Articles on this Page
- 02/20/18--21:00: _Court Notes 2/21/18
- 02/21/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 02/22/18--21:00: _Court Notes 2/23/18
- 02/23/18--06:15: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/24/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 02/25/18--03:20: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/26/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 02/26/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/27/18--21:00: _Court Notes 2/28/18
- 02/28/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/1/18
- 02/28/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/01/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/2/18
- 03/01/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/02/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/03/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 03/04/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/5/18
- 03/05/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/05/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/06/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/7/18
- 03/06/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/20/18--21:00: Court Notes 2/21/18
- 02/21/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 02/22/18--21:00: Court Notes 2/23/18
- 02/23/18--06:15: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/23/2018
- 02/24/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 02/25/18--03:20: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/24/2018
- 02/26/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 02/26/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/27/2018
- 02/27/18--21:00: Court Notes 2/28/18
- 02/28/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/1/18
- 02/28/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/1/2018
- 03/01/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/2/18
- 03/01/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 32/2018
- 03/02/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/3/2018
- 03/03/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 03/04/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/5/18
- 03/05/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/05/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/6/2018
- 03/06/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/7/18
- 03/06/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/7/2018
• Marco T. Silvestri et al. to Peter W. Lewis, $79,500; Black Creek Twp.
• Brad W. Carver et al. to Michael A. Ward et al., $93,000; Dallas.
• David L. Hidges et al. to Cameron English et al., $172,350; Wright Twp.
• Matthew Vinciarelli et al. to Joshua Paredes, $135,000; Coal Street, Plymouth.
• Vicki Zinkavich to Victor James Narsavage, $151,200; Duryea.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Zuo Tan, $90,888.73; Hazle Twp.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Jian Song et al., $86,840.68; Hazle Twp.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Zuo Tan, $90,888.73; Hazle Twp.
• Luzerne Foundation to Nijmeh Realty LLC, $550,000; Kingston.
• Ernesto Ruiz et al. to Nere Holdings LLC, $120,000; Dallas.
• Atanos Management LLC to Loreal L. Orlando et al., $87,234; Plains Twp.
• David W. Brown et al. to Vincent M. Riccardo Jr., $117,000; Hanover Twp.
• Trond Smallenberger et al. to Louise M. Malloy et al., $85,000; Union Twp.
• Johnt T. Rock to Kimberly Ann Hanley, $296,500; Bear Creek Twp.
• Gloria Galante to Ellen Wilson, $230,000; Kingston.
• Kevin Lewis et al. to Wright Twp. Volunteer Firemen’s Association, $305,000; Wright Twp.
• Primo Properties LLC to Matthew J. Delmar et al., $291,500; Wright Twp.
• Kristy Lee Wilcox to Shuan M. Sostack et al., $170,000; Dallas.
• Lourie Gushock to Josue E. Hernandez et al., $122,000; Sugar Notch.
• Joseph Gravenstine to John Muskey et al., $74,000; Larksville.
• Phyllis G. Sheard et al. to Lisa Shay et al., $133,000; Hanover Twp.
• Amy E. Williams et al. to Grace Boris, $118,500; Laflin.
• Herbert S. Kaufman et al. to Change Academy at Lake of The Ozarks LLC et al., $2,200,000; Foster Twp.
• Kimberly A. Rugletic, Duryea; v. David S. Rugletic, Duryea.
• Michael Pasonick, Wilkes-Barre; v. Kimberly Pasonick, Dallas.
• Gloria Galante to Ellen Wilson et al., $230,000; Kingston.
• Peter E. Simonelli to Christoffel Benjamin Lombardo et al., $395,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Millennium Holdings IV LLC to EFN Wyoming Valley Properties LLc, $25,450,593.27; Plains Twp.
• Thomas M. Cipriani et al. to Nicole Jaramillo, $217,000; Sugar Notch.
• Deutsche Bank National Trust Company et al. to Moishe Hyman, $136,505; James Street, Kingston.
• John T. Prokopovich III et al. to Rider Management Group Inc., $95,000; Butler Twp.
• John T. Prokopovich III to Rider Management Group Inc., $132,380; Butler Twp.
• Lucy E. Fornataro et al. to Juan Jose Reyes Garcia, $80,000; Hazleton.
• Dallas Methodist Church to Mary Ann Herbert, $180,000; Dallas Twp.
• Fannie Mae et al. to G&M Holdings LLC, $75,550; Buck Ridge Drive, Butler Twp.
• Monica Lee Jendrzejewski et al. to Courtney Raelene Bruer, $125,000; Kingston Twp.
• Marie Theresa Morcavage to Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2015-A, $99,910; Gaylord Avenue, Plymouth.
• Michael I. Butera et al. to West Pittston Borough, $270,000; West Pittston.
• Aaron Michael Hogan et al. to Ralph P. Callela III, $124,500; Swoyersville.
• Lawrence T. Reeve et al. to Heath Jones et al., $190,000; N. Deer Run Lane, Dennison Twp.
• Stephanie V. Danielowicz et al. to Michael Conroy Inabinett, $85,000; Edwardsville.
• Millenium Holdings II LLC to EFN Wyoming Valley Properties LLC, $600,000; Sans Souci Parkway, Hanover Twp.
• Stanley J. Stockmal et al. to Sherri L. Yucha et al., $269,000; Halze Twp.
• James J. Evans et al. to Cory Klaips, $82,500; Forty Fort.
• Richard Toleno et al. to Joseph E. Catrone Sr., $79,900; Hillary Drive, Foster Twp.
• A. Duie Pyle Inc. to Saia Motor Frieght Line LLC, $850,000; Plains Twp.
• Andrew Johnson to Adalgisa Abreu, $113,500; Freeland.
• Joseph D. Dinoski, Forty Fort; v. Heather E. Dinoski, Forty Fort.
• Sean Rhimes, Kingston, S.C.; v. Christine Rhimes, Kingston, S.C.
• Joseph Yachan Jr., Dupont; v. Sarah Yachna, no hometown listed.
Sarah Lynn Wall, Milford, and Rocco Sabbatino Giovanniello, Matamoras.
Alexander J. Ricciardi Jr. and Kristin L. Terranella, both of Olyphant.
Joseph Kotcho, individually and as executor of the estate of Paul J. Kotcho, deceased, and Nancy Kotcho, Paul J. Kotcho Jr., Michele Kotcho, Lackawanna County, Keith and Nancy C. Grierson, Montgomery County, to Elizabeth Kotcho, Lackawanna County; a property at 519 Hickory St., Blakely, for $85,000.
Joseph J. Jr. and Catherine Jerry, Lackawanna County, to Charles and Brenda McCann, Lackawanna County; a property in Greenfield Twp. for $112,000.
Alan Jeffrey and Amelia Jubinsky, Jermyn, to Donna Esgro, Jermyn; a property at 330 Hudson St., Jermyn, for $29,900.
Michael F. and Kathleen Paolucci, Newton Twp., to George W. and Bonnie L. Parker, Clarks Summit; a property in Clarks Summit for $420,000.
Scott and Brenda Outman to Paul Jude and Elizabeth Margaret Florek; a property at 727 Dunmore St., Throop, for $110,000.
Barbara R. Ide, Scranton, to Sanjaykumar I. and Kailashben S. Patel, Lackawanna County; a property at 946 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $65,000.
John W. Scott, Kernersville, N.C., to Frank J. and Lauren Summa, Dunmore; a property at 418 School Side Drive, Throop, for $282,000.
Janice Philbin, Olyphant, to Frank and Daphine Beneski, Olyphant; a property at 532 E. Scott St., Olyphant, for $125,000.
Mark Pellegrini, Scranton, to Denise McLaud, Scranton; a property at 2207 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $90,400.
George Zaleski, Scranton, to 220 Linden LLC, Elizabeth; a property at Forum Towers, Scranton, for $66,500.
Kev Mar Inc., Old Forge, to Taylor Kempa and Rebecca McCullough, Old Forge, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 312 Sussex St., Old Forge, for $118,000.
Martina Coon, 66 Laurel Drive, Apt. U, Scranton, v. Edward Velasquez and Jessica Meyreles, both of 97 Center St., Pittston, seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs and in excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration on two counts, for injuries suffered April 28, 2016, in an automobile accident at North Main Avenue and Linden Street, Scranton; Debra Domenick, attorney.
Eugene and Wendy McKitish, 23 Nicole Drive, Dunmore, v. Henry Pechal, 619 Lawrence St., Old Forge, and Geico Advantage Insurance Co., 1 Geico Blvd., Fredericksburg, Va., seeking punitive damages in excess of $50,000, plus cost of suit, which sum is in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration under the applicable statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and local rules of court on two counts, and compensatory damages, cost of suit, attorneys fees and such other relief as deemed just and proper on one count, for injuries suffered Aug. 4, in an automobile accident on North Main Street,Taylor; Molly Dempsey Clark, attorney.
William W. Wyckoff, 5 Wyckoff Way, Covington Twp., letters of administration to Eric A. Wyckoff, 4 North Road, Clifton Twp.
Michael J. Gillette, 9 Pleasant Ave., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Carol Ann Gillette, 84 Archbald St., Carbondale.
Donna M. Wasilchak, 502 Main St., Peckville, letters of administration to Lauren Wasilchak Christensen, 4504 Fordham Lane, Apt. 4, College Park, Md.
Ceil Sarkozy, also known as Cecilia Rita Sarkozy, 1807 Bundy St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Lorraine Padavan, 2107 Willow Point Drive, Blossvale, N.Y.
Vivienne W. Yaggi, 1230 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Janet M. Tigue, 651 Gibbons St., Scranton, and Karen R. Tigue, 2107 Prospect Ave., Scranton.
Salvatore B. Cottone, also known as Salvatore B. Cottone Sr., 1504 Capouse Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Joseph Cottone, 1014 Whipporwill Drive, Clarks Summit.
Therese Peko, also known as Therese Pako, Theresa Peko and Theresa Pako, 178 Pine St., Throop, letters of administration to Henry T. Peko, 104 Sanderson St., Throop, and Estelle R. Hanis, 319 Blue Shutters Road, Roaring Brook Twp.
Stephen P. Kovach, 26 Falls Lane, Blakely, letters of administration to Gloria Herrera, 117 Railroad Ave., Peckville.
John W. Reckless, 337 Cherry St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Joyce Reckless, same address.
Patricia Benasutti, also known as Patricia M. Benasutti, 329 Wayne St., Archbald, letters testamentary to Anne Marie Phillips, 829 Lincoln St., Dickson City.
Yvonne Mary Malinowski and Julio Fidencio Orengo.
Brandon James Davis and Shonda Patrease Hall-Davis.
Thomas David Thompson and Elizabeth Wake.
Leidy Romero and Johan Stil Diaz Sanchez.
Johanna Marisol Concepsion Arias and Fernando Antonio Saint-Hilaire Francisco.
Kristal Leigh Smith and Joseph Anthony Ozark Jr.
Catherine Elizabeth Kline and William David Noble Jr.
Merl John Andrews and Mary C. Henning.
Janell T. Cawley and Kelly Rowan.
Jennifer Michelle Biscardi and Stephen Howard Jones.
Joshua Wade Karas and Nina Lynn Garcia.
Julie Ann Samanas and Shannon Theresa Kennedy.
Shante Maria Sewell and Mikal Abdul Malik.
Keli Adams and Kevin Colosimo.
Jesus Antonio Muniz Orta and Runilda Rosario.
Sarah Beth Gillette and Matthew John Balut.
Hattie Viola Eschmann and Tyler Joseph Simmons.
Trevor Allen Hurysh and Ashley Ann Sykes.
Joanne Carol Ardito and Michael Thomas McLoughlin Jr.
Abylmarie Gutierrez de Jesus and Jose Luis Antonio Tavarez Aponte.
Jorge Javier Jiminian and Stefany Abigail Perez Vallejo.
Jean Fritz Victor and Trina Annette Rivers.
Nurys D. Castillo Marmol and Rafael A. Caraballo Nunez.
Francisco Nakias Torres and Leslie Matias Medina.
Thomas Olney Bright and Rebecca Leanne Rankin.
Bridget Ann Balut and John Michael Mishkula.
Amy Noelle Filipini and Dennis Edward Geiger.
Bryan Mendez and Diana Karen Orozco Hernandez.
Kenneth H. Heisler Jr. and Lizanny J. Frias Polonia.
Hellen Pamela Pereyra Arvelo and Luis Alexis Espinal Savinon.
Megan Lee Walters and Seth A. Buchalski.
Jordan Michael Talarico and Camille Ann Ferack.
Valeria Santiago Rivera and Haluyn Domerlyn Adames Ventura.
Vandy Lee Gonzalez and Daniel Muniz.
Najalah Ashley Darden and Devonte Terrill Barney.
Eric John Kujat and Jessica Garnet Knoss.
n Shand Robert Ford, Scranton, and Theresa Adele Naughton, Archbald.
n William Theodore Hayes and Samantha Joanna Belvedere, both of Scranton.
n Joseph Doherty, Throop, v. Christine Doherty, Clarks Summit; married June 15, 1985; Nancy M. Barrasse, attorney.
n Courtney Kerrigan-Lukasik, Scranton, v. Michael Lukasik, Archbald; married Aug. 6, 2016, in Jermyn; pro se.
n Jeremiah Garvey, Scranton, v. Sawn Garvey, Petersburg, Va.; married Aug. 11, 2014, in Petersburg, Va.; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
n James Burke, Eynon, v. Amy Burke, Eynon; married June 10, 2000, in Eynon; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
n Maritza Febus Schubert, Scranton, v. Martin Schubert, Scranton; married Jan. 17, 1992, in Jersey City, N.J.; pro se.
n Nancy A. Cottrell, Jermyn, v. David A. Cottrell, Throop; married Nov. 10, 2006; George E. Gretz, attorney.
n Michael S. Vicki, as personal representative of the estate of Bertha Vicki, also known as Bertha A. Vicki, Jessup, to Peter A. and Carolyn E. Fagan, Throop; a property at 121 Maple St., Jessup, for $130,000.
n Dalton Dickson Properties LLC, Dalton, to Robert J. and Joanne Sparacino, Lackawanna County; a property at 1730 Bulwer St., Scranton, for $171,500.
n Karen and Robert Piekarski, Old Forge, and Michael M. Jr. and Kathryn Nalevanko, Lake Ariel, to Kevin K. and Jemille M. Kearney, Old Forge; a property at 511 N. Main St., Old Forge, for $115,000.
n Robert J. and Christine A. Degrazia to William Airgood and Sarah Elizabeth Burns, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property on Crystal Lake Road, Fell Twp., for $217,300.
n Alan D. and Teresa G. Ingallis, Lackawanna County, to Kenny Norris, Lackawanna County; a property at 29 White Birch Lane, Glenburn Twp., for $180,000.
• John A. Scibilia et al. to Katherine Arriaga, $78,000; Hazleton.
• Dorothy J. Laputka to Carmen Miralma Sanchez, $118,000; Perry Court, Hazleton.
• Hec Hiltabrand et al. to James Todd Dyer et al., $119,999; Kingston Twp.
• Florence K. Lohman et al. to Charlotte L. Androckitis, $170,000; Hanover Twp.
• Fairway Consumer Discount Company to Emily O’Day, $95,000; Kingston.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Lauren Scarsella, $70,000; Lackawanna Avenue, Swoyersville.
• NEPA Property Buyers LLC to Sarah R. Rittenberg, $147,000; River Road, Hanover Twp.
• Eugene J. Fuller Jr. to Robert Mazur et al., $177,900; Kingston.
• Michael D. Weaver et al. to Mallory E. Bryant, $720,000; Lehman Twp.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development et al. to Real Estate Magnate LLC, $72,100; Exeter Avenue, West Pittston.
• David A. Breinch Jr. et al. to Real Estate Magnate LLC, $70,000; East Main Street, Nanticoke.
• David Hoover et al. to Cheryl Ann Robacheski, $74,500; Plains Twp.
• John Dellevigne et al. to Luke Edward Sullivan et al., $400,000; Rice Twp.
• Tracey R. Stanley et al. to Roy L. Ward et al., $200,850; Tulip Road, Lake Twp.
• Stanley E. Parker et al. to Mark A. Bozentka et al., $210,000; Sarah Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Rosemary Stasko et al. to See Us At Destinations LLC, $70,000; Hazleton.
• Robert E. Brunner Sr. et al. to Michael J. Valenis, $88,500; Foster Twp.
• Kelly D. Stroud et al. to Pamela Gebhardt Family Residence Trust, $159,000; Ross Twp.
• Charles F. Duddek et al. to Steve Svare et al., $145,000; Hughestown.
• George Maurice Schirra and Carlos Gustavo Castro-Goicochea, both of Clarks Summit.
• Francis McGee and Karen Marie Freedman, both of Scranton.
• Andrea Valeria Saenz-Oleas and Timothy Adler Hampton, both of Scranton.
• Fay Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Diplomat Property Manager LLC, to Leah N. Jones and Shane M. Munley, Dunmore, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 309 Spring St., Archbald, for $62,000.
• Kathy Price, Danville, to Dana Matthew DeLeo and Jennifer M. Pastore, Peckville, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 100 Keystone Ave., Peckville, for $144,200.
• Robert A. and Gloria Antos, Dickson City, to Humberto S. and Martha L. Gonzalez, Flushing, N.Y.; a property at 100 Clairmont Drive, Dickson City, for $258,000.
• Patrick J. Jr. and Lillian Manley, Scranton, to 731 Ben LCC, Scranton; a property at 100 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
• Carl J. Savino Jr., Scranton, to Savino Realty LLC, Dunmore; a property at 169-170 S. Main Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• Carl J. Savino Jr., Scranton, to Savino Realty LLC, Dunmore; a property at 135 S. Main Ave., Scranton, for $360,000.
• John B. Misura, also known as John Brian Misura, Jackson, N.J., to Joseph T. and Jackie L. Pidgeon, Carbondale; two parcels in Greenfield Twp. for $185,000.
• Rose Dick, trustee of the Antoinette Fumanti Irrevocable Trust, Jessup, to Brittany Yzkanin, Jessup; a property at 1004 Ward St., Jessup, for $55,000.
• Robert P. and Luz Marina Rusyn, Clearwater, Fla., to John Coulter, Mountain Top; a property at 848 Justus Blvd., Scott Twp., for $225,000.
• Jeffrey and Denise E. Brodrick, Grand Rapids, Mich., to Stephen B. and Nancy S. Lampman, Clarks Summit; a property at 106 Hemlock Drive, Clarks Summit, for $120,000.
• Robert J. and Elizabeth A. Babich, Taylor, to James Richard Sagona, Scranton; a property at 233 Rinaldi Drive, Taylor, for $147,000.
• Charles Schmidt to Paul and Joette Pizzolo; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $27,000.
• Anthony J. Konasavage Jr., Scranton, to Wade H. and Cheryl Matter, Covington Twp.; two parcels in Covington Twp. for $34,000.
• Kyle J. and Kristina M. Ruane, Pittsburgh, to Adam LaRocco, Scranton; a property at 41 Belmont St., Carbondale, for $84,600.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Eugene D. and Jill M. Lucas, 1425 Green Ridge St., Scranton; $54,316.04.
• Tanya A. Zaccagnino, 841 Albert St., Dickson City; $30,545.61.
• Francis J. Santarelli, also known as Francis Joseph Santarelli, 30 Govan Road, Scott Twp., letters of administration to Sandra Ezman, 1759 Baldwin Road, Thompson.
• Gladys Touch, also known as Gladys Mildred Touch, 101 Old Ridge Road, Archbald, letters testamentary to Ann Marie Janosky, 15 Janosky Lane, Scott Twp.
• Barbara Ann Santarelli, 918 Hilltop Drive, Jessup, letters of administration to Ronald Santarelli, same address.
• Joanne Smith, 137 Pierce Road, Greenfield Twp., letters of administration to Michael Szish, 30 Forest Drive, Mountain Top.
• Albert Loeffler, also known as Albert J. Loeffler, 1009 Prospect Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Laurie A. Naughton, 815 Willow St., Scranton, and Robert A. Loeffler, 1699 Bald Mountain Road, Wilkes-Barre.
• Rita Horan, also known as Rita A. Horan, 137 S. Church St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Michael Martin, 391 Jefferson Drive, Mount Lebanon.
• Gina Rosetti, also known as Jean M. Rosetti, 141 Buttonwood St., Jessup, letters testamentary to Lawrence L. Rosetti, 812 Sunset St., Scranton.
• Helen A. Crofton, also known as Helen A. Muchisky, 600 Beech St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Marianne Czernysz, 345 N. Market St., Berwick.
• Angelo Costanzo, also known as Angelo A. Costanzo, 1003 Woodland Way, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Susan Costanzo, same address.
• Elizabeth Aukscunas, 2449 Brighton Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Nancy Maniscalco, 9 Pawlings Circle, Phoenixville.
• Irene Armstrong, also known as Irene H. Armstrong, 1200 Layton Road, South Abington Twp., letters testamentary to Karen Muir, 45 Log Road, Jefferson Twp.
• John Wheelwright et al. to Richard E. Perrego Jr., $258,000; Union Twp.
• Deborah M. Betzko et al. to Fellowship Evangelical Free Church of Back Mountain, $225,000; Dallas Twp.
• David F. Krolewski et al. to Joseph M. Farrell, $254,000; Bear Creek Village.
• Patricia L. Yosko to Aaron P. Lipinski et al., $135,000; Hazle Twp.
• Spacsock Enterprises to Elaine Realty LLC, $100,000; Forty Fort.
• Dominic Castrignano Jr. to Richard W. Snowdon, $124,000; Dallas Twp.
• Edward G. Smith et al. to Kyle-Rhys William Hatcher, $200,000; Wright Twp.
• Todd M. Kachurk a et al. to Timothy J. Quinn et al., $104,500; Salem Twp.
• Equity Trust Company to Perry J. Pias et al., $260,000; Hazle Twp.
• Jacqueline R. Frank et al. to Robert J. Sabol Jr., $127,000; Plains Twp.
• Jeannine Lesante Mazurkiwecz, Sugarloaf; v. Mark Mazuriwecz, Sugarloaf.
Judge Fred A. Pierantoni III, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Ryan Hawk, 484 S. Franklin St., Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre, $26,546; 45 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Andy Bolivar Maria, 426 W. Green St., Hazleton; $787.
• Rainy Acosta, 601 Landmesser Ave., West Hazleton; $3,904.
• Michael Laganowski, 40 James Lane, Drums, $13,140; in two cases.
• Gerald Henning, 688 Jeddo Borough Road, Freeland; $787.
• Walter Howell Jr., c/0 20 Brookside St., Wilkes-Barre, $727; in two cases.
• Douglas Winston, 208 W. South St., Nanticoke; $13,105.
• Frank Figlerski, 738 Main St., Edwardsville; $761.
• Francisco Rodriguez, 597 Lincoln St., Hazleton, $18,335; in two cases.
• Levi W. Jones, c/o Elayne Jones, 166 Johnson St., Pittston; $1,825.
• Harold Wolford Sr., 211 Beaver Brook Road, Hazleton; $197.
• Brett Degood, 51 E. Woodhaven Drive, White Haven; $2,275.
• James Booth Jr., 32 Milbre St., Swoyersville; $3,489.
• Edward Sikora Jr., 125 Penn Ave. Rear, First Floor, Apt. 1, Exeter; $10,182.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• James A. Tarone to Rafael H. Urena Vega et al., $106,000; North Laurel Street, Hazleton.
• Donald J. Edwards et al. to Benjamin T. Jones et al., $150,000; Huntington Twp.
• Raymond Zavada et al. to John J. Carr et al., $109,500; Wyoming.
• Andrew J. Kocur et al. to John H. Garside et al., $204,900; Rice Twp.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Debra Vinnacombe et al., $99,000; Defoe Street, Pittston.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Thomas J. Poluka et al., $185,805; Butler Twp.
• Beverly Solfanelli et al. to Joseph Kobi et al., $85,000; Dupont.
• Property Couple LLC to John A. Michael et al., $121,900; Nanticoke.
• Southgate Office Complex LLC to 305 South Church LLC, $860,000; Hazleton.
• Eugene Barr to Robert Thomas et al., $85,000; Plmyouth Twp.
• Kelly Phillips, Drums; v. Steven Phillips, Drums.
• Christopher David Hossage, Wilkes-Barre; v. Fiordaliza Mendez de Anziani, Hazleton.
• Eugene J. Swartwood, Wilkes-Barre; v. Carol Ann Swartwood, Wilkes-Barre.
• Yacell Lora, Hazleton; v. Jose Lora, Hazleton.
• Frank M. Sorokach, Plymouth; v. Jennifer M. Sorokach, Tunkhannock.
• Christopher Burns, Nanticoke; v. Jessica R. Burns, Nanticoke.
• Shantelle Lee Prebola and Logan James Dembesky, both of Dickson City.
• Scott J. McConlogue and Markay Nicole Williams, both of Scranton.
• David Patrick Gitkos Jr. and Rachel Anita Mall, both of Scott Twp.
• Kyle James Stanton and Lindsey Sue Reitz, both of Scranton.
• Deanna Kay Smith, Factoryville, v. Donald William Smith Jr., Meshoppen; married April 3, 1993, in Meshoppen; pro se.
• Thomas Laskiewicz, Clifton Twp., to Gentry Morgan; a property in Clifton Twp. for $40,500.
• Barbara Wylam, Scranton, to Marciano Angelito Sy, Scranton; a property at 542 Hemlock St., Scranton, for $55,000.
• Joseph W. Sznyter, executor of the estate of Marie M. Marcinkowski, also known as M. Marie Marcinkowski, Scranton, Joseph W. Sznyter, individually, and Margaret Sznyter, Scranton, to 615-617 Prescott Avenue LLC, Scranton; a property at 1249 Rundle St., Scranton, for $26,000.
• Donato J. Summa to Erdinc and Ebru Tekce; a property on Walnut St., Dunmore, for $85,000.
• Philomena T. York, Lackawanna Health and Rehab Center, 108 Terrace Drive, Olyphant, letters testamentary to David Tamburelli, 33 Huntwood Drive, Clifton Park, N.Y.
• Martin J. Prybicien, 524 Delaware St., Mayfield, letters testamentary to Martin J. Prybicien, 832 Laurel St., Mayfield.
• John M. Chupron, 510 S. Keyser Ave., Taylor, letters testamentary to Ronald F. Chupron, 122 Deerfoot Road, Lake Ariel, and Carl G. Chupron, 1012 Baker St., Taylor.
• Michael D. Weaver et al. to Mallory E. Bryant, $720,000; Old 115, Lehman Twp.
• Richard Lussi et al. to Nicole M. Wenrich, $82,000; Forty Fort.
• Hayden T. Evans to Michael Shawn Wills, $177,000; Lehman Twp.
• Barbar Ann Soper to Roy T. Baker et al., $155,000; Birch Road, Hollenback Twp.
• Roy T. Baker et al. to Scott F. Lockhart et al., $239,900; Wheatfield Lane, Fairview Twp.
• Nancy A. Giunta to William Kudrako et al., $144,500; Exeter.
• Shelia S. Bucci et al. to Andrew N. Salko et al., $117,000; Plains Twp.
• Gary A. Galazin to Andrw Paul Frengel, $178,500; Conyngham Twp.
• Wachovia Bank to Anita Big Ying Lui et al., $135,000; Wheatfield Lane, Fairview Twp.
• Ethel W. Watlock et al. to Arnaud Properties LLC, $139,500; Dallas.
• Kossakowski LLC to GAE Global LLC, $229,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Janice Horn et al. to Jacob Johnson, $97,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Matthew J. Totten et al. to Thomas Scott Hewett et al., $133,560; Exeter.
• Anthony Washesky et al. to Jacalyn Leu et al., $104,00; Glengalough Road, Dallas Twp.
• MGEM Realty LLC to Belworth Management Services LLC, $150,000; Luzerne.
• Community Bank to LRV Holdings LLC, $85,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Tabella WBP Real Estate 2 LLC to King’s College, $725,000; North Main Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Calarco Donna Lee to William M. Ashton et al., $70,000; Luzerne Street, Hanover Twp.
• Carol Hopson to Natalie Fiore, $122,000; Kingston.
• Jimmie Raymond Kreidler and Christina Renee Brooke Strohl, both of Scranton.
• Thomas McGraw and Nichole Naomi Quales, both of Scranton.
• Carl Canedy and Dianne Canedy, previously erroneously referred to as Diane Bassett-Canedy, Carbondale, to Pa. Realty LLC, doing business as 805 Columbia Street; a property at 805 Columbia St., Scranton, for $120,000.
• Reid Gentile and Karen Cloak, Waverly Twp., as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Jared R. and Lee D. Shoemaker, Sayre; a property at 345 Carbondale Road, Waverly Twp., for $540,000.
• Bernadine and Gary Agostini, Phoenixville, Jean Marie and Ralph Imdorf Jr., Taylor, and Thomas Suchecki, Huntersville, N.C., to Kevin Guzman, Scranton; a property at 1316 St. Ann’s St., Scranton, for $55,000.
• Robert Louis Roberts, executor of the estate of Valera Phillips Roberts, also known as Valera V. Phillips Roberts, Blakely, to Ancon Enterprises Inc., Peckville; two parcels at 206 Main St., Blakely, for $75,000.
• Frances Cimini, executrix of the estate of Beatrice Giovannoni, to Eugene A. and Christine M. Greco; two parcels in Scranton for $76,000.
• Peoples Security Bank & Trust Co., Scranton, to Giuseppe Sparacio and Sera Amato, and Giuseppe Amato, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 402 S. Keyser Ave., Scranton, for $89,600.
• Elisia Sundra, agent for Elizabeth N. Bullick, to Landmark Alliance Inc., Waverly Twp.; a property at 1339 Jefferson Ave., Dunmore, for $32,500.
• Joshua and Alanna Liples, Throop, to Neil P. and Amanda S. Finch, Dunmore; two parcels at 621 Center St., Throop, for $137,500.
• Filippo Calcagno to Victor Paiva; a property in Scranton for $35,000.
• PNC Bank, Pittsburgh, to Charles D. and Karen Durling, Carbondale; a property at 96 Park St., Carbondale, for $27,000.
• Genaro J. Taveras, New York, to Romeros Realty LLC, Lodi, N.J.; a property at 1714 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Alpha-Medicor Health Group LLC, 1128 Meade St., Dunmore; $2,592.97.
• Abington Kids Creative Learning Center Inc., 102 N. Abington Road, Clarks Green; $4,408.60.
• Lyke Pane Sports Gear LLC, trading as My House Sports Gear, 1410 Electric St., Dunmore; $3,784.55.
• Linda Smith, also known as Linda Kay Smith, trading as Ole Green Ridge Diner, 1809 Sanderson Ave., Scranton; $2,212.95.
• Annette and Edward Sandy, 106 Stark Road, Union Dale, v. Phillip Lowry and Mimma Constantine, 501 Madison Ave., Jermyn, seeking in excess of $50,000, which is in excess of the amount requiring compulsory arbitration under the applicable statutes of Pennsylvania and local rules of court, on four counts, for injuries suffered June 24, 2016, in an automobile accident at Routes 106 and 247, Greenfield Twp.; Ernest D. Preate Jr., attorney.
• Angela Fata, 129 N. Hyde Park Ave., Scranton, v. Allied Services for the Handicapped, 475 Morgan Highway, Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of pre-judgment interest, post-judgment interest and costs, for injuries suffered Feb. 3, 2017, in a fall on the defendant’s premises; Thomas J. Foley Jr., attorney.
• Rose Barscheski, 219 E. Line St., Olyphant, letters testamentary to Jason Barscheski, same address.
• Rose Marie Gallo, 201 Franklin St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Vito G. Gallo Jr., 2613 Somerset Road, Whitehall.
• Jamie Lynn Woehrle, Moscow, and Jeffrey Patrick Fischer, Jefferson Twp.
• Ajaykumar S. and Dharmendra I. Patel, Piscataway, N.J., to Shri Hari Scranton LLC, Scranton; a property at 238 Colfax Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• Rebecca Decker, Old Forge, to Patrick B. Coyne, Clarks Summit; a property at 705 Oak St., Old Forge, for $119,000.
• Ann Masko, Scott Twp., to Thomas Chickey, Scott Twp.; a property in Scott Twp., for $38,000.
• Coppola Heritage Limited, Scranton, to Slocum Hollow Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 514 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton, for $235,000.
• Robert T. Sr. and Linda L. O’Leary, Waverly, to Shawn and Amy Rolph, Madison Twp.; a property at 840 Aberdeen Road, Madison Twp., for $295,000.
• Benjamin and Renee Ardary to Paul Lewis Conrad; a property at 701 Center St., Taylor, for $184,000.
• Beverly I. Perfilio, Clarks Summit, to Kurt, Sarah Lynn and Karl M. Effertz, Scranton; a property at 108 Woodside Drive, Clarks Summit, for $211,500.
• David P. Papura, Dunmore, attorney-in-fact for Irene Papura, also known as Irene C. Papura, to Albert J. and Angela M. Collins, Dunmore; a property at 711 Center St., Dunmore, for $185,000.
• Paula Torwich, now by marriage Paula Marsizo, Jefferson Twp., to Ryan and Melissa Calvert, Jermyn; a property at 135 Decker Road, Greenfield Twp., for $185,000.
• Jacob and Jodi Herber, Scranton, to 426 Madison LLC, Scranton; a property at 426 Madison Ave., Scranton, for $180,000.
• Robert Killeen, 1220 Monroe Ave., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Thomas Farry, 1220 Monroe Ave., Dunmore.
Robert Wayne Yeich and Jessica Lynn Valyo.
Sylnesto Miranda Torres and Elphy Andreisy Medina Rodriguez.
Jefeni Luna Fermin and Guillermo Antonio Rodriguez Almanzar.
William Eugene Yurchak Jr. and Stephanie Elizabeth Wesley.
Abdulla Hasan Hamdan and Khadija Boullahi.
Savanna Rae Miller and Dylan Thomas Scherer.
Maria R. Torres Martinez and Miguel A. Diaz Suriel.
Bria Alsaundra Hall and Dherri Renata Ashley Link.
Stephanie F. Jezewski and Philip Andrew Rodzon.
Hector Calderon Andino and Yajaira Bolivia Rondon Morillo.
Steven Arthur Uravage and Jillian M. Alansky.
Christy Lynn Raefski and Shawn Shoemaker.
Nathaniel John Ross and Sara Nadine Witkowski.
Emily Diana Ramsey and Matthew Novitski.
Jamie M. Sube and Preston John Allen.
Robert Lee Christman Jr. and Antonia Danelle Kelpsh.
Julie Marie Mercadante and Justin Francis Erwin Tondt.
■ Scott C. Walburn and Judy Walburn to Anita H. Wise and Timothy D. Wise, $336,000; Tunkhannock Twp.
■ James H. Rice, executor, and Leila S. Rice, deceased, to Thomas M. McGlynn Jr. and Lynn M. McGlynn, $250,000; Tunkhannock Twp.
■ Dorothy Mikush to Charles Fisher Welles IV and Elisa Derochi Welles, $169,078; Tunkhannock Twp.
■ Marion K. Grote to Samuel Wiernusz and Julia Sherry, $275,000; Lemon Twp.
■ Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Claude T. Norris and Patricia L. Norris, $28,000; Noxen Twp.
■ George D. Hayduk and Sherry Kay Hayduk to Ronald P. Walsh and Kimberly Walsh, $270,000; Clinton Twp.
■ Lori L. Berryman, Lori L. Terrana and John J. Terrana to Jordan Chiochio and Morgan J. Chiochio, $250,000; Northmoreland Twp.
■ Nancy P. Place, Roger A. Place Jr. and Cynthia K. Place to Ian Richard Barnes and Manda Dagata, $280,000; Lemon Twp.
■ Wyoming County sheriff and Jeffrey D. Cole to Dunmore Properties Inc., $81,490; Nicholson Twp.
■ Regina W. Brown to Philip R. Brown, Philip Scott Brown and Michele L. Brown, $350,000; Lemon Twp.
■ Jesse D. Trunk and Wyoming County sheriff to Stearns Lending LLC, $1,354.89; Clinton Twp.
• Trans-Med Properties LLC to 100 Dilley Street Holdings LP, $203,000; Forty Fort.
• David Rowland Interests Inc. to Pyramid Healthcare Inc., $250,000; Dallas Twp.
• JCMAR Properties LLC to Caitlin Jaworski, $139,000; Avoca.
• Juan C. Santos to Arsenio Salazar Bautista et al., $120,000; Hazleton.
• Kathleen M. Fellin to Maritza Caraballo et al., $82,000; James Street, Hazleton.
• Michael D. Drobish to Michael J. Flanagan et al., $199,000; st. Rt. 92, Exeter Twp.
• Judson Spencer et al. to Kelly’s Properties LLC, $125,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Robert Feduik et al. to Janet Wasson et al., $145,000; Exeter.
• Steven G. Onne to GAD Global Limited Liability Company, $140,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Kelly Menn et al. to Donald L. Eifert III et al., $125,000; Forty Fort.
• Diane Stilp to Noris Espinal, $70,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Willow View Homes Inc. to Tosca Holdings LLC, $225,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Robert S. Jones et al. to Jack Levy et al., $325,000; Hazle Twp.
• Euris M. Sosa et al. to Marjorie Quinones Rios, $90,425; Wilkes-Barre.
• RRI IV LLC to 135 WBA Hotels LLC, $3,526,000; Plains Twp.
• Derek S. Hooke et al. to Adam Keith Harry, $146,400; Harveys Lake.
• Michael P. Cassic III et al. to Anna M. Ragan et al., $115,000; East Chestnut Street, Hazleton.
• Christopher Puma to Rebecca Benson, $90,000; Forty Fort.
• William D. Haas et al. to Damien W. Blanchard et al., $285,000; Bear Creek Village.
• Josephine Delpriore et al. to John Samony, $110,000; West Pittston.
• Sean Smith, Plymouth; v. Sailyn Rodriguez, Kelayres.
• Donna Cabrera, Pittston; v. William Cabrera, Trucksville.
• Daniela Gardenia Mordan, Hazleton; v. Victor Acosta Contreras, Hazleton.
• Nino Chopliani, Wilkes-Barre; v. Willie B. Thomas, Petersburg, Va.
• Leroy M. Stewart, White Haven; v. Megan M. Jarick-Stewart, White Haven.
• Andrew Poncala, Wilkes-Barre; v. Wendy Poncala, Nanticoke.
• Robert Brian Register, Milton, and Noelle Elise Greene, Clarks Summit.
• Shane Douglas Henley and Christine Marie Streno, both of Endicott, N.Y.
• David L. and Marjolyn C. Price, Allenwood, to Cristina M. Penetar and Daniel L. Penetar III, Scranton; as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; two parcels at 2323 Adams Ave., Scranton, for $136,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• Michael Washo Construction Co. Inc., 1014 Underwood Road, Olyphant; $295,367.59.
• VB Restaurant Group LLC, 109 Van Brunt St., Moscow; $42,013.47.
• Wilson Rodriguez, 35 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale, $16,732.80
• Mary Gudzan, 716 Throop St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Mariellen Sluko, 617 Mary Jo Drive, Jessup.
• Michael G. Hanis, 2154 Newton Ransom Blvd., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Georgina Hanis, same address.
• Rose Nemeth, also known as Rose M. Nemeth and Rose Marie Nemeth, 201 Jordan Hollow Road, Dalton, letters testamentary to John Nemeth, same address, and Albert Nemeth Jr., 119 Route 247, Jermyn.
• Claire Cipriani, 326 Maple St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Deborah Ercolani, 217 Woodhaven Road, Peckville.
• Robert K. Cavanaugh, 303 Barbara Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Mary Alice Kilcullen, 410 Barbara Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Char-Mar Development Inc. to Ameria Tower Asset Sub LLc, $300,000; Swetland Lane, West Wyoming.
• Lonnie G. Hazlet et al. to Brian Babonis et al., $212,000; Chapman Street, Pittston Twp.
n Interfaith Heights Associates LP et al. to Emunah Manor LLC, $4,250,000; Coal Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Keystone Service Systems Inc. to Steven M. Nicholas et al., $149,000; Honey Hole Road. Butler Twp.
• Carmen L. Montagna et al. to Albert G. Albert, $150,000; Plains Twp.
• Robert V. Davison Esq. et al. to Denise S. Bartolettie et al., $89,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Anthony N. Cussat, $85,100; Honey Hole Road, Butler Twp.
• Minerva Perez to Maria de la Luz Ramirez Maldonado, $135,000; Hazleton.
• Richard Rutta et al. to RJ Property Holdings LLC, $170,000; Pringle.
• Jennifer A. Keller, Drums; Jeffrey L. Keller, Freeland.
• Jack L. Tully Jr., Scranton, and Kimberlee Ann Mason, Jessup.
• Stefanie Rae Salerno and Ryan Joseph Woelkers, both of Oak Park, Ill.
• Raymond Junior Martinez and Valerie Lynn Rudolph, both of Carbondale.
• Mariah Karri Bonacci and Phillip Michael Gonzales, both of Carbondale.
• John Joseph Sweeney IV and Jill Ann Crofton, both of Scranton.
• Pablo Enrique Mosquea and Maria Francisca Genao-Rodriguez, both of Scranton.
• Dean Joseph Martin and Erin Keiper, both of Taylor.
• Jerry and Ellie Ann Kaufman, Mooresville, N.C., to James F. Boyle, Scranton; a property at 701 Sunset Drive, Clarks Summit, for $310,000.
• John J. and Helen A. Ruby to Cory Dulski; two parcels in Scranton for $148,936.
• Michael C. and Sandra Caswell, South Abington Twp., to Jeffrey and Candace Bell, Scranton; a property at 314 Third Ave., Scranton, for $117,000.
• Richard J. Tanfield IV and Dena Stefanski to Dave & Jody Family Limited Partnership; a property in Clifton Twp. for $240,000.
• David K. Kester, attorney-in-fact for David K. Kime, Scranton, to Biagio Scala, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $35,000.
• Key Market Warehouse Investors L.P. to SL 1026-28 Reeves Street LLC; a property at 1026 Reeves St., Dunmore, for $14,300,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C., to Eric R. and Sherri Lynn Peterson, Dalton; a property at 112 First St., Dalton, for $173,555.
• Donna M. Verrastro, Dunmore, to Kyle Thomas, Oakton, Va.; a property at 205 Hand St., Jessup, for $66,350.
• Harry Butry, North Venice, Fla., v. Eileen Butry, Old Forge; married Feb. 22, 2015, in West Wyoming; John M. Gallagher, attorney.
• Nichole Fearon, Taylor, v. Vincent Fearon, Union, N.J.; married March 28, 2011, in Scranton; Rinaldi & Poveromo P.C., attorneys.
• Edward Isbitski, Madison Twp., v. Katherine Isbitski, Madison Twp.; married Aug. 5, 2005, in Madison Twp.; Gregory S. Skibitsky Jr., attorney.
• James Sibio, Clarks Summit, v. Rebecca Sibio, Carbondale; married July 7, 2007, in Clarks Summit; Jennifer McCambridge, attorney.
• Victoria Wisniewski, Scranton, v. Brandon Wisniewski, Eynon; married May 17, 2017, in Scranton; Sandra M. Stepkovitch, attorney.
• Richard W. Cordiano, Old Forge, v. Jennifer G. Cordiano, Old Forge; married Feb. 12, 2000, in Taylor; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Ann Green, 1303 Mountain Laurel Drive, Scranton, v. Craig Smith, 1295 Mount Cobb Road, Lake Ariel, seeking in excess of the jurisdictional limit regarding arbitration referral by local rule, plus interest and costs, for injuries suffered Sept. 15, 2016, in an automobile accident on Main Avenue, Scranton; Edwin A. Abrahamsen Jr., attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Robert W. Goldate, 703 Lilac Lane, Clarks Summit; $41,773.97.
• Tri-K Inc., 238 Hoover St., Old Forge; $29,973.64.
• Esther Zielinski, also known as Esther S. Zielinski, 409 Delaware St., Jessup, letters testamentary to Susan Sell, 500 Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Twp., and James Zielinski, 607 Cortez Road, Lake Ariel.
• Sophie Gayzik, 85 Sturges Road, Peckville, letters of administration to Robert Yanochko, 111 First St., Blakely.