood Road, Dalton, letters testamentary to Sondra Holmes, same address.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
Achyutbha O. Dalsania, 51, Clarks Summit, stopped April 29 by South Abington Twp. police.
Ryan Allan Clark, 30, Scranton, stopped Feb. 10 by Scranton police.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Frank Good, 173 Elizabeth St., Pittston, $3,764; 30 days.
• Miguel Agosto, 310 Washington St., West Pittston, $14,458; 90 days.
• Keith Molnar, 99 Water St., Wilkes-Barre, $3,394; six months.
• Matthew Westawski, c/o 97 Abbott St., Plains Twp., $4,337; 30 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Jarvis York, 70 W. Union St., Nanticoke; $19,901.
• Kerri Skrip, 1287 Scott St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,731.
• Robert Hunter, 451 Chestnut St., Kingston; $2,390.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Stephanie Polerecki, Nanticoke; v. Keith Polerecki, West Pittston.
• Lisa Rhodes, Exeter; v. Darryl Rhodes, Bloomsburg.
• Joseph P. Housenick et al. to John Pack, $110,000; Ross Twp.
• PNC Bank et al. to James P. O’Brien et al., $122,000; Larksville.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Jean Ellen S. Matz Family Trust, $176,364; Hazle Twp.
• Mary L. Hepner et al. to Mary F. Stavrinos, $175,000; Dallas Twp.
• Mary A. Jones Irrevocable Grantor Trust et al. to Yuriy Kopcha, $91,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Anna Harden et al. to Lionel Volny, $75,000; East South Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Michael Bartko et al. to Janine Janoski, $165,000; Plains Twp.
• Asifa Aslam to Vicky M. Shah, $117,000; Kingston.
• Grace E. Reishus to Robert C. Spencer et al., $211,500; Dallas Twp.
• Diane Yakscoe et al. to John V. Sukaloski, $100,000; Slocum Twp.
• John t. Moscon et al. to Robert Rother Jr. et al., $405,000; Rice Twp.
• Heather A. O’Brien et al. to Long Cui et al., $165,000; Butler Twp.
• George R. Paulishak et al .to Brent R. Oliver II, $118,720; Kingston.
Desiree Mark, Greenfield Twp., and Christin Brooks, Middlesex, Conn.
Nicanor A. Arrue Jr., Jersey City, N.J., and Gabriella Rose Bower, Erin, N.Y.
Anthony Joseph Cordaro and Kristen Marie Strackbein, both of Old Forge.
Heidi Elise Sturdevant and Hector Noel Roman, both of Jessup.
Jorge A. Cruz and Isabela Ramos Mendes, both of Scranton.
Gilbro Realty Inc. to South Scranton Xpress Marts Inc.; a property on South Main Avenue, Scranton, for $185,000.
William Jr. and Nancy Spencer, Jefferson Twp., to Kimberly A. Petcavage, Throop; a property at 530 Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Twp., for $214,000.
Clara and William Bechtel, Lackawanna County, to Nuno Tavares Assuncao, Scranton; a property at 2129 Dorothy St., Scranton, for $65,000.
Alice Kispert and Marie Smith, co-agents for Alice M. Grippi, to Julio and Roseline Pierre, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property at 2044 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
Green River Capital, attorney-in-fact for U.S. Bank National Association, to Eric Raymer; a property at 1025 Hickory St., Scranton, for $84,164.
Wells Fargo Bank, Frederick, Md., to Allison Poltanis, Waymart; a property at 121 Lynch St., Olyphant, for $70,000.
Frank and Jean Hubbard, Moscow, to Karen A. Clifford, Spring Brook Twp.; property in Moscow for $293,200.
Jacob M. Crawford and Ariana Brutico, Clarks Summit, to David James Jr. and Mary Helen Sherman, Orlando, Fla.; a property at 115 Parkland Drive, South Abington Twp., for $179,000.
Gail F. Johnson, Spring Brook Twp., to Corey and Tara Pica, Scranton; a property at 30 Patricia Circle, Spring Brook Twp., for $230,000.
Timothy and Kathleen Aikman, North Abington Twp., to Brian J. and Paula Ann McQuestion, North Abington Twp.; a property at 201 Decker Road, North Abington Twp., for $220,000.
Andrew J. and Rosemarie Russo, trustees of the Russo Family Revocable Trust, Calabash, N.C., to Amy Marie Simolo, Seneca Falls, N.Y.; a property at 1366 1/2 Penn Ave., Scranton, for $92,800.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Plush Hair Designs LLC, 525 Park St., Olyphant; $1,351.86.
Lisa Gardier, 1713 Electric St., Dunmore, v. Walter Kapelanovich Jr., 220 W. Atherton St., Taylor, seeking in excess of $50,000, for injuries suffered Aug. 8, 2016, in an automobile accident on North Keyser Avenue, Scranton; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
Joseph J. Spalluto, 731 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Sheila M. Wilner, 1710 S. Webster Ave., Scranton.
Ann Sabatini, 617 Duncan St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Bruce Sabatini, 140 Ice Lake Drive, Mountain Top.
n Joseph P. Housenick et al. to John Pack, $110,000; Ross Twp.
n PNC Bank et al. to James P. O’Brien et al., $122,000; Larksville.
n Eagle Rock Resort Company to Jean Ellen S. Matz Family Trust, $176,364; Hazle Twp.
n Mary L. Hepner et al. to Mary F. Stavrinos, $175,000; Dallas Twp.
n Mary A. Jones Irrevocable Grantor Trust et al. to Yuriy Kopcha, $91,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Anna Harden et al. to Lionel Volny, $75,000; East South Street, Wilkes-Barre.
n Michael Bartko et al. to Janine Janoski, $165,000; Plains Twp.
n Asifa Aslam to Vicky M. Shah, $117,000; Kingston.
n Grace E. Reishus to Robert C. Spencer et al., $211,500; Dallas Twp.
n Diane Yakscoe et al. to John V. Sukaloski, $100,000; Slocum Twp.
n John T. Moscon et al. to Robert Rother Jr. et al., $405,000; Rice Twp.
n Heather A. O’Brien et al. to Long Cui et al., $165,000; Butler Twp.
n George R. Paulishak et al. to Brent R. Oliver II, $118,720; Kingston.
n Jean E. Galvin to Donald C. Hillman et al., $120,000; West Hazleton.
n Jean E. Galvin to Donald C. Hillman et al., $117,000; Hazleton.
n Jean E. Galvin to Donald C. Hillman et al., $183,000; Hazleton.
n Edward L. Gary to John E. Simon, $140,000, Newport Twp.
n Dawn Gilliand et al. to Heather A. Carnathan, $79,310; Pittston.
n Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to George Karosa, $88,500; Orange Road, Franklin Twp.
n Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Eric Lichtenstein, $150,001; Pavlick Road, Plymouth Twp.
n Edward P. Kindler Jr. et al. to Ronald Barbier et al., $127,000; Forty Fort.
n Jo Ellen Habas to Richard C. Anthony et al., $108,600; Rice Twp.
n Grant E. Dobbs et al. to Edward J. Cheslaw, $79,500; Nanticoke.
n Allen J. Rebennack et al. to J.J.M. Realty Inc., $250,000; Kingston.
n Household Finance Consumer Discount Company to Damyon Corradini, $149,900; Butler Twp.
n James Prato, Wilkes-Barre; v. Tina Prato, Wilkes-Barre.
Alyssa Rupp and Joseph John Bohenek, both of Archbald.
Barbara Ann Thompson and Priscilla Marie Torres, both of Old Forge.
Lori Lee Wright and Jeffery John Bonacci, both of Archbald.
Sonia Castillo, Scranton, v. Mariano Castillo, Rochester, N.Y.; married Nov. 30, 2013; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney.
Michele and Thomas Snipes, 20 Stonewood Drive, Scott Twp., v Logan O’Boyle, 501 Dudley St., Dunmore, seeking in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration on two counts and seeking in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration and also compensatory damages, interest, costs, counsel fees and damages for delay and any other damages on one count for injuries suffered April 21, 2016, in an automobile accident on South Blakely Street, Dunmore; Michael A. Dempsey, attorney.
• Joyce L. Vrabec to Marlene Mangan, $178,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Jennifer M. Zawierucha to Robert Keogh, $206,000; Pittston Twp.
• Nancy J. Montville et al. to Michael Joseph Balbach Jr., $116,000; Exeter Avenue, Exeter.
• Sherry A. Dalessandro to Nidia A. Vasquez, $119,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Ray L. McDaniel et al. to Rebecca L. Warren, $267,914; Stocton Mountain Road, Hazle Twp.
• Keith V. Rohrbach et al. to Adriana E. Berlin, $135,200; Hazleton.
• Robert A. Volpicelli et al. to Eric David Conahan et al., $265,000; Hanover Twp.
• Presidential Land Company Ltd. to Stephen J. Fendler et al., $459,900; Rice Twp.
• Alain Nasreddine et al. to Patricia Ann Baldo, $198,000; Plains Twp.
• Christine Creedon et al. to Jason Layman Lyman et al., $194,000; Fairlawn Drive, Hughestown.
• Robert Sorber et al. to Three Guys Dallas LLC, $100,000; Dallas Twp.
• Janet Cordero Flores, Pittston; v. Jose Antonio Flores Jr., Perth Amboy, N.J.
• Ruth Ann Grandin, Edwardsville; v. Richard Roland Grondin, Webster, Mass.
Ashley Ann Martin and Jason Godish, both of Dunmore.
Edna May Seig and Mark Ronald Dorr, both of Clarks Summit.
Matthew Louis Csezmadia and Angela Marie Duden, both of Clifton Twp.
Kelly Kristine Norton and Epifanio Sanchez Jr., both of Clarks Summit.
Nicholas Robert Alexander and Blythe Elizabeth Golosky, both of Scranton.
Christina Marie Ciani and Thomas Charles Jaworski Jr., both of Old Forge.
Paul and Marilyn Healey to Joseph and Gloria Quinn, a property at 103 Shawnee Drive, Old Forge, for $265,000.
Jeremy J. and Carrie Wilcoxen, Newton Twp., to Tammy White, Clarks Summit; a property at 1661 Lisa Lane, Newton Twp., for $290,000.
Jerard A. Butala and Alison Duffy, Scranton, to Evelyn Choua, Scranton; a property at 1110 Pine St., Scranton, for $83,000.
Linda and Michael Finnerty, Old Forge, to Ryan Kulesa and Melissa Zigga, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 951 Main St., Dickson City, for $122,400.
Kimberly Llewellyn Feldman, personal representative of the estate of Elaine Llewellyn, Peckville, to Matthew Boniewicz, Dickson City; a property at 927 Fairview St., Blakely, for $127,850.
Powers Kirn and Associates LLC, attorney-in-fact for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to First York Financial LLC, Newark, Del.; a property at 1704 Electric St., Scranton, for $30,500.
Leonard and Jean M. Lupini, Scott Twp., to Gary G. and Barbara F. Wadsworth, Waverly Twp.; a property at 4 Stonehouse Lane, Scott Twp., for $640,000.
Viktoriya Marino to Christopher J. and Tara A. Longo; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $25,000.
Robert and Ashley A. Miller, Mayfield, to James M. and Megan A. Rude; a property at 1008 Hill St., Mayfield,for $192,500.
Gloria M. Alexander, Covington Twp., to All Trades Construction Services Inc., Covington Twp.; a property in Covington Twp. for $170,000.
Marie M. and Raymond D. Ryder, Fell Twp., to John and Lauren Wilcha, Carbondale; two parcels in Fell Twp. for $95,000.
Joanne Evans, 1901 U.S. Highway 17-92, Lot 135, Lake Alfred, Fla., v. Aaron Evans, 520 Brick St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all costs and other relief deemed necessary, for injuries suffered Dec. 29, 2016, in an automobile accident on Main Street, Taylor; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
Arlene E. Gerrity, 2220 Rockwell Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Paul R. Gerrity, same address, and Donna A. Gerrity, 216 Mountain View Drive, Jim Thorpe.
• Matthew L. Anderson, Mackenzie Cameron and Mackenzie Anderson, to Joseph C. Hess and Barbara L Hess; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $210,000.
• Christopher L. Colavitti, excr., and Virgil J. Colavitti, decd., to Justin Myers and Silvia Sumers Myers; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $433,000.
• David W. Aston, to Patricia Wiswell; property in Eaton Twp. for $205,000.
• Michael Packer, Lori Packer, Michael Stabinsky and Janie M. Stabinsky, to Anthony J. Stabinsky; property in Overfield Twp. for $28,381.
• Wesley David Jordan, Bolis Bancala Jr., Holly Bancala, Holly Sickles and Claudia L. Jordan, to James Shotto and Melodie Jordan Shotto; property in Falls Twp. for $120,000.
• Albert Rosengrant Jr., Albert L. Rosengrant Jr., April L. Rosengrant and Lori Rosengrant, to Albert L. Rosengrant Jr. and April L. Rosengrant; property in Nicholson Twp. for $132,070.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Company Trustee and Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. AIF, to Patricia B. Clark; property in Nicholson Twp. for $21,500.
• Wyoming County sheriff, Bradley B. Everetts, Charles C. Everetts, decd., Wanda E. Everetts, decd., Charles E. Everetts, Randy R. Everetts, Rosalie Fox and unknown heirs, to LSF9 Master Participation Trust; property in Monroe Twp. for $2,445.
• Lorraine Harris, Donald F. Harris, Donald F. Harris Jr. and Wyoming County sheriff, to Bank of America; property in Noxen Twp. for $1,393.
• Richard Bradley Scott of Tunkhannock, to Amanda Lyn Crispell of Falls Twp..
• Chad Anton Schatz to Jesse Nicole Archer, both of Dalton.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
Quinn Maloney, Scranton, and Caroline Alice Labelle, Clarks Green.
Luis Ernesto Rodriguez Menjivar and Daisy Ayala, both of Scranton.
Keith P. Cherry, Moosic, v. Christine E. Kiesinger, Moosic; married Dec. 8, 2005, in Alexandria, Va.; pro se.
Michael D. and Amy M. Bergeski, Archbald, to Sheila Mayne, Zion Grove; a property in Archbald for $163,800.
Karen Gatens and Allan Ferke, executors of the estate of Catherine E. Ferke, to Shaun E. and Kelly O’Brien; a property at 307 N. Main St., Moscow, for $105,000.
Roman Rikhterman and Tayana Rikhterman, also known as Tatyana Rikhterman, Brooklyn, N.Y., to Marcelo L. Motta, Scranton; a property at 622 Fig St., Scranton, for $50,000.
Bernice Turner, South Abington Twp., to Joseph M.J. Lubas, Archbald; a property at 1218 Layton Road, South Abington Twp., for $180,000.
Mary Jo Gunning and Richard Macgregor, Lake Ariel, and Mary Lisa Gunning and Michael Meholick, West Chester, to Thomas O’Connor, Scranton; a property on Little Moosic Lake, Jefferson Twp., for $225,000.
Sarah A. Landstorm, Salem, Ore., to Melanie Amador, Scranton; a property at 534 Putnam St., Scranton, for $34,000.
Freddie Mac, also known as Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, by attorney-in-fact Udren Law Offices P.C., to Richard Filer Jr.; a property at 48 Deer Run, Spring Brook Twp., for $128,750.
Cloverleaf Developers LLC, Archbald, to Lisa and Michael J. O’Malley, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Archbald for $231,850.
J. Briggs McAndrews, Sackets Harbor, N.Y.; Helen McAndrews Salamone, Edgartown, Mass.; and Dennis C. McAndrews, Wayne, as beneficiaries and trustees of the McAndrews Trust, and Brian H. McAndrews as beneficiary, to Sam Land LLC, Waverly; a property on McAndrew Road, Moscow, for $285,500.
Megargee Co. to Microwave Rental LLC; a property in Ransom Twp. for $40,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
Maryellen M. Shook, 107 E. Main St., Dalton; $17,676.89.
Mark D. and Maryellen M. Shook, 415 Ross Road, Dalton; $26,636.36.
Precious Carrier LLC, 6131 Baduka Drive, Raleigh, N.C., v. Richard Pellis, 335 Revere Lane, Taylor, seeking an amount less than the jurisdictional limits plus interest and costs for injuries and damages suffered Dec. 29, 2016, during an automobile accident on Interstate 81; Tullio DeLuca, attorney.
Brenda Lee Ambroc and Eugene Lee Baller Jr.
Justin Kyle Bowen and Amanda Kay Rhone.
Nieves Melissa Alonzo Roqur and Andry Joel Baez Santana.
Jerry Lewis Fountain and Faye Jean Walser.
Tiffany Theresa Beleski and William Joesph Kennedy.
Tiffany Marie O’Neil and Juan Francisco Cedeno.
William Joseph Harrise and Susan Marie Dinardo.
Guillermina Tula and Eduardo Silva Eugenio.
Casey Jo Gallucci and Joseph Jonathan Kruk.
Nancy Carol Kling and Jennifer Marie McNally.
Joshua Michael McPeek and Sara Elisa Ortiz.
Kenneth Lee Smoke Jr. and Brianna Elizabeth Purdy.
Danielle Audrey Hynes and Justin Ryan Puzak.
Stephanie Bianca Cintron and Miguel Angel Melendez.
Yasmine Musonnah Spellman and Terrence Tyrrel Miller Jr.
Joel John Floryan and Jennifer Ann Laskowski.
Susan Christine Giarratano and William Gerald Groom.
Dilant Flores Estudillo and Tara Lynn Kolasensky.
Taylor Mae Wolfe and John Risko.
Thomas Robert Crackett and Teresa Ann Murray.
Mark Blaine Chappell and Tracey Ann Bradley.
Hulia Ann Amendola and Daniel Harrison Palkovic.
Shadeli Rosario and Roberto Antonio Mendoza Herrera.
William Reese Thomas Jr. and Rosemarie Heckman.
Harry George Kulp Jr. and Deborah Ann Gist.
Lynnae Anne Imdorf and Stephen M. Galella.
Christa Lynn Razvillas and Michael Thomas Hill.
Ryley Phillips and Liam David Bradley.
Maria Salome Veras and Hector Amado Mercedes Echavaria.
John Neary and Krystle A. Pavlick.
Devin Jalaar Malik Green and Alexandra Sherry Cole.
Jillian M. Andes and Brian M. Dudick.
Christian Morales and Krystel Albertine.
Kendall Dawn Jackloski and Preston Kenneth Lewis II.
Rachel L. Beavers and Lance Scarano.
Nadine Mae Faux and Timothy Lee Ide.
Kodey Paul Hummel and Abigail Elizabeth Lovett.
Tracy L. Letcher and Keith Matulevich.
George Jason Hazlinsky and Nadine Ann Molitoris.
Katy Marie Shovlin and Christopher David Connolly.
Carlo Anthony Lamonic and Mary Ann Morrison.
Sharon Ann Hatzis and Colby Wayne Richardson.
Kaura Ashley Waggins and Nathan Tyler Maholtz.
Michael Clinton Weaver and Jennifer Deborah McTague.
Ivan Ivanovich Kondor and Vera Grebenshchikova.
Maria D. Parada Zavala and Amelio Rivera Alejandro.
Bryan Ann Nargoski and Kevin Andrew Paul.
Jalena Patrese Mack and Benjamin George Santiago.
Shamina Imam and Nixon Anayboni Baez Jr.
Megan Joy Shock and Stephen Joseph Brynok.
Jessica Lee Heppding and John Edward Zim.
• Judith D. Burke to George Krupsha et al., $177,000; Susquehanna Avenue, Exeter.
• Francis D. Roccograndi et al. to Lora Ann Furner, $125,000; Center Street, Forty Fort.
• Robert Yurkanin et al. to Dale Schmid, $128,500; Swoyersville.
• Earth Conservancy to Deep Oasis Trade LLC, $240,000; Hanover Twp.
• Donald A. Yeske et al. to Bryan Cusatis et al., $223,100; Penn Lake Park.
• Douglas Forbes et al. to Jennifer Davidson, $353,500; Dallas Twp.
• RBS Citizens et al. to Tri-State Developers LLC, $185,849; Newberry Establishment, Dallas Twp.
• Donald Yocum et al. to Jeffrey Colemna, $138,000; Butler Twp.
• Eastern Communities to Christopher Pierch et al., $317,411; Dallas Twp.
• Michael P. Lapsanaky Jr. et al. to Frank Roman IV et al., $303,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Siang T. Oh et al. to Ronald Swank et al., $144,500; Black Creek Twp.
• David Wynn, Exeter; v. Jessica Ann Jones, Wyoming.
Amy Olga Decker, Peckville, and Nicholas Eugene Capoocia, Throop.
Wanda Marie Rose Ferraro and Douglas Browning, both of Blakely.
Joshua J. Malinowski and Kadielynn Ashlee Taber, both of Moosic.
Ryan O’Neil Fulton and Poppy Joann Natalie, both of Scranton.
Briana Marie Spitzer and Christopher Joseph Jankowski Jr., both of Clemmons, N.C.
Bruce P. Smallacombe and Ashley N. Coleman, both of Olyphant.
Theodore Ernest Alexander and Emily Ann Ruzbarsky, both of Washington, D.C.
Brock Philip Noldy and Harmony Jean Vitali, both of Olyphant.
Morris T. Capute and Noel M. Oakley, both of Greenfield Twp.
Jude P. Colwell, Lackawanna County, to MJD of Scranton LLC; a parcel in Roaring Brook Twp. for $25,000.
USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to HB Homes LLC; a property at 1135-1137 W. Elm St., Scranton, for $35,200.
U.S. Bank National Association, Owensboro, Ky., to HB Homes LLC, Smithfield, R.I.; a property at 1711 Luzerne St., Scranton, for $25,000.
Stephen A. and Susan C. Wzorek, Olyphant, to Joseph A. Dougher, Harrisburg; a parcel in Olyphant for $45,000.
Michele F. Breslin, trustee of the Latrella Irrevocable Grantor Trust, to Patrick Sacco, Scranton, and Kaitlyn Turi, Taylor, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 10 Amherst Park, Taylor, for $175,000.
Caliber Real Estate Services LLC, attorney-in-fact for Bank of New York Mellon, Oklahoma City, Okla., to Zara Traders LLC, Dunmore; a property at 1210-1212 Schlager St., Scranton, for $55,000.
Linda H. Anthony, single, and Linda H. Anthony, as executrix of the estate of Alice P. Harris, Scranton, to James H. and Elaine F. Donly, Scranton; a property at 211 Karen Drive, Scranton, for $135,000.
Gerald T. Jr. and Laura C. Manley, Lackawanna County, to Matthew and Ann Marie Alferio, Roaring Brook Twp.; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $129,000.
Kevin and Natalie Kearney, Scranton, to Candu Properties LLC, Scranton; a property in Scranton for $253,920.
Anthony Muniz, New York, to Belkis Chavez and Bereliza Chavez, New York, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; two parcels in Scranton for $71,550.
Michael and Chrissy L. Zito, Joseph and Bambi L. Donnan-Zito, and Matthew Zito, to Darren Gallotta and Asia Schulp, Dunmore, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 311 W. Drinker St., Dunmore, for $95,400.
David Mosher and Jaime L. Kester, now by marriage Jaime L. Mosher, to James J. and Ashley A. Hughes; a property at 116 Moosic St., Olyphant, for $111,700.
Margaret A Swinick Revocable Trust Agreement, by Marjorie Armbrust, trustee, Weston, Fla., to Alpesh and Komal A. Patel, Dunmore; a property at 702 E. Swinick Drive, Dunmore, for $215,000.
Dalida Clark, Ransom Twp., to Shane L. and Roseanne King, Scranton; a property at 2330 Ransom Road, Ransom Twp., for $174,000.
Scranton Neighborhood Housing Services Inc., doing business as Neighborworks of Northeastern PA, Lackawanna County, to Richard Huber Bisignani, Lackawanna County; two parcels in Carbondale for $76,220.
George R. Ouellette to Lisa B. and Todd B. Griesemer; a property at 43 Big Bass Drive, Clifton Twp., for $210,000.
Thomas Fitzsimmons and Juliana Wildenstein, co-executors of the estate of Mafalda Tedesco, Vandling, to Marisa and Stephen P. Mikloiche, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Vandling; a property at 531 Clinton St., Vandling, for $40,000.
STATE TAX LIENS
Ronald J. Potrzuski, 150 Dimmick St., Throop; $2,110.90.
Timothy F. O’Connor, 1126 Parrott Ave., Scranton; $5,296.
Britny A. Bach, 303 Main St., Archbald; $1,363.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
n Jarvis York, 70 W. Union St., Nanticoke, $19,811; six months.
n Lawrence Diaz, Apt. 2, 849 Alter St., Hazleton, $2,232; 30 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
n Matthew Balliet, 81 Saams Road, Drums; $485.
n Charity Mertz, 113 Hosler Road, Berwick; $3,438.
n Fernando Rojas, 911 W. Diamond Ave., Hazleton; $925.
n Dennis Perez, 348 Berner Ave., Hazleton, $25,257; in three cases.
n Joshua Lopez, 75 Belles St., Larksville; $634.
n Muadhdhin Sharif, 22 S. Hancock St., Wilkes-Barre; $8,716.
n Dori Suda, Rear 207 Bauer St., Hanover Twp.; $3,318.
n David Petroski, 1325 N. Washington St., Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre; $4,643.
n Ryan M. Lewis et al. to Michael S. Lewis, $132,000; Plains Twp.
n Kyra A. Macko et al. to Kyra A. Macko et al., $140,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Joh Potucek et al. to Bret Mikulka et al., $75,000; Newport Twp.
n Goerge Fediw et al. to Miriah Wascavage et al., $234,300; Exeter.
n Douglas Forbes et al. to Jennifer Davidson, $353,500; Dallas Twp.
n Jonathan May to Jeremy Deitrick, $111,000; Union Twp.
n Benson Scott Bartron et al. to Congregation Ais Tzvi Yosef, $311,500; Kingston.
n Charles Pohutski et al. to William J. Nyulassy eta l., $141,500; Plains Twp.
n Lynn K. Gonchar to Michael Howard Freedman, $330,000; Kingston.
n Kathleen M. Bone to Philip S. Patterson, $124,000; Exeter.
n Jeffrey M. Jones et al. to Michael Cramton et al., $418,000; Harveys Lake.
n Regina C. Langley et al. to Joseph Stefansky, $88,000; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
n Brett D. Amosson et al. to Cartus Financial Corporation, $437,500; Manor Drive, Rice Twp.
n Cartus Financial Corporation to Vishal A. Parikh et al., $437,500; Manor Drive, Rice Twp.
n Peter B. Frye et al. to Nadine L. Oswald, $185,000; Conyngham.
n Robert J. Niemic et al. to Leo Insalaco et al., $205,000; Rice Twp.
n George R. Veneroso et al. to Jarrad Timothy Barnhart, $190,400; Foster Twp.
n Livia Puskas to Bryan L. Jenkins et al., $159,000; Butler Twp.
n James Mikluscak et al. to Geary Rinehimer, $125,000; Hanover Twp.
n Karen A. Amesbury et al. to Renee R. Hosten, $75,000; Kingston.
Solomon Omondi Aidi, Kingston, and Shante Tanikka Brazzell, Wilkes-Barre.
Issoufou Guigma and Jennifer Obloshny, both of Mayfield.
Carlos Alberto Lopez-Sosa and Danielle Ellen Nealon, both of Wilkes-Barre.
Zachary Joseph Morgart and Paul Charles Filipski Jr., both of Carbondale.
Christopher Michael Felts and Morgan Elizabeth Hart Lockwood, both of Clarks Green.
Logyn Elizabeth Pezak and Matthew John Musheno, both of Peckville.
Michael Patrick Trento and Amanda Marie Gruszewski, both of Dunmore.
Derek N. and Paulette Mandichak, Olyphant, to Angelina S. Tomasetti, Carbondale; a property at 657 E. Pine St., Olyphant, for $101,000.
Richard P. and Ann E. Zdunski to John P. and Karen M. Hoffman; a property at 601 Gibson St., Archbald, for $175,000.
Scott Seaman, also known as Scott G. Seaman, to Richard Olivieri; a property at 101 W. Morton St., Old Forge, for $45,000.
Debra G. Wallace to John F. Larkin; a property at 610 Jefferson Ave., Jermyn, for $38,000.
Vincenza Perriano, Scranton, to Danielle N. Heater, Scranton; a property at 1016 Hickory St., Scranton, for $39,500.
David Noakes III, Lackawanna County, to Stephen L. and Tina Young, Lackawanna County; a property at 253 Old Lackawanna Trail, Clarks Summit, for $85,000.
Richard and Nancy McDonald, Dunmore, to John M. and Jennifer Price, Dunmore; a property at 1524 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore, for $156,500.
Barbara Wasilchak, attorney-in-fact for Mary A. Patrick, Scranton, to Gregory E. and Tracy E. Poremba, Lehighton; a property at 314 First Ave., Jessup, for $79,000.
Michael A. Lombardo to Justin and Ashley Yachna; a property at 414 Spring St., Moosic, for $190,000.
Sheila Cummings, administatrix of the estate of Sarah Walker, Bryn Mawr, to Fred Santarelli Enterprises LLC, Eynon; a property at 906 Main St., Blakely, for $55,000.
Walter and Sally Ann Williams to Christopher C. Wade; a property at 309 Union St., Blakely, for $125,000.
Joseph Hallberg, 1001 Jackson St., Apt. 505, Scranton, letters of administration to Bertha Barthold, 105 Woodruff Lane, Jefferson Twp.
Melissa Cupelli, 416 Foote St., Apt. 1, Dunmore, v. Matthew Walsh, 104 Hollow Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., seeking in excess of $50,000 for injuries suffered March 17, 2017, during an automobile accident at the intersection of Ross Street and Center Street, Dunmore; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
• Ann M. Elston to Helen Barbara Kalanik et al., $109,000; Dallas Twp.
• Frederick J. Eck Jr. et al. to Michael Justin Dutko et al., $159,900; Kingston Twp.
• Nathan Todd Littleton et al. to Katlyn Hodle et al., $137,000; Nanticoke
• John B. Newman to John J. Barrera et al., $169,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Joseph M. Asklar et al. to Allison T. Sidloski, $233,000, Larksville.
• 39 Butler Street et al. to Jason McNeill et al., $400,000; 39 Butler Street, Kingston.
• William Merkel to Dalton Bennett, $146,700; Wright Twp.
• Scott D. Brunnenmeyer to John J. Dacostino et al., $234,500; Wright Twp.
• John J. Perfetto et al. to Tots & Tykes Holdings LLC, $520,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• John J. Perfetto to Tots & Tykes Holdings LLC, $750,000; Kingston.
• Donald J. Disler et al. to Michael Alan Gruner et al., $72,100; McLean Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Joseph N. Flaim et al. to Aridia M. Olivio de Ortiz et al., $120,000; Hazleton.
• Burt Benson Bryant et al. to Charles J. Hozempa, $97,500; Lake Twp.
• Barbara L. Bell to Bryan Espinoza, $87,500; St. Clair Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• James Daubert to John Moshey et al., $153,500; Village Road, Franklin Twp.
• Sandra L. Kara to Jose W. Diaz, $75,000; Ridge Street, Freeland.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Nicole Noel Gusditis, $102,000; Wright Twp.
• Danielle D. Adams et al. to Jonathon Bower, $139,000; Kingston.
• Kevin P. Yurko et al. to Michael Boyer, $155,000; Dallas Twp.
• Derek Johnson to Shannon M. Luton et al., $125,000; Kingston Twp.
• Heidi E. Coates et al. to Charles A. Pavlick et al., $84,000; Jackson Twp.
• Robert A. Merithew et al. to Angela Ward et al., $524,000; Lehman Twp.
• White Fence Homes Inc. to William T. Court Jr., $175,000; Forty Fort.
• Taft Truska IV et al. to Rebecca A. Yurko Reinert et al., $98,000; Harveys Lake.
• Megan L. Hutz, Plains Twp.; v. Michael H. Hutz, unknown.
• Patricia Ann Welliver Murray, Pittston; v. James J. Murray, Scranton.
• Joanne E. McDade, Wilkes-Barre; v. Thomas P. McDade, Wilkes-Barre.
• Carl Zawadski Jr., Nanticoke; v. Ceclia Zawadski, Nanticoke.
• Brandon K. Polak, Sugar Notch; v. Tanya M. Polak, Laflin.
• Dolores Brown, West Wyoming; v. Clarence L. Brown, Tunkhannock.
• Christina Nicole Baka., Wilkes-Barre; v. Jeffrey Edward R. Baka, Wilkes-Barre.
Hydie Marie Youells and Charles Saunders Pompey, both of Lake Ariel.
Marc Antonio Ocasio and Amanda Y. Figueroa, both of Scranton.
Robert Grant Ames and Jamie Lynn Woodworth, both of Jessup.
Donald J. Wombacker and Barbara Ann Dymond, both of Avoca.
Thomas McDonald, Scranton, v. Stephanie McDonald, Scranton; married March 26, 1996, in Pennsylvania; Walker Comerford Law, attorneys.
Dana Cino Smith, Simpson, v. Jody J. Smith, Honesdale; married Oct. 19, 2012, in Wayne County; Judith G. Price, attorney.
Stacy Jessup, Scranton, v. Markus Jessup, Scranton; married Jan. 22, 2015; pro se.
Donald J. Kanavy Jr., Archbald, v. Laura Kanavy, Archbald; married June 9, 1990, in Elmhurst, Barbara J. O’Hara, attorney.
James N. and Marie Hambrick, Clarks Summit, to Bruce A. and Martha W. Jordan, Moorestown; a property at 205 Ridge St., Clarks Summit, for $225,000.
Udren Law Offices PC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Ken Santarelli Realty LLC; a property at 188 Main St., Archbald, for $43,000.
Philip K. and Dawn Hansen, Newton Twp., to Joseph A. Badamo Jr. and Alice C. Messler, joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Clarks Summit; three parcels in Newton Twp. for $150,900.
Michael Aulden Remetta, Olyphant, to Jeffrey and Melanie Burrell, Jermyn; a property at 639 Spruce St., Olyphant, for $230,000.
Thomas Frenchko, also known as Thomas Frenchko Jr., 524 Cemetery St., Jermyn, letters of administration to Delores T. Frenchko, 524 Cemetery St., Jermyn.
William E. Harper, also known as William Edward Harper, 412 Clark Ave., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Roderick T. Harper, 122 N. Main St., 2nd floor, Taylor.
William E. Knowles, 107 Wells St., South Abington Twp., letters testamentary Andrea M. Garofalo, 315 Adella Road, South Abington Twp.
Judge Mazzoni has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
Michelle Smith, 35 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale; $4,363.92.
Michael Stanley Sczyrek, 976 Chase Road, Shavertown; $603.
Ray A. Maldonado, 143 Belvedere Drive, Apt. 15F, Scranton; $1,370.50.
Amarjit Singh, 21 Hermann Ave., Cateret, N.J.; $2,980.
Dominic Romeo Polidori, 231 E. Grove St., Taylor; $4,241.
Daniel Brian Paranich, 413 Prescott Ave.,Scranton; $459.97.
Edward Coss, 1967 Mrytle St.,Scranton; $1451.31.
Nicole Ashley Dinardo, 1818 Stafford Ave., Apt. 12J, Scranton; $4,875.
Troy Myers, 5313 Malcolm St., Philadelphia; $885.50.
Kevin Mackaliunas Jr., 209 Barnard St., Dunmore; $1,180.
Troy Pickens, 233 W. Main St., Apt. 2, Norristown; $668.50.
• Mary Beilman, White Haven, S.C.; v. Robert Beilman, Wilkes-Barre.
• Yermi Gonzalez de Shearn, Hazleton; v. Joseph Shearn, Mount Carmel.
• Samantha Michelle Ekas, Wilkes-Barre; v. Sebastian Ekas, Wilkes-Barre.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to George Karosa, $88,500; Orange Road, Franklin Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to R & A LLC, $96,521; Bear Run Drive, Butler Twp.
• Patricia A. Baldo et al. to Luis Serrano, $70,000; Plains Twp.
• Gene P. Fischi et al. to Brian Lewis Brown et al., $285,567; Plains Twp.
• George Krupsha et al. to Joshua Brian Kline et al., $84,000; West Pittston.
• Jennifer Naomi Solomon to Travis A. Shonk, $86,500; Plains Twp.
• VJS Realty LLC to Robert Yurkanin, $134,000; Dallas Twp.
Shawna Cecilia Stemrich and Michael Robert Kopa, both of Blakely.
Vanessa Verrastro, Madison Twp., and Shannon Lynne Swingle, Lake Ariel.
Akeem S. Cephas and Emily R. Bonacci, both of Old Forge.
Bhargav Chowdary Paleti, Tobyhanna, v. Jaahnavi Vajje, Scranton; married April 16, 2016, in India; John R. Williams Jr., attorney.
Frederick Leonard Jr., Scranton, v. Sheryl Ann Leonard, North Plainfield, N.J.; married April 19, 2016, in Scranton; pro se.
Alycia Gomes v. Samuel Gomes
Hilda I. Benitez Murrias v. Steve Torres
Alexander Garcia v. Ashley Garcia
Audry Blaustein v. Matthew Elsten
Julianne Rutkowski v. William Rutkowski
Cartus Financial Corp. to Lisa F. and Maria D. Tomcykoski; a property at 917 Union St., Dickson City, for $139,900.
Thomas Pirrello and Ann Pirrello, by her agent Thomas M. Pirrello, Peckville, to Nexus Homes LLC; a property at 618-620 Deacon St., Scranton, for $43,000.
Dominick and Elaine Pirritano, Scranton, to Susan L. Murray, Scranton; a property at 2 Overbrook Circle, Scranton, for $182,500.
Dorothy A. Kita, Jefferson Twp., to Derek T. Polanin and Julie D. Magistro, joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Peckville; a property on North Layton Road, Scott Twp., for $169,072.
Joseph and Michael Traino, Scranton, to Peggy and Jennifer Zackoski, Scranton; a property at 1218-1220 Dartmouth St., Scranton, for $82,000.
Robert and Lynn P. Hiza, also known as Lynn Hiza, Clarks Summit, and Edward D. and Marcee A. Adams, also known as Marcee Adams, South Abington Twp., to John W. Richardson Jr., Clarks Summit; a property in Newton Twp. for $150,000.
Jay E. and Helene A. Landau, North Abington Twp., to Jay and Yvonne Meilstrup, Fleetville; a property on Fleetville Road, North Abington Twp., for $377,000.
Marion M. Castner, personal representative of the estate of Joseph M. Chervinak, also known as Joseph Chervinak, Eynon, to Bocella & Daughters Real Estate LLC, Eynon; a property at 144 West St., Archbald, for $69,000.
Kristina Wulff, Lackawanna County, to Vincent and Lynn Tanana, Lackawanna County; a property at 413 Varsity Drive, Throop, for $298,000.
Leslie and Paul Uhrin to Kelly and Kurt Schollin and James and Kathleen Tate; two parcels in Benton Twp. for $65,000.
Carlo J. Artone, Greenfield Twp., to Bruce and Sharon Doyle; a property on Old Maple Lane, Greenfield Twp., for $125,500.
Edward Lovenduski, 509 S. Main St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Lou Ann Marks, 23 Lincoln St., Pittston.
Mary A. McGinley, 150 Dundaff St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Kimberly Thomas, 1163 Hemlock Lane, Carbondale.
William J. Little, 2741 Boulevard Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to William J. Mang and Donna Massetti Mang, both of 1031 Quincy Ave., Scranton.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
Beatrice C. Hawkins, 123 Galahad Road, Greeley; $12,288.
David F. Sansky, 673 Laurel Lane, Kingsley; $4,280.
Geza C. Telesky, 321 Cedar Ave., Scranton; $508.
Kristopher Deleo, RR 2, Box 321D, Meshoppen; $445.
Joseph Cosgrove, 121 Dundaff St., Carbondale; $1,673.
Donna Marie Fuller, 433 Wells St., Scranton; $7,573.99.
Raymond Dotter, 215 Candle Drive, Blakeslee; $3,969.50.
Jason Marshall, 124 Daffodil Lane, Wysox; $797.70.
Shogeojohbri Shoulars, 1927 Prospect Ave., Scranton; $6,101.60.
Gene Henry Rosenkrans Jr., 611 Philo St., Scranton; $243.50.
Michael Virbitsky Jr. and Carmella Theresa Seely, both of Scott Twp.
Donald H. Wallace and Carol E. Kielar, both of Jefferson Twp.
James H. Rutledge, Scranton, and Barbara Ann Obloshny, Carbondale.
Robert C. MacGregor Jr. and Pearl M. Dougher, both of Scranton.
Meredith Allison Cole and Richard Anthony Rynkiewicz, both of Scranton.
Sarah Ashley Boyd and Micah Friedman, both of Old Forge.
Amanda Boczar v. Robert Boczar
Lawrence W. Harthshorn v. Marilyn P. Harthshorn
Patricia M. Suarez v. Marcos Suarez
Tara Degilio v. Howard K. Degilio II
Daniel W. Heflin v. Ami S. Heflin
Charles J. Orloski, Scranton, v. Carol J. Orloski, Taylor; married Sept. 23, 1989, in Old Forge; Charles L. Consagra, attorney.
Marie Scaringi, Dunmore, v. Nicholas Scaringi, Taylor; married Oct. 15, 1966, in Pennsylvania; Danielle M. Ross, attorney.
Gary John and Frances Hughes, Dunmore, to Cara Leigh Desanto, Scranton; a property at 718 E. Warren St., Dunmore, for $87,500.
June E. Rocha, now by marriage June E. Aleksic, and Mihailo Aleksic, Mayfield, to Richard Lee Pierce, Young, Texas; a property at 712 Delaware St., Mayfield, for $119,000.
■ R and B Partnership, Carbondale, to 129 Pike Street LLC, Carbondale; a property at 129 Pike St., Carbondale, for $125,000.
■ Patricia Bradshaw, now by marriage Patricia Bradshaw Bowler and Richard Bowler, Lackawanna County, to Joshua T. Bennet and Katie A. White, Lackawanna County, joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 77 Parkland Drive, South Abington Twp., for $215,000.
■ Tracy McClintock, also known as Tracy A. McClintock, Dunmore, to Chad and Caitlin Evans, Scranton; two parcels in Dunmore for $189,900.
■ Robert J. Jr. and Nancy D. Stephenson, Trappe, Md., to Scott A. and Jami L. Kaiser, Scott Twp.; a property at 115 Silver Maple Drive, Scott Twp., for $262,000.
■ Marie E. Mecca, also known as Marie Mecca, 1809 E. Main St., Waukesha City, Wis., letters testamentary to Lisa Schmidt, 2915 Sussex Lane, Waukesha, Wis., and Christine Murphy, 609 Moultonboro Ave., Wake Forest, N.C.
■ Bastiano A. Marchese, also known as Bastiano Marchese, 509 Third St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to John Marchese, 523 E. 14th St., Apt. 1G, New York, N.Y.
■ Julia Agnone, also known as Julia McLane, 1630 Myrtle St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Marianne Gambucci, 509 Sanderson Ave., Olyphant, and Edward D. McLane, 8 Holly Lane, Albrightsville.
■ A. James Grove, 1310 Porter Ave., Taylor, letters testamentary to Melanie L. Karcher, 1310 Porter Ave., Scranton.
■ Lisa M. Hardy, 1837 Clearview St., Scranton, letters of administration to Daniel J. Flynn, 526 Hickory St., Peckville.
■ Robert Morgan, 331 E. Elm St., Scranton, v. Robert W. Hamilton Jr., 731 Oak St., Taylor, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus all costs and other relief for injuries suffered July 18, 2016, during an automobile accident at the intersection of Union Street and Ridge Street, Taylor; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
Stacey Christine Arnold and Steven Alan Marchetti.
Karla Victoria Scioscia and Jordan Bruce Macaluso.
Rebecca Mercado and Michael Joseph Sledgeski.
Ana Gabriela Bautista Bautista and Jose Manuel Rivera Alejandro.
Sherry Louise Betsock and Albert James Dixon.
Michael Joseph Skatuler and Elizabeth Marie Murphy.
Michael John Bencho and Carol Ann Klemish.
Amanda Marie Kinney and Stephen John Haduck.
Marilyn Sue Scherer and Leon R. Parker.
Rana S. Razavi and Justin R. DeAngelo.
Melissa Fasciana and Drew Michael Chiumento.
Jennifer Lynn Griffith and Richardo Santana John.
Brooke Lynn Smith and Brad Anthony Somers.
Robert Joseph Sanborn Jr. and Ashley Renae Jeffrey.
Heather Lynn Howe and William Louis Thubbron.
Leah B. Simms and Joseph James Losavich.
Ashley N. Martin and Dwight D. Smith.
Olga Maria Grullon and Jheison Cabrera.
Lisa Ann Miller and Michael Charles Dorunda Jr.
Nicole Claire Ford and Jeffrey Michael Suchra.
Breanna Rose Oberto and Francis C. Fuentes.
Bethannie Leigh Hidlay and Brandon David Shoemaker.
Kaitlyn Morriah Floyd and Christopher Lee Ryan Getz.
Katie Ann Tomek and Jack Thomas Cobleigh.
Jason Knauer and Sarah Witkowski.
Lawrence Eugene Alexander and Jacqueline Renee Frank.
Darren Joseph Heiser and Jiamaris Ivana Torres.
Jennifer Lynn Kondracki and Nathaniel Lee Siglin.
Leah Dey Cochran and Adam Scott Zigmund.
Michael John Bandoblu and Janelle Lynn Castner.
Gerard Speziale and Beatrice M. Kerwin.
Margaret Anne Wilde and Michael Anthony Cibello.
Joseph Thomas Nayavich Jr. and Bonnie Jean Poulos.
David Askew Jr. and Christina Marie Scott.
Kathleen Teresa Andreone and Victor John Zulkoski Jr.
Cristian Jesus Rivera and Divimar Sanchez Santiago.
Amanda Rose Jenkins and Paul Ryan Fink.
Jose Castillo-Montilla and Juana Zoquier Medina.
Rosemarie Hines and Arthur Long Poor.
Kelly Lynn Reilly and Justin Andrew Malarkey.
Altagracia Martinez Rodriguez and Martin Americo Abrev Martinez.
Courtney Ann Bender and Gerald Edward Deignan Jr.
Helen Mary Criag and Brian Allen how.
Louis Albert Wermuth and Rosalyn Grewe.
Angel B. Lara and Adalgisa Marisol Mateo Pinales.
Kimberly Paige Burnham and Ronald M. Rebovich Jr.
Jamie Lynn Kelly and Caleb Robert Coolbaugh.
Maddie Jean Jordan and Dustin Andrew Hendricks.
Danielle Marie Weems and Thomas Jason Mornhineway.
Corey Anne Bagnell and Kyle James O’Brien.
Ryan Balara and Ma Jodel Dalipe Almojuela.
Luis Miguel Sanchez and Andreina Polonia de la Rosa.
Benjamin George Smith and Rebecca Ann Tuggle.
Timiothy Albert Shortz and Julia Ann Tagnani.
Travis James Boyer and Cerah Durrelle Thomas.
Laura Ann Zajaczkowski and Andrew Keith Shumlas.
Amanda Marie Pernot and Douglas J. Bunnell.
Philip A. Buickus and Jessica L. Trzeskowski.
Nicole Lynn Foy and Christopher Ryan Schuckers.
Derek Daniel Felsman and Alexis Helena Jesikiewicz.
Joseph Peter Paprota and Deborah Watlock Maskalis.
Altagracia Bonifacio and Placido Hernandez Almonte.
Antonio Jose Rosario and Meilyn Pena Salas.
Karen Ann Kepner and Douglas Paul Luksh.
John Michael Sirkot and Desirae Hvizda.
Roy James Tinney and Laura Ann Dennis.
Tanya Marie Lee and Kyle Lee Hillard.
Quiudis Sumally Morales Perdomo and Libio Jose Fernandez Mancebo.
Audra Gould and Jonathan M. Saunders.
Kellie Ann Yekel and Jonathan T. Barreto.
Christopher Michael Martzen and Samantha Jacqueline Kojeszewski.
John David Edwards Jr. and Tamike Pierre.
Carissa Ann Durling and David E. Ran.
Mark J. Hydock Jr. and Nicole Lynn Velekei.
Laura Ann Manley and Timothy Jonathan Bevan.
Ashlee Lynn Swanson and Peter Joseph Parisi.
Diane Kondratick and Robert John Gist.
Robert Smith and Stephanie Coleman.
Casey Allen Holcomb and Kayla Marie Matlowski.
Diane Lynn Dohl and Brian David Kocher.
Emily Ann Olexy and Eric John Roleski.
Brent William Jacob and Cari Ann Williams.
Patrick Devon McCormick and Denielle Lauren Bekanich.