- RSS Channel Showcase 9254710
- RSS Channel Showcase 8298804
- RSS Channel Showcase 2414613
- RSS Channel Showcase 1893931
Articles on this Page
- 03/07/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/8/18
- 03/08/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/9/18
- 03/08/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/09/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/10/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 03/11/18--21:00: _Court notes 3/12/18
- 03/12/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/12/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/13/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/13/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/14/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/14/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/15/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/16/18--21:00: _Susquehanna County ...
- 03/16/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/16/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 03/17/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 03/19/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/19/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/20/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/21/18
- 03/07/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/8/18
- 03/08/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/9/18
- 03/08/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/9/2018
- 03/09/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/10/2018
- 03/10/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 03/11/18--21:00: Court notes 3/12/18
- 03/12/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/12/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/13/2018
- 03/13/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/13/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/14/18
- 03/14/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/14/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/15/18
- 03/15/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/16/2018
- 03/16/18--21:00: Susquehanna County Court Notes 3/17/2018
- 03/16/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/17/2018
- 03/16/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 3/17/2018
- 03/17/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 03/19/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/19/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/20/2018
- 03/20/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/21/18
• Burton C. Maneval et al. to Jerry A. Warner Jr. et al., $189,000; Ross Twp.
• Kristine M. Perry et al. to Timothy M. Romanowski, $85,000; Larksville.
• Eastern Communities Limited Partnership to Tabitha L. Sprau Coulter et al., $300,000; Saddle Ridge Drive, Dallas Twp.
• G & G Realty LLC to Narsun Properties LLC, $78,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Linda D. Ciangetti to Raymond J. Rangel et al., $99,000; Butler Twp.
• Beth Ann Farr, Wilkes-Barre; v. Bobbi Lynne Farr, Kingston.
n OCWEN Loan Servicing LLC et al. to Paul Grundowski et al., $128,000; Cedarwood Drive, Laflin.
n Joann A. Cheslock et al. to Arias Andinson et al., $84,900; Hazleton.
n James M. Flaim et al. to Octavian L. Toderascu, $87,000; West Green Street, West Hazleton.
n John P. Gabriele et al. to Bryan Kapish, $221,000; Wright Twp.
n George R. Joseph et al. to Corey Ethan Diehl, $199,900; Butler Twp.
n Margaret E. Yeager et al. to Ondre S. Bent, $86,920; Wilkes-Barre.
n Lighthouse Fellowship Inc. to Orion Enterprises LLC, $140,000; West Pittston.
n Earth Conservancy to AC&J’s LLC, $89,650; Hanover Twp.
• Bailey Christine Hand and Alexander Kelley Potts, both of Blakely.
• Theodhori Nezha and Ardjana Pepa, both of Throop.
• Cecelia H. Dunford, Malverne, and Michael Sean Cleary, Dickson City.
• Michelle Lynn Namiak and Mark Joseph Armezzani, both of Blakely.
• Jonathan Anthony Woznick and Kimberly Ann Cwalina, both of Harding.
• Harold E. Howarth III and Serena Adele Biko, both of Scott Twp.
• Thomas Raymond McGuire and Sadayah Monay Jones, both of Pittston
• ACP Realty LLC, Scranton, to Michael McDermott, Scranton; a property at 187 Wilbur St., Scranton, for $102,000
• Trinity Congregational Church, Scranton, to Douglas Long and Christopher Michael Mazzatta, Scranton; a property at 229 S. Main Ave., Scranton, for $42,500
• Nata M. Augustyn, Factoryville, to Robert Michael Jenkins III, Clarks Summit; a property in Benton Twp. for $157,940
• Mary M. Ryan, South Abington Twp., to David C. and Kathleen K. Lewis, Scranton; a property at 1005 Pheasant Run Road, South Abington Twp., for $274,000
• Patti S. Daquino, Clarks Summit, to Eugene M. and Donna F. Butash, Endwell, New York; a property at 100 Laurel Lane, Clarks Summit, for $159,000
• John and Mary Kay Tolerico, Carbondale, to Nathan Tyler and Charlene Gayle Walters, Haverys Lake; a property at 42½ Pear St., Carbondale, for $163,00
• Lackawanna Valley Properties to Leach Hill Investment Group LLC; a property in Madison Twp. for $40,000
• Stephen Jennings, executor of the estate of Walter F. Liss, Mayfield, to Jordan Kleinbauer, Mayfield; a property at 621 May St., Mayfield, for $82,400
• Thomas G. Jr. and Lisa Davis, Clarks Summit, to Giuseppe and Francesca Amato, Scranton; a property at 708 S. Keyser Ave., Scranton, for $87,500
• Franklin P. Manuel, Beach Lake, to Christopher A. Steffens, Honesdale; a property at 7 Birkett St., Carbondale, for $84,800
• Lori A. Wagner, Scranton, to Julisa Spain, Scranton; a property at 124 N. Cameron Ave., Scranton, for $97,500
• Veronica Quinn, Carbondale, to Maryann Cerminaro, Carbondale; a property at 10 Green St., Carbondale, for $52,000
• Richard T. Petrini, Carbondale, to Donna M. Bannon, Carbondale; a property at 185 Park St., Carbondale, for $45,000
• Mary Kay Hunter to David Robert and Suzanne Durfee Farrington; a property at 900 Meadowlark Drive, Madison Twp., for $292,500
• David Colachino, Clifford Twp., to Timothy Bryant Keller, Jessup; a property in Jessup for $35,900
• CMARQ LLC, Scranton, to SPF Properties LLC, Rutherford, New York; properties at 425-427 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $269,500
• Michael J. Rafter, Jessup, to Charles Petrovich, Blakely; a property at 809 Hill St., Jessup, for $104,000
• Cheri Lewis, Scranton, to Nisha Spence, Scranton; a property at 13 Glinko St., Scranton, for $69,680
• Thu Thu Pham, Scranton, to Mariat Padilla, Queens, New York; a property at 905 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $55,000
• Nancy A. Paden to Mustafa and Feruza Kerimoglu; a property at 115 Longfellow Close, Moosic, for $520,000
• Robert A. and Joanne Lutz, Scott Twp., to Brian M. and Carmella G. Bullick, Scott Twp.; a property at 39 Snyder Road, Scott Twp., for $230,000
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Andrew C. and Helen M. Bromley, Scranton; a property at 111 Falcon Lane, Archbald, for $309,500
• Ryan D. Calvert and Melissa M. Cure, Blakely, to Richard M. Greene Jr., Carbondale Twp.; a property at 707 Union St., Blakely, for $216,000
• Christine DeLeo, executrix of the estate of Ernest Caswell, by her power of attorney John J. Warring, Scranton, to Adrian Torres, Scranton; a property at 213 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, for $25,000
• Thomas C. Capezio, Blakely, to Kenneth R. Jr. and Yvonne C. Propst, Archbald; properties at 124-126 Monroe St., Archbald, for $128,500
• Brian J. and Lindsey M. Uhrin, Spring Brook Twp., to Steven and Carrie A. Goul, Madison Twp.; a property at 12 Cartel Lane, Spring Brook Twp., for $274,000
• Thomas J. and Ethel M. Dougherty, Blakely, to Sophia Carovinci, Scranton; a property at 1020 John Ave., Scranton, for $90,000
• Melissa J. Mercado, Dunmore, v. Arkadiuz Mercado, Dunmore; married June 2, 2009; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney
• Jason Krouchick, Moosic, v. Jaime Krouchick, Moosic; married March 28, 2003; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney
• Stacey Coolbaugh, Carbondale, v. Aaron Coolbaugh, Tunkhannock; married June 18, 2016, in New York; Lori A. Barrett, attorney.
• James Durkin, Carbondale, v. Tricia Durkin, Carbondale; married Sept. 30, 1994, in Carbondale; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Bernice R. Murray, 323 Adams Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Michael T. Murray Jr., 1021 Route 307, Spring Brook Twp., and Maureen Biglin, 910 Hickory St., Scranton
• Shane Scott Schreibel and Nicole Alago, both of Carbondale.
• Helen Exarhoulias, Lackawanna County, to Nicholas E. Marsette, Essex, N.J.; a property at 439 Putnam St., Scranton, for $60,000.
• R & A LLC to Shirley L. and Kenneth D. Morris, South Abington Twp.; a property at 403 Haven Lane, Clarks Summit, for $119,000.
• William R. and Kathleen Herling, Hackettstown, N.J., to Lena Michele and Brandon John Rakszawski, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property at 6 Birch Point Road, Clifton Twp., for $205,000.
• Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, Coral Gables, Fla., to Rombea LLC, 115 S. Locust St., Shiremanstown; a property at 433 Deacon St., Scranton, for $33,000.
• Marie C. Roberts, individually and as executrix of the estate of Helen Pellegrino, and Terese C. Pellegrino to Robert T. Davies, Scranton; a property at 422 Reese St., Scranton, for $62,660.
• Lois Munley, Archbald, to Garry M. Fornes, Archbald; a property at 904 Rock St., Archbald, for $72,000.
• Marianne E. Bryant, Scranton, to Carl Snyder Jr. and Cynthia Snyder, Archbald; a property at 547 E. Pine St., Olyphant, for $26,500.
• Erin and Brian Maloney, Scranton, to Kathryn A. and William J. Leonard, Scranton; a property at 901 Electric St., Scranton, for $195,000.
• Community Bank, N.A., Olyphant, to B & W H LLC, Dickson City; a property at 824 Hill St., Mayfield, for $56,000.
• Ann and John Hencinski, Clifton Twp., to Sam Mundrake and Ellen Millington, Scott Twp.; a property at Miller and Edella roads, Scott Twp., for $125,000.
• Adam Winters, Madison Twp., v. Mychal Winters, Madison Twp.; married June 23, 2007, in New York; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Courtney Palmer Wanchisen, Clarks Summit, v. David Ronald Wanchisen, Clarks Summit; married Sept. 21, 2012, in Lackawanna County; Frank J. Ruggiero, attorney.
• Irene M. Lehr, 150 Edella Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Yvonne M. English, 908 Ash St., Clarks Summit.
• Eleanor M. Deykes, 504 Market St., Moscow, letters testamentary to Allison Thomas, 117 Windsor Way, Moscow.
• Ellen Corey, 97 Parkland Drive, South Abington Twp., letters testamentary to Sue Ellen Calder, 235 Treherne Road, Lutherville, Md.
Judge Andy Jarbola has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Ryan Radford, 811 Main St., Duryea; $6,849.82
• Thomas Rakauskas, 75 Kennedy Boulevard, Scranton; $823
• Julia Raven Reina, 522 South Abington Road, Clarks Green, $1,210.50
• Tyrone Anthony Rich, 1515 Vine St., Scranton, $4,789
• Duane Carl Robbins, 734 Albert St., Dickson City, $980.50
• Christopher Robinson, 1116 Jackson St., Scranton, $3,999.75
• Clifford Schwanke, 6707 Citrus Park Boulevard, Fort Pierce, Fla., $2,982
Sarah Mercedes Saporito and Graham Fredric Ginder.
Stephen Ernest Copper and Joleeah Shawne Davis.
Isabel Marcelino Hernandez and Carlos Manuel Sanchez.
Daysi Giselle Ramirez and Gilberto Antonio Jimenez.
Rolfy Enmanuel Perez Hurtado and Rich Moises Cespedes Inoa.
Lashonda Ameerah Taylor and Paul Altarek Barner.
Ramona Greilin Chacon and Lizeth Lorena Jimenez Jaramillo.
Margarita Herrera Reyes and Darlin Pujol Matos.
Joshua Simmons and Zoe Leeann George.
Edielkis Nunez and Cristofer Rubio Florentino.
Benjamin Medina and Iris Altagracia Almonte de Nader.
Michael Alan Strohl and Rebecca Jane Haughwout.
Margaret Mary Wilson and Michael Novotka.
Margaret Ann Wolfe and Peter Dennis Hughes.
Stephanie Marie Rambus and Brian William Gill.
Kenney Thomas Leake and Danielle Christina Wright.
Herbert Christopher Pinero and Laura Mary Berthel.
Juan Miguel Cruz Rivera and Arianellya Arroyo Quintana.
Aneudi Centeno Andujar and Laura Patricia Islas Vargas.
Michael Andrew Falzone and Marissa Ann Lercara.
Viannelis Figuero Beltre and Freddy Antonio Luis Borquez.
Mildred Ann Beach and William Angelo Luchi.
Concepta Marie Mannick and Andrew Lynn Preece.
Megan Elizabeth Jones and Michael Senausky.
Rachel Marie Goetze and Christopher David Lark.
Megan Marie Sellick and Kieran Michael Casey.
• Patricia Milo and Alexander J. Milo to Lewis E. Hope Sr. and Jean T. Hope, North Branch Twp.; $30,000.
• Daniel May, Daniel R. May III, Susan C. May POA, and Susan C. May to Amy Bachman, Tunkhannock Twp.; $199,000.
• LSF10 Master Participation Trust and Caliber Real Estate Services LLC. AIF to Nicholas Manglaviti and Mark Manglaviti, Falls Twp. and Overfield Twp.; $125,200.
• Carolyn Vest, Excx., Elsie Clark, Decd., Elsie M. Clark, Decd., and Elsie Marie Clark, Decd. to Tiffany Robinson, Tunkhannock Borough; $97,520.
• Sean McCue and Sharon McCue to Comm. of PA Dept. of Transportation, Noxen Twp.; $400.
• Ann Marie Hackling to Comm. of PA Dept. of Transportation, Noxen Twp.; $2,500.
• Franco Ardoline to Kyle Traver et al., $128,500; Warsaw Street, Exeter.
• Bryant P. Bynum to Rhonda Perko, $360,500; Bear Creek Village.
• Ramon V. Payero to Hector A. Paulino Cruz, $110,000; Hazleton.
• Visio Financial Services Inc. to Gavin D. Hawk et al., $268,000; Deer Hill Road, Jackson Twp.
• Steve Hydock Inc. to 408 Quincy Inc., $215,000; Kingston.
• Michele Georgetti et al. to Michael Anthony Campenni, $117,000; Laflin.
• JLSMS Holdings LLC to SM Rental Properties LLC, $125,000; state Route 502; Pittston Twp.
• Deborah Ann Weidow to Maes’s Properties LLC, $78,000; Nanticoke.
• Richard Chuplis et al. to Brittany Lynn Jordan et al., $176,000; Wright Twp.
• Gregory R. Clark et al. to Nescopeck Borough, $123,262; Cooper Street, Nescopeck.
• Carlo Sciandra et al. to Jennifer Dixon, $83,400; Kingston.
• Steven B. Libenson et al. to Michael A. Mill et al., $321,500; Kingston Twp.
• Shirley Bernard to April Griffin, $134,000; Forty Fort.
• Melinda Ostopick, Wilkes-Barre; v. John P. Ostopick, Wilkes-Barre.
• Renee Miller, Pittston Twp.; v. Daniel C. Miller, Pittson Twp.
• Annmarie Nelson, Exeter; v. Brian Nelson, Exeter.
• Omar Matos, Hazleton; v. Natalie Hidalgo, Bronx, N.Y.
• Darilis Mejia, Hazleton; v. Carlos Rodriguez, Hazleton.
• Jenna Pardoe, Forty Fort; v. Shelley Pardoe, Dushore.
• Gregory Opalka and Marissa O’Donnell, both of Covington Twp.
• Jorge Antonio Olivares-Hernandez and Berenice Ayala-Yanez, both of Scranton.
• Michael Paul Paranich and Kelly Ann Chesar, both of Dunmore.
• Gina Marie Casanova, Olyphant, and Jason John Lines, Bear Creek Twp.
• Gravel Pond Townhouses Inc., Clarks Summit, to Thomas and A. Ellen Sartori, South Abington Twp.; a property at 107 Cobblestone Lane, South Abington Twp., for $428,478.
• Howard E. Heater, executor of the estate of Dorothy Dawson, Olyphant, to Howard E. and Lisa Heater, Olyphant; a property at 198 Olyphant Court, Olyphant, for $96,000.
• Catherine Taft, also known as Cathy McCracken, to Tadd Huegel; a property in Clifton Twp. for $185,500.
• Robert Scheerbaum, Silver Spring, Md., to Cicilioni Properies LLC, Moscow; a property at 513 Clinton St., Vandling, for $39,000.
• BCT Properties Development LLC, Lackawanna County, to Elizabeth Smith, Lackawanna County; a property at 21 Ontario St., Simpson, for $100,000.
• Michael Thomas and Sarah A. Bednash, Delray Beach, Fla., to Lisa Ann Rouland, Throop; a property at 141 Fifth St., Mayfield, for $232,020.
• Kathryn A. Miller, 449 Hickory St., Peckville, v. Arturo Figueroa and Jessica Keller, 236 Josephine St., Peckville, seeking in excess of $50,000 on two counts, for injuries suffered June 7, 2016, in an automobile accident at Main Street and North Lincoln Avenue, Blakely; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Buckingham Transport LLC, 1453 Lower Mill City Road, Dalton, $13,419.10.
• Cerra Signs Inc., 24 Sixth Ave., Carbondale; $6,751.74.
• Edward Satkowski, deceased, P.O. Box 1368, Scranton; $14,495.02.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Richard McCarthy, also known as Richard Justin McCarthy, trading as R.J. McCarthy Painting, 433 Lawrence St., Old Forge; $1,249.34.
• Wholesale Alpaca Products.com LLC, trading as Classic Apalca, 441 Carbondale Road, Clarks Summit; $10,976.51.
• The Himmer Group, trading as Himmer Graphics, 1979 Business Route 6, Blakely; $2,107.74.
• Marion Regan, also known as Kathleen Mary Regan, 202 Division St., Olyphant, letters testamentary to Brian Regan, 2019 Majestic Overlook Drive, Bethlehem.
• Oleg W. Belijaeff, also known as Oleg Wladmir Belijaeff, 308 Walnut St., Jermyn, letters testamentary to Eugene Belijaeff, 5018 Coney Weston Place, Madison, Wis.
• Thomas W. Dooley, 119 Handley St., Eynon, letters testamentary to Brian Dooley, 619 Madison Ave., Jermyn.
• Annabelle E. Stackhouse, 50 Grove St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Guy Stackhouse, 304 Fifth St., Vandling.
• Michael S. Kotzen et al. to Wilbur Cesar B. Calope et al., $345,000; Hazle Twp.
• Robert Pace et al. to I.R. Landholders LLC, $115,000; Pittston Twp.
• David Wynn to Susan K. Arthur et al., $110,000; Franklin Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Brasil Mejia, $76,048; North Vine Street, Hazleton.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Jayne Lynn et al., $80,122; North Lehigh Street, Kingston Twp.
• Donald A. Wesley to Denise M. Sutliff, $70,300; Loyalville Outlet Road, Lake Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Goliath Properties Inc., $70,325; Birbeck Street, Freeland.
• Robert W. Glycenfer to Timothy Wiggins et al., $125,000; Sugar Notch.
• WTRO Properties Inc. to BRDN7 LLC, $126,000; Nanticoke.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to James B. Dryfoos et al., $100,000; Foster Twp.
• Stacey Uzupis et al. to Jeanette E. Meriesky, $183,000; Exeter Avenue, West Pittston.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Peak 7 Investments LLC, $300,991; Pennbrook Lane, Dallas Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Gerald Orloski, $96,000; Lake Road, Fairview Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Goliath Properties Inc., $168,974; Buck Ridge Drive, Butler Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Scott Brown, $99,716; North Hancock Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Clear Brook Inc. et al. to Banyan Sober Living et al., $7,062,800; Laurel Run.
• Fred Ushu Mukelo and Prisca Chika Poly, both of Scranton.
• Jennifer Martina Peters and Kendell Malique McNichols, both of Scranton.
• Lacottis Duane McCloe and Ivonne Rosa Wohlsein, both of Blakeslee.
• Bank of America, N.A., Chandler Ariz., to Rubio’s Enterprises LLC, Rego Park, N.Y.; a property at 721-723 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $35,808.
• Rocco Baldassari and Erin Timlin, Scranton, to William James Jr. and Melissa L. Snyder; a property in Spring Brook Twp. for $55,000.
• Diane Foley, executrix of the estate of Evelyn Powell, Taylor, to Joseph Tomachick, Carbondale; a property at 1156 Reynolds Ave., Taylor, for $77,660.
• Daniel Hoppel, executor of the estate of Mary Ruth Hoppel, to Steven M. Yurechko, Dunmore; a property at 313 Foote St., Dunmore, for $54,000.
• Deborah M. Rotell, 344 Hill St., Jessup, v. Shana J. and Albert Santarelli, 1108 New St., Jessup, and Geico Casualty Co., 1 Geico Blvd., Fredericksburg, Va., seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs, and an excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration in accordance with the Pennsylvania rules of civil procedure and the local rules of court of Lackawanna County on three counts, for injuries suffered Dec. 15 in an automobile accident on Keystone Avenue, Peckville, Neil T. O’Donnell, attorney.
• Rhyce Rakochy, 315 Buttermilk Road, Falls, v. Alli and Samuel Giombolini, 1014 Meylert St., Jessup, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all costs and other relief deemed just on two counts, for injuries suffered June 23, 2016, in an automobile accident at West Market Street and Keyser Avenue, Scranton; Marc I. Simon, attorney.
Judge Fred A. Pierantoni III, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Christopher Peterson, 164 Oliver St., Floor 2, Swoyersville, $9,089; 45 days.
• Shawn Rubin Sr., 91 Shaver Ave., Shavertown, $1,239; 30 days.
• Mahlon Kennedy, 16 Laurel St., Rear, Wilkes-Barre, $1,050; 14 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Jeremy Stephens, 68 Church St., Larksville, $2,879; in two cases.
• Peter Baker, 13 Caitlin Ave., Apt. 5, Wilkes-Barre; $3,411.
• Meshick Carovinci, c/o 26 Green Road, Shavertown; $1,238.
• Michael Fronczek, 500Schooley Ave., Apt. 71, Exeter, $5,534; in two cases.
• Tyrik W. Johnson, 541 Alter St., Hazleton; $2,178.
• Brett Cooley, 34 Maple St., Dallas; $4,257.
• Rodney J. Samson Jr., 249 Reservior Road, Dallas; $2,342.
• Edward Healey, 202 Schooley Ave., Exeter; $6,115.
• Eric Czock, 429 E. State St., Larksville; $5,365.
• Andrew J. Lech, 589 N. Vine St., Hazleton; $6,674.
• William T. Whittaker, 527 N. Vine St., Hazleton; $900.
• Maria A. Fegley, 648 W. Grant St., Hazleton; $666.
• Jamie Roman, 549 Peace St., Hazleton; $851.
• Richard Brizzy, 152 Sorbertown Hill Road, Hunlock Creek; $ 749.
• Edgardo Altamirano, 6 Kresge St., Wilkes-Barre; $766.
• Stacey Behrmann, 407 Lincoln Ave., Jermyn; $518.
• Kevin Sullin, 95 Stant St., Wilkes-Barre; $2,413.
• Rassan Hoskins, 35 Start St., Pittston; $2,970.
• Mark Luczak, 273 River St., Nanticoke; $446.
• Pedro Rivera, 363 E. South St., Wilkes-Barre; $2,287.
• Jesus D. Cruz, 29 Garnet Lane, Wilkes-Barre; $2,944.
• Glenn Hamilton, 157 Bowman St., Wilkes-Barre; $12,548.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• James Troy Gigliotti and Andrea Elizabeth Hollister, both of Carbondale.
• Amanda Aston, confidential address in Lackawanna County, v. David Aston, Hunlock Creek; married Oct. 8, 2011, in Carbondale; Judith Lewis, attorney.
• Christine M. Bickauskas, Clarks Summit, v. Vincent J. Bickauskas, Scranton; married May 31, 2003, in Scranton; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
• Diane Vardoe, also known as Diane Varcoe, and Brian Varcoe, Milanville, to David Rugletic, Duryea; a property at 201 Reese St., Old Forge, for $78,600.
• Big Blue Realty LLC to Brian and Jennifer LaBar, Scranton; a property at 1219 Rundle St., Scranton, for $170,000.
• Michael W. Kosydar Jr., 1145 Frieda St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to Michael W. Kosydar III, 1143 Frieda St., Dickson City.
• Michael Patrick Loughney, also known as Michael P. Loughney, also known as Michael Loughney, 305 Grayson Drive, Clarks Green, letters testamentary to Robert M. Loughney, 1 Vatrano Lane, Loudonville, N.Y.
• Dorothy M. Hayden, 301 E. Main St., Dalton, letters of administration to James L. Hayden, 301 E. Main St., Dalton.
• Evelyn A. Richards, 704 Minooka Ave., Moosic, letters testamentary to Richards Clarke Kenneth, 704 Minooka Ave., Moosic.
• Stanley J. Gaik, 42 Short Drive, Moscow, letters testamentary to John S. Gaik, 103 Clifton Beach Road, Clifton Twp.
• Lucille R. Yanulaitis, 402 Hospital St., Taylor, letters of administration to Allan Vanuga, 3746 N. El Moraga Drive, Tucson, Ariz.
Judge Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Walter Daymon Humphrey, 152 Scott St., Wilkes-Barre; $841.50.
• Megan Howey, Rear 204 William St., Scranton; $400.50.
• Amanda Holl, 307 Fairview Ave., Scranton; $3,199.88.
• Maxwell Hawkins, 1429 Washburn St., Scranton; $714.50.
• Jeffrey Graves, 1317 Good St., Reading; $227.19.
• Marlene Yalitze Gonzalez, 1116 Morris Ave. 2nd Floor, Scranton; $2,235.50.
• Jose Rafael Gonzalez, 2003 Paulette Road Apt. 201, Dundalk, Md.; $1,975.
• Bridget Madin Gilgallon, 1203 Schlager St., Scranton; $640.
• Joshua Getting, 109 S. 4th St., Tower City; $2,298.50.
• Joseph Jennell, 319 N. Everett Ave., Scranton; $23,677.32.
• Brian Gallagher, 5 Plum Place, Scranton; $1,445.
• Wesley Chad Freeman, 407 10th Ave., Scranton; $5,241.36.
• David Ferelli, 222 Chestnut St., Dunmore; $1,806.
• Joseph Fedele, 1513 Vine St., Scranton; $1,255.50.
• Jennifer M. Fashauer, 315 Cedar Ave., Scranton; $3,189.38.
• Quatione Brown v. Oluwaseun Barbalola
• John Wilson v. Ashley Wilson
• Jose Perez v. Rosa Perez
• Michele Devine v. Robert Devine Jr.
• Kimberly Balish v. Douglas Balish
• Tara Doty v. Stephen Doty
• Carole Damski v. John Damski
• Brittany Walters v. Brandon Walters
• Maria Masankay v. Joseph Bossick Jr.
• Amie Santasiero v. Leonard Santasiero
• Amy Stewart v. Kevin Stewart
STATE TAX LIENS
• James B. Karvan, 218 N. Sumner Ave. Rear, Scranton; $1,443.89.
• Donna T. Garibay, 509 Monroe Ave. Front 3, Scranton; $1,487.32.
• Floyd J. Kerber, 521 Arthur Ave., Scranton; $1,424.28.
• Bradley J. and Deidre Jones, 662 Drinker Turnpike, Covington Twp.; $1,378.90.
• Kristine A. and Robert S. Fell, 436 Grove St., Peckville; $1,382.33.
• Robert Vieira, 508 S. Main St., Apt. 1, Old Forge; $1,706.73.
• Elizabeth Bisbing, 1317 Washburn St., Scranton; $1,434.07.
• George M. Kich, 709 S. Irving Ave., Scranton; $1,384.02.
• Daniel and Brenda Gatewood Johnson, 1 Carlton Court, Scranton; $1,503.20.
• David Williams, 1010 Sterling St., Scranton; $6,820.85.
• Joseph and Tammy Emmett, 23 7th Ave., Carbondale; $1,469.03.
• Eugene J. Rabiega, 43 Ash Gap Road, Clifton Twp.; $1,481.20.
• William J. and Debra Rosado, 319 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic; $9,621.10.
• Jeffrey L. Frear, 964 E. Drinker St., Dunmore; $1,466.31.
• Justin D. Kearney, 632 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton; $1,419.96.
• Martha Defeo, 202 Circle Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.; $1,394.10.
• Edward Schultz, 631 Drinker Turnpike, Covington Twp.; $1,477.93.
• Luis R. Gilces, 616 S. Irving Ave., Scranton; $1,527.91.
• Donald J. Lewis, 214 Main St., Moosic; $1,406.06.
• Tanya R. Baker, 184 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale; $1,536.34.
• Ethan A. and Bridgette D. Cannella, 1527 Abington Road, North Abington Twp.; $1,490.34.
• Robert M. Parry, 311 Main St., Childs; $1,430.88.
• Stephanie Tarapchak, 819 Sunset St., Scranton; $1,320.39.
• Canio A. and Helen T. Cantarella, 616 Smith St., Dunmore; $839.46.
• Adrian Giordano, 166 Spruce St., Archbald; $1,592.89.
• Brendan and Amy Bell, 554 Palmer Circle, Dickson City; $1,637.46.
• Rufini Garcia, 833 Hemlock St., Scranton; $1,625.66.
• Oscar L. and Teresa Malec, 100 Shady Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.; $1,729.
• Maria Z. and Cesar J. Castillo Lala, 225 Pittston Ave., Scranton; $1,687.45.
• Kevin M. McLaine, 859 Hickory St., Peckville; $1,639.23.
• Galen M. Shoff, 818 Woodlawn Ave., Moosic; $1,686.16.
• Robert N. and Jessica I. Wasch, 369 Daleville Highway, Covington Twp.; $1,728.09.
• Thomas J. and Mary Anne Carroll, 312 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic; $3,248.65.
• Michael S. Hayes, 102 Summit Trail, Scranton; $1,621.56.
• Eric Colburn, 309 N. Apple St., Dunmore; $1,689.51.
• Bernard J. and Mary B. McHugh, 1154 Cornell St., Scranton; $1,570.84.
• Richard and Marissa Cooper, 613 Edith St., Old Forge; $1,291.91.
• Dehyn John Steele and Alaetra Rea Shaefer, both of Orange City, Fla.
• Nicole and Matthew Zaleski, Spring Brook Twp., to Shaneke E. Miles, Scranton; a property at 212 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, for $77,000.
• Mark W. Marchegiani, personal representative of the estate of Rose Marchegiani, also known as Rose M. Marchegiani, Jessup, to Pattiann J. Swift, Jessup; a property in Jessup for $131,250.
• Peter and Regina Schreiber, Scranton, to Rebecca A. and Kevin J. Kenderes, Endicott, N.Y.; a property at 5 Leslie Drive, Scranton, for $130,000.
• Natalia Gurova, Scranton, to Debra J. and Guy E. Matthews, Scranton; a property at 1234 10 Bryn Mawr St., Scranton, for $159,000.
• Michael and Teresa A. Finegan to GTM LLC; a property at 215 Charles St., Old Forge, for $32,500.
• Matthew and Lena M. Wassel, to Maryann Harvey; a property at 568 Wales St., Scranton, for $90,000.
• BGM Enterprises Inc., Throop, to C. Petrucci Realty LLC, Olyphant; three properties in Throop for $30,000 each.
• Louisa Bronson, 403 Third St., Blakely, letters testamentary to Rachel Pabis, 1397 Chaney St., El Cajon, Calif.
• Carol Ann Cassidy Barbur, also known as Carol Ann Cassidy, also known as Carol Ann Barbur, 1 Mack St., Jessup, letters of administration to Rex B. Barbur, 1 Mack St., Jessup.
• Dolores Catherine Pond, 51 DeFazio Trailer Park, Factoryville, letters testamentary to David H. Pond, same address.
• Kathleen A. Cobb, 15 Summit Place, Carbondale, letters of administration to Tiffany A. Frisbie, 76 Fairview St., Carbondale, and Jeffrey W. Nepa, 41 N. Main St., Carbondale.
• Regina Clarke, 800 S. Sixth Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Ann Marie Kozell, 19 Raylen Drive, Boiling Springs.
• Nancy K. Quinn, 115 Daystrom Ave., Archbald, letters testamentary to Ann Noel Quinn Butler, same address.
• Bridget Orlando, 307 Roberts Court, Scranton, letters of administration to Patrick Orlando, 517 S. Webster Ave., Scranton.
• Judith M. Bird, also known as Judith Bird, letters of administration to Alicia Hendricks, 133 Main St., East Greenville.
• Edward S. Kownaski, also known as Edward Kownaski, 643 Carmalt St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to Michael Krystiniak, 16 Whitetail Way, Tolland, Conn.
• Eleanor Gajkowski, also known as Eleanor T. Gajkowski, letters testamentary to Lisa Castanzo, 3124 Butternut Lane, Chester Springs, and Rachel Harding, 208 W. Mary St., Old Forge.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Leo Grunza, 601 Hickory St., Peckville; $1,228.84.
• Joseph and Clara Desando, 820 Throop St., Dunmore; $337.02.
• Erik A. Wells, 334 Fifth Ave., Apt. 1, Scranton; $1,251.28.
• Justin and Tiffany Britton, 952 R. Lincoln St., Dickson City; $1,177.35.
• James F. Henning Jr., 204 Fairview St., Carbondale; $1,261.
• Christopher P. and Michelle A. Setta, 615 Lincoln Ave., Jermyn; $1,286.58.
• Timothy Reitz, 104 Sunset Drive, North Abington Twp.; $1,295.91.
• Steven M. Distefano, 39 Farischon Road, Spring Brook Twp.; $1,220.64.
• Charles J. Gephart III, 12 Keystone Road, Clifton Twp.; $1,343.75.
• Niheman Wilson, 663 N. Washington Ave., Scranton; $1,296.32.
• Patrick and Paula Brennan, 1294A Dundaff St., Carbondale; $1,260.20.
• Corey J. Baron, 13 Coolidge Ave., Carbondale; $1,258.67.
• Jason Suydam, 808 Lincoln St., Dickson City; $1,245.63.
• Lorena Zavala, 2032 Newton Ransom Blvd., Clarks Summit; $1,534.97.
• Edward J. Sweeney, 2308 Pond Ave., Scranton; $1,319.94.
• Matthew Sweder, 114 Farview St., Carbondale; $819.36.
• Matthew and Wendy Sweder, 114 Farview St., Carbondale; $483.73.
• Joseph E. and Colleen Riley, 184 Knapp Road Front, Clarks Summit; $1,279.05.
• Scott Allen, 900 Lakeland Drive, Scott Twp., $1,450.27.
• James T. and Tara Mulligan, 1033 Electric St., Scranton; $2,398.74.
• Francisco J. Gutierrez, 417 10th Ave. Apt. 2, Scranton; $1,290.52.
• Joseph F. Desando, 820 Throop St., Dunmore; $1,038.28.
• Gene Boyko, 106 E. High St., Taylor; $1,317.14.
• Harold D. Miller, 1371 N. Washington Ave. #C-7, Scranton; $1,225.20.
• Christopher Fehnel, 56 Terrace St., Carbondale; $1,116.68.
• Catherine G. Romeo, 104 Sunset Drive, Dunmore; $1,203.53.
• Evan A. Glass, 713 High St., Scranton; $5,993.54.
• Mark C. Fassett, 916 Gregory Place, Scranton; $1,173.54.
• Shawn P. Hughes, 423 S. Webster Ave., Scranton; $1,106.65.
• Gerard P. Joyce, P.O. Box 148, La Plume Twp.; $24,701.20
• Ana Buranich, 291 Manning Road, Scott Twp.; $1,147.61.
• Joseph D. and Rose Ann M. Kanuik, 45 Sams Road, Scott Twp.; $1,094.75.
• Michael Norella, 28 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale; $895.42.
• Kevin R. Clark, 188 Ellen Road, Jessup; $1,113.55.
• Deddy Sutrisno, 2125 S. 19th St., Scranton; $1,076.29.
• Shaquanna McCowan, 159 Railroad Ave., Peckville; $1,343.26.
• Robert F. and Maria D. Brannon, 102 Shawnee Drive, Old Forge; $1,097.72.
• Joel Ayala Ayala, 122 Shoemaker St., Dunmore; $1,160.04.
• Thomas Coolbaugh, 915 John Drive, Moosic; $1,119.96.
• Matthew A. Fuller, 926 Main St., Simpson; $1,176.96.
• Eric J. Lipperini, 119 Dolph St., Olyphant; $1,150.24.
• Joseph W. and Shannon A. Roche Cusick, 323 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton; $631.59.
• Scott M. and Donna M. Long, 825 Church St., Moscow; $2,965.05.
• Robert Loven and Meghan C. O’Malley, 1109 Cedar Ave., Scranton; $1,095.50.
• Michael and Marie Norella, 28 Wyoming Ave., Carbondale; $332.91.
• April M. Richards, 627 Detty St., Scranton; $1,131.46.
• Leon Carlos, 724 Sunset Drive, Olyphant; $1,107.62.
• Joseph Loch, 729 Moltke Ave., Scranton; $1,098.47.
• William J. Dempsey, 605 Pamela Drive, South Abington Twp.; $1,613.32.
• Keith and Marie Felkowski, 2710 Birney Ave., Scranton; $488.59.
• Robert T. and Diane C. Benson, 143 Carol Drive, Clarks Summit; $1,110.84.
• Joseph Curmaci, 209 N. Merrifield Ave., Scranton; $1,181.23.
• David and Leslie Boslough, 220 Third St., P.O. Box 509, Dalton; $1,160.57.
• David Febbo, 533 George St., Old Forge; $1,503.38.
• James Janus, 27 Hospital St., Carbondale; $1,170.07.
• Nicholas Stanley, 16052 Airport Drive, Dalton; $1,174.92.
• Bernardo Tapia, 909 Curtis Lane, Scranton; $1,153.88.
• Joseph W. Cusick, 323 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton; $630.40.
• Thomas Navich, 3626 Lawrence Ave., Moosic; $1,146.70.
• Sean Dixon, 1131 Hampton St., Apt. 2, Scranton; $1,137.71.
• Nicholas W. Guffey, 512 Powell St., Taylor; $1,566.30.
• Joseph W. and Tracy Nicholson, 732 Hampton St., Scranton; $1,175.18.
• Rex B. Barbur, 1 Mack St., Jessup; $6,577.85.
• Timothy M. and Margaret K. Earley, 926 Providence Road, Apt. 2, Scranton; $2,936.85.
• Anthony Reggie, 391 Leggett St., Scranton; $771.52.
• Erin M. Boylan, 10 Hermel St., Scott Twp.; $1,342.21.
• Misty L. Cosgrove, 320 15th Ave., Apt. 2, Scranton; $1,346.69.
• Lauren E. Miller, 114 Forest Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.; $1,238.13.
• Juan Nacipucha, 708 Prospect Ave., Scranton; $1,284.93.
• Michael R. Castellano, individually and as responsible party of Traff Com Inc., 110 Stone Ridge Circle, Clarks Summit; $5,265.95.
• Lisa Cordero, 104 Delaware Ave., Olyphant; $688.97.
• Olde Towne Coffee LLC, 452 N. Main St., Archbald; $1,142.95.
• Sharon Colarusso, individually and as responsible party of Colarusso’s Restaurant Inc., 305 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic; $24,551.90.
• Joseph Colarusso, individually and as responsible party of Colarusso’s Restaurant Inc., 305 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic; $24,551.90.
• Ann Marie Marks, individually and as responsible party of Main Technologies, 617 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge; $102,563.58.
• Benjamin Phillips, individually and as partner of We Cell It LLC., 14 Mitchell Ave., Carbondale; $939.03.
• George Colburn, individually and as responsible party of Main Technologies, 617 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge; $102,563.58.
• Benjamin F. Phillips, individually and as responsible party of We Cell It LLC, 14 Mitchell Ave., Carbondale; $939.03.
• John Wulff, 17055 Dimock to Nicholson Road, Lathrop Twp.; letters testamentary to Edward Wulff Jr., 17632 Dimock to Nicholson Road, Nicholson.
• David Braman, 948 Creek Road, New Milford, letters testamentary to Gary Braman, 445 Fox Farm Road, Windsor, N.Y.
• Robert Allen, 1781 Canada Road, Friendsville; letters testamentary to Robert K. Allen, 7071 Laurel Lake Road, Brackney, and Jeremiah Allen, 1913 Lillie Hill Road, Apalachin, N.Y.
• Jose Antonio Rodriguez and Sonia Patricia Rodriguez Garcia, both of Stevensville.
• Thomas Gately Jr. to LaCorte Family LP, a property in Ararat Twp. for $160,000.
• Raymond and Alice Davis to John and Kathryn Filer, a property in Springville Twp. for $225,000.
• Robert and Colleen Peterson to Suzanne Sunderlin, a property in Little Meadows for $113,400.
• Frank and Jean Kavka to Gary and Tuna Blanton, a property in Auburn Twp. for $215,000.
• Doug and Meghan Wiser to Jennifer Swartz, a property in Thompson for $159,900.
• Terry L. Elkins Jr., East Hanover, N.J., and Michelle A. Dellobuono, Clarks Summit.
• Alexander Benjamin Jaffe and Jennifer Lynn Scarborough, both of Roaring Brook Twp.
• Eugene W. and Michele Ruddy, Dunmore, to Michael B. and Sonya M. Verton, Moscow; a property at Lake Louis, Jefferson Twp., for $170,000.
• Dawn Baldassari Albert and Mark J. Albert, Mia Baldassari Valvano, now known as Mia C. Baldassari, Elmo Jr. and Jennifer Dunda Baldassari, and William and Maria Baldassari, all of Dunmore, to Edward E. and Amy M. Payne, South Abington Twp.; two parcels in South Abington Twp. for $100,000.
• Robert J. and Christine M. Griffin, Warren, N.J., to Christine T. Augustine, Scranton; a property on Sharon Drive, Moosic, for $213,917.
• Anne Joy Evans, Dunmore, to Rustam Sayfullayev, Scranton; three parcels in Scranton for $45,750.
• Patricia Carey, New York City, and Marilyn Carey, Clarks Summit, to Douglas Walter Mielnicki, Clarks Summit; a property at 414 Grand Ave., Clarks Summit, for $137,000.
• Udren Law Offices PC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Xiao Hong Whitiak; a property at 4679 Birney Ave., Moosic, for $48,000.
• Peter G. and Martha H. Smith, Clarks Summit, to Ronald Neher Jr. and Ashley Jean Stone, Clarks Summit; a property at 417 Haven Lane, Clarks Summit, for $132,500.
• Kriger Development Inc., Dickson City, to Carl E. and Barbara Jones, Lackawanna County; a property in Archbald for $35,000.
• Robert and Kathleen Given, 8637 Yale Place, Philadelphia, v. Eagle Lake Community Association Inc. and E.L.C.A. Development Corp., 15 A. M. Hughes Blvd., Gouldsboro, seeking in excess of $50,000, with all allowable costs and interest that the law, the court and jury may allow, for injuries suffered July 24, 2016, in a fall on the defendants’ premises; Kelly J. Lenahan, attorney.
• Stacey Marie Pikula, 320 N. Main St., Archbald, v. John C. Ciabocchi, 314 Brook St., Peckville, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs, for injuries suffered May 27, 2016, in an automobile accident at South Main and State streets, Archbald; John M. Mulcahey, attorney.
• Thomas Hennigan, also known as Thomas E. Hennigan, 305 Sunset Drive, Dunmore, letters of administration to Jacelyn Doran, 332 Celli Drive, Eynon.
• Frank P. Yatsko, the Gardens at Green Ridge, 2751 Boulevard Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Francene Yates, 85 Mack Road, Bangor, Frank J. Yatsko, 430 Cypress St., Throop, and Paula Kennedy, 7 Emerald Drive, Throop.
• Martha G. Matos, also known as Martha Grace Matos, 335 Clinton St., Vandling, letters testamentary to William M. Matos Jr., 132 SR 247, Jermyn.
• Brendan Nee, Scranton, v. Jennifer Marie Nee, Scranton; married Feb. 14, 2004, in Scranton; pro se.
• Marie Graziano to Robert Damiano and Sarah Damiano, property in Nicholson for $90,000.
• Brian Stephenson to Brian Stephenson and Jessica Lynn Brennan, property in Northmoreland Twp. for $20,991.
• Louise Kuchinskas, executrix, and Joseph A. Milewski, deceased, to Roger Case and Alice Case, property in Monroe Twp. for $1,250.
• Kevin W. Huyck and Margaret L. Huyck to Stephen S. Mays. property in Laceyville for $127,000.
• Edward B. Nowakowski and Rita L. Nowakowski to Steven R. Howell, property in Factoryville for $52,500.
• Anna Anita Dekonty, deceased, Anna Dekonty, deceased, and Mary Dekonty Applegate, administratrix, CTA, to Blueberry Investments LLC, property in Falls Twp. for $175,000.
• Joseph Campbell, administrator, Carlinda L. Campbell, deceased, Carlinda Campbell, deceased, Carlinda Lou Campbell, deceased, and Wyoming County sheriff to Citibank Trustee and CMLTI Asset Trust, property in Meshoppen for $12,325.
• Wyoming County sheriff, Kevin T. Brong and Ditech Financial LLC to Federal National Mortgage Association, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $1,285.
• Paul Sidorek and Sarah P. Sidorek to Leon C. Sidorek and Roxanne E. Sidorek, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $81,520.
• Joseph Paul Farber and Lynnelle Marie Welch, both of Tunkhannock.
• James Henry Rail and Natalie Danielle Lizza, both of Tunkhannock.
• Barbara B. Brown, aka Barbara Brown, late of Overfield Twp., letters testamentary, Donald E. Shelton, executor, 5785 Mislevy Road, Factoryville, or attorney Kenneth R. Levitzky, P.O. Box, 489, Dushore.
• Berne C. Adams Jr., late of Mehoopany Twp., letters testamentary, Karin H. Adams, executor, c/o attorney Aaron D. Hovan, 154 Warren Street, P.O. Box 336, Tunkhannock.
• Marjorie M. Adams, late of Mehoopany Twp., letters testamentary, Barbara Walters, executor, c/o attorney Aaron D. Hovan, 154 Warren Street, P.O. Box 336, Tunkhannock.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
William Donald Stets Jr. and Christina Lee Daily.
Brenda Lee Hartman and Dennis Arthur Myers.
Dwayne Johnson and Tamar Marie Davis.
Jasmine Marie Ortiz and Jesu Alberto Ortiz Bruno.
Yarisa Altagracia Polanco Blanco and Manuel Antonoi Almanzar Castillo.
Jennifer Noel Hengst and Sean Patrick Salmon.
Ronald R. Rogers and Amanda Leah Rodriguez-Teutonico.
Kathleen McNulty and Kevin John Dotzel.
James Patrick Lavan and Brianne Alexandra Majikes.
Angela Taveras and Joaquin Bienvenido Abreu-Colon.
Yesenia Munoz Aracena and Jose Rodriguez Ortega.
Leonard Walter Oley and Alexis Pszeniczny.
Aurelio Zapata Castillo and Alma Cecilia Mendez Alvarado.
Audi Massiel Martinez Castillo and Wilfrido Renoso Suero.
Ivelisse Rosado Osorio and Pedro de Jesus Cruz.
Juan Maxmir Guillen Adon and Yoeli Duarte Diaz.
Jason Raymond Edwards and Tracy Elizabeth Bird.
Sandra Elaine Williams and Albert Thomas Urzen.
Cody James Hayman and Stephanie Ann Smith.
• Alan J. Grove et al. to Nicholas Bechtel et al., $292,000; Butler Twp.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Karen Shroyer, $139,900; Shaw Drive, Butler Twp.
• Jeffrey S. McKenzie et al. to Raquel Elizabeth Chambers, $279,900; Hazle Twp.
• Robert J. Piccola Sr. to Kirk A. Theus et la., $219,500; Butler Twp.
• Mark R. Good to Derek White et al., $232,000; Jackson Twp.
• Neil Andrew Craig III et al. to Frederick Rafael Sanchez, $77,000; Hazleton.
• John Dill et al. to Stephanie Dysocki, $71,250; Larksville.
• William M. Kilgus et al. to Christa J. Price, $107,000; Salem Twp.
• Clarence E. Fiske et al. to Kimberly R. Osborne, $94,000; West Pittston.
• Lynn Brown et al. to Katheleen M. Onacko, $125,000; Nanticoke.
• Patrick Patte et al. to Derick J. Sabbatini et al., $70,000; Laflin.
• Ronald J. Novakoski et al. to Juan Portuhondo et al., $150,000; Nanticoke.
• Margaret Burko et al. to Walter J. Burko Jr., $90,000; Plains Twp.
• Dianne E. Figura et al. to Amanda C. Moy, $89,900; West Wyoming.
• Marya Jean Fisher to Adrian A. Dormans II et al., $120,000; Kingston.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Lottie Bare, $93,000; Harverford Drive, Laflin.
• Mary R. Miller to Linda S. Deitrick, $145,000; Chase Road, Jackson Twp.
• Courtney Hendricks, Shavertown; v. Jason Hendricks, Crescent City, Calif.
• Marcia G. Pollack, Barnesville; v. Christopher A. Pollack, Hazleton.
• John Edwards Heim III, Plains Twp.; v. Megan Ann Heim, Berwick.
• Richard J. Scott Jr., Portland, as trustee of the Scott Family Irrevocable Trust, to Dalton Dickson Properties LLC; a property at 911 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $60,200.
• Red Top Auto Sales Inc., Scranton, to Barbara Lemoncelli, Benton Twp.; two parcels in Scranton for $25,000.
• Red Top Auto Sales Inc., Scranton, to Barbara Lemoncelli, Benton Twp.; a property at 813-815 Capouse Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
• Yelena Asherov and Nison Pinkhasov, Scranton, to Nissan Enterprises LLC, Scranton; a property at 118 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Udren Law Offices P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Jonathan Cole Simpson; a property at 103 Park Drive, Scranton, for $56,000.
• Colette Trail, Bethany, to Maria Giacobbe, Carbondale; a property at 41 Washington St., Carbondale, for $36,000.
• Fastenal Co., Winona, Minn., to 1220 East Lackawanna Avenue LLC, Wilkes-Barre; a property in Olyphant for $1.6 million.
• Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank, to 545 Prescott Ave LLC; a property at 932 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $100,000.
• Patrick J. Gillott, Carbondale, to Carmine N. and Jennifer Perri, Greenfield Twp.; a property in Greenfield Twp. for $65,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• James T. Ritko, 1124 Howell St., Archbald; $23,226.88.
• Jonathan Tischler and Rita C. Sobol, 120 Linair Farms Road, Waverly; $182,806.26.
• Virginia Dionne, 45 N. Scott St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to James L. Griffith Jr., 216 Windsor Way, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Helen M. Kurisko, 612 Hollenbeck St., Moosic, letters testamentary to Frances Stancheski, same address.
• John Kacsmar, also known as John W. Kacsmar, 135 Smith St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Brian P. Connors, 116 Swartz St., Dunmore.
• Robert H. Rieder, 700 Union St., Taylor, letters of administration to Florence Rieder, same address.
• First Quality Nonwovens Inc. to Greater Hazleton Community Area New Development Organization Inc. et al., $4.4 million; Hazle Twp.
• Anthony Trotta et al. to Jennifer Discala et al., $152,000; Butler Twp.
• Robert J. Tabbit et al. to Michael Anglin et al., $250,000; Dupont.
• Tanya L. Gilbert to Stephen M. Elston et al., $138,00; Forty Fort.
• Abawi Property Management LLC to LGH LLC, $400,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Brian G. McAlarney et al. to John P. Allen et al., $235,000; Hunlock Twp.
• Michael James Cantando to Matthew L. Gabb, $145,000; Larksville.
• Juan Gabriel Herrera to William Patrick Lagan, $71,415; Kingston.