- RSS Channel Showcase 3201653
- RSS Channel Showcase 7103010
- RSS Channel Showcase 1999802
- RSS Channel Showcase 6430768
Articles on this Page
- 03/20/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/21/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/21/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/22/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/23/18
- 03/22/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 03/22/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/23/18--21:00: _Susquehanna County ...
- 03/23/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/24/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 03/25/18--21:00: _Court notes 3/26/18
- 03/26/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/26/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/27/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/28/18
- 03/27/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/28/18--21:00: _Court Notes 3/29/18
- 03/28/18--21:00: _Correction
- 03/28/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/28/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 03/29/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 03/29/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 03/20/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/21/2018
- 03/21/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/21/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/22/2018
- 03/22/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/23/18
- 03/22/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notess 3/23/2018
- 03/22/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/23/2018
- 03/23/18--21:00: Susquehanna County Court Notes 3/24/2018
- 03/23/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/24/2018
- 03/24/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 03/25/18--21:00: Court notes 3/26/18
- 03/26/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/26/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/27/2018
- 03/27/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/28/18
- 03/27/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/28/2018
- 03/28/18--21:00: Court Notes 3/29/18
- 03/28/18--21:00: Correction
- 03/28/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/29/2018
- 03/28/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 3/29/2018
- 03/29/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 03/29/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 3/30/18
• Thomas P. Comerford, III, Scranton, v. Alyssa L. Fanelli, Scranton; married Jun. 1, 2013, in Port St. Lucie, Fla.; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Mary Teresa Teeple, Scranton, v. Jack Teeple, Scranton; married Dec. 1, 2000, in Scranton; Barbara J. Hart Justice Center, attorney.
• Stanley H. Grace Jr., Scranton, v. Ruth A. Grace, Scranton; married Apr. 14, 1989, in Scranton; pro se.
• James Warner, Scranton, v. Angel Caputo, address unavailable; married Oct. 26, 2016, in Scranton; pro se.
• Ignacia Marmolejo, Scranton, v. Jose Flores, Wilkes-Barre; married July 29, 1988; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attroney.
• Melissa S. Deutsch, Freeland, v. Thomas M. Gioia, Scranton; married Nov. 1 in Scranton; Angela F. Stevens, attorney.
• Thomas Hermann, Moscow, v. Bernice Helen Hermann, Scranton; married June 26, 1968, in Lackawanna County; Klemeyer, Farley & Bernathy LLC.
• Shannon J. Mizikoski, Carbondale, v. Evan Maclusky, Carbondale; married June 7, 2008; Stephanie L. Tigue, attorney.
• Charles Rena Armbruster, Apt. 5, 200 Kennedy Drive, Archbald, v. Denise M. Connor, 3123 State Route 2014, Clifford Twp., seeking in excess of $50,000, along with delay damages as allowed by law on two counts, for injuries suffered Apr. 1, 2016, in an automobile accident at Business Route 6 and Main Street, Archbald; J. Craig Currie, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Lake Scranton Urgent Care LLC, 1141 Moosic St., Scranton; $65,569.25.
• Paul Hrywnak, 14 O’Hara Road, Spring Brook Twp.; $2,625.69.
• David P. Maslar Jr., 857 Rock St., Archbald, letters of administration to Grace Maslar, same address.
• Nadina P. Mattes, 41 Waterford Road, Dalton, letters testamentary to Roger Mattes Jr., 324 N. Washington Ave., Scranton.
• Regina O’Donnell, 303 Smallacombe Drive, Scranton, letters of administration to Jennifer Bronko/Allied Services, same address.
• Christopher Lee Joseph and Amber Allison Zawicki, both of Blakely.
• Richard P. Zackoski Jr. and Wendy Lynn McGurrin, both of Clarks Summit.
• Andrew J. Nolan, Carbondale, and Marian M. Wezmar, N. Abington Twp.
• Ronald J. and Rita Labori, Blakely, to Michael Stracener, Blakely; two parcels at 328 Rose St., Blakely, for $113,000.
• James B. and Teresa Carpenter, Lake Grove, N.Y., to Shawnna Giumento and Michael DonVito, Scranton; a property at 1309 Penn Ave., Scranton, for $125,000.
• Deborah A. Valeant, agent for Mary Valeant, also known as Mary A. Valeant, Olyphant, to Adam David Crimi, Peckville; a property at 619 Spruce St., Olyphant, for $133,900.
• Shawn J. and Amy L. Rolph, Madison Twp., to Albert J. Savarese and Tamara K. Fiorello, Lackawanna County; a property at 915 Meadowlark Drive, Madison Twp., for $275,000.
• Robert O. and Melissa Whymeyer, Scranton, to Louis Emerson Brogan, Scranton; a property at 617 Pear St., Scranton, for $87,500.
• Celia Bowen, Clarks Summit, Kevin Wisniewski, Aberdeen, Md., and Sharon Calvo, South Deerfield, Mass., to Marylynn Brundage, Scranton; two parcels at 1116 Acker Ave., Scranton, for $108,120.
• Lynn S. Evans, executrix of the estate of Thomas Zenker, also known as Thomas P. Zenker, Scranton, to Wilson Velasquez and Marlen J. Medina, Hempstead, N.Y.; two parcels at 224 Oak St., Scranton, for $27,000.
• Mario Santos and Antonella Trapote, Scranton, to Carmen Morales and Lorraine Albino, Scranton; a property at 806 Philo St., Scranton, for $58,000.
• Jacob and Jodi Herber to Hillside Development LLC; a property at 426½-428½ Monroe Ave., Scranton, for $365,000.
• David J. and Amy E. Chesek, Wilmington, N.C., to Harry Oei, Elmhurst, N.Y.; a property at 2050 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $67,000.
• Frank and Jean Hubbard, Moscow, to Amanda Lynn Henderson, Morgantown, W.Va.; a property at 401 Hideaway Drive, Moscow, for $315,000.
• Michael J., also known as Michael James, and Lisa A. Regan, Gilbertsville, Timothy and Christine Regan, Downingtown, Paul, also known as Paul A., and Amy A. Regan, Downingtown, and Colleen, also known as Colleen M., and Martin Angelo Musso, Scranton, to Pat and Marcia Regan, Lackawanna County; a property at 325 Fifth Ave., Scranton, for $70,000.
• Lorraine, also known as Lorrainne Mullins, Clarks Summit, to Anthony Alu, Dunmore; a property at 304 Crest Drive, Clarks Green, for $157,590.
• Lawrence T. Siminski et al. to Mario Dercole et al., $230,000; Butler Twp.
• Catherine C. Tankersley to Giovanna M. Zola et al., $165,000; Butler Twp.
• Anthony Scarano et al. to EMIG LLC, $225,000; Fairview Twp.
• Paul Savner et al. to Sirva Relocation Credit LLC, $159,000; South Main Road, Wright Twp.
• Sirva Relocation Credit LLC to Jacqueline T. Straub, $159,000; South Main Road, Wright Twp.
• William Akin et al. to Dianne E. Suchodolski, $158,000; Jackson Twp.
• Karl Kraenbring et al. to Sussan E. Coughlin et al., $72,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Elena Katarsky et al. to Richard L. Brock et al., $175,000; Renfer Road, Pittston Twp.
• Roberta Simoncavage, Wilkes-Barre; v. Paul Simoncavage, Wilkes-Barre.
• Susan K. Arthur, Luzerne; v. Geoffrey R. Arthur, Amhurst, Mass.
• Alexis Miro, Pittston; v. Rebecca Salmon Miro, Pittston.
• Allison Berlanda, Hazleton; v. Joseph Berlanda Jr., West Hazleton.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Vincent McHenry, 411 Drinker St., Dunmore; $5,701.50.
• Paul McGowan, 409 10th Ave., Scranton; $5,392.93.
• Erica Marlatt, 1203 Olympic Circle 3, Whitehall; $1,875.
• Lisa Marie Mager, 64 Anthracite St., Wilkes-Barre; $567.50.
• Jennifer Ross, 235 W. Parker St., Scranton; $2,950.50.
• William Metschulat, 919 Kirst Court, Scranton; $4,010.65.
• Nicholas Melendez, 190 Hemming Way, Boynton Beach, Fla.; $26,106.65.
• Jose Angel Melecio-Rivera, 1314 Wyoming Ave., Apt. 2, Scranton; $1,438.50.
• Carlos A. Mejia, 319 N. Evans Court, Scranton; $816.
• Arkia Lenette Gibson, 779 N. Washington St., Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre; $862.
• Velvet Simone Jefferson, 22 Parish Court, Carbondale; $3,302.93.
• Stephen Jones, P.O. Box 230, Glenside; $2,595.65.
• Kathleen Jordan, 70 Canaan Street, Carbondale; $741.
• John P. Kaschak, 620 Maple St., Old Forge; $375.
• Michael John Koytek, 515 Spring St., Moosic; $1,347.50.
• Shawn Lovell Kitt, 1317 Adams Ave., 2nd Floor, Scranton; $987.
• Robert Thomas Kumpas, Jr., 223 Ash St., Scranton; $1,406.
• Timothy Lawrence Lavolpe, 1190 Bay St., S.E. Darien, Ga.; $916.
• Bruce Lescinsky, 9 Doe Lane, Apt. 3, Covington Twp.; $2,680.09.
• Robert Brian Mapps, 104 McKee Drive, Tafton; $780.50.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank to BRHM LLC, $93,700; Shingle Mill Drive, Butler Twp.
• JWM Ltd. et al. to Care Avenue Properties LLC, $460,000; Hanover Twp.
• PNC Bank et al. to Jennifer S. Ball, $79,900; Lincoln Avenue, Nanticoke.
• Peter Petrowsky et al. to Ann Marie O’Donnell, $182,000; Butler Twp.
• Bolek Construction LLC to John K. Carroll, $344,900; Rice Twp.
■ Dolores Gozikowski and David Gozikowski to Brandon Coolbaugh, property in Falls Twp. for $270,000.
■ Shirley Howson, trustee, and Novitch Wayne Trust to Bradley Castrogiovanni and Celese Castrogiovanni, property in Nicholson Twp. for $250,000.
■ Marcia Raker, Maggie Raker and Andrew Raker to J&L Development Corp. and J&M Development Corp., property in Clinton Twp. for $24,800.
■ James B. Reichle and Donna M. Reichle to Caleb Joseph Canella, property in Overfield Twp. for $120,000.
■ Michael A. Bardzel and Rose Ann Bardzel to James Crouch and Tammy Wilson, property in Lemon Twp. for $171,650.
■ Kenneth M. Kachmar and Nicole O. Kachmar to Shayn R.T. Bieber and Tammy L. Bieber, property in Forkston Twp. for $15,000.
■ Charles Dale Wright and Diane E. Wright to John Teetsel, property in Monroe Twp. for $30,000.
■ Keith J. Pennay and Kelly J. Pennay to Zachary B. Trowbridge and Thor W. Trowbridge, property in Laceyville for $55,000.
■ Robert J. Quinn, executor, Nathan Quinn, deceased, and Nathan R. Quinn, deceased, to Patrick S. Ginocchietti Sr. and Patrick S. Ginocchietti Jr., property in Exeter Twp. for $5,170.
■ Jacob T. Eastman, Hannah Eastman and Cartus Financial Corp. POA to Cartus Financial Corp., property in Washington Twp. for $129,900.
■ Cartus Financial Corp. to Thomas Gerald Kotch and Nichole Marie Kotch, property in Washington Twp. for $129,900.
■ Gay Benio Kochmer, Gay Benio Kochmer and Gay R. Kochmer to Justin Yadlosky and Lauren Brown Yadlosky, property in Overfield Twp. for $81,000.
■ Gay Benio Kochmer, Gay Benio Kochmer and Gay R. Kochmer to Justin Yadlosky and Lauren Brown Yadlosky, property in Overfield Twp. for $329,000.
Ryan M. Fluck, Monroe Twp., and Amber E. Galvin, Monroe Twp.
■ James Owen Allen, aka James O. Allen, late of Meshoppen Twp., letters of administration to Nancy Allen, c/o attorney Catherine J. Garbus, Tunkhannock.
■ Pauline A. Hackling, late of Windham Twp., letters testamentary to Nils F. Ketchum, executor, c/o Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn PC, Kingston.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
• Jean Niemiec, Moosic, to Stanley Tetlack, Moosic; a property at 709 Spring St., Moosic, for $62,000.
• Lindsey R. and James P. Loss, South Abington Twp., to Robert Register, Milton; a property at 503 Willow Lane, South Abington, Twp., for $234,000.
• Electric City Investments LLC, Scranton, to Alexis R. Polanco and Vivian R. Isaac, Lodi, N.J.; a property at 628 E. Locust St., Scranton, for $80,000.
• Carey and Sara Wallace, Fell Twp., to Jamique Kasheem Lundy, Bushkill; a property at 99 Morse Ave., Simpson, for $158,000.
• Andrew W. Abeloff, Throop, to Robert Schank, Throop; a property at 39 Line St., Throop, for $56,650.
• Michael and Sandra Anglin, Clarks Green, to Larry Kenneth and Donna J. Mackey, Scranton; a property at 3 Spring St., Clarks Green, for $280,000.
• Blythe Petriello, Scranton, to Gary G. and Elise L. Edwards, Hendersonville, N.C.; a property at 604 Meadow Ave., Scranton, for $35,000.
• Mark J. and Julia A. Gilvey, Archbald, to Tara S. and Matthew Murphy, Lackawanna County; a property at 115 Ledgewood Drive, Archbald, for $320,000.
• Jack Cozart, executor of the estate of Terrie L. Cozart, Clarks Summit, to S2W Property Management LLC, Tunkhannock; a property at 617 Oak Lane, Clarks Summit, for $123,000.
• Daniel T. Crecca to Angela Crecca; a property at 1823 Farr St., Scranton, for $50,000.
• Michael T., Amber Lynn, Leonard T., Robert D. and Deborah R. Brady, Carbondale, to Carl and Tammy A. Galavitz, Carbondale; two parcels in Carbondale, for $45,000.
• Sharon Smith, administratrix of the estate of Catherine Baiduk, deceased, and administratrix of the estate of Joseph Baiduk, deceased, Taylor, to Jan Pavlowski and Jan Pavlowski Jr., Blakely, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 102 Donny Drive, Taylor, for $55,000.
• Dietrich and Susan Smith, South Abington Twp., to David and Shelby Arendt, Dalton; a property at 419 Adams Place, South Abington Twp., for $188,000.
• Angelo and Mary Ambrosecchia, Dickson City, to Sarah R. Gedrich, Throop; a property at 146 Northpoint Drive, Olyphant, for $209,625.
• Kenneth and Elizabeth Sandrowicz, Olyphant, to Matthew Mark Laubach, Susquehanna County; a property at 20 Short St., Benton Twp., for $95,000.
• Lee Chan Soong and Stacey Cheng, Seattle, to Dilip and Disha Patel, Lackawanna County; a property at 206 Abbey Drive, South Abington Twp., for $371,500.
• Habitat for Humanity of Lackawanna County Inc., Scranton, to Krishna and Bindu Kuikel, Scranton; a property on Prospect Avenue, Scranton, for $25,000.
• Matthew Stephen VanFleet, Old Forge, and Maria Shmakov, Bear Creek.
• Tony Lamar Wentz Jr. and Emily Jane Fitzwater, both of Scranton.
• Aranda Miguel Hernandez and Maria Guadalupe Apanco Cerezo, both of Scranton.
• Dyshon Jamal Roache and Amanda Lynn Davis, both of Scranton.
• Casey Marie Murray and Robert Melvin Sims II, both of Dickson City.
• Jo Anne M. Picchio, 120 River St., Jessup, letters of administration to Mary Ann R. Picchio, same address, and Angela Picchio Wiltz, Rear 405 River St., Olyphant.
• Ralph Giordano, 246. S. Main St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Arthur J. Rinaldi, 2 W. Olive St., Scranton.
• Joan E. Bennie, 207 Main St., Moosic, letters testamentary to Mildred A. Cesare, 400 Main St., Moosic.
• Karen Wilmot, 1303 Summit Pointe, Scranton, letters testamentary to Chad Wilmot, 100 E. Eighth St., Wyoming.
• Arlene Jaquish, Carbondale, v. Kevin Jaquish, Avenel, N.J.; married Jun. 26, 2012, in Carbondale; pro se.
• Gary Hoover, Scranton, v. Lisa Marie Hoover, Old Forge; married Aug. 18, 1993, in Lackawanna County; Anne Marie Howells, attorney.
• Syrita LaVant, Old Forge, v. Jerell LaVant, Pittston; married Sept. 1, 2007, in Newark, N.J.; pro se.
• Bermidia Rodriguez, Wilkes-Barre, v. Joel A. Diaz, Frackville; married Jun. 6, 2008, in Passaic, N.J.; Jeffrey C. Nallin, attorney.
• Beth Kosik v. Stephen Kosik Sr.
• Ross Cordaro v. Erika Cordaro.
• Jeff Smith v. Tamara Ann Smith.
• Jillian Fesolovich v. Brad Fesolovich.
• John Buranich v. Evonne Buranich.
• Dawn Andrews v. Robert Andrews.
• Frances Tayoun v. Jason Tayoun.
• Elisabet Guevara v. Victoriano Mixcaotl Aca.
• James Rogari v. Christine Rogari.
• Stephanie Fitzgerald v. Joseph Fitzgerald.
• Peter Smith v. Elizabeth Smith.
• Shawna Kosciuk v. James Kosciuk.
• Robert Budzinski v. Carole Budzinski.
• Joshua and Tammy Reilly, 134 Little Bay Drive, Cedar Point, N.C., v. the Sewer Authority of the City of Scranton, 312 Adams Ave., Scranton; City of Scranton, City Hall, 340 N. Washington Ave., Scranton; Pennsylvania American Water Co., 800 W. Hershey Park Drive, Hershey; KMP Real Estate Inc., 125 Prospect Ave., Scranton; Victoria Mattes, 612 Clay Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs on 10 counts, for injuries suffered Jun. 28, 2016, after twisting his knee on an unsecured manhole cover at 630 Clay Ave., Scranton; Katie Nealon, attorney.
• Leila Pasierb, 103 Laurel Ridge Drive, Jefferson Twp., individually and as testarix of the estate of Patricia Lee Pasierb, deceased, v. Jacob A. Bennett, 203 Albermarle St., Rahway, N.J., and Cynthia L. Brophy, 9 Stoney Creek Road, Scarborough, Maine, seeking in excess of $50,000 on eight counts, for wrongful death Jan. 22 in an automobile accident on Interstate 81, Benton Twp.; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
■ Sylvia Secord, 10543 Route 29, Montrose; letters testamentary to Richard Secord, 835 New York Ave., Hallstead.
■ Richard Zrowka, 5365 Route 106, Clifford Twp.; letters testamentary to Mark Zrowka, 5365 Route 106, Clifford Twp.
■ Harold Ely, 10543 Route 29, Montrose; letters testamentary to Gerald Ely, 369 Loomis Road, Montrose.
■ Marilyn Landes, 188 New York Ave., Hallstead; letters testamentary to Ray Landes, P.O. Box 284, Great Bend.
■ Harold Rinko 1383 Steam Hollow Road, Hallstead; letters testamentary to Douglas Rinko, 6359 Killoe Road, Baldwinsville, N.Y.
■ Thomas Frailey and Hailey Morris, both of Hallstead.
■ Connor Freitag and Molly Edwards, both of Susuqehanna.
■ Devin Hurlburt and Akashdeep Tyagi, both of Clifford Twp.
■ William Duboe to Michael Faust, a property in Rush Twp. for $35,000.
■ Timothy Carpenter to James and Kelly McDonald, a property in Great Bend for $320,000.
■ Alan and Marie Washburn to Matthew Steele, a property in Franklin Twp. for $60,000.
■ Robert Anderson Sr. to Christopher Nyman, a property in Jackson Twp. for $97,500.
■ Vincent and Sharon Gazzo to Lars Issa, a property in Choconut Twp. for $50,000.
■ Lauretta Button to Michael Blaisure, a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $199,000.
■ Kevin and Julie Cresswell to Larry Larue, a property in Rush Twp. for $105,000.
■ Tracy Oakley (estate) to Kurt and Barbara Reploeg, a property in Lathrop Twp. for $35,000.
■ Aurelija Stosic and Josa Pounkovic to Colton Esslinger and Tristan Sorrentino, a property in Jackson Twp. for $146,280.
■ Francis and Mary Ciamaichlo, Joseph and Marissa McAndrew, to Joseph and Jennifer Arnold, a property in Herrick Twp. for $35,000.
■ John Jr. and Lorraine Mosher to Michael and Sharon Massaro, a property in Clifford Twp. for $35,500.
■ Steven Salvanto and Elizabeth Restaino to John Salvanto Jr., a property in Apolacon Twp. for $200,000.
■ Mary and Charlie Ruiz to Hal Crisman, a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $148,000.
■ Lynda Desantis to Lance Troiano, a property in Gibson Twp. for $45,142.35.
■ Ryan and Rebecca Stalker to Christopher and Breynne Damiani, a property in Lenox Twp. for $152,700.
■ Allen Family at Twin Creeks (trust) to Brenda Allen, a property in Rush Twp. for $100,000.
SUSQUEHANNA COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
• Eric William Shigo and Aimee Maria Kamide, both of Dunmore.
• Jason Michael Burke, Throop, and Kara Leigh Ainey, Kingsley.
• Eduardo Charles Suarez, Archbald, and Idiannette Caraballo, Scranton.
• Adam Rivera and Keyana Shanice Walker, both of Dickson City.
• John L. Fortuna, 501 Powell St., Taylor, letters testamentary to Margaret Fortuna, same address.
• Chester Brzostek, 104 Stelle St., Dalton, letters testamentary to Judith Brzostek, same address.
• Leonard H. Guzenski, also known as Leonard Guzenski, letters testamentary to Dennis Guzenski, 2185 Detweiler Road, Pottstown.
• Edward Schultz, 323 George St., Throop, letters of administration to Gail Schultz, same address.
• James R. Miles, 537 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Gary Alan Miles, 1123 Myers Ave., Peckville.
• Wayne Dawes, Taylor, to Rebecca Anne Serafin, Scranton; a property at 107 W. High St., Taylor, for $79,900.
• Elizabeth McGill, Dunmore, to Brittany and David Lutz, Scranton; a property at 1716 Adams Ave., Dunmore, for $220,000.
• JoAnne Yanko, Moscow, to AEG REI LLC., Scranton; a property at 204 E. Elm St., Dunmore, for $96,000.
• WAB Properties LLC, Moscow, to Tina Cost, Scranton; a property at 338 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $30,000.
• Anne H. and James Millet, Dalton; Linda H. and William Hansen, Georgetown, Texas; Judith H. and Michael John, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Jill F. Horwitz, Chicago, Ill., to David Bengt Nesbit, Clarks Summit; a property at 43 Hedge Row Run, Clarks Summit, for $335,000.
• Joseph and Virginia Young Silva, Lackawanna County, to Joseph and Rhonda Junikka; a property at 139 Beverly Drive, Archbald, for $247,000.
• Nicholas III and Courtney Homick, Lackawanna County, to Shane G. Dando, Lackawanna County; a property at 505 Ridge St., Blakely, for $155,000.
• Kyra Rochelle Davidson and Gerard Flynn, Lackawanna County, to Lauren Nicole Chromey, Luzerne County; a property at 421 Grace St., Old Forge, for $98,000.
• John William and Kathryn Wadika, Scranton, to Gary Aniska Jr., Scranton; a property at 548 3rd Regan Plaza, Scranton, for $90,000.
• John A. and Helene Moyles, Dickson City, to Christian J. Carbe and Dawn Elaine Floege, Scranton; a property at 642 Main St., Dickson City, for $154,000.
• Gina Cost, Clarks Summit, to James L. Guyette, Mehoopany; a property at 1818 Bundy St., Scranton, for $36,000.
• U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee for the RMAC Trust, Series 2016-CTT, Irvine, Calif., to Samuel P. Dennison II, Clarks Summit; a property at 41 Abington Gardens, South Abington Twp., for $90,000.
• Mark and Catherine Widdick, Jefferson Twp., to Evan J. Kasperowski, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 200 Willow Drive, Jefferson Twp., for $274,900.
• John P. Sanderson, executor of the estate of JoAnne Aronsohn Monahan, Olyphant, to Carl and Carol Deeley, Lomita, Calif.; a property at 711 N. Webster, Ave., Scranton, for $112,500.
Scott D. Barnak and Gianna Maria Greco.
Amanda Elizabeth Knowles and Michael Anthony Lombardo.
Eric Joseph Rush and Karen Elizabeth Warman.
Laura Charmain Johnson and Andrew Michael Paulschok Jr.
Derek Jankowski and Marilyn Ann Derolf.
Elizabel Arias Gonzalez and Yeison Reyes.
Jessica Lee Suda and Kevin Andrew Baab.
Madalyn Lee Barwick and Jeffrey Thomas Havrill.
Cherokee Rae Kawalig and Dominic Stephen Lahr.
Stephanie Peguero and Isaac Hiberson Polanco Hernandez.
Jessica Tecotl and Jorge Luis Fuentes.
William Cintron and Michelle Bolton.
Krystal Lynn Kuranovich and Jeffery McCoy Jr.
Rebecca Trapanese and Christopher Dalsanto.
Theodore R. Steltz and Cora E. Hartman.
Viviana Soriano and Andrew Stephen Altamirano.
Mariah Theresa Rhodes and Sean Ryan Andress.
Ashley Erin Glidewell and Bradley Charles Delicati Jr.
Antoinette M. Loughney and Kenneth Charles Delicati Jr.
David Paul McKeown Sr. and Heather Mary Vanderhoff.
Michael Joseph Adams and Jennifer Kay Ramey.
Jessica Lynn Lohmann and Leah Lynn Peters.
Manuel de Jesus Landa Zuart and Karina Cruz.
Ceasar Roberto Lozano and Maria Claudia Silvana Montes-Seovia.
Ishia Armelia Parker and Erick S. Small Sr.
Carrie Ann Cilvik and Jesse Colin Bubul.
Percio Guerrero and Jomara I. Serrano.
Susan Patterson Addoms and James Andrew Kalinay.
Thomas Jason Brown and Sara Elizabeth Eger.
Marian Sutherland Mitchell and Kevin Charles Norris.
Marissa Lynn Garrity and William Joseph Walker Jr.
Marinely Marini Reyes and Juan Manuel Santamaria Valdes.
Paola Grissel Thomas and Brian Pichardo.
Dylan Reed Coombs and Maria Jasmine Whiteside.
Annette Nyack-Sue and Mike Apostol Fatu.
Henderson Alberto Martinez Castillo and Ana Maria Batista-Garcia.
• Dolores Gozikowski and David Gozikowski to Brandon Coolbaugh, Falls Twp.; $270,000.
• Shirley Howson Trustee and Novitch Wayne Trust to Bradley Castrogiovanni and Celese Castrogiovanni, Nicholson Twp.; $250,000.
• Marcia Raker, Maggie Raker, and Andrew Raker to J&L Development Corporation and J&M Development Corporation, Clinton Twp.; $24,800.
• James B. Reichle and Donna M. Reichle to Caleb Joseph Canella, Overfield Twp.; $120,000.
• Michael A. Bardzel and Rose Ann Bardzel to James Crouch and Tammy Wilson, Lemon Twp.; $171,650.
• Kenneth M. Kachmar and Nicole O. Kachmar to Shayn R.T. Bieber and Tammy L. Bieber, Forkston Twp.; $15,000.
• Charles Dale Wright and Diane E. Wright to John Teetsel, Monroe Twp.; $30,000.
• Keith J. Pennay and Kelly J. Pennay to Zachary B. Trowbridge and Thor W. Trowbridge, Laceyville; $55,000.
• Robert J. Quinn, Excr., Nathan Quinn, Decd., and Nathan R. Quinn, Decd. to Patrick S. Ginocchietti Sr. and Patrick S. Ginocchietti Jr., Exeter Twp.; $5,170.
• Jacob T. Eastman, Hannah Eastman, and Cartus Financial Corporation POA to Cartus Financial Corporation, Washington Twp.; $129,900.
• Cartus Financial Corporation to Thomas Gerald Kotch and Nichole Marie Kotch, Washington Twp.; $129,900.
• Gay Benio Kochmer, Gay Benio Kochmer, and Gay R. Kochmer to Justin Yadlosky and Lauren Brown Yadlosky, Overfield Twp.; $81,000.
• Gay Benio Kochmer, Gay Benio Kochmer, and Gay R. Kochmer to Justin Yadlosky and Lauren Brown Yadlosky, Overfield Twp.; $329,000.
• Vivian M. Francisco et al. to Aleida Pen, $100,000; Hazleton.
• Gerald W. Mech to Brittany Murtha, $80,000; Nanticoke.
• Leonard A. Powell et al. to Lori Heisner et al., $115,000; Butler Twp.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Anthony D. Stewart et al., $304,000; Butler Twp.
• Nathan C. Miller to Charlene M. Medico et al., $70,000; Kingston.
• David B. Berlin et al. to Robert Harlan Croop Jr. et al., $90,000; Hollenback Twp.
• John D. Longo to Elvys R. de Leon Reynoso, $139,000; Hazleton.
• David G. Hare et al. to Daniel Zola et al., $75,000; Hazleton.
• Lauren Hess et al. to Domenick C. Fazio, $219,900; Salem Twp.
• Freeland Event Center LLC to Freeland Borough, $185,000; Freeland.
• Irena Szabalaj to Ivy Gate Real Estate LLC, $135,00; Kingston.
• Joseph Kennedy et al. to Linda L. Tyson, $129,000; Plains Twp.
• Brian J. Walsh to Michelle Ann Lindenmuth, $121,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Andrew Mamary Jr. et al. to Castillo Real Estate LLC, $75,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• LRV Holdings LLC to LAER Holdings Group LLC, $85,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Felix Reyes to Marco D. Batista Paulino, $120,000; North Vine Street, Hazleton.
• Wayne Marhelski et al. to Carl Ritter et al., $185,000; Dallas Twp.
• Stephen P. Thonus et al. to Margaret Lenahan, $175,000; Fairview Twp.
• ADT Holdings LLC to Cal-Dou-Mun Associates, $145,000; Kingston.
• Richard Duszewski et al. to Andrew Patrick Yankovich et al., $82,000; Newport Twp.
• Albert Fosko et al. to Vaccaro Properties LLC, $160,000; Plains Twp.
• James G. Deremer et al. to David Sperlazzo et al., $233,000; Dallas Twp.
• Jane E. Krieger to Elaine Molinaro, $153,000; Hazle Twp.
• Anthony Tubioli III, Pittston; v. Karissa A. Tubioli, Duryea.
• Marilyn Interewicz, Shavertown; v. Richard M. Interewicz, Wilkes-Barre.
• Yvonne Tupper, Tunkhannock; v. Carl R. Tupper, Swoyersville.
• Allison Stempien, Shickshinny; v. John Stempien, Shickshinny.
• Joshue Emerson Kiddish and Lindsey Nicole Jaworowski, both of Dunmore.
• Zachary David Serene and Gladis Veronica Cabanillas-Amado, both of Olyphant.
• Wesley J. Culver and Amy Lynn Gunderman, both of Lake Ariel.
• Christopher J. Salerno and Christine Farkaly, both of Scranton.
• Judith Ziegenfus, also known as Judith A. Ziegenfus, 516 St. Mary’s Villa Road, Elmhurst Twp., letters testamentary to Sandra Lee Rospigliosi, 41 Ironwood St., Tunkhannock.
• Anthony T. Magistro Jr., 237 Chapman Lake Road, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Anthony R. Magistro III, 9 Chase Acres Lane, Scott Twp., and Lisa Doty, 970 Lakeland Drive, Scott Twp.
• Nicolas Fernandez, Pittston, v. Amanda Fernandez, Scranton; married Oct. 25, 2009 in Scranton; pro se.
• Amanda Richards, Throop, v. James Richards III, Moosic; married Sept. 28, 2013 in Scott Twp.; pro se.
• Dyvex Industries Inc., Carbondale, to Pat Realty LLC, Carbondale; a property in Carbondale for $168,000.
• Randsom Holdings LLC, Moosic, to EBI LLC, Carbondale; three parcels in Taylor and Ransom Twp. for $365,000.
• Ryan Mayes, Carbondale, to Gregory Lissefeld, Peckville; three parcels in Carbondale for $76,320.
• Christopher J. and Robyn S. Patrick, Olyphant, to Joseph R. Refice and Elyse M. Lanegki, Jessup; a property at 327 Lane St., Jessup, for $175,000.
• RRR Inc., Dunmore, to Drinker Tigue Inc., Dunmore; two parcels in Dunmore for $74,000.
• Joyce J. Lesavage, by and through her agent Gail Fanucci, Scranton, to Mark Bakos, Scranton; a property at 424 Brook St., Scranton, for $53,845.
• Karyn Anne Walsh and John Paulish, Towanda, to Capri Ventures LLC, Dunmore; a property at 542 Colfax Ave., Scranton, for $90,000.
• Christopher D. Hutchey, Lackawanna County, to Paul and Meredith Wilson, Lackawanna County; a property at 12 River St. Jessup, for $85,500.
• USA HUD, Philadelphia, to Polarono LLC; a property at 1409 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $32,000.
• USA HUD, Philadelphia, to Dalton Dickson Properties LLC; a property at 1015 Derby Ave., Scranton, for $65,532.
• Harry and Kathleen M. Zinskie, Olyphant, to Joseph A. Dougher, Harrisburg; a property at Red Oak Drive, Olyphant, for $49,000.
• Korean Karate Academy Inc., to Bernard P. Ditomo Jr.; a property in Clifton Twp. for $320,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• John C. McCue, 441 Carbondale Road, Clarks Summit; $43,099.84.
• John C. and Carla V. McCue, 441 Carbondale Road, Clarks Summit; $243,327.50.
• Joseph A. Osuch, 125 Main St. Apt. 2F, Blakely; $48,896.62.
• Patrick E. and Heather O. Spillane, 1637 Beaver Pond Road, Clarks Summit; $87,441.18.
• Antanine and James Kane, 1420 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, v. Felicia Hernandez, 2223 Kelly Ave., Scranton, seeking an amount in excess of the mandatory arbitrational jurisdictional limits of the honorable court on three counts, for injuries suffered Aug. 20, in an automobile accident on North Keyser Avenue, Scranton; Ryan N. O’Connor, attorney.
• Thomas J. Chirico et al. to Richard W. Wyatt et al., $225,000; Hazleton.
• Choice One Community Federal Credit Union to Brent Witner, $98,500; Four Seasons Drive, Butler Twp.
• Danielle Cossen to KVM LLC, $165,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Federal Natinoal Mortgage Association to Main Street Realty LLC, $87,000; Forty Fort.
• Kathryn I. Kishbaugh et al. to Richard A. Dennison et al., $139,000; Nescopeck.
• Janis Parrilla et al. to Scott Colin Woolnough et al., $92,195; Charles Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Clayton D. Krenek et al. to Jeffrey Allan Lacoe et al., $152,000; Butler Twp.
• Christopher Hurley et al. to James Newhart, $285,000; Jackson Twp.
• Sharon Ann Mutter et al. to Shmoopy’s Rentals LLC, $70,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Ryan J. Nutaitis, Plains Twp.; v. Mindy L. Nutaitis, Plains Twp.
• Edward J. Schoen Jr., Pittston; v. Danielle Louise Schoen, Pittston.
• Michael J. Jr. and Svetlana Cordaro, Clarks Summit, to Thomas J. III and Shannon M. Quinn-Sheeran; a property at 137 Carol Drive, Clarks Summit, for $191,000.
• Nicholas John and Jamie Elizabeth Bowers, Waverly, to Cheryl L. and Barry D. Ferris, Laceyville; a property at 851 Longview Terrace, Clarks Summit, for $200,000.
• Katherine P. Wisniewski, Olyphant, to Donald Daniels, Jessup; a property at 448 Main St., Fell Twp., for $60,000.
• Marcia Ufberg, also known as Marsha Ufberg, Scranton, to 334 Main LP, Allentown; three parcels in Dickson City for $1,159,900.
• Brenda Bourbeau to Kevin T. McHale and Victoria Borel; a property at 1100 Skyline Drive, Ransom Twp., for $206,000.
• Daniel John and Carol Ann Booth to Lisa Faye Rodriguez; a property at 708 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, for $89,000.
• Mark and Michelle LaFave, Newfoundland, to B&W H LLC, Dickson City; a property at 539 541 E. Pine St., Olyphant, for $105,000.
• TNT Foundations LLC, Scranton, to Joseph Salvatore Marra, Scranton; a property at 418 Highland Ave., South Abington Twp., for $182,000.
• MCR Properties Inc., Yeadon, to Pooja 1 LLC, Dunmore; a property at 1010 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, for $180,000.
• Brittany C. Demeck, now by marriage, Brittany Terbovich, to Kristiana and Christopher Barbarevech; a property at 530 Sherwood Ave. U-3, Dunmore, for $230,000.
• Denise Kay O’Brien, Jefferson Twp., v. Thomas M. O’Brien, Jefferson Twp.; married Dec. 18, 2004, in Hollidaysburg; Donald W. Jensen, attorney.
• Corey M. Weidow, 1119 Albright Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Kristen Weidow, same address.
• Madeline Paone, also known as Madeline M. Paone, Mid Valley Manor, 85 Sturges Road, Peckville, letters testamentary to Michael Paone, 328 Spruce Lane, Nicholson.
• Evelyn Cheplick letters testamentary to John A. Cheplick, San Anselmo, Calif., and Steven Cheplick, 34 Kita Road, Olyphant.
• Arthur W. McPhillips III, 1614 Farr St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Theresa Heffner, 42 Cole Village, Clarks Summit.
• Helen Strojek, 121 Ben Gar Drive, Scranton, letters of administration to Nicholas Colacicco, same address.
• Paul J. Gerrity, 2220 Rockwell Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Paul R. Gerrity, same address.
• Bice Germain, also known as Betty Germain, 1720 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Michele M. Penetar, formerly known as Michele M. Germain, 2138 N. Washington Ave., Scranton.
• Joseph P. McCormack, 2612 Olyphant Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Sean J. McCormack, 709 Glenburn Road, Waverly.
• Meryl Corallo, 101 Smallacombe Drive, Scranton, letters of administration to Louise Corallo, 388 E. Northhampton St., Wilkes-Barre.
• William Edward Kline III and Maralah Rene Wheeler, both of Olyphant.
• Arthur W. McPhillips Jr. and Lisa K. Thomas, both of Scranton.
• Christopher M. Waage and Jennifer Irma Lazo-Salinas, both of Scranton.
• Luis Pedraza and Patricia Rodriguez, both of Scranton.
• Marvin McCloe Jr. and Kylie Pasco, both of Dickson City.
• Matthew Francis Paris, South Abington Twp., and Sherrilyn Ann Tarapchak, Scranton.
Judge William Amesbury, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Mark Penn, 200 Marvin Road, Shickshinny, $5,005; five months.
• Michael Sansone, c/o 1107 Kunkletown Road, Saylorsburg, $6,645; three months.
• Miguel Leon. 36 Helen Way, White Haven, $3,649; three months.
• Christian Reyes, 120 E. Luzerne Ave., Edwardsville, $1,702; three months.
• Mason Pedley, 172 Park Ave., Wilkes-Barre, $3,552; three months.
• Ronald Turner, c/o 127 Pine St., Nanticoke, $16,800; three months.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Eddie Quinones, 115 S. Woodward Court, Hazleton; $994.
• Alex Deritis Jr., 652 Hayes St., Hazleton; $1,750.
• Amanda Moon, 177 Quakake Road, Weatherly; $779.
• Richard R. Leonard Jr., P.O. Box 271, Harleigh, $5,210; in two cases.
• Heriberto Munoz, 1031 Scott St., Apt. 2, Plains Twp.; $455.
• John Sowell, 35 S. Meade St., Wilkes-Barre; $4,54448.
• Kyle Brown, 35 Barber St., Exeter; $2,308.
• Norman Tolsma, 13 Range Road, Hunlock Creek; $2,550.
• David Newberry, 249 Union St., Luzerne; $1,211.
• William Darling, c/o 99 Ridge St., Shavertown;; $3,623.
• Joshua Whitebread, 15 Glen Ave., Shickshinny; $3,237.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
A story published Wednesday on layoffs at Pepperjam was incorrectly accompanied by a photo of company founder Kris Jones, who has not been associated with the company since 2010.
• Eugene Peters, 1415 Price St., Scranton, v. Louis Reyes, 326 21st Ave., Scranton, and Peneroah Reyes, 150 N. Sumner Ave., Scranton, seeking an amount upon the foregoing cause of action, to be determined by the court and/or jury on two counts, and an amount upon the foregoing cause of action, in excess of $50,000 on two counts, for injuries suffered June 8 in an automobile accident on Jackson Street, Scranton; Christopher T. Powell Jr., attorney.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Stephanie Gregory, Scott Twp., and Stacey Bartholomay, Vandling; a property at Ruth Dilly Tract, Archbald, for $212,000.
• Helene J. Novak, Scranton, to Dalton Borough; a property at 210 Lackawanna Trail, Dalton, for $68,000.
• Mary Colette Kearnery, now by marriage, Mary C. Conklin, Norristown, to John S. and Maureen E. Reid, Hummelstown; a property at Moosic Lake, Jefferson Twp., for $190,000.
• Jennifer A. Lynett, Dalton, to Stanley A Jr. and Maria E. Viesewski, Clarks Green; a property in Dalton, for $338,000.
• Anthony C. and Frances A. Brutico, Clarks Summit, to Scranton Retail Plaza LLC, Lackawanna County; a property at 938-940 Jefferson Ave. Scranton, for $675,000.
• James R. and Rebecca A. Topa, to Nico Menichello, Scranton; a property at Route 435, Roaring Brook Twp., for $250,000.
• Dale A. Kramer and Lisa Legg, Scranton, to Kevid D. and Maria M. Nicoletto, Scranton; a property at 10 Elmhurst Blvd., Scranton, for $225,000.
• David W. III and Dana M. Harris, Newton Twp., to Alan W. and Jill Krieg, Archbald; a property at 1545 Forest Acres Drive, Clarks Summit, for $355,000.
• John and Janine Korody, Florida, to Monique R. Wyman, Scranton; a property at 251 Wilbur St., Scranton, for $120,310.
• USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to John Azzarelli; a property at 110 Allen St., Dunmore, for $45,000.
• Taryn Souryavong, Clarks Summit, v. Michael Souryavong, Scranton; married June 13, 2009, in Scranton; pro se.
• Matilda Mary Smith, 2701 Pittston Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Karen Sumski, 119 Davis St., Scranton.
• James Walsh, 302 Walsh St., Scranton, letters of administration to Rose Walsh, same address.
• Rose Perry, also known as Rose G. Perry, 100 Elizabeth St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Linda Perry, 338 Buckley Drive, Harrisburg.
• Karl Michael Racavitch Jr. and Hedi Lynn Knight, both of Scranton.
• Alvaro Gutierrez-Flores and Jessica Flores, both of Scranton.
• Joseph Brian Rosencrance and Amanda Lynn Walter, both of Scranton.
• Sandra L. Teetsel and Tammy Kaminstein to John W. Herring III and Amy Jo M. Herring, property in Eaton Twp. for $19,000.
• Laura E. McCarthy Serrano to Lisa L. Hummel, property in Northmoreland Twp. for $90,000.
• Michael Tighe and Andrea Trunzo Tighe to Paul J. Coviello and Toni Peck Fitts, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $105,000.
• State Farm FSB and US Real Estate Service INC. AIF to Cheryl L. Stitzinger and Hans C. Stitzinger, property in Forkston Twp. for $147,500.
• Nicholas E. Maghamez and Amber Maghamez to Benjamin L. Bailey and Stephanie Dirado, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $226,000.
• Joseph Larry Dakunchak, executrix, George A. Dakunchak Jr., deceased, and George A. Dakunchak, deceased, to Anton Brzoska, property in Exeter Twp. for $50,000.
• Kenmar Home Furnishings to WLR Family Limited Partnership, property in Meshoppen for $150,000.
• Kenmar Home Furnishings to Camcol Properties LLC, property in Meshoppen for $225,000.
• James Michael Boscoand Nicole Irene Yaeger, both of Mehoopany.
• Chadd Edward Tinna and Tara N. Lane, both of Tunkhannock.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
• Sina K. Andes, Wapwallopen; v. Wesley W. Andes, Wapwallopen.
• Amy L. Salansky, Dallas; v. Paul J. Salansky Jr., Dallas.
• Charelle A. Attore, Sugarloaf; v. Scott D. Attore, Sugarloaf.
• Faith Ann Kolb, White Haven; v. Richard L. Yeiter, Philadelphia.
• Sherry Morris, Sweet Valley; v. John Morris, Dallas.
• Michael Green et al. to Matthew Nealon et al., $375,00; Bear Creek Village.
• Landtec Ltd. to Ashish Bharoia et al., $199,900; Plains Twp.
• Anna M. McTavish to Douglas Costello et al., $167,500; Laurel Road, Wright Twp.
• Salvaterra LLC to Lionel Volny, $105,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• 35 Lake Valley LLC to Loren Keith Hudspeth et al., $425,500; Black Creek Twp.
• Daaim Taalib Bronner and Kelly Ann Justiniano, both of Throop.
• Tara Renee Kelly, Clarks Summit, and William Leonard Morgan, Dalton.
• Timothy Burke and Bridget Mary Elizabeth Baker, both of Archbald.
• Michael D. Rider II, Scranton, v. Leah Rider, Philadelphia; married Dec. 21, 2005, in Dickson City; pro se.
• Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for U.S. Bank NA, to John Roy Thompson II; a property at 507 Center St., Clarks Summit, for $74,900.
• Wells Fargo Bank NA, successor by merger to Wachovia Bank NA, formerly known as First Union National Bank, Frederick, Md., to Nidhi Kumari and Nishant Sethi, Waverly Twp.; a property on Waverly Road, Glenburn Twp., for $480,000.
• Servicelink LLC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, aka Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Nelson Valdez, Scranton; a property at 304 Harrison Ave., Scranton, for $59,000.
• Dale C. and Deborah J. Gromlich, Madison Twp., to Rebecca Topa, Roaring Brook Twp.; a property at 1000 Reservoir Road, Madison Twp., for $179,900.
• James M. and Marilyn Mancus, Greenfield Twp., to Nicholas J. and Jamie E. Bowers, Waverly Twp.; a property at 60 Blue Spruce Road, Spring Brook Twp., for $285,000.
• John Yaworski, executor of the estate of Stephen Yaworski, Blakely, to Jan and Leon Pavlowski, Dickson City, as tenants in common; a property on Lillibridge Lane, Blakely, for $89,000.
• Olga Lorenzetti, California, to John M. Lees, Archbald; a property at 398 Kennedy Drive, Archbald, for $126,000.
• Suzanna Senn, Solvang, Calif., Richard and Kathryn Senn Everling, Buellton, Calif., Kenneth and Carolyn Senn Layman, Solvang, Robert and Monica Senn, Santa Barbara, Calif., and Agnes M. Senn, trustee under the Senn credit shelter trust, to James M. and Corey A. Frankowski, Dalton; five parcels in Waverly Twp., for $253,450.
• Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, Highlands Ranch, Colo., attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. as trustee for Morgan Stanley ABS Capital 1 Inc., to Marie Christina Pascal and Marsha Auguste, Mount Vernon, N.Y., as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 639 Willow St., Scranton, for $49,900.
• Robert J. and Anita M. Meixner, Scranton, to Richard and Jennifer Thorne, Scranton; a property at 332 Spring St., Scranton, for $45,000.
• Reynolds Road Realty LLC, Scott Twp., to Michael J. Cordaro Jr., Clarks Summit; a property at 601 Pamela Drive, South Abington Twp., for $302,500.
• Marlene and Nicholas Muto, Clarks Summit, Marie J. Mulea, Throop, and Laura and Jeffrey J. Chrzan, Moscow, to Kevin G. Cavalari and Lynne M. Taylor, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 838 George St., Throop, for $147.000.
• Kevin Nicoletto and Marla Colonna, now known as Marla Nicoletto, Scranton, to Susanne Fogg-Sicignano, Lackawanna County; a property at 20 Conroy Ave., Scranton, for $132,000.
• Sandra Pritchyk, Maryland, Sharon and David Shewczyle, South Carolina, and Michael and Diana Pritchyk, South Carolina, to Mary Christine Giguere, Lackawanna County; a property at 217 McClure St., Old Forge, for $108,000.
• 1606 Sanderson Avenue Associates LLC, Clarks Summit, to Sapankumar G. and Urvish Desai, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 705 Green Ridge St., Scranton, for $160,000.
• Stanley A. Jr. and Maria E. Viesewski, Clarks Summit, to Kevin G. McDermott and Maria A. Vindell-Guillan, Clarks Summit; a property at 236 E. Grove St., Clarks Green, for $175,000.
• Judith and James Clark, 150 Edgewood Drive West, Clarks Summit, v. Thomas Resauit, 106 Homestead St., Dunmore, and Thomas Burke, 298 Pine Grove Road, Newfoundland, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interest and costs on two counts for injuries suffered Sept. 28, 2016, in an automobile accident at 106 Homestead St., Dunmore; Vincent S. Cimini, attorney.
• Barbara A. Zumbo, 1820 Lafayette St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Jeananne Agostinelli, 104 Front St., Jessup.
• Nancy M. Walsh, also known as Nancy Walsh, 137 Mosswood Road, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Erin Pencek, 100 Relda Road, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Elizabeth D. Hoppel, also known as Elizabeth Hoppel, 1 Pioneer Place, Moscow, letters testamentary to William F. Hoppel, 325 Pittston Ave., Scranton.
• Barbara Clarke, 23 Beach Road, Gouldsboro, letters of administration to Robert Clarke, same address.
• Anna Klemko, 739 Crystal St., Peckville, letters testamentary to Thomas Voloshen, 113 Chalburn Road, Vestal, N.Y.
STATE TAX LIEN
• Jessup Pizza LLC, 201 Church St., Jessup; $7,771.82.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Mariah Megan Gray, 1411 Muncy Ave., Scranton; $1,486.
• Dashawn E. Hinton, 26 Schuyer Ave., 1st Floor, Newark, N.J.; $1,147.16.
• Anthony Mason, 7 Lazarchess St., Cahokia, Ill.; $741.
• Ian Matthew Oberrender, 921 S. Webster Ave., Scranton; $550.
• Robert Noone Jr., 1101 Clover St., Scranton; $409.50.
• Elizabeth Mora, 815 W. Fourth St., Room 301, Williamsport; $2,260.59.
• Malachi McDuffie, 87 Greenwood Road, Bayshore, N.Y.; $1,131.
• Naquan O. McClarence, 638 Willow St., Apt. 2, Scranton; $891.
• Jennifer Lynn Lyke, 1209 Providence Road, Scranton; $4,932.77.
• John Wesley Lewis, 527 Prescott Ave., Scranton; $375.
• Elizabeth Anne Lamoreaux, 534 Cherry St., basement rear, Scranton; $2356.25.
• Larry D. Kendricks, 340 N. Garfield Ave., Apt. 2, Scranton; $2233.
• Henry Jellock, P.O. Box 463, Dalton; $787.50.