- RSS Channel Showcase 2813739
- RSS Channel Showcase 6654273
- RSS Channel Showcase 6824100
- RSS Channel Showcase 9322391
Articles on this Page
- 01/10/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 01/10/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/11/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 01/11/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 01/11/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/12/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/13/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 01/16/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/17/18
- 01/16/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/17/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/18/18
- 01/17/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/18/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/19/18
- 01/18/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/19/18--21:00: _Court notes 1/20/18
- 01/19/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 01/19/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/20/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 01/21/18--21:00: _Court notes 1/22/18
- 01/22/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 01/22/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/10/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 01/10/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/11/2018
- 01/11/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 01/11/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 1/12/2018
- 01/11/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/12/2018
- 01/12/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/13/2018
- 01/13/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 01/16/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/17/18
- 01/16/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/17/2018
- 01/17/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/18/18
- 01/17/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/18/2018
- 01/18/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/19/18
- 01/18/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/19/2018
- 01/19/18--21:00: Court notes 1/20/18
- 01/19/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 1/20/2018
- 01/19/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/20/2018
- 01/20/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 01/21/18--21:00: Court notes 1/22/18
- 01/22/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 01/22/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/23/2018
Judge Fred A. Pierantoni, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• John Karns II, 1313 Walnut St., Ashland, $3,857; 30 days.
• Nathanial Palmer, 44 Sleepy Hollow Lane, Shickshinny, $1,159; 10 days.
• Erik Jil, 190 S. Hancock St., Wilkes-Barre, $654; 10 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Brian Roberts, 1 Beverly Drive, Apt. 2, Edwardsville; $4,345.
• Michael Grabko, 1326 Scott St., Wilkes-Barre, $18,120; in two cases.
• Rosaria Deangelo, 90 Tompkins St., Pittston; $718.
• Robert Dunn IV, 725 Main St., Edwardsville; $65,896.
• James L. White Jr., Apt. D, 9 Lukasik Drive, Dickson City; $1,682.
• Tara L. Cox, 52 Turner St., Plymouth; $2,090.
• Naeem Closs, 33 Jeanette St., Plymouth; $19,557.
• Deanna Meikrantz, 98 S. Main St., Shickchinny; $1,507.
• Ryan Hawk, 484 S. Franklin St., Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre; $26,646.
• Robert Martin, Apt. 2, 343 E. South St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,874.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Philip R. Sarti Jr. et al. to Daniel J. Luvender et al., $152,500; Pittston Twp.
• Peter Ricci et al. to Mark R. Reimann et al., $165,000; Dallas Twp.
• Dorothy M. Lucernoni to Kate Elizabeth Farrigan, $134,575; Plains Twp.
• Terence Kimmey to Brianam Cole, $79,900; Woodhaven Drive, Foster Twp.
• Arthur J. Lussi et al. to John Ameen et al., $73,500; Pittston.
• David Thomas Gazdziak et al. to Pablo Rodriguez, $79,900; Lower Street, Hazle Twp.
• Edyn Omar Cardona-Lainez and Melissa E. Avila-Lemus, both of Scranton.
• Remington Grey Hedden and Christine Marie Weidner, both of Moosic.
• Britan Cokely, West Abington Twp., v. Daniel Robinson, Sierra Vista, Ariz.; married Sept. 12, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nev.; Robert H. Sayers, attorney.
• Joseph E. Mariotti v. Carol M. Mariotti.
• Michael Leone v. Paula A. Leone.
• Joel Christopher Sancho v. Genet Reda.
• Melissa A. Sanchez v. Victor A. Sanchez.
• Michele Meyers v. Ryan Meyers.
• Karen Ann Sienkiewich v. Michael Joseph Sienkiewich.
• Susanne Nardozzi v. Paul Nardozzi.
• Lee David Jamison, Newton Twp., to Keith W. Eckel, Clarks Summit; a property in Newton Twp. for $119,600.
• Michael J., Elizabeth, Mark A. and Elizabeth Cruciani, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scranton, to Jerry J. and Sally Diane Blaker, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $62,700.
• William H. Lisk, administrator of the estate of Harold W. Lisk Jr., Clarks Summit, to James R. Dadey and David Atcherley, South Abington Twp.; two parcels in South Abington Twp. for $175,000.
• Maria Hortencia Sumba Loja, Scranton, to Donell Young, Bogota, N.J.; a property at 1606-1608 Hawthorne St., Scranton, for $145,000.
• Robert L. Morris, executor of the estate of Robert B. Morris, Clarks Summit, to John Drusbosky and Patricia A. Marzitelli, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Orange, Conn.; a property at 602 Gladiola Drive, Clarks Summit, for $205,000.
• Boston Land Co. Inc., South Abington Twp., to Robert J. and Dorothy M. Moher, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $327,000.
• Edward Paul Rutkowski, Dickson City, to DeCarlos Colon, Dickson City; a property at 815 Meehan St., Dickson City, for $72,000.
• Edwina X. Ciesielski, also known as Edwina Ciesielski, 1266 Loomis Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Dominick Gilio, 417 Delaware Ave., Apt. 1, Olyphant.
• Joseph Hricenak, also known as Joseph Michael Hricenak, 2694 Ransom Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Malcolm Barletta, 2694 Ransom Road, Clarks Summit.
• Jimmy Eason et al. to James Melan et al., $219,000; Dallas.
• Mary A. Nesbitt et al. to Mary Cathy McGeever et al., $205,000; Dorrance Twp.
• James C. Wood et al. to Tara A. Zimmerman, $252,350; Plains Twp.
• Jill Schwartz et al. to Joel A. Fine et al., $425,000; Kingston.
• Michael Huntzinger Jr. et al. to Denise Barbacci, $122,675; Kingston Twp.
• Robert C. Murdock et al. to Bradley J. Wall et al., $200,000; Kingston Twp.
• Brian T. Yagiello et al. to Mark A. Dickson, $102,660; Plains Twp.
• Rodney Balkaran to Margaret Ann Heller, $73,500; New Alexander Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Danielle L. Yearing et al. to Carl Stravinski et al., $162,500; Pittston Twp.
• Jennifer L. Schultz to Sarah Hutta, $72,872; Plymouth.
• Suann Ritter to Bryan Sierra, $145,000; North Main Street, Fairview Twp.
• Robert Fitzimmons Bridget to Lois Nowakowski, $132,000; Mill Creek Road, Plains Twp.
• Ty Shrader et al. to Michael Huntzinger, $227,000; Lehman Twp.
• Robert J. Reilly et al. to Christopher J. Uricheck et al., $175,000; Foster Twp.
• David S. Mayers et al. to Fawaz Shehab, $210,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Landmark Community Bank to Main Street Plains LLC, $300,000; Plains Twp.
• Michael J. Morrissey et al. to NEPA Property Buyers LLC, $77,722.79; Dallas Twp.
• Rosalie Mazzarella to James E. Reap Jr., $72,720; Exeter
• David A. Tredinnick et al. to Jonelle Denise Alysia Simon et al., $123,000; Rice Twp.
• Jacqueline Grabski to Joseph Skibitsky et al., $183,750; Ross Twp.
• Rebecca C. Pawlaski to Ronald Barlow, $205,000; Hunlock Twp.
• Kathleen Miller et al. to Lavidania A. Asiatico DeMiller et al., $80,500; West Hazleton.
• David G. Creasy, Sugarloaf; v. Geraldine M. Creasy, Sugarloaf.
• Vegara AnnaBeth Alfonso, confidential hometown; v. Ulises Pomales Gonzalez, McKees Rock.
Wyoming County Court Notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
■ JoJo Oil Co. Inc. to D&C Fuel Sales Inc., property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $545,000.
■ NuFeeds Inc. to Diaz Oil LLC, property in Clinton Twp. for $275,000.
■ Hector Lara and Stefanie Lara to Mark Joseph Piazza and Julia Piazza, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $217,500.
■ Dominic Scartelli to Charles Leroy Evans and Nina Marie Evans, property in Falls Twp. for $36,000.
■ US Bank NA trustee, Conseco Finance Home Equity Loan Trust, Green Tree Consumer Discount Co., Ditech Financial LLC AIF and Green Tree Servicing LLC AIF to Joseph J. Greco, property in Clinton Twp. for $34,000.
■ Wells Fargo Bank NA to Paul Andrew Koval Jr., property in Meshoppen Twp. for $90,100.
■ Timothy S. Harris and Melody A. Harris to Larry E. Kacyon Jr. and Marci J. Kacyon, property in Clinton Twp. for $329,000.
■ Edna M. Mast, Edna M. Stoltzfus and Elam R. Stoltzfus to Kenneth Janiszewski Jr., property in Washington Twp. for $170,000.
■ Dennis Michael Dowse to Kathleen G. Nogradi and David J. Ricchio, property in Nicholson Twp. for $125,000.
■ Terry J. Gallagher to Mark C. McGoldrick and Theresa McGoldrick, property in Overfield Twp. for $450,000.
■ National Residential Nominee Services Inc. to Melissa Hensel and Matthew Hensel, property in Eaton Twp. for $171,000.
■ Wyoming County sheriff, Richard J. Winters and Richard Winters to Pacific United Financial LLC, property in Lemon Twp. for $1,650.
■ Wyoming County sheriff, Eugene Macijowsky and Frances Macijowsky, property in LSF10 Master Participation Trust, property in Overfield Twp. and Falls Twp., for $2,021.
■ Daniel M. Smitka, late of Exeter Twp., letters testamentary to Helen M. Smitka, executor, c/o attorney Casey A. Sauerwine, Marshal, Parker & Weber LLC, 1065 Highway 315, Suite 402, Wilkes-Barre.
■ Barbara M. Frey, late of Clinton Twp., letters testamentary to Veronica A. Geerts, executor, c/o attorney Jami Layaou Hearn, 181 W. Tioga St., Tunkhannock.
■ Gerald D. Sands, late of Nicholson, letters of administration to Edward Kubilus, c/o attorney Douglas P. Thomas, 345 Wyoming Ave., Suite 200, Scranton.
■ Janet E. Brecht, aka Janet Brown, late of Tunkhannock Twp., letters testamentary to Kathleen J. Steele, executor, Nicholson, or attorney John J. Brier, 512 College Ave., Factoryville.
■ Marlon R. Swainbank, aka Marlon Swainbank, late of Monroe Twp., letters testamentary to Jeffrey R. Swainbank, c/o attorney Shandra S. Kisailus, Kisailus Law Firm LLC, 245 N. River St., Wilkes Barre.
■ Paul P. Kubick, late of Northmoreland Twp., letters testamentary to Alta V. Kubick, executor, c/o attorney Jami Layaou Hearn, 181 W. Tioga St., Tunkhannock.
• Jeraldo Mingo Beltrand and Phyllis Sopko, both of Scranton.
• Thomas Z. and Geralyn N. Swinick, Dunmore, to Bradley D. and Sarah E. Coleman, Dunmore; a property in Dunmore for $78,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank, Frederick, Md., to Raymond Fuller III, Easton; a property at Big Bass Lake, Covington Twp., for $85,000.
• Daniel J. and Susan E. Steier to Thomas Heege II and Michelle Comstock, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 1129 Amherst St., Scranton, for $89,900.
• Paul and Lisa Merkel, Newton Twp., to Robert Victory and Ashley Kester, Scranton; a property at 827 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton, for $114,300.
• Sylvia L. and Carl B. Bedell, Matthew Lambert and Jennifer L. Diaz, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Daniel F. Summa and Adrian Wilck; a property in Newton Twp. for $128,500.
• Judith Orlando, Mayfield, to Brian Possanza, Jermyn; a property at 612 Cemetery St., Mayfield, for $154,000.
• James Parette and Robert Parette, co-executors of the estate of Grace Colangelo, Dunmore, to Christopher R. Bello, Stroudsburg; a property at 719 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, for $70,000.
• Jerry Warsky and Ellie Ann Kaufman, Mooresville, N.C., to Sherrilynn Tarapchak, Waverly Twp.; a property at 559 Lily Lake Road, North Abington Twp., for $500,000.
• Susan and Richard Irving, 86 Austin Ave., Plains Twp., v. PAM Transport Inc., 133 N. Muskogee Ave., Tanlequan, and Abhidhan Magar, 258 Cranz Place, Akron, Ohio, seeking in excess of $75,000, plus interest, costs and such other relief deemed appropriate on two counts, and in excess of $50,000, plus interest, costs and such other relief deemed appropriate on four counts, for injuries suffered Feb. 4, 2016, in an automobile accident at Spruce Street and Jefferson Avenue, Scranton; Katie Nealon, attorney.
• Nancy M. Campbell, 513 Second St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Walter Clark Campbell III, 623 Main St., Dickson City.
• Tracy Walsh, 2800 Cedar Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Rosemary Walsh, 302 Walsh St., Scranton.
• Richard D. Heier Jr., 102 Yesu Drive, Scranton, letters testamentary to Deborah A. Heier, 620 Grace St., Scranton.
• Gaeton J. Pelosi, 138 S. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Theresa M. Bocker, same address.
• Robert J. Cizik, 1213 Capouse Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Joan A. Cizik, 516 Laybourne St., Scranton.
• Mary Lewandowski, also known as Mary A. Lewandowski, 2309 Stafford Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to George T. Waverka, 1511 E. Locust St., Scranton.
• Gladys C. Petroski, 6009 Bloomington Road, Madison Twp., letters testamentary to Joy Petroski, 240 Scott Road, South Abington Twp.
• Jordan Jesus Giordano-Welch, Old Forge, and Samantha Kristine De Leon, Scranton.
• Ronald M. Thoman and Samantha Marie Howey, both of Moscow.
• Stephanie Rose Franceschelli and David John Kimble, both of Old Forge.
• Wabash National Trailer Centers Inc. to 125 Monhan Ave. LLC; a property on Monahan Avenue and Reeves Street, Dunmore, for $935,000.
• ER Property Group LLC, Scranton, to Sarah Posaski, Olyphant; a property at 316 Third Ave., Jessup, for $137,800.
• Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Danville, to Hassan and Eva Khalil, Clarks Summit; a property at 550 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $80,000.
• Paul and Nancy Flowers to Stephen W. and Christine Paroby; a property at 301-303 Mary St., Old Forge, for $97,000.
• Alice Ann Moran, Carbondale, to Hope Spence, Tobyhanna; two parcels in Carbondale for $73,140.
• Francis J. and Marianne C. Zimorowicz, Carbondale, to Chao and Kelly Jane Ren, Carbondale; a property at 107 Florence Court, Carbondale, for $30,000.
• Erika Bolus, now by marriage Erika Bolus Gerrity, and Ryan Gerrity, Waverly Twp., to Alice M. Belcher, Scranton; a property at 1435 Elizabeth St., Scranton, for $98,500.
• Mary Margaret Seaton, executrix of the estate of Edith Macintire, Hale, Mich., to Nicholas Cammerota, Gouldsboro; a property in Newton Twp. for $205,000.
• Leo J. and Maria R. Jake, Old Forge, to Louis Moriano and Danielle Cortes, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Old Forge; a property in Old Forge for $230,000.
• Christian Marcello, St. James, N.Y., to Michael Robert Judge, Dunmore; a property at 116 First St., Blakely, for $135,000.
• Anthony Pittelli, Pittston, and Paul Conforti, Spring Brook Twp., co-executors of the estate of John G. Pittelli, Johnson City, N.Y., to Zachary and Ashley Lynette Paschke, Scranton; a property at 138 and 140 S. Filmore Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Tricia Ann Rubner, Waverly, v. Raymond C. Rubner, Waverly; married Dec. 20, 1997, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Heather A. Schield, Moosic, v. Reade H. Schield, Taylor; married Nov. 19, 2009, in Old Forge; Carrie A. Buscarini, attorney.
• Travis Landsiedel, Dalton, v. Rebekah Landsiedel, Clarks Summit; married April 13, 2013, in Clarks Summit; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
• Chalito Pascal, Scranton, v. Marie Nicole Pascal, Salem Twp.; married Jan. 22, 1993, in Mount Vernon, N.Y.; Carl J. Poveromo, attorney.
• Alberta Dale, Scranton, v. Richard Dale Jr., Spartanburg, S.C.; married Sept. 5, 2012, in Olyphant; pro se.
• August Massetti, 1645 Archbald Mountain Road, Jefferson Twp., letters testamentary to Carol Thomas, 1680 Archbald Mountain Road, Jefferson Twp.
• John Poole, 401 W. Market St., Apt. 1, Scranton, letters of administration to Michelle Poole, 401 W. Market St., Apt. 1, Scranton.
• Paul J. Liptay, 101 Glenstone Drive, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Gregory Spencer, 238 Golfview Drive, Tequesta, Fla.
• Adeline Cimoch, 403 Thackeray Close, Moosic, letters testamentary to Wendy Cimoch, 403 Thackeray Close, Moosic.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• James Sovaiko, 807 Center St., Throop; $4,745.49.
• Mark V. Iezzi, 214 Reeves St., Dunmore; $194,254.30.
Adam William Kerrick and Lacy Jillian Whitton.
Cathryn Ceserina Johnson and Philip Randolph Defazio.
Marlon Zaimi and Elizabeth Louis O’Brien.
Gwen Elizabeth Agnew and Robert Moss.
Brooke E. Fisher and Ryan C. Bonning.
Thalia Rosario and Nelson Jonior Acosta Perez.
Steven Alexander Billig and Jacqueline Cotter.
Heather Lynn Symons and Margaret Anna Hall.
Elizabeth Marie Oliver and Elio Ricardo Pasten.
Terri L. Morgan and Mark Zang.
Brittany N. Phillips and David Joseph Shipula II.
Kenny Carlos Adames and Smaiyln Aracelis Rosario Cevallos.
Donald Engleman and Donna M. Yentz.
Manuela J. Henrriquez Rodriguez and Jonathan Paulino.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Company et al. to Jessica Muller et al., $95,000; Swoyersville.
• Michael Zelenak to James V. Lindsey et al., $145,000; Hazle Twp.
• Presidential Land Holdings LLC to Hitendrakumar K. Patel et al., $249,900; Fairview Twp.
• NEPA Property Buyers LLC to AIC Properties, $120,000; Wyoming.
• Jay L. Rosenstock et al. to Carlos Nunez et al., $207,000; Hazleton.
• Rita Kaminski to Karlene Ann Jones, $159,000; Hanover Twp.
• R&A LLC et al. to John Rinehimer et al., $123,000; South Main Street, Hanover Twp.
• Adnan E. Allan to Taras Thomas et al., $337,500; Duryea.
• Eduardo Rodriguez et al. to Dalton A. Green, $115,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Nancy Jean Yalch to MSY LLC, $150,000; Fairview Twp.
• NJY LLC to MSY LLC, $310,000; Fairview Twp.
• Barbara A. Steever to Matthew Crowl et al., $350,000; Kingston Twp.
• Scott M. Gillam et al. to Maria Fabbrini, $159,000; Virginia Terrace, Forty Fort.
• Thomas Brielmeier et al. to Mark C. Shade et al., $340,000; Stone Ridge Road, Butler Twp.
• Edgar G. Scott Inc. to William E. Yanchick, $210,000; Shickshinny.
• Champion Mortgage Company to Donna Marie Mumie, $98,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Walden Estates Inc. to T. Scott Millinton et al., $448,248.62; Fairview Twp.
• William Godlewski Jr. to Lisa A. Zaverack, $99,500; Chestnut Street, Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• William E. Lavan et al. to Anthony Van Johnson, $112,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Melanie DeAngelo et al. to Michael J. DeAngelo et al., $70,000; Dupont.
• Luchi Real Estate LLC to Paula Ozark, $271,242; Jenkins Twp.
• Robin Shudak, Wilkes-Barre; v. Damian Catanza, Coraopolis.
• Mark Joseph Lewandowski, Dallas; v. Alyssa Lewandowski, Kingston.
• James C. Wood, Plains Twp.; v. Colleen A. Wood, Plains Twp.
• Kristopher Hall, Shavertown; v. Sarah Ann Hall, Shavertown.
• Rose Mary Litwin, Plains Twp.; v. Brian Litwin, Harding.
• Michael Kovich and Amanda Lee McDonald, both of Gouldsboro.
• Andrew M. Kokindo and Mary Ann Marra, both of Throop.
• Keith Wayne Tucker, Covington Twp., and Nicole Marie Gabriel, Scranton.
• Joseph A. Barnick Jr. and Kristi M. Thompson, both of Newton Twp.
• Connor Dominic O’Dea and Vanessa Rachelle Lujin, both of Dunmore.
• Jose Antonio Gomez-Muniz, Scranton, and Violeta Roman-Rodriguez, Old Forge.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank to Michael B. Reiher and Deborah A. Padavan, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at Lake Loretta, Jefferson Twp., for $61,212.
• Charles J. and Kathleen C. Buzad, Scranton, to Alysha Nicholls and Anthony Martinelli, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 724 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $90,000.
• Diya of Carbondale LLC, Simpson, to Said A. Abdallah and Anwar A. Abdallah, Lords Valley, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Carbondale for $65,000.
• Ruby Tuesday Inc., Maryville, Tenn., to SCF RC Funding IV Inc., Princeton, N.J.; a property at 2 E. Ravine St., Scranton, for $1,333,000.
• Robert Victory to Thomas Michael and Breanna Marie Richards; a property at 3116 Grimes Ave., Scranton, for $157,075.
• Gerard Vincent and Jean Ann Burke, Scranton, to Henry Pujols-Florentino, Allentown, and Ramon Castillo, Garfield, N.J., as tenants in common; a property at 717-719 Hemlock St., Scranton, for $100,000.
• Richard J. McCarthy, Scranton, to Peter N. Rubando and Lisa Lavelle, Scranton; a property at 1449 Thackery St., Scranton, for $140,000.
• Karen M. Zazzera, Carbondale, to Emily Nicole and Sandra Keating, Carbondale, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 26 Terrace St., Carbondale, for $73,500.
• Ronald J. Williams, by his attorney-in-fact, Sandra H. Williams, and Sandra H. Williams, individually, Scranton, to Veronica Vacarro, Hamilton, N.J.; a property at 738 Birch St., Scranton, for $52,000.
• Jackie Materazzi-Hatala v. Raymond J. Hatala
• Scott Joseph Keating v. Sarah Marie Keating
• Sunny Morris v. Gene A. Morris
• Karen Sworin v. Eugene Sworin
• Andrea Schuster v. William Schuster
• Ashley Ross v. Tierani-Lyn Craft
• Sean Lopez v. Colleen Lopez
• Susan Freeborn, 124 N. Main St., Scranton, v. Apostolis and Antonio A. Kalyvas, 1806 Bundy St., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus delay damages, taxable costs and counsel fees on two counts, for injuries suffered Feb. 14, 2016, in an automobile accident on Green Ridge Street, Scranton; Thomas W. Munley and Jason J. Mattioli, attorneys.
• Kenneth Bartell, 1525 Hawthorne St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Kenneth Bartell Jr., same address.
• Madolyn Dempsey, 13 Green St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Ermond Santanna III, 94 43rd St., Carbondale.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Brett Lee Blakiewicz, 37, Box 239, 300 Bailey St., Chinchilla, stopped May 2 by Clarks Summit police.
• David G. Wagner, 52, 12 Anne Terrace, Spring Brook Twp., stopped July 8 by state police.
• Dawn Marie Van Fleet, 45, 101 Garney St., Dalton, stopped July 20 by Clarks Summit police.
• Jessica E. Mitchell, 30, 319 Delaware St., Jessup, stopped April 21 by Blakely police.
• Paul Stephen Roche, 54, 101 Hillside Manor, Scranton, stopped June 30 by Scranton police.
• Cuauhtemoc Uvera, 50, 821 Lakeland Drive, Scott Twp., stopped April 9 by Olyphant police.
• Carissa Summa, 43, 3205 Apt. F, Coastwoods Drive, Atlanta, Ga., stopped Aug. 12, 2016, by Scott Twp. police.
• Justin S. Shrader, 31, 516 Tioga Ave., Scranton, stopped July 5 by Olyphant police.
• Edward J. Murphy, 28, 101 Sean Drive, South Abington Twp., stopped June 18 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Riley Hunter McCall, 42, 7 Washington Ave., Moosic, stopped April 5 by Old Forge police.
• Heather Leigh Bognatz, 41, 68 42nd St., Carbondale, stopped Jan. 1, 2017, by Carbondale police.
• Dina Angela Finnan, 48, 925 Cornelia St., Pittston, stopped Sept. 25, 2015, by Dickson City police.
• John R. Williams, 62, 1126 Hampton St., Scranton, stopped May 10 by Scranton police.
• Shane Aldrich, 21, 125 El Drive, Taylor, stopped Dec. 17, 2016, by Taylor police.
• Patricia Mary Conlon, 63, 18 Margaret Ave., Archbald, stopped July 26 by state police.
• Richard Burge Jr., 51, 200 Prinn St., Peckville, stopped July 15 by Blakely police.
• Justin Honick, 21, 130 Carol Drive, Clarks Summit, stopped April 30 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Michael Passero, 29, 1100 Main St., Apt. 2, Dickson City, stopped July 4 by Dickson City police.
• Matthew McLane, 30, 107 Church St., Dalton, stopped June 16 by Scranton police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Laureano Pereyra, 21, 430 Monroe Ave., Scranton, arrested Sept. 16 by Scranton police for public drunkenness and similar misconduct, disorderly conduct engaging in fighting and resisting arrest/other law enforcement.
• Lee Angela Martin, 42, 505 Penn Ave., Mayfield, arrested Feb. 14 by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General for procuring for self/others drugs by fraud and conspiracy.
• Diane Talarico, 59, 214 Knapp Road, Clarks Summit, arrested June 23 by state police for DUI, DUI: controlled substance — schedule 1, DUI: controlled substance — combination alcohol/drugs, disregard traffic lane and turning movements and required signals.
• Theresa Brook Foster, 35, 1406 Capouse Ave., Scranton, arrested March 3, 2015, by Scranton police for obstruction, obstructing administration of law or other governmental function, endangering welfare of children — parent/guardian/other commits offense, hindering apprehension or prosecution — harbors or conceals the other and tampering with/fabricating physical evidence.
• Austin Michael Wilson, 19, 1443 Harness Road, Festus, Mo., arrested July 14 by Lackawanna County District Attorney’s Office for manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver and intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered.
• Connor Patrick Quinn, 22, 520 Heatons Mill Road, Langhorne, arrested July 15 by Scranton police for recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct hazardous or physically offensive condition and aggravated assault.
• Matthew David Duff, 24, 916 Franko St., Throop, arrested April 24 by Scranton police for intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michael A. Cole, 19, 103 Park View Drive, North Abington Twp., arrested Feb. 18 by South Abington Twp. police for possession of marijuana, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and driving an unregistered vehicle.
• David L. Kurilla, 28, 1026 Lincoln St., Dickson City, arrested Jan. 9, 2017, by Dickson City police for intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Wyatt Allan Forlini, 21, 2651 Bald Mountain Road,
FL 3, Clarks Summit, arrested April 3 by Scranton police for an accident involving damage to an attended vehicle or property, driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked and failure to stop and give information or render aid.
Judge Vito Geroulo has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• David Kochis, 311 N. Hyde Park Ave., Scranton; $3,950.50.
• Shari Orzell, 1117 Acker Ave., Scranton; $15,383.93.
• Matthew Eugene Lance, 47 Spruce St., Nanticoke; $992.50.
• Jennifer Lyn Gilbertson, 5 Apple St., Harveys Lake; $585.
• Robyn Frederick, 534 Fig St., Scranton; $891.
• Kyree Carter, 1107 Watson St., Scranton; $1,778.24.
• Barshawn Campbell, 3223 N. Main Ave., Scranton; $1,453.24.
• Aaron L. Brown, 1816 Stafford Ave., 12, Scranton; $6,221.38.
• Harold Braun Jr., 208 Olyphant Court, Olyphant; $1,074.50.
• John Backman, 9 Seaford Road, Mastic Beach, N.Y.; $1,614.76.
• Michael Linden Warner, 1517 Olive St., Scranton; $2,012.
Judge Fred A. Pierantoni III, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Justin Williams, 253 New Hancock St., Wilkes-Barre, $2,395; 20 days.
• James Colson, 510 Roosevelt St., Apt. 8, Kingston, $410; 10 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Joshua Goodwin, 155 Blackman St., Wilkes-Barre, $43,637; in two cases.
• Robert Rios III, 110 Regent St., Wilkes-Barre, $11,794; in three cases.
• Elijah Little, 119 Nottingham St., Plymouth; $2,017.
• Richard Smith, 21 Newitt Place, Kingston; $989.
• Douglas Bartleson, 20 E. Union St., Shickshinny; $3,250.
• Robert W. Swigart , 836 state Route 118, Sweet Valley, $4,658; in two cases.
• Charles Balendy, 1510 Gardner Ave., Scranton; $423.
• James Dixon, 99 Summit St., Edwardsville; $22,336.
• James Brown Jr., 30 N. Gates Ave., Kingston; $23,405.
• Danny Gomez, 345 W. Green St., Apt. 1, West Hazleton; $3,386.
• Matthew Sebolka Sr.,, 276 Stanton St., Wilkes-Barre; $672.
• Robert Thomas Sr., 512 Northampton St., Kingston; $1,537.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Feliciano Cintron Jr., Scranton, and Mireysha Diaz, Dickson City.
• David J. Botscheller, individually and trading as Botscheller Associates, Dalton, to FNCB Bank, Dunmore; two parcels in Dunmore for $2,150,000.
• Raymond Francis and Deborah S. Eveland, Clifton Twp., to Erin C. Przywara, Gouldsboro; a property on Fawn Court, Clifton Twp., for $99,000.
• Robert J. Bruno, Clarks Summit, to Daniel John and Shawna Patrice Marx, Scranton; a property at 503 Brian Drive, South Abington Twp., for $300,000.
• Steven P. and Kimberly Dartnell Boyce, Dickson City, to Fred Champion and Kim Berkmann, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Clarks Summit; a property at 2 Rosewood Circle, Clarks Summit, for $230,000.
• Patricia Henley, Alexandria, Va., to Samuel and Gail Kuchwara, Dickson City; a property at Rear 945 Carmalt St., Dickson City, for $45,000.
• Michael and Joyce Conflitti, Moosic, to Kristen Petrucci, Moosic; a property at 803 Church St., Moosic, for $124,046.
• Richard R. and Barbara Farren, Scranton, to Michael Bonavoglia, Dunmore; a property at 222 E. Elm St., Dunmore, for $138,000.
• Nelly Soberanes, Avoca, v. Yolver Salgado, Lackawanna County; married April 4, 2011, in Newport, Ore.; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Stephen Yakely, Archbald, v. Melissa Yakely, Archbald; married June 14, 2013; John D. Lalley, attorney.
• Douglas Rand, Dickson City, v. Matthew J. Stein, Honesdale; married June 21, 2017, in Dickson City; pro se.
• Thomas A. Scanlon, Dunmore, v. Sandra Jean Scanlon, Clarks Summit; married May 4, 1991, in Scranton; Thomas J. Nolan, attorney.
• Mary Ann McGinley, also known as Mary A. McGinley, 1305 Amherst St., Scranton, letters of administration to Kimberly A. Bird, 1421 Luzerne St., Scranton.
• Rose Bauer, 700 Davis St., Scranton, letters of administration to Charles Bauer, 7372 North Papago Road, Douglas, Ariz.
• Mary Romayne O’Neill, also known as Mary O’Neill, also known as Mary R. O’Neill, also known as Romayne O’Neill, 334 Ferdinand St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Mary O’Neill Eckenrode, 1502 E. Elm St., Scranton.
• Louis J. Scarano et al. to Max A. Yesalavage, $405,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Luchi Real Estate LLC TO Kelly Dolon, $336,650; Jenkins Twp.
• Christine Dogal to Walter Anthony Slivinski et al., $104,000; Kingston.
• John M. Butcher et al. to Carrie L. Arnold et al., $161,500; Grandville Drive, Swoyersville.
• Matthew Crowl et al. to Lewis Wetzel et al., $249,000; Newberry Estates, Dallas Twp.
• Raffaele Lubrano and Yessenia Cruz-Salazar, both of Old Forge.
• William H. Lovell III, Clarks Summit, v. Gabriela E. Lovell, Clarks Summit; married Oct. 25, 2014, in Dickson City; pro se.
• Francis Edward Schumacher, Spring Brook Twp., v. Doris Marie Schumacher, Bethlehem; married May 4, 2004, in Bethlehem; pro se.
• John L. Kennedy, South Abington Twp., to Joseph P. and Janet B. Incelli, Archbald; two parcels in Jermyn for $300,000.
• Specialized Loan Servicing, attorney-in-fact for Bank of New York Mellon, formerly known as the Bank of New York, as trustee for the certificate holders of the CWALT Inc. alternative loan trust 2006-OA10 mortgage pass-through certificates, Highlands Ranch, Colo., to William and Susan Lee Felins, Gouldsboro; a property on Lake Natalie Drive, Clifton Twp., for $142,500.
• Udren Law Offices PC, attorney-in-fact for Freddie Mac, aka Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., to Ann Marie and Ivan Pagan; a property at 1414 St. Ann’s St., Scranton, for $44,900.
• Daniel John and Shawna Patrice Marx, Scranton, to James M. and Marilee A. Sweeney, Scranton; a property at 203 Yesu Drive, Scranton, for $207,000.
• Rose Bauer, 700 Davis St., Scranton, letters of administration to Charles Bauer, 7372 North Papago Road, Douglas, Ariz.
• Martha Marsico, 514 Electric St., Scranton, v. Thomas F. Mazur, 1210 Melnes St., Scranton, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interest and costs and in excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration for injuries suffered Sept. 3, 2016, in an automobile accident on Boulevard Avenue, Scranton; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
• Victor Bolcavage, 112 Old Ridge Road, Archbald, v. Nicole Davies, 177 Railroad Ave., Peckville, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus all costs and other relief deemed necessary for injuries suffered June 15 in an automobile accident on Commerce Boulevard at or near the intersection of Route 6, Dickson City; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
• Gans Communications LP et al. to Atlantic Broadband Finance LLC, $93,800; Alden Mountain Road, Newport Twp.
• Marie Moran to Maria Sanchez et al., $99,900; Harvey Street, West Hazleton.
• Presidential Land Company Ltd. to Thomas C. Neal et al., $459,000; Rice Twp.
• Edward C. Mady et al. to Mady Real Estate Company, $258,784; Hazle Twp.
• Carol A. Eustice, Warrior Run; v. James F. Eustice Jr., Warrior Run.
• Kevin Hunlock, Mountain Top; v. Mary Hunlock, Kingston.
• Kristie Hules, Plymouth; v. Milton Hules, Wilkes-Barre.
• Carmen J. Delese Jr., Freeland; v. Maryanne E. Delese, Freeland.
• Isabel Marie Arechiga, Hazleton; v. Christian Cepeda Uceta, Hazleton.
■ Maureen S. Scotti, Maureen S. MacDonald and Christopher B. McGavin to Nolan S. Robinson, property in Tunkhannock for $145,000.
■ Broad Street Funding Trust I, Compulink Corporation AIF, and Celink AIF to Brent Reed, property in Forkston Twp. for $47,500.
■ Andrew Jubinski Jr. and Reta Ella Mae Jubinski to Noah J. Fields and Whitney L. Fields, property in Overfield Twp. for $228,000.
■ Thomas Gino Spigarelli, excr., Robert P. Spigarelli, decd., and Robert Philip Spigarelli, decd. to Michael James Vavrek and Marissa Kintner Vavrek, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $175,000.
■ Margaret L. Santich to Andrew J. Franko and Amber Franko, property in Eaton Twp. for $105,000.
■ PNC Bank to Bruce W. Herron, property in Nicholson for $21,000.
■ Wyoming County Tax Claim Bureau, Stephen J. Colley and Annemarie Colley to Old Muddy Rivers Bottom LLC, property in Mehoopany Twp. for $3,704.
■ Bradley G. Stevens and Debora J. Stevens to James Stevens and Renee L. Stevens, property in Overfield Twp. for $119,000.
■ Agnes L. Thorne, late of Tunkhannock, letters testamentary, Robert A. Thorne, c/o Judd B. Fitze, 7 Marion St., Tunkhannock.
■ Eleanor Smith, late of Tunkhannock Twp., letters testamentary, Lisa Ann Pacifico, exex., c/o Rinaldo DePaola, Griffin, Dawsey, DePaola & Jones, P.C., 101 Main Street, Towanda.
WYOMING COUNTY Court Notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
• Jeffrey Rimosites and Corrin Elyse McAlarney, both of Blakely.
• Frank J. Ciesielski and Kristy Lynn Neisser, both of Simpson.
• Donna Lewis, Campbell, Calif., v. Robert Handloff, Thompson; married Sept. 14, 2007, in Wayne County; Dawn M. Riccardo, attorney.
• Adam J. Pezanowski Jr., Greenfield Twp., v. Deborah Pezanowski, Jermyn; married Aug. 8, 1981, in Lackawanna County; John J. Cerra, attorney.
• Margaret Miletta, Old Forge, v. Frank Zaleski, East Stroudsburg; married Oct. 13, 2009, in Lackawanna County; Brenda M. Kobal, attorney.
• Katherine E. Dombroski, Lackawanna County, v. Mark Peter Dombroski, Mountain Top; married March 20, 1982; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney.
• Elizabeth Moshkowski, Lackawanna County, to Francisco Ferrer Gonzalez and Amaryllis Feliciano, Scranton; a property at 302 21st Ave., Scranton, for $52,500.
• James V. and Kathlene D. Negvesky, Lackawanna County, to CGD LLC, Lackawanna County; a property at 901 Sumner Ave., Scranton, for $47,000.
• Ralph and Carol A. Pane, Lexington, N.C., to Thomas and Lisa Schilling, Scott Twp.; a property at 141 Chapman Lake Road, Scott Twp., for $252,000.
• John J. and Helen A. Ruby, Scranton, to Elias Ojeda Lopez, Corona, N.Y.; a property at 1419 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $30,000.
• Andrew and Rachele Gorel, Simpson, to Kyle Herchik, Forest City; a property at 189 Belmont St., Carbondale, for $77,000.
• Gail W. O’Donnell, South Abington Twp., to Yibai and Xiaobing Li; a property at 219 Marcaby Lane, South Abington Twp., for $389,000.
• Ivan Raynov and Ruhka Shumanova, Glenburn Twp., to Elena Shurdom, Clarks Green; a property at 307 S. Abington Road, Clarks Green, for $127,000.
• Vincent and Marcel Piazza Jr., Clarks Summit, to Jonathan L. and Ariel Zohner, Lebanon; a property on Pondview Drive, South Abington Twp., for $290,250.
• Gertrude Yavorek to Devereux Foundation, Villanova; a property at 1020 Main St., Dickson City, for $150,000.
• Lisa Hnasko, Scranton, to Ragip and Elvir Music, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property at 1316 W. Gibson St., Scranton, for $46,000.
• Richard Carroll and Allison Schmidt, now by marriage Allison Carroll, Olyphant, to Nancy D. Lee, Herndon, Va.; a property at 929 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, for $70,500.
• Berlyn Holdings LLC to James D. and Sharon A. Elliott; a property at 1826 W. Gibson St., Scranton, for $142,000.
• Gerald Hubshman, Dunmore, to Robert J. Bruno, Clarks Summit; a property at 507 Ward St., Dunmore, for $195,000.
• Jeffrey D. and Rochelle McAllister, Spring Brook Twp., to Edward and Aliceann Moran, Carbondale, two parcels in Covington Twp. for $155,000.
• Manuel and Linda Rego, Newark, N.J., to Dennis J. and Vivian McComsey, Franklin Square, N.Y.; a property at 932 Meadowlark Drive, Madison Twp., for $285,000.
• Wimmers Bible Fellowship Church, Jefferson Twp., to Brian Davis, Jefferson Twp.; a property on Wimmers Road, Jefferson Twp., for $25,000.
• Nancy Sereditch, also known as Nancy E. Sereditch, 725 N. Valley Ave., Olyphant, letters of administration to Edward Sereditch, 299 Live Oak Lane, West Chester.
• Carol Lewis, 100 Edella Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Kate Holod, also known as Kathryn Holod, 410 Tulip Circle, Clarks Summit.
• Joseph E. Lena, 103 Clairmont Road, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Helen J. Dharmarajah, 10 Sandi Court, North Mankato, Minn.
• Robert Karlavige, Allied Services, 303 Smallcombe Drive, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Barbara Earley, 2224 Madison Ave., Dunmore.
• Jean Plummer, also known as Jean M. Plummer, 2067 N. Turnpike Road, La Plume Twp., letters testamentary to David Plummer, 96 Matthewson Terrace, Factoryville.
• Marian L. McGraw, also known as Marion L. McGraw, 519 Shirley Lane, Dunmore, letters testamentary to Mary Kathleen Clarke, 1510 Quincy Ave., Dunmore.
• Audrey J. Te’Ketch, 1649 Church Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Joelyn S. Neidig, 163 Van Horn Blvd., Muncy.
• Henry G.R. Baust Jr., 212 Miller Road, Abington Twp., letters of administration to Robert Arthur Baust, P.O. Box 101, Gardners.
Jennifer Lynn Chesik and Mark Antthony Champi.
Dina Maria Melenchuk and Jason Lopez.
Cipriano H. Linares de Leon and Leones Jimenez Tejada de Linares.
Gloria Y. Alvarez and Joel Antonio Pena Acosta.
Milagros Enid Ortiz Oyola and Caroline Matos Zenon.
Adiel Lorraine Walker and Donald Thomas Tyson III.
Nancy Maria Velazquez and Silverio Bautista Hernandez.
Alisha Jean Lake and Jonas H. Santana.
Christopher Matthew-James Rivera and Tiffani Lynn Gebhardt.
Patricia Marie Kramer and Robert Joseph Gould.
Amanda Valenia and Ryan Malloy.
Gily Elisie Kelly and Eddie Arias.
Kathi Ruth Nearhouse and Jason Lloyd Mulder.
Antonio Terrill Harris and Michele Antonio Luna.
Niasia Fatima Snell and Vikramaditya Singh Dadwal.
Jennifer Gonzalez and Jhonatan Randol Castillo Flete.
MaryCarmen Cielo and Floriberto Amaro Perez.
Milagros Tanira Mojica Vazquez and Charles Poicare Solano Lorenzo.
Gregory Barrouk and Tonia Fellerman.
Veronica Munoz and Javish N. Cruz.
• Allen R. Thompson et al. to Morgan Edward Orfield et al., $78,900; Conyngham.
• Jack Shamberger et al. to Joseph S. Zoldi et al., $200,000; Butler Twp.
• Harry B. Jahnke et al. to Susanne Baldino, $137,500; Woodhaven Drive, Foster Twp.
• Neil T. Hunsinger to Kristen Brazon-Petrick et al., $265,000; Wright Twp.
• Jared Ray Petrick et al. to Donald Betterly et al., $184,000; Butler Twp.
• Jose Naca et al. to Neil T. Hunsinger, $111,000; Rice Twp.
• Edward W. Stanks Jr. et al. to Timothy J. Marinos et al., $725,000; Pittston Twp.
• Mark Fields et al. to Sandor Yelen et al., $115,000; Kingston.
• Arnold J. Thompson et al. to John Zinkavich et al., $168,500; Duryea.
• Gabriel J. Horvath Jr. et al. to Christopher J. Johnson, $290,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Kevin Keefe et al. to Karen Little et al., $183,000; Nuangola.
• Nicole S. Ulitchney to Elias K. Garney, $188,000; Foster Twp.
• Thomas F. Monahan to Ivy Gate Real Estate LLC, $92,000; North Welles Street, Kingston.
• Roy E. Wood and Celestine M. Conrad, both of Avoca.
• Wesley E. Finch, Dickson City, and Beatrice Leon, Scranton.
• Gerald Robert Gallagher II, Olyphant, and Paula Ann Leone, Scranton.
• Frank Joseph Santarsiero Jr., Dunmore, and Amanda Lynn Kempa, Archbald.
• Select Portfolio Servicing Inc., attorney-in-fact for Wilmington Trust, Salt Lake City, to Xiao Hong Whitiak, Mayfield; a property at 3330 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $45,000.
• Barbara D. Scanlon, Factoryville, to Lawrence and Melissa Anne Selenski, Kingsley; a property at 200 Miles St., Dalton, for $250,000.
• Noto Brothers Family Partnership, also known as Noto Brothers Family Partnership LLC, Archbald, to Electric City Real Estate LLC and Electric City Real Property LLC, Media; two parcels on Business Route 6, Dickson City, for $2.8 million.
• Genealogical Research Society of NEPA Inc., Blakely, to Michael Spataro, Archbald; a property at 1100 Main St., Blakely, for $45,000.
• Ellie Ann and Jerry Warsku Kaufman, Mooresville, N.C., to Sherrilynn Tarapchak, Waverly; a property in North Abington Twp for $195,000.
• Thomas A. and Barbara W. Tomaine, Scranton, to Mikhail and Svetlana Berlin, Scranton; a property at 550 Clay Ave., Unit 4A, Scranton, for $113,000.
• Janet Rusnak, Fell Twp., and Joseph and Lori Golecki, Greenfield Twp., to Haiping Yu and Youngouk Yang, Hopewell Junction, N.J.; a property at 2 Lord Ave., Fell Twp., for $158,000.