- RSS Channel Showcase 1149307
- RSS Channel Showcase 3045286
- RSS Channel Showcase 9237182
- RSS Channel Showcase 1030888
Articles on this Page
- 11/13/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/14/17--21:00: _Court Notes 11/15/17
- 11/14/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/15/17--21:00: _Court notes 11/16/17
- 11/15/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/16/17--21:00: _Court notes 11/17/17
- 11/16/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/17/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/18/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 11/19/17--21:00: _Court notes 11/20/17
- 11/20/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 11/20/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/21/17--21:00: _Court Notes 11/22/17
- 11/21/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/22/17--21:00: _Court Notes 11/23/17
- 11/22/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 11/24/17--21:00: _Susquehanna County ...
- 11/24/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 11/25/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 11/27/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 11/13/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/14/2017
- 11/14/17--21:00: Court Notes 11/15/17
- 11/14/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/15/2017
- 11/15/17--21:00: Court notes 11/16/17
- 11/15/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/16/2017
- 11/16/17--21:00: Court notes 11/17/17
- 11/16/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/17/2017
- 11/17/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/18/2017
- 11/18/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 11/19/17--21:00: Court notes 11/20/17
- 11/20/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 11/20/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/21/2017
- 11/21/17--21:00: Court Notes 11/22/17
- 11/21/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/22/2017
- 11/22/17--21:00: Court Notes 11/23/17
- 11/22/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 11/23/2017
- 11/24/17--21:00: Susquehanna County Court Notes 11/25/2017
- 11/24/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 11/25/2017
- 11/25/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 11/27/17--21:00: Court Notes
• Melvin Lloyd McIntosh and Roseann Gilman, both of Clarks Summit.
• Cory Joseph Spangenberg and Julie Ann Umerich, both of Clarks Summit.
• Brenda Lopez to Alexis R. Polanco; a property at 1317 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Ann Marie Donahue, now known as Ann Marie Clarke, Lackawanna County, to Lynn Cawley Harding, Lackawanna County; a property at 615 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, for $114,500.
• Jeanie F. Albeck, Lackawanna County, to Patrick and Ashley McGlynn, Lackawanna County; a property at 211 Green St., Clarks Green, for $169,000.
• Mary Conway, Olyphant, to Sean W. McLafferty, Dunmore; a property at 208 W. Line St., Olyphant, for $280,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Darlene K. Snyder, McConnellsburg; a property at 253 Foxtail Circle, Archbald, for $250,000.
• Robert D. and Karen L. Weinman to Enrico and Jamie M. Mastroianni; a property at 494 Grandview Ave., Clarks Summit, for $170,000.
• Edward Eber, executor of the estate of Rosemary Eber, Scranton, to Gopal and Viralkumar Patel, and Ajay Taylor, Scranton; a property at 623 Fellows St., Scranton, for $27,000.
• Keith and Kathleen Mercatili, Blakely, to Denzal Construction Co. LLC, Eynon; a property on Kathleen Drive, Blakely, for $70,000.
• London Seigle, now by marriage London McKenna, and Cullen McKenna, Scranton, to Joshua P. Murray and Brian K. Murray, both of Scranton; a property at 1346 St. Ann’s St., Scranton, for $27,000.
• USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to MJC Innovative Investments LLC; a property at 92 Terrace St., Carbondale, for $32,493.
• TF Blakely LP, Woodland Park, N.J., to Timberfalls Blakely LLC, Dallas; a property in Blakely for $13,500,000.
• Judith A. Lomeo, South Abington Twp., to Kevin and Teresa Karsnak, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $208,000.
• Bernadette Miller, attorney-in-fact for Paul J. Mihalisko, Archbald, to Michael Osif, Scott Twp.; a property at 198 Handley St., Archbald, for $42,600.
• Alan Pacanowski, executor of the estate of Mary Pacanowski, also known as Mary V. Pacanowski, Throop, to Joshua G. Shaver, Dunmore; a property at 825 George St., Throop, for $124,900.
• Catherine Marie Senecal, administratrix of the estate of Benjamin S. Konopka Jr., to Stephen and Kathleen M. Travis; a property at 908 Scott Road, Dickson City, for $67,500.
• Dustin Hill, 120 Spruce St., Apt. 810, Athens, v. Andrew Baldwin, 99 Reilly St., Sayre, and Lowe’s Home Center LLC, 901 Viewmont Drive, Dickson City, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus interest, costs and such other relief deemed appropriate on two counts, for injuries suffered April 13 in an automobile accident at the intersection of Pitney and Fulton streets, Sayre; Marion Munley, attorney.
• Kimberlee A. Hunt v. Christopher C. Hunt
• Timothy Hewitt v. Stacie Hewitt
• Malisa Thongra-Ar Ivosevic v. Joseph M. Ivosevic
• Jordan David Harris v. Angela Harris
• Nicole Licciaraello v. Vincent Licciaraello
• Christopher Canter v. Shannon Canter
• Rebecca Sesky v. Eugene Sesky
• Sherry Arthur v. Thomas Arthur
• Janet Shostek v. Michael Shostek
• Michael Bevilacqua v. Kathleen M. Bevilacqua
• Michele R. Pehanick v. James A. Pehanick
• John Lounsbery v. Alexis Lounsbery
• Robert J. Gigliotti, 192 Fallbrook St., Carbondale, letters of administration to Rachel Gigliotti, 43 Canaan St., Carbondale.
• Leroy J. Phillips, also known as Leroy Joseph Phillips, 10 Lynwood Drive, Scranton, letters of administration to Elizabeth M. Phillips, same address.
• Dorothy Toth, 4 Charles St., Throop, letters of administration to Judy B. Boettcher, 141 Beverly Drive, Clarks Summit, and Paul Macknosky III, 321 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
n Joseph Hasan, 104 N. Meade St., Wilkes-Barre, $1,596; 14 days.
n Leo A. Lasuer, 248 State St., Nanticoke, $12,947; 30 days.
n Matthew Haney Sr., 1629 Wyoming Ave., Forty Fort, $3,960; in two cases, 60 days.
n Devon Halstead, 864 N. Washington St., Wilkes-Barre, $3,640; in two cases, 60 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
n Eddie Quinones, 115 S. Woodward Court, Hazleton; $760.
n William Anthony, 115 N. Kennedy Drive, McAdoo; $5,448.
n Justin Barna, 88 S. Mountain Blvd., Mountain Top; $15,985, in two cases.
n Nyjid Cooper, no address listed; $790.
n Heather Kressler, 8 Garber St., Hanover Twp.; $5,535.
n Linda Gray, 46 Chestnut St., Nanticoke; $150.
n Branden Delcastillo, 80 Beekman St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,162.
n James Bush, 264 Academy St., Apt. 20, Wilkes-Barre; $5,383.
n Gregory Thompson, Apt 1, 646 N. Main St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,999.
n Mario Fernandes, 400 N. Main St., Wilkes-Barre; $3,001.
n Joshua Whitebread, 15 Glen Ave., Shickshinny; $3,917.
n Douglas Tripp, Apt. E., 3029 S. Main St., Hanover Twp.; $904.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Adekunle Olatunbosun Aladegba and Claire E. Genovas, both of Carbondale.
• Jason Bruce Reeves and Sookyoung Kang, both of Factoryville.
• John Mark Simmons and Amanda Brooke Makala, both of Lake Ariel.
• Samuel A. Rosar and Brenda L. Olt, both of Scranton.
• Jennifer Diaz and Jose Luis Alvarez-Rosario, both of Scranton.
• Sarah Elizabeth Snyder, Greenfield Twp., and Kyle James Keiper, North Abington Twp.
• Tamara Misiewicz, Archbald, and Justin Ryan Healey, Scranton.
• Yan Carlos Gamez Aguilar and Kiana Caban Ortiz, both of Scranton.
• Guy Eugene Ardizoni, Dunmore, and Elizabeth Cecelia McGrath, Scranton.
• Paul Edmund Patchoski and Margaret C. McElhenny, both of Clarks Summit.
• Barbara A. Sestack, also known as Barbara Ann Dehaba, and William H. Smith, Scranton, to Denny Pangenanan, Edison, N.J.; a property at 19 Stafford Ave., Scranton, for $91,700.
• Michael D. Jr. and Mary Ann Adams, Lackawanna County, to Anthony Vivona, Lackawanna County; a property at 47 Birkett St., Carbondale, for $150,000.
• Michael Ross, executor of the estate of Ann Ross, also known as Ann Marie Ross, Albuquerque, N.M., to RPG Real Estate LLC, Scranton; a property at 317-319 Cherry St., Dunmore, for $113,400.
• Kevin and Denise Dorin, and Joseph Curmaci, to Ismael Bautista; a property at 301-303 S. 10th Ave., Scranton, for $52,000.
• John M. Jr. and Daria A. Killian, Pennsylvania, to Joseph and Joanne Conklin, Pennsylvania; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $130,000.
• Daniel A. and Susan C. Ryan, Jonathan G. and Hedwig M. Lipke, all of Kenilworth, N.J., to Dyana Bailo and Gerard J. Tavitian Jr., Jefferson Twp., as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $116,600.
• Barbara Scanlon, Factoryville, to John and Deborah Garvey, Pendleton, S.C.; a property at 182 Wells St., Scranton, for $42,500.
• Sylvia E. Flesher, now by marriage Sylvia E. O’Keefe, and Patrick O’Keefe, Waymart, to Bradley Quinn, Waymart; a property at 147 Dundaff St., Carbondale, for $119,680.
• Samantha Fitch-Chumard, executrix of the estate of Vincent W. Fitch, and Samantha Fitch-Chumard, deceased, individually, and Kimberly S. Jones, specific devisee under the will of Vincent W. Fitch, deceased, of Lackawanna County, to John M. and Daria A. Killian, Covington Twp.; a property at 50 Skyline Drive, Covington Twp., for $220,000.
• Karen A. Magnotta, Dunmore, to Christian and Melinda Krokus, Scranton; a property at 942 Monroe Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to JWB Property Group LLC; a property at 1605-1607 Dorothy St., Scranton, for $48,681.
• Gary N. and Ruth K. Wooder to Suzanne Bendinsky; two parcels at 111 Green St., Moscow, for $204,000.
• Deborah L. Bertha, Moosic, v. Mitchell M. Bertha, Roaring Brook Twp.; married Sept. 7, 1991, in Lackawanna County; Anne Marie Howells, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• Anthony F. Angeli, 1106 Tennyson Close, Moosic; $105,703.34.
• Joann Kwiatkowski, 224 Lehigh St., Avoca, v. Thomas Brockelman, 114 Circle Road, Syracuse, N.Y., seeking in excess of the Lackawanna County arbitration limits plus interest and costs, for injuries suffered April 28 in an automobile accident on Pittston Avenue, Scranton; Paul T. Oven, attorney.
• William F. Clark, also known as William F. Clark Jr., 711 Grant Court, Dickson City, letters of administration to Charles Lowe, 562 N. Main St., Archbald.
• Meyer Levine, Jewish Home of Eastern Pa., 1101 Vine St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Kenneth Levine, 105 Whitetail Run, Waverly Twp.
• Clara Pelucacci, also known as Clara Ann Pelucacci and Clara Scubelek Pelucacci, 4110 Dawn Acres Drive, Madison Twp., letters testamentary to Renee Anglin, 1807 Pettibone St., Scranton.
• Marjorie Schofield, also known as Marjorie O. Schofield, 14 Reynshanhurst St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Gary M. Flood, 107 Terrace Heights, Honesdale.
• Goliath Properties Inc. to Silvia Moncayo, $123,500; Muir Avenue, Hazleton.
• ABP Properties LLC to Brian J. Ferkel et al., $279,000; Dallas.
• Louise Haring et al. to Nescopeck Borough, $83,507; Nescopeck.
• Brent N. Lewis et al. to Joseph Bolton, $154,300; Kingston.
• Frederick M. Siene et al. to Brent N. Lewis et al., $285,500; Jackson Twp.
• David Begliomini et al. to David Gargone et al., $120,000; Wyoming.
• Rocio Lliguichuzcha to Jeffrey M. Loftus et al., $192,500; Kingston Twp.
• Kevin Comine et al. to Shimon Hellinger et al., $281,000; Kingston.
• Constance M. Pall et al. to George E. Glahn et al., $225,000; Kingston Twp.
• Donald Veglia et al. to John A. Mensinger et al., $219,900; Butler Twp.
• NEPA Property Buyers LLC to Joseph P. Brozoski et al., $125,000; Wright Twp.
• Jason Moore to Pamela A. Malia, $107,000; Forty Fort.
• Michael Hassick et al. to Manfred W. Uding III, $98,000; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• Joseph P. Jones et al. to Wesley M. Shaffer et al., $231,000; Wright Twp.
• Brendan T. Boyle et al. to Toni M. Hunsinger et al., $172,000; Butler Twp.
• Wesley M. Shaffer et al. to Ashley Kutchi, $150,000; Butler Twp.
• Eric Stolarick et al. to Charles A. Lasher, $113,700; Ridge Street, Dallas Twp.
• Scott R. Davis to Ian S. Creegan, $75,000; Foster Twp.
• Peter D. D’Amato et al. to Carlos Fernandez, $119,000; Hazleton.
• Robert J. Hogan et al. to Theresa Bynon, $115,000; Dallas Twp.
• Robert J. Hogan et al. to Theresa Bynon, $70,000; Dallas Twp.
• Thomas S. Mazur et al. to Derek B. Sutliff, $150,000; Huntington Twp.
• Joseph Dougherty et al. to Paul F. Appel et al., $166,000; Kingston.
• Caroline G. Vanstory to Jason Brakefield et al., $195,000; Dallas.
• Sharon Schneider to Maurice Cambridge, $225,000; North Appain Way, Hazle Twp.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Citimortgage Inc., $123,966; Luzerne Avenue, West Pittston.
• Presidential Land Company Ltd. to Kasey Corbett, $493,900; Jackson Twp.
• Stanley W. Keefe et al. to Gregeory M. Weiner et al., $300,000; Rice Twp.
• B&D Real Estate LLC to 525 E. Main LLC, $1,300,000; Kingston.
• Matthew Paul Snyder and Toni Ann Padavano, both of Scranton.
• Punam Gurung and Ran Maya Tamang, both of Scranton.
• Juan Fernando Guerra-Andrade and Felipa Salvadora Cruz, both of Scranton.
• Victor Santiago Lopez Cazares and Asuncion De La Cruz Cruz, both of Scranton.
• Peter Smith, Clarks Summit, v. Elizabeth Smith, Carbondale; married Sept. 4, 1993, in Lackawanna County; William V. Peters, attorney.
• Gary F. Snyder II, Madison Twp., v. Christine K. Snyder, Lackawanna County; married July 31, 2004, in Lake Ariel; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Angelina Morris, Bloomsburg, v. John Morris, Old Forge; married Sept. 24, 2009, in Old Forge; pro se.
• Michael and Nancy Argonish, Exton, to Christopher T. and Lorraine Smith, Jessup; a property at 111 Valley View Drive, Blakely, for $233,200.
• Michael G. and Susan K. Rollins to Craig and Bonnie L. Calderone; a property at 206 Crossgate Drive, South Abington Twp., for $410,000.
• Jesse Brinker, Blakely, to Sergio Martinez and Imedla Ramirez, Lackawanna County; a property at 331 Second St., Blakely, for $139,500.
• Anne C. Collins, now known as Anne C. Catalano, Scranton, to Dilli, Bhagi and Ram Kadariya, Scranton; a property at 3243 Oak Ave., Scranton, for $208,200.
• Mark D. Stivala, Dunmore, to M3P Real Estate LLC; a property at 425 Melrose Ave., Clarks Summit, for $86,710.
• Innovative Investment Group LLC to James M. Jr. and Charlene Paolucci; a property at 300 Bobcat Lane, South Abington Twp., for $224,900.
• Damion and Arlene Romano to Diana Gilbride; a property on Baylors Lake, Benton Twp., for $310,000.
• Raymond Richard Dipple, also known as Raymond R. Dipple, 895 Old River Road, Thornhurst, letters testamentary to Donna Gardner, 429 Gardner Road, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Mary H. Acker, 101 Glenview Lane, Waverly, letters testamentary to Warren T. Acker, 105 Stonegate, P.O. Box 573, Waverly.
• Vincent Gallo et al. to Nyle S. Berkes, $110,000; Kingston.
• Beverly J. Bunney et al. to Christopher Bittenbender, $130,000; Jackson Twp.
• Wilson J. Budgeon et al. to Jason Eisenower, $75,000; Conyngham.
• Cheri Yannuzzi et al. to Cheri Cano-Cruz et al., $115,000; Hazle Twp.
• Raymond Jacek et al. to Timothy M. Jurnak et al., $134,020; Avoca.
• Alfonsas A. Dainius to Terry G. Jones, $80,000; Dallas Twp.
• Lawrence J. Sidari et al. to Joseph Mensick, $183,000; Hazle Twp.
• Ruthe E. Wolfe et al. to Farm at Harveys Lake LLC, $380,000; Harveys Lake.
• Mary Louise Wydock to Frank DelMonico et al., $160,000; Conyngham.
• Jeffrey Fino et al. to Leo Henry Szmurlo III et al., $136,175; Hanover Twp.
• Joyce A. Kearney to Anne C. Martin, $160,000; Forty Fort.
• Helen Bedrin et al. to Felipe Santos, $99,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Karen A. McGettigan et al. to Anta Taal, $98,000; Hudson Road, Plains Twp.
• Gregory F. Thomas et al. to Joseph Kwiatkowski, $150,000; Laflin.
• Eugenia Marie Hunt et al. to Robert C. Lettieri et al., $84,536; Duryea.
• Amy Boston, Mountain Top; v. Paul Ford, Tamaqua.
• Edward A. Ferkel, Wilkes-Barre; v. Georgette Ferkel, Swoyersville.
• Pierre Honore, Beaver Meadows; v. Clorina Honore, Hazle Twp.
• Nanette Carol Horn, Nanticoke; v. Robert Horn, Dallas.
• Robert Bekish, Harveys Lake; v. Rebecca Cilberto, Harveys Lake.
• Donna Jones, Dallas; v. Darrin F. Jones, Alliance, Ohio.
• William Adrian Huertas and Pebbles Samantha Davido, both of Carbondale.
• Jacquelyn Parise, Vandling, and Richard William Brown, South Abington Twp.
• Archie Leroy Peterson and Tara Love Anello, both of Spring Brook Twp.
• Casey Rae Smith and Benjamin Andrew Schmitt, both of Katy, Texas.
• Emily Elizabeth Gething and Kurt Joseph Kincel Jr., both of Roaring Brook Twp.
• Ann Marie C. Haikes, Scranton, to Michael Milani, Moosic; a property at 1117 Watson St., Scranton, for $111,300.
• Mary Lou and John Skumanich, Olyphant, Gloria Jean Scango, Virginia, and Anthony and Marie Morelli, Virginia, to Jessica Canfield and Kimberly Kuehner, Olyphant, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 415 Delaware St., Olyphant, for $160,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Derek and Carly Shayka, Eynon; a property in Archbald for $75,000.
• Earl D. Jr. and Janet L. Taylor, Madison Twp., to Christopher L. and Megan Lynn Alstrom, Springfield, Va.; a property at 1120 Zaffino Lane, Madison Twp., for $230,000.
• Walter J. and Cathy M. Kmiec, Old Forge, to David J. Kimble and Stephanie Franceschelli, Old Forge, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 178 Drakes Lane, Old Forge, for $199,500.
• HKB Realty LLC, Dickson City, to Scott L. and Christine M. Beck, and Aaron D. Beck, all of Dunmore; two parcels in Moosic for $95,000.
• Matthew David and Nicole Shaffer, Lackawanna County, to Matthew J. and Starr S. Chumard, Scranton; a property at 724 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $105,000.
• Reverse Mortgage Solutions Inc. to Chris Krajewski and Krzysztof Krajewski, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 128 Beech St., Olyphant, for $25,005.
• Lawrence P. and Lisa S. Zale, Waverly Twp., to Anthony J. III and Adrienne A. Borgia, Clarks Summit; a property at 121 Old Orchard Road, Waverly Twp., for $298,500.
• Barbara S. Loftus, Moosic, v. Daniel P. Loftus, Moosic; married June 11, 1988, in Lackawanna County; Judith G. Price, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• Linda Ho, doing business as Nail Trix, 832 Viewmont Mall, Scranton; $6,717.56.
• Daniel S. Kosinski, 6281 Kosinski Road, Madison Twp., letters testamentary to Michael J. Collins, 6310 Kosinski Road, Madison Twp., and Christine L. Perrone (name listed on will: Christine L. Collins), 10511 Arrowood St., Fairfax, Va.
• Mildred J. Chmiel, 1620 Elizabeth St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert G. Chimel, 804 Laconia Circle, South Abington Twp.
• Dolores Sokolowski, 454 Greenbush St., Scranton, letters of administration to Stephen Louis Sokolowski, 152 William St., second floor, Scranton.
• Chinmin C. Chu, Scranton, v. Wei Dong Yang, Scranton; married Nov. 28, 2014, in Scranton; pro se.
• Robert Zaleski, Duryea, v. Melissa L. Zaleski, Peckville; married Oct. 30, 2006, in Moscow; pro se.
• Quatione Lakisha Babalola, Scranton, v. Oluwaseun Omotayo Babalola, Newark, N.J.; married Sept. 27, 2013, in Woodbridge, N.J.; pro se.
• Lisa M. Gentile, Wind Gap, to Naraciso Richard Begazo, New York; a property at 501 Harrison Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
• Heather Rakestraw, individually and as executrix of the estate of Mark Babyar, Montoursville, to Andrew Fazio, Dunmore; a property at 616 Jessup St., Dunmore, for $30,000.
• Arfan Biokua, River Edge, N.J., to Celeste Solivan and Baron J. Ramirez, Coral Springs, Fla.; a property at 1520-1522 Luzerne St., Scranton, for $27,000.
• James M. Paolucci Jr., Mayfield, to Gerard and Vanessa Morgan Bednash, Lackawanna County; a property at 600 Hill St., Mayfield, for $175,000.
• Nicholas Leonard to Ryan W. Judge; a property at 625 Bednar St., Dunmore, for $155,000.
• Michelle and Mark Lafave, Newfoundland, to Mark L. Gallia, Moosic; a property at 302 Minooka Ave., Moosic, for $140,000.
• Ann L. Caruso Family Trust, Denton, Texas, to Vincent and Cheryl Fortunato, Staten Island, N.Y.; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $275,000.
• Bradley W. and Elizabeth S. Steckel to Gary Jude Walker and Arlene Gerena-Walker; a property at 2778 Dark Region Road, Ransom Twp., for $417,500.
• Gerald W. Remick, Lackawanna County, to Jewish Discovery Center Inc., Clarks Summit; parcels in Scranton for $76,000.
• TRJ Realty LLC, Scranton, to Donald Baptiste, Scranton; a property at 1802 Price St., Scranton, for $71,400.
• Patrick Lombardo and Elizabeth McDonald, Glenburn Twp., to Justin and Danielle Pettigrew, Garnet Valley, Del.; a property at 63 Oakford Circle, Glenburn Twp., for $657,500.
• David Zellers, Lackawanna County, to Lorraine Lennon, Lackawanna County; a property at 432 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, for $126,000.
• W. David Shields, South Middleton Twp., to Stephanie L. Brodosky, Old Forge; a property at 1016 Baker St., Taylor, for $75,000.
• M.E.H. LLC, Dickson City, to Robert E. Covington Jr., Olyphant; a property at 609 S. Valley Ave., Olyphant, for $71,000.
• Jeffrey J. Liuzzo and Tricia Liuzzo, also known as Tricia M. Liuzzo, Carbondale, to James V. Jr. and Debra Polito, Jermyn; two parcels in Carbondale for $155,000.
• DY Baldwin S., Roaring Brook Twp., to Charles and Lorraine Pecorella, Marco Island, Fla.; a property at 1 Briarwood Way, South Abington Twp., for $155,000.
• Valerie Azzarelli, executrix of the estate of Julia A. Nalaschi, Old Forge, to John J. and Alice E. Haduck, Duryea; a property at 511 Winter St., Old Forge, for $107,500.
• Patrick B. McLane, Bedminster Twp., N.J., to Joseph, Barbara and Edward Joseph McCarthy, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scranton; a property at 1931 N. Washington Ave., Scranton, for $125,000.
• Daniel J. Spalluto, Barbara Rothrock and Sheila M. Wilner, individually and as executrix of the estate of Joseph J. Spalluto, Scranton, to Patrick A. Gravener, Blandon; a property at 731 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, for $142,000.
• James Biko v. Serena Biko
• Andrew Folchetti v. Erin Folchetti
• Douglas Stevens v. Luann M. Stevens
• Kelly Chesar v. Theodore Chesar Jr.
• Sharon Cwalinski v. Leonard Licats Jr.
• Jenifer Lupole v. Michael Lupole
• Tami Thompson v. Robert Thompson
• Tina Sherman v. Daniel Sherman
• Maureen Dawson v. Brian Dawson
• Lori Yurkavage v. David Yurkavage
• Cathy L. Robertson v. George A. Robertson
• Teresa L. Noto v. Deano L. Noto
• Geri A. Turner v. Harlan J. Turner
• Francis Joseph Ross v. Tania Ross
• Maureen Carpenter v. Paul Carpenter
• William R. Angel v. Kerri Lynn Angel
• Elaine Geroulo v. Daniel Simrell
• Ann James, 106 Stone Crest Circle, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to David W. James, same address.
• Margara A. Martin, 104 River St., Carbondale, letters of administration to Crystal Martin, 41 Fallbrook St., Carbondale.
• Nancy C. Hill, 139 Wemberly Hills Road, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Judy Hill Vescovi, also known as Judith Connell Vescovi, 611 N. Main Ave., Scranton; Dorrien Hill Togher, 1125 Providence Road, Scranton; and David J. Hill III, 31 Riverdale Road, Forest City.
• Daniel Setzer, 1115 Church St., Moscow, letters testamentary to Todd Setzer, 1115 Church St., Moscow.
• Leah Loomis, 122 Lower Powderly St., Carbondale, letters of administration to Joseph and Janan Loomis, same address.
• Joan Chellino, 30 Terrece St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Michele Chellino, 1123 Church St., Jessup.
• Rosanna Gallo, 1301 Dundaff St., Carbondale, v. DRT C Store Inc., doing business as, also known as, Convenient Food Mart #3034, 931 N. Main St., Suite 1, Simpson, and David J. Trichilo, 820 Main St., Simpson, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 plus all allowable interest and costs on two counts for injuries suffered May 27, 2016, in a fall at the Convenient Food Mart #3034 parking lot; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
• Julianne Boynosky, 507 N. Main St., Old Forge, v. Carl Murray, 114 Marcus St., Dunmore, and Master Contracting, 114 Marcus St., Dunmore, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 plus costs of suit on two counts for injuries suffered March 15, 2017, after being struck by a ladder at 507 N. Main St., Old Forge; Molly Dempsey Clark, attorney.
• Daniel and Diane Raychel, 434 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, and Melissa Raychel, Danyelle and Shayna Tech, 2211 Durkin Ave., Scranton, v. Jacob Cianci, 1307 Jefferson Ave., Dunmore, and Sarah Cianci, 32 University Drive, Dunmore, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interest and costs and in excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration on 10 counts for injuries suffered Dec. 7, 2015, in an automobile accident on Blakely St., Dunmore; Debra Domenick, attorney.
Trist M. Dixon and Daniel J. Giordano.
Daniel Lee Coley and Jennifer Catherine Palmer.
Mildren Yokaury Mejia and Juan Manuel Garcia Rodriguez.
Rory Kevin Kania and Pamela Renee Dobbins.
Lorena Bautista Baez and Dario Tamayo Macias.
Susan Louise Wallace and Salieu Ceesay.
Renee Danielle Poesnecker and Tahir Gokhan Apaydin.
Miranda Lee Yurek and Joshua R. Wenner.
Mariestel Fernandez and Farael Antonio Puello Lopez.
Laura Catherine Jenkins and Jeffrey T. Schuckers.
Dana Rae Sherman and John Chakan.
George David Hanadel and Sandra Lee Hanadel.
Austin Robert Bradway and Tara Lynn Kirk.
Theresa Ann Stoll and Nicholas Danato Molino.
Melvin Antonio Anziani Baez and Kathia Nadira Gonzalez Matos.
David Garcia and Griselda Altagracia Estrella.
Howard Abdias Fenton and Ruth E. Pena Corniel.
Justin David Roberts and Lynsey Marie Beishline.
Kaitlyn Destiny Malloy and Darrell J. Rudy.
Carment Ivett Irizarry and Oliver Tejeda Martinez.
Luis Guillermo Cortes and Concepcion Pedrablanca Altura.
Hilda Luz Ortiz and Johnny Albritton III.
Rachel E. Kretz and Marcus P. Miller.
Michael Tyler Greboniski and Alisha Rose Wainwright.
Sean Thomas and Melody Michele Madeleine Lopez.
Natasha E. Munley and Timothy Henry Wiley.
Edwin Batista and Mirquella Alcantara Nova.
Antonio Terrill Harris and Michelle Antonia Luna.
John D. Reynolds and Charles A. Cesaretti,
Kenneth Bewighouse and Jeannete G. Veniegas.
Jeremy Michael Rose and Jolene Ann Godlewski.
Adam P. Calarco and Christina I. Fischer.
• David Jayne to Wade Brewer, property in Laceyville Borough for $80,000.
• John F. Callahan Jr. and Angela Callahan to Scott C. Walburn and Judy Walburn, property in Eaton Twp. for $250,000.
• Christopher B. Yatsko to Christina Harrison and Deborah Raniella, property in Monroe Twp. for $200,000.
• Anne Searing Hermes and Joanne Stetz AIF to Leonard P. Frieder III and Amanda Frieder, property in Overfield Twp. for $599,000.
• Leonard P. Azaravich and Jean Marie Azaravich to Frederick Mihal and Victoria Mihal, property in Noxen Twp. for $130,000.
• Michael James Owen, Kevin Patrick Owens and Joyce Owens to John D. Witter and Richard W. Witter, property in Mehoopany Twp. for $200,000.
• Charles Howarth Jr. et al. to Wayne L. Laule Jr. et al., $205,000; Kingston Twp.
• Louis J. Blass Jr. to Spingarn Crump, $177,000; East Chestnut Street, Hazleton.
• Felix Charles Niedjaco to Michael W. Hollos et al., $255,000; Ross Twp.
• Michael W. Hollos et al. to Kevin Bosek et al., $215,000; Lake Twp.
• Brian Morman et al. to National Residential Nominee Services Inc., $340,000; Ryan Way, Rice Twp.
• National Residential Nominee Services I to Michael G. Patrick et al., $340,000; Ryan Way, Rice Twp.
• Rose Seroka et al. to Rodney Webb et al., $127,890; Wilkes-Barre.
• Jerry W. Zanolini et al. to Nancy J. Frederick, $94,000; Butler Twp.
• PMC Reo Trust 2015-1 et al. to Brian Manuek Brito Avila et al., $89,000; East South Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Michael T. Brandtmeier et al. to Christina M. Bradford et al., $259,000; Butler Twp.
• Victoria M. Novak et al. to Amy L. Hetro, $175,000; Butler Twp.
• Andrew S. Faytko et al. to Raji A. Mahmoud et al., $270,000; Fairview Twp.
• Alison Uzdella to Ashley Sninsky, $100,000; Hanover Twp.
• Leonard A. Pinkey et al. to Korey K. Miller, $187,000; Dorrance Twp.
• Coleen A. Manning et al. to Brian J. Raday, $92,850; Larksville.
• Thomas P. Godin to Erdin E. Manning et al., $123,000; Butler Twp.
• Sandra Mattison et al. to Sholom D. Laine et al., $230,000; Kingston.
• Nancy P. Coach et al. to Kevin Tulay et al., $144,200; Swoyersville.
• Stanley R. Yurkon et al. to Michael P. McVeigh et al., $185,000; West Wyoming.
• Jenny L. Harrison et al. to Michael J. Muntz Jr., $73,500; Swoyersville.
• Erik Ahlborn et al. to Thomas Joseph Dias et al., $89,900; Johnson Street, Freeland.
• Emma Lang to Edmundo R. Lamoza et al., $165,000; Laurel Run.
• Margaret R. Fischer et al. to Janine Brody, $102,500; Kingston Twp.
• Joseph Romanski to Francis Buraczewski, $117,000; Kitchen Lane, Exter Twp.
• Hidden Trails LLC to Robert A. Lutsky Jr. et al., $97,500; Dorrance Twp.
• John A. Ostopick et al. to Donna Flannery et al., $210,000; Union Twp.
• Claire A. Lagoski et al. to Robert Guzenski et al., $108,000; Swoyersville.
• Timothy J. Carroll II, Dallas; v. Alexa Carroll, Wyoming.
• Cherie Gudz, Harveys Lake; v. Anthony E. Gudz, Pittston.
• Whitney McGowan, Plains Twp.; b. Christopher McGowan, Bear Creek.
• Omar Carrasquillo Martell Angel, Lewistown; v. Erin L. Carrasquillo, Luzerne.
• Robinson Flores Quezada, Hazleton; v. Clarielis Jimenez, Hazleton.
• Marvel Alexander Olmos Taveras, West Hazleton; v. Gissel Charlot Rosa Reyes, Capitol Heights, Md.
• Mark David Gusditis, Mountain Top; v. Nicole Noel Gusditis, Mountain Top.
• Cheryl Robacheski, Nanticoke; v. Kenneth Robacheski, Nanticoke.
• Moises Quinones-Rodriguez and Alexandra Aponte-Ortiz, both of Scranton.
• Melinda Maldonado and James Moore, both of Simpson.
• Joel Ernesto Nazario Otero and Griselda Matias Coyotecatl, both of Scranton.
• Walter J. Evans, administrator of the estate of William John Evans, Scranton, to Kenneth Hall Jr., Dickson City; a property at 414 Oak St., Scranton, for $31,000.
• Samuel J. Jr. and Shirley K. Pettinato and John D. and Ann Marie Mercanti, Clarks Summit, to 349R North Main Street Ventures LLC, Dunmore; a property in Dickson City for $145,500.
• Carol Dougherty, Texas, Paul Roche, Paul Sokalsky, Ronald and Gary Jarecki to Thomas Curra; a property on Lake Kewanee, Benton Twp., for $259,000.
• Ronald and Catherine Bryar, Jefferson Twp., to Anthony J. and Jennifer Fargione, Clarks Summit; a property at 122 Stonefield Drive, Jefferson Twp., for $323,000.
• Penn East Federal Credit Union, Scranton, to EAS10 Realty LLC, Clarks Summit; a property at 601 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $60,000,
• Donald J. Duffy Jr., also known as Donald Duffy, and Maria Regan-Duffy, Scranton, to Christian M. and Nadine Henzes Gowarty, Scranton; a property at 17 Oakwood Drive, Scranton, for $200,000.
• Jesse J. and Elaine P. Hinkley, Scranton, to Pennsylvania Medical Solutions LLC, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $2,000,000.
• Gertrude M. Blier, also known as Gertude Blier, 1101 Vine St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Elizabeth Connery, 928 Grandview St., Scranton.
• Edeltrud Makowski, also known as Edeltrude Makowski and Trudy Makowski, 407 Wilbur St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Paul K. Kipar, 5680 Route 267, Meshoppen.
• Lucille Marichak, 1321 Madison Ave., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Charles J. Marichak, listed in will as Charles Marichak, 433 Morgan St., Dickson City.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Jeffrey F. Casella, 24 Garber St., Old Forge; $3,140.36.
• Donald G. Mayer Jr., 934 Richmont St., Scranton; $6,242.08.
• Nicholas J. and Janet Riggi, 627 Fellows St., Scranton; $788.60.
• James C. O’Brian, 1717 Jackson St., Scranton; $2,490.91.
• Nicholas J. Sr. and Chelsea K. Williams, 449 Keystone Ave., Peckville; $3,572.39.
• Yadu Dhungel, independent and as owner of AWAJ Corp., 2030 N. Main Ave., Scranton; $1,797.88.
• Jeffrey F. and Oksana V. Casella, 24 Garber St., Old Forge; $6,133.09.
• Louis J. Pagnotti Jr., 20 Garber St., Old Forge; $29,182.86.
• Penny Zigga, 521 Reese St., Scranton; $6,486.69.
• Robert C. McMinn, 1273 Country Club Road, Clarks Summit; $2,903.54.
• Kevin Fitzgerald, 304 S. Abington Road, Clarks Green; $1,784.16.
n Ronald A. Hanna to Ryan L. Newell et al., $70,000; Hunlock Twp.
n Nadeane Choynacki et al. to David W. Brown et al., $126,000; Hanover Twp.
n Jeffrey Winn to Lisa M. Perta et al., $164,900; Kingston.
n Robert Rosner et al. to Joseph Malacari, $305,000; Wright Twp.
n Julia Fernandez to Cenia de los Santos et al., $130,000; East Broad Street, Hazleton.
n Gerald P. Doria et al. to Luis Cedillo, $70,000; Hazle Twp.
n Shamanya C. Santana to Isaac Benderly et al., $166,000; West Hazleton.
n Louis C. Ferrello et al. to Peter L. Marycz, $300,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
n Saverio M. Saullo et al. to Ricardo Nunez et al., $72,00; Main Street, Freeland.
n Dayana Medina et al. to Hazleton Holdings LLC, $100,000; Arthur Street, Hazleton.
n David A. Guers to Kristen M. Topolski, $223,000; Butler Twp.
n Saint Joseph Corporation to Juan C. Santos, $90,000; Hazleton.
n Joseph Kwiatkowski to Bailee Marie Antal et al., $170,000; Plains Twp.
n Jamie P. Serra to John F. Zola, $119,000; Rock Glen Road, Sugarloaf Twp.
n Victor Medeiros to Hirvin Cavrera Fernandez et al., $130,000; West Acacia Street, Hazleton.
n Paul G. Appel et al. to Scott J. Bene et al., $188,000; Butler Twp.
• James Henning Jr., also known as James “Jamie” Henning Jr., executor of the estate of Vincent N. Malvasia III, Carbondale, and Dawn M. Smith, Lodi, N.J., to Jackie N. Silfee, Union Dale; two parcels at 113 Rutland Ave., Greenfield Twp., for $92,000.
• Patricia A. Bator, Scranton, as executrix of the estate of Anna M. Walsh, Clarks Summit, and individually as heir of Anna M. Walsh; Anna Marie Fuhr, Throop, as heir of Anna M. Walsh; and David Walsh, Clarks Summit, as heir of Anna M. Walsh, to Thomas G. and Patricia A. Bator, Scranton; a property at 1219 Winola Road, Newton Twp., for $81,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Edward L. and Marilyn E. Jankauskas, Greenfield Twp.; a property at Foxtail Village, Archbald, for $204,000.
• Thomas L. and Anita Bizzaro, Jefferson Twp., to Michael A. and Krystle Beauregard, Archbald; a property at 310 Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Twp., for $177,500.
• Edward L. and Marilyn E. Jankauskas, Lackawanna County, to Lisa and Frank J. Haran, San Jose, Calif.; a property at Newton Lake, Greenfield Twp., for $500,000.
• Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for U.S. Bank, to Gerard Loeffler; a property on Nicholas Avenue, Old Forge, for $86,000.
• Andrea E. and Joseph E. Yesalavich, Dickson City, to Jerome W. Jr. and Mary Goyne, Lackawanna County; a property at 204 Amherst Drive, Dickson City, for $285,000.
• Charles P. and Judy L. Fiorenza, South Abington Twp., to Mark T. and Jennifer Walter, South Abington Twp.; a property at 417 Brian Drive, South Abington Twp., for $253,400.
• Marc A. and Megan Lynne Arvonio, Jefferson Twp., to Michael Coakley, Lake Ariel; a property at 847 Cortez Road, Jefferson Twp., for $86,500.
• Don P. Marino to Neal and Karen Healy; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $92,000.
• Igor and Olga Gorelik to Dmitry and Lyudmila Gorelik; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $65,000.
• Neal and Karen Healy to Barton Roch and Liliana Monica Reinoso Chelbain; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $126,500.
• Christopher J. and Megan J. Pless, Roaring Brook Twp., to Billy A. and Kimberly S. Laureano, Madison Twp.; a property at 104 Candy Lane, Roaring Brook Twp., for $155,000.
• Alan Peslak, administrator of the estate of Ann L. Peslak, Peckville, to Erin A. Moskel, Jessup; a property at 336 Maple St., Blakely, for $72,600.
• Frances B. Wall to LG&H Realty LLC; a property at 801 Lackawanna Ave., Mayfield, for $92,000.
• Joan Miller, Clarks Summit, to Kathryn McLane, Scranton; a property at 704 Fern St., Clarks Summit, for $140,000.
• Gerard (deceased) and Carol Hudak to Jonathan W. and Susan Raike; a property at 225 Grayson Drive, Clarks Green, for $252,500.
• Kahna Beers, Moosic, v. Norman Beers Jr., Gouldsboro; married June 5, 2010, in Harford; Carrie A. Buscarini, attorney.
• Alicia M. Gulla, Forest City, v. Nicole M. DiVecchia, Pittston; married June 24, 2011, in Kent, Conn.; pro se.
• Timothy P. McGurrin, Clarks Summit, v. Kathleen McGurrin, Rehobeth Beach, Del.; married June 29, 1985, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Margaret A. Lavelle, Throop, v. William P. Lavelle, Dunmore; married Oct. 7, 1988, in Dunmore; pro se.
STATE TAX LIENS
• JC Square GP LLC, 1380 Mount Cobb Road, Jefferson Twp.; $42,003.53.
• Swift Staffing Pennsylvania LLC, trading as Swift Staffing, 861 Commerce Blvd., Suite 206, Dickson City; $22,609.96.
• VB Restaurant Group, trading as Van Brunt Grill, 109 Van Brunt St., Moscow; $2,768.24.
• Portofino Salon LLC, 240 Penn Ave., Suite 2, Scranton; $1,564.56.
• Melissa Mihalich Suvock, 825 Albert St., Dickson City, v. Ashley McAlister and Jeremy Clouse, 559 Chestnut St., Dunmore, seeking in excess of $50,000 and such other relief deemed just, for injuries suffered June 2, 2016, in an automobile accident on the O’Neill Highway, Dunmore; Arthur J. Rinaldi and Christopher P. Cullen, attorneys.
• Darren Savage et al. to Stephen G. Tirpak, $75,000; Plains Twp.
• Ralph Polumbo et al. to Jian Ying Feng, $121,300; West 5th Street, Hazleton.
• Helen Z. Stauffer et al. to Todd W. Titus Jr., $120,000; Foster Twp.
• John R. Stozenski to James J. Ford et al., $270,000; Penn Lake Park.
• Jams Sando et al. to Dante Emmanuel et al., $80,000; Hazleton.
• GAH Real Estate LLC to John Yarosz, $90,000; Swoyersville.
• Joseph W. Karavis to Ronald William Martin Sr. et al., $125,500; Hanover Twp.
• Lynne M. Rizzo to Gary Brotschul, $145,000; Swoyersville.
• Eileen Sobocinski et al. to Michael Valentukonis, $108,120; Bear Creek Village.
• Carlotta Makovetz et al. to Santa D. Castillo Martinez, $83,000; Hazleton.
• Anna K. Vanderpool to Brian L. Wesley, $100,000; Harveys Lake.
• Eugene F. Wright et al. to Randy Hall et al., $170,000; Butler Twp.
• Robert H. Schalm to Steven B. Libenson et al., $226,500; Dallas Twp.
• Michele A. Sugalski, Nanticoke; v. William J. Sugalski, West Nanticoke.
• Michelle Wolfe, Pittston; v. Mark Wolfe, Pittston.
• Jeremy Spittel, Luzerne; v. Maura Spittel, Clarks Summit.
• Vanessa Ferrance, Mountain Top; v. Ron Ferrance Jr., Hanover Twp.
• Kelli Anne Cali, South Abington Twp., and Oliver Stewart Pettinato, Clarks Summit.
• Jade B. Richinsin and David Thomas Burnitskie, both of Scranton.
• Michael Patrick Kearney Jr., Scranton, and Bethany Price Davis, Cherry Ridge.
• Gerard Joseph Wallick and Patricia Thomas, both of Scranton.
• Daniel Thomas Petrunich and Sarah Elizabeth Cianci, both of Dunmore.
• Juliana Reindel Petro and Erik Joseph Bogaski, both of Blakely.
• Freddie Mac, also known as Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., by its attorney-in-fact, Udren Law Offices, P.C., to Richard D. II and Sandra M. Sames; a property at 728 Lake Spangenberg Road, Jefferson Twp., for $43,000.
• Marie Massari, executrix of the estate of Ralph DeSarro, South Abington Twp., to MAM Terrace L.P., Clarks Summit; a property in South Abington Twp. for $138,000.
• Paul Joseph Burke, personal representative of the estate of Paul J. Burke Sr., Dunmore, to Thomas M. Arduino, Dunmore; a property at 306 Willow St., Dunmore, for $56,650.
• Mary R. Brogan, Durham, Conn., to Michael and Maria Holland, Scranton; a property at 708 Highland Ave., Clarks Green, for $189,000.
• Luther Hilgendorff and Judy Koubek to Vladimir, Maya and Lenny Rosin; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $100,000.
• Richard W. White, Clifford, to Kyle R. Semanision, Greenfield Twp.; a property at 120 Willard Road, Greenfield Twp., for $120,000.
• Jennifer Serge, Honesdale, executrix of the estate of James Serge, also known as James J. Serge, Lackawanna County, to Mark A. Bednash, Mayfield; a property at 13½ Hospital St., Carbondale, for $27,000.
• Judith Doyle, administratrix of the estate of Joseph Ostringa, Dickson City, to HKB Realty LLC, Dickson City; a property at 933 Main St., Dickson City, for $47,000.
• James Wormuth, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Francis J. Wormuth and David Johnson, Key West, Fla., to Melvyn J. Scariano and Lloyd D. Stone, Carbondale; a property at 7 Gilbert St., Carbondale, for $30,000.
• Kirk D. Heisey, Scranton, to Melissa A. Dutkevitch, Moreno Valley, Calif.; a property at 1222 Jackson St., Scranton, for $79,500.
• Jonathan and Susan Reif, Scranton, to Jacob Cole, Cristin Powers and Patricia Powers, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 844 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $157,500.
• Melissa Casey, now by marriage Melissa Namiotka, and Ryan Namiotka, Clarks Summit, to Joshua and Andrea Powers, Falls; a property at 437 Center St., Clarks Summit, for $128,000.
• Kristine Armitage to Westview Estates; a property at 1241 Snyder Ave., Scranton, for $76,000.
• C2P LLC, South Abington Twp., to Mary Ressa, Chinchilla; a property at 400 Lincoln St., Taylor, for $59,000.
• David M. and Sherry Ward, Levittown, N.Y., to Lidjon Gjobalaj, Bronx, N.Y.; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $79,000.
• Development Authority of the Borough of Taylor, to Northeast Freight Transfer-Pennsylvania Inc., Scranton; two parcels in Taylor for $220,000.
• Anthony Trojanowicz, also known as Anthony Trojanowicz Sr., 424 Newell St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Donna Perechinsky, 10 Margaret Ave., Archbald.
• Joseph Fisne, also known as Joseph Fisne Sr. and Joseph F. Fisne, 2814 Rock Drive, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Joseph B. Fisne, 624 Washington St., Olyphant.
• Janet A. Zelna, also known as Janet Ann Zelna, 279 Main St., Eynon, letters testamentary to Alfred Zelna, 1036 Blueberry Road, Falls.
• Joseph Baiduk, 102 Donny Drive, Taylor, letters of administration to Sharon Smith, 621 Dean St., Scranton.
• William P. Walters Sr., 2017 Jackson St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Debora A. Smith, 2024 Jackson St., Scranton.
• Lawrence Braungard, 219 Church St., Great Bend; letters testamentary to Jason Braungard, 217 Dutchtown Road, Ouaquago, N.Y.
• Patricia Laughlin, 5149 Brushville Road, Susquehanna; letters testamentary to David Dibbloe, 5375 High St., Susquehanna.
• Earl Armon, 142 Harford Road, New Milford; letters testamentary to Earl S. Armon, 182 Bunn Hill Road, Vestal, N.Y.
• James Bartels III and Jaime Luce, both of Laceyville.
• Edward Schwarztrauber, of Montrose, and Brianne Buckingham, of Meshoppen.
• Michael Poquette and Kimberly Miller, both of Little Meadows.
• Carl and Joyce Geritz, to George Lambros, George Lambros III and Grace Gatto; a property in Springville Twp. for $145,000.
• Vincent Quattrocchi, to Straw and Stream LLC; a property in Jessup Twp. for $200,000.
• Florence Decker, to Joseph and Andrea Janick; a property in Clifford Twp. for $180,000.
• United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to RHOUSE16 LLC; a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $50,000.
• Susan and Shawn Roy, to John and Donna Kukowski; a property in Harmony Twp. for $185,000.
• Luke and Bridget Thomas, to Theodore Petrochko; a property in Harford Twp. for $100,000.
• Roy Johnson, to Shawn Wilber; a property in Liberty Twp. for $117,000.
• Mark Earl, to David and Ann Marie Earl; a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $142,000.
• Timothy and Sheila McMahon, to Mary and David Laplante; a property in Silver Lake Twp. for $220,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank, to Herrick Mountain Sportsman Association Inc.; a property in Herrick Twp. for $112,000.
• John and Dixie Russell, to Ryan Stalker; a property in Great Bend Twp. for $101,000.
• Steven and Carol Galloway, to Steven and Heather Hamilton; a property in Great Bend Twp. for $215,000.
SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY Court Notes appear weekly
in The Times-Tribune.
• Shey M. Sterling and Heather Sterling, to Anthony G. Deremer and Jeanne L. Deremer; property in Laceyville for $163,000.
• Robert L. Shaw, Angela Shaw and Dorothy G. Shaw, to Brian E. Streby and Sarah A. Streby; property in Tunkhannock Twp. and Tunkhannock for $405,000.
• Darren W. Maria and Lisa D. Maria, to Matthew A. Maria; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $80,000.
• Carol Vogel and Matthew G. Vogel Jr., to Francis Matthew Delesky and Meghan E. Delesky; property in Lemon Twp. for $113,000.
WYOMING COUNTY court notes appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
Mark Aguilar and Noram Amigon Perez.
Jaclyn Leigh Collura and Reginald Deshawn Spencer.
William L. Reilly and Wendy Louise Zawatski.
Mohammed Saeed T. Allouz and Rahad Mohamed Amer Mando.
Lori An nCook and Francis Michael Evanko.
Ashley Megan Terray and Chris Anthony Ruiz.
Aine Rae Thomas and Charles T. Yarick.
Jose Espinosa Lorenzo and Yosmeri Besaida Miguel Guzman.
Carrie Ann Kistunlentz and Kevin C. Reese.
Rosanna Elizabeth Montanez and Luis A. Alcantara Morel.
Benjamin E. Smith and Tiffani Amber Nonnemaker.
Richard A. Heberling and Janet G. Harman.
Tara Marie Hill and Joseph Francis Harmonosky.
Hermelinda Ruano del Aguila and Edwin Ortiz Colon.
Eidis Elabia Bello Pina and Jose Orlando Mojon Zaiz.
Dana Amaris Rivera and Samuel D. Aponte.
Shaun Allen Lord and Brittany Elizabeth Carbaugh.
Christine Marie Yurchak and Chase Nicholas Caputo.
Cornelio Martin Santos and Suleyca Marina Ventura Sosa.
Kristen Nicole Gaydos and Kevin James Donlin.
• Sandra Lee Orleski et al. to Shawn Brian Miles et al., $128,000; Duryea.
• Nicole S. Zelinski et al. to Tien T. Nguyen, $113,000; Wyoming.
• Kenneth L. McCloskey Jr. to Eric D. Frusciante et al., $227,000; Rice Twp.
• Lloyd J. Miller et al. to Susan A. Longo, $157,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Judith E. Fellin to Jose Ledesma et al., $130,000; Hazleton.
• Michael T. Dombroski et al. to Nathan Miller et al., $165,000; Exeter.
• Scott W. Kern et al. to Ronald Irwin et al., $125,900; Salem Twp.
• Eugene Santarelli et al. to Suleyman Havale et al., $220,000; Laflin.
• Matthew R. Sordoni et al. to Matthew V. Tyler et al., $375,000; Dallas Twp.
• Tomasz Zalewski et al. to GAD Global Limited Liability Company, $144,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Albert S. Azzara et al. to Craig Derolf et al., $131,500; Colonels Ridge Road, Wright Twp.
• Walter T. Barnes et al. to U.S. Metro Enterprises Inc., $160,000; Kingston Twp.
• Donna Lysiak et al. to William A. Dongas et al., $70,000; Ashley.
• David Wilson et al. to Michael Muldowney et al., $283,500; Dorrance Twp.
• Sunshine Market Inc. to PPL Electric Utilities Corporation, $400,000; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• Presidential Land Company Ltd. to Raymond Kruk et al., $469,900; Rice Twp.
• Peter Stchur Jr. et al. to Steven Cipriani et al., $187,500; Hanover Twp.
• Edward M. Sharp et al. to John J. Gera et al., $260,000; Foster Twp.
• U.S. Bank et al. to Joanne Wagner, $90,000; Shickshinny Valley Road, Salem Twp.
• James M. Nealon et al. to Ethan Allen Hammon II et al., $145,600; Wilkes-Barre.
• Joanne N. Brior to Michael G. Benko et al., $112,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Steven Cipriani et al. to Danielle Chickanovich, $94,900; North Street, Plymouth.
• Francis Swenton et al. to Ronald L. Scott Sr., $112,000; Dennison Street, West Pittston.
• James Ravert Jr. et al. to Mark Kondraski et al., $73,000; West Pittston.
• Joseph Waytul et al. to Ralph Zambelli et al., $122,500; Duryea.
• Michael Francis Senauski et al. to Edward J. Tomcho III, $111,170; Lehman Twp.
• Irene M. Tamalenus et al. to Tammy Lee Mawson, $95,744; Wyoming.
• Joseph Sheaman to See Us At Destinations LLC, $104,000; Hazleton.
• Clinton Murdoch Jr., Dallas; v. Ruth Murdoch, Dallas.
• Rebecca L. Booth, Kingston; v. James J. Booth Jr., Swoyersville.
• Janice Tomeo, Laflin; v. Patrick Tomeo, Laflin.
• Donna M. Amos Czpracki, Nanticoke; v. David E. Czapracki, Nanticoke.
• Helene Hurrey, Wilkes-Barre; v. Adriano de Santis, Brighton, United Kingdom.