- RSS Channel Showcase 5088611
- RSS Channel Showcase 8871231
- RSS Channel Showcase 3575678
- RSS Channel Showcase 5935954
Articles on this Page
- 05/14/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 05/14/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 05/15/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 05/16/18--21:00: _Court Notes 5/17/18
- 05/16/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 05/17/18--21:00: _Court notes, 5/18/18
- 05/17/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 05/17/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 05/18/18--21:00: _Court Notes 5/19/18
- 05/18/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 05/19/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 05/20/18--21:00: _Court Notes 5/21/18
- 05/14/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 05/14/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/15/2018
- 05/15/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 05/16/18--21:00: Court Notes 5/17/18
- 05/16/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/17/2018
- 05/17/18--21:00: Court notes, 5/18/18
- 05/17/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 5/18/2018
- 05/17/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/18/2018
- 05/18/18--21:00: Court Notes 5/19/18
- 05/18/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/19/2018
- 05/19/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 05/20/18--21:00: Court Notes 5/21/18
• Paul J. Salansky Jr. et al. to Shawn Rybka et al., $329,000; Lake Twp.
• Kathy Ann Carleton et al. to John D. Mikita et al., $152,565; Conyngham.
• John F. Sauchak et al. to Chad Szeliga, $415,000; Kingston Twp.
• Courtney A. Pierce et al. to Anthony D. Decker et al., $155,000; Hanover Twp.
• Thomas J. Polkovitch et al. to Weiguang Tang et al., $101,400; West Wyoming.
• Ronald J. May et al. to RBM Group LLC, $200,000; Hanover Twp.
• Anthony D. Decker et al. to Anthony Cherkauskas et al., $184,900; Plymouth.
• Sudipta Mitra et al. to Patrick A. Stanley et al., $282,000; Jackson Twp.
• Charles E. Crawford et al. to Wolff Properties LLC, $161,000; South Franklin Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Debra G. Rotherrock to Colby Gregory et al., $128,000; Nescopeck.
• Daniel P. Lavery to Shane R. Gavrish, $165,000; Swoyersville.
• John Vaida et al. to TDJ Investments LLC, $100,000; Dallas Twp.
• Tonya Rose Miller and David Michael Kmetz, both of New Orleans.
• Ronald Stephen Kroptavich, Lake Ariel, and Brianna Grunza, Scranton.
• Luis Enrique Delgado and Courtney Ann Rafferty, both of Scranton.
• Curtis J. Strubert and Nathan Steven Guarilia, both of Madison Twp.
• Sarah Ashley Hennings and Kennard Wilson Jr., both of Scranton.
• Kyra Elizabeth Leasure and Michael Vernon Poplaski, both of North Chesterfield, Va.
• Kimberlee Mae Hrywnak and Daniel Joseph Fazio, both of Dunmore.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 1807 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $112,476.37.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 1439 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $119,092.63.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 2006 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $105,860.11.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Independent Living Inc., Clarks Summit; a property in Blakely for $218,336.48.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 18 Leslie Drive, Scranton, for $156,143.67.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 1221 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $92,627.60.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 600 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, for $138,941.40.
• J & H Real Estate Ventures LLC, Scott Twp., to Keystone Community Resources Inc., Clarks Summit; a property at 513 Stafford Ave., Scranton, for $112,476.37.
STATE TAX LIEN
• Harvest Montage LLC, 7011 Shoppes Blvd., Moosic; $2,337.
• Stanley J. Exeter, Gino J. Merli Veteran’s Center, Scranton, letters of administration to Mary Ellen Gray, 1045 Water St., Moosic.
• Helene T. Rice, 508 Moltke Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Deborah M. Curatilo, 10 Cypress Court, Little Egg Harbor Twp., N.J.
• Betty A. Ross, also known as Betty Ann Ross, 119 Tuttle St., Fell Twp., letters testamentary to Ronald Ross, 99 Williams Ave., Carbondale.
• Richard Munley, 16 Hepplewhite Drive, Scott Twp., letters of administration to attorney Brian Munley, 5602 Morning Mist Drive, Harrisburg.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Michael Lawrence Apaliski, 22, 167 Pine St., Archbald, stopped Nov. 4 by Blakely police.
• Lorraine Pritchett, 49, 1255 Loomis Ave., Taylor, stopped July 8 by Taylor police.
• Frank John Topolski, 59, 21 Waterford Road, South Abington Twp., stopped March 16, 2017, by Throop police.
• Ashley Sheridan, 26, 511 Sanderson Ave., Olyphant, stopped June 3 by Olyphant police.
• Joseph Patrick Faltynowicz, 22, 1103 Dimmick St., Dickson City, stopped Feb. 3, 2017, by Dickson City police.
• Michael Hofmeister, 30, 112 Hemlock Drive, Clarks Summit, stopped Nov. 28 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Nicholas Joseph Anzelmi, 60, 382 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge, stopped Dec. 2 by Old Forge police.
• Richard Mack, 55, 410 Lily Lake Road, Dalton, stopped Aug. 2 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Christopher Richard Potter, 23, 113 Lakeside Park, Madison Twp., stopped July 15 by state police.
• Leon Lynn Silfee, 62, 575 Tirzah Road, Union Dale, stopped Oct. 20 by Forest City police.
• Idrissa Abdul Samake, 19, 1 College Road, Keystone College, La Plume, stopped Nov. 25 by state police.
• Edward Shadeek Earving, 30, 1016 Carmalt St., Apt. 2, Dickson City, stopped June 26 by Dickson City police.
• George Shibley, 33, 504 Mclean St., Dickson City, stopped Nov. 4 by Dickson City police.
• Ashley Sheridan, 27, 511 Sanderson Ave., Olyphant, stopped June 3 by Olyphant police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Jameson Holleran, 24, 2749 Stephens Road, New Milford, arrested Nov. 25 by Scranton police for possession of marijuana, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness and similar misconduct.
• Lynn Marie Hutchinson, 36, 104 River St., Apt. B, Carbondale, arrested Oct. 24 by Carbondale police for theft by deception/false impression and receiving stolen property.
• Lorraine Pritchett, 49, 1255 Loomis Ave., Taylor, arrested June 8 by Taylor police for a DUI, reckless driving, an accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property and careless driving.
• Matthew Peters, 29, 3648 state Route 247, Clifford Twp., arrested Nov. 27 by Carbondale police for use/possession of drug paraphernalia and intentionally possessing a controlled or counterfeit substance by a person not registered.
• Rachel Elizabeth Myerski, 23, 635 Edella Road, South Abington Twp., arrested July 9 by University of Scranton police for a DUI, an accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property, careless driving, reckless driving, driving while operating privileges are suspended or revoked and driving the wrong way.
• Yogesh Mongar, 19, 715 Moosic St., Apt. 1, Scranton, arrested Nov. 12 by Scranton police for a DUI, an accident involving damage to an attended vehicle or property and driving without a license.
• Addo M. Rojas-Batista, 39, 409 Palm St., Scranton, arrested Aug. 27 by Scranton police for a DUI, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and intentionally possessing a controlled or counterfeit substance by a person not registered.
• Joshua Thomas Walsh, 29, 141 Birkett St., Carbondale, arrested Sept. 2 by Carbondale police for a DUI, reckless driving and recklessly endangering another person.
• Amy Pietruszkiewicz, 39, 1506 N. Webster Ave., left apt., Dunmore, arrested Nov. 3 by Dunmore police for a DUI, reckless driving and recklessly endangering another person.
• Amanda Hartman, 20, 413 Marion St., Browndale, arrested Dec. 17 by Scranton police for a DUI, careless driving and purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of alcohol by a minor.
• Sherri A. Pettis, 38, 1263 state Route 2014, Clifford Twp., arrested Aug. 20 by Carbondale police for a DUI, accidental damage to an unattended vehicle or property and reckless driving.
• Douglas C. Davis, 32, 514 First St., Richmondale, arrested Oct. 13 by Carbondale police for a DUI, accidental damage to an unattended vehicle or property, failure to stop and give information or render aid, careless driving and reckless driving.
• Francis C. Christensen, 55, 5 N. Church St., Carbondale, arrested July 31 by Carbondale police for a DUI and driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked.
• Dominique Marquis Foley, 23, 418 Third St., Eynon, arrested July 5 by Jessup police for a DUI and reckless driving.
• Samantha Elizabeth Comes, 27, 709 Cemetery St., Mayfield, arrested Aug. 6 by South Abington Twp. police for a DUI, reckless driving and making repairs, selling or otherwise dealing in the use or possession of an offensive weapon.
• Hamza Elidrissi-Lamsarh, 22, 34 Williams St., N. Arlington, N.J., arrested May 18 by state police for a DUI, possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jordan Anthony Knapp, 19, 1331 State Route 2012, Clifford Twp., arrested March 16, 2017, by state police for a DUI, disregarding a traffic lane and careless driving.
• Zachary Ryan Traver, 25, 109 Ackerly Road, Clarks Summit, arrested Aug. 15 by South Abington Twp. police for a DUI and disregarding a traffic lane.
• Mustafa Abdalov, 20, 511 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, arrested July 18 by Scranton police for receiving stolen property.
• Lisa Jane Riotta, 35, 305 W. Grove St., Taylor, arrested July 23 by Scranton police for defiant trespassing.
• Jeffrey M. Kernoschak, 26, 193 Laurel St., Archbald, arrested July 23 by Scranton police for defiant trespassing.
• Keith Walsh, 41, 923 Union St., Apt/Suite 1C, Taylor, arrested Aug. 1 by Taylor police for resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief for damaging tangible property of another intentionally, recklessly or by negligence.
• Edward J. Chomko, 42, unknown address, arrested June 14 by Lackawanna County district attorney’s office, for use or possession of drug paraphernalia and intentionally possessing a controlled or counterfeit substance by a person not registered.
• Trevor Thomas Shaw, 18, 428 Rosetta Place, Union, N.J., arrested Nov. 29 by Roaring Brook Twp. police for possession of marijuana, the use or possession of drug paraphernalia and exceeding maximum speed limit.
• Mary Ann Lepera to Jeffrey W. McCoy et al., $167,000; Butler Twp.
• Olivia Ann Lombardo et al. to Megan L. Burger et al., $138,900; West Pittston.
• Michael W. Boback to Thomas P. Bedford et al., $83,500; Forty Fort.
• Grace A. Boris to Jenmy Baez Payero et al., $79,900; Wilkes-Barre.
• Benjamin S. Seybert et al. to Neil P. Seltzer et al., $128,000; Forty Fort.
• Emmett D. Jones III to Michael J. Snyder et al., $184,680; Wright Twp.
• Joseph L. Vullo et al. to John Robert Kratz et al., $250,000; West Pittston.
• Elizabeth Vanesko to King Real EState LLC, $113,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Thomas J. Deshisky Jr. et al. to Jeremy L. Chicalese et al., $117,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Wyoming Area School District to Sutton Creek Properties LLC, $100,000; Exeter Twp.
• Heritage Hills Estates Inc. to Andrew L. Hawley et al., $480,000; Dallas.
• Edward John Schellenberg III to Eberhard Faber et al., $210,000; Bear Creek.
• Kenneth J. Temborski et al. to Cassandra Jo Reyes Detwiler et al., $134,900; Conyngham.
• David A. Larrabee to Kevin Robert Bailey, $115,000; Butler Twp.
• Thomas D. Evans II Trust et al. to David Hartman et al., $170,000; Ross Twp.
Judge Carmen Minora, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Lonnie I Turner Jr., no address listed, $1,935; four months.
• Rafael Gonzalez, 342 W. Maple St., Hazleton, $2,840; 90 days.
• Robert Cheslaw, 121 S. Prospect St., $4,685; 30 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Yusuf Wright, Apt. B, 41 W. South St., Nanticoke, $8,045; in four cases.
• Joseph Schultz Jr., 31 Congo Lane, Wilkes-Barre; $1,972.
• John Karns II, 25 Valley Road, Berwick, $5,132; in two cases.
• Joharski Santos, 48 Hillside St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,628.
• Anthony Argento Jr., 704 Laurel Run East, Laurel Run; $1,100.
• Shalek Blacknell, 51 S. Welles St., Wilkes-Barre; $14,794.
• Michael Tinney Sr., 103 Downing St., Plymouth; $686.
• Michael Therriault, 414 Berwick St., White Haven; $350.
• William Tirva, 320 St. Mary’s Road, Mountain Top; $2,089.
• Keith Hazlak, 24 Arch St., Glen Lyon; $1,171.
• Brian K. Coolbaugh, 922 Main St., Avoca; $1,090.
• Raheem Armitage, c/o Suite 502, 48 S. Main St., Pittston; $1,100.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• John J. Malone et al. to Sean P. Twomey et al., $155,000; Wright Twp.
• Glenn Jenkins et al. to Plymouth Twp., $124,000; Plymouth Twp.
• K.D.G. Rental Inc. et al. to Fiordaliza Torres, $122,000; West Hazleton.
• Marijo Alexanderian Paulus et al. to James E. Golden Jr. et al., $110,000; West Pittston.
• Judy Yanchek et al. to Daniel Sosa et al., $105,000; Butler Street, Pittston.
• Casey A. Holcomb to Jeremy Christopher Wilhelm, $137,000; Ross Twp.
• Gary J. Fraber Jr. to Edward T. Brown IV et al., $310,000; Lehman Twp.
• Scott Parkhurst et al. to Ronald Boback Jr. et al., $97,500; Carverton Road, Kingston Twp.
• Pamela Kruczeck et al. to Kimberly Roberts et al., $96,500; Swoyersville.
• Kathie L. Robbins et al. to Ronald J. Yaron Jr. et al., $75,000; Huntington Twp.
• Chris Senczakowicz et al. to Joseph C. Henichek et al., $74,200; Warrior Run.
• Sabine A. Yantorn, 428 Willow Ave., Olyphant, letters of administration to Danielle F. Lennartz, same address.
• Shirley A. Smith, 1424 Short Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert J. Smith Jr., 510 W. Grace St., Old Forge, and Michael G. Smith, 118 Green Briar Drive, Spring Brook Twp.
• Mary Alice Powell, 1202 Reynolds Ave., Taylor, letters of administration to Duane L. Powell, same address.
• Christopher David Vincent and Anna Maria Lipperini, both of Moosic.
• Michael Anthony Lawrence Jr. and Brigid Grace Edmunds, both of Dunmore.
• Kathleen Maeve Neary and John Adam Gallone Jr., both of Scranton.
• Michael Anthony Lafratte and Sarah May Patchoski, both of Fort Wayne, Ind.
• Jorge Juan Correa Gonzalez and Yolanda Ramos Rodriguez, both of Taylor.
• Jennifer Lynn Dehaven and Peter Gilbert Lynch Jr., both of Richmondale.
• Sarah Elizabeth Lutkowski and Thomas Kevin Hill, both of Scranton.
• The estate of Marcella A. Morgan, by Patricia A. and Mary Louise Morgan, as co-executrices of the estate of Marcella A. Morgan, Carbondale, to Mieczyslaw Rudek, Ridgewood, N.Y.; two parcels in Carbondale for $140,000.
• Great American Oil Drilling Co. Inc., South Abingto Twp., to N&P Investment Group LP, South Abington Twp.; a property at Skyline Drive, South Abington Twp., for $835,000.
• Mary Louise DePietro, Dunmore, to Jeffrey M. Jacobson, Moosic; a property at Willow Street, Dunmore, for $62,500.
• Anson McPhail III, Scranton, to Platinum Touch Properties LLC, Kunkletown; a property at 518 520 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $64,000.
• Vincent J. and Diane Mary Musewicz, Scranton, to HF Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 431 Palm St., Scranton, for $33,000.
• Richard G. Boyle, Archbald, v. Michelle Boyle, Archbald; married June 3, 1995, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• James D. Hulsey, Midlothian, Texas, v. Amanda J. Hulsey, Clarks Summit; married Oct. 10, 2015, in Newton Ransom; John T. O’Malley, attorney.
• Lacey Woodrow-Houck, Scranton, v. Ethan E. Houck, Scranton; married Aug. 29, 2015, in Thornbury Twp; Ernest D. Preate Jr., attorney.
• Adji Mbengue Laubach, Scranton, v. Jeffrey S. Laubach, Greentown; married Nov. 8, 2002, in Pine Ridge, S.D.; pro se.
• Gina Capitano, Old Forge, v. Bernard Capitano, Old Forge; married Oct. 11, 2008, in Old Forge; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
• Michelle Felton, North Abington Twp., v. Michael Felton, Scott Twp.; married July 16, 2005, in Dalton; pro se.
• Tamatha Joan Bilardi, Scranton, v. Gerard Bilardi. Dickson City; married July 25, 2009, in Scranton; pro se.
• Megan Matis, Scranton, v. Matthew Matis, Scranton; married May 31, 2014, in Scranton; pro se.
• Kristin R. Summa to Linda D. Monk, $137,500; Bond Avenue, Swoyersville.
• Lisa D. Krzywicki to Tiffany A. Bet, $143,685; Murray Street, Forty Fort.
• Joseph Kyle et al. to Adam Jones et al., $95,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Douglas Harris et al. to Michael A. Dziak, $128,000; Dallas.
• Matthew O’Neil et al. to Frank Lambertino et al., $102,000; Foster Twp.
• Hung A. Le, Berwick; v. Van Thi Ngoc Nguyen, Benton.
• Tammi Bralczyk, Ashley; v. Adam Brazlczyk, Wilkes-Barre.
• Jennifer Smith, Edwardsville; v. Brian Burke, Edwardsville.
• Jessica Szumski Nice, Pittsburgh; v. Matthew Nice, Pittsburgh.
■ Charles J. Lavoie Jr. and Theresa S. Lavoie to Mills Sean Trust and Mills Carol Trust, property in Braintrim Twp. for $175,000.
■ David E. Dodge and Jennifer M. Dodge to Corey Kelley, property in Meshoppen for $100,000.
■ Wilma A. Gay, Douglas A. Gay, Janet E. Voda and Andrew R. Voda to Adrienne Deboer, property in Mehoopany Twp. for $125,000.
■ John M. Algar and Nicole J. Algar to Brandon T. Yager and Peter J. Yager Sr., property in Mehoopany Twp. for $40,000.
■ Peter Candrilli, Kristine A. Candrilli and Kristine Anne Conners to Gabriel T. Piselli and Adrienne M. Piselli, property in Eaton Twp. for $285,000.
■ Veronica A. Geerts, trustee, and Frey Barbara M. Trust to Joseph Gary Shepherd and Jacqueline Shannon Shepherd, property in Clinton Twp. for $132,900.
■ James Ian Simpson, Edinburgh, U.K., and Cindy Marie Miller, Dalton.
■ Thomas Balko, Meshoppen, and Disiree Nicole Carey, Meshoppen.
■ Jordan Rail, Tunkhannock. and Arielle D. Kovalick, Tunkhannock.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES APPEAR WEEKLY IN THE TIMES-TRIBUNE
■ Thomas Maron O’Malley and Katelyn Marie Perigard, both of Gig Harbor, Wash.
■ Abby Somers and Amy Rose Holland, both of Scranton.
■ Aaron Michael Sverduk, Lake Ariel, and Allisa Marie Linko, Throop.
■ Deanna Lynn Jurbala and Matthew Mark English, both of Scranton.
■ Louis George Calachino and Melissa Marie Shygelski, both of Dickson City.
■ William Robert Genello, Dunmore, and Nancy Mary Donrovich, Archbald.
■ Cesar Juan Rospigliosi, executor of the estate of Cesar Guillermo Rospigliosi, also known as Cesar G. Rospigliosi, Archbald, to TNT Foundations LLC; two parcels at 390 Academy St., Archbald, for $52,500.
■ Nay-Co LLC, Scranton, to David F. Alden and Ana I. Ugarte, Durham, N.C.; a property at 809 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $210,000.
■ Cheryl and Mark Gerrity, Clarks Summit, to Westminster LLC; a property at 924-926 Green Ridge St., Scranton, for $135,000.
■ Firestone LLC, Clarks Summit, to Cheryl Lynn Weller and Gloria K. Eglesia; a property at 906 Miles Ave., Dickson City, for $185,000.
■ Carl and Cynthia Snyder, Carbondale, to Daniel T. and Kathryn Snipes, Scott Twp.; two parcels at 185 Dundaff St., Carbondale, for $88,000.
■ Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Amber and Jennifer Kosakevitch, Peckville; a property at 385 Foxtail Village, Archbald, for $213,600.
■ William Golden, Lackawanna County, to Michael Anderson and Jacob M. Anderson, Lackawanna County, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 550 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $86,500.
■ USA HUD, Washington, D.C., to Charles and Regina Aronica, Dunmore; two parcels at 5041 Fifth Ave., Lake Ariel, for $115,000.
■ KML Law Group PC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Mario Diana; a property at 16-18 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, for $35,300.
■ David G. and Nancy P. Patrick, Lake Winola, to Anthony V. and Jessica L. Bowers, South Abington Twp.; a property at 21 White Birch Road, Glenburn Twp., for $254,000.
■ SC Realty Ventures LP to WW Norton & Co. Inc.; a property at 1000 Keystone Industrial Park Road, Throop, for $9,000,000.
■ Thomas J. and Susan M. Margotta, Robbinsville, N.J., to Tony R. Shy Jr., Harveys Lake; a property at 17 Golf Course Drive, Thornhurst Twp., for $72,500.
■ Margit A. Bareihs, individually and as trustee of Bareihs Family Trust, to Darell R. Fratamico Jr., Scranton; two parcels at 1926 E. Elm St., Scranton, for $217,000.
■ Valerie Dawn Weber, Waverly Twp., to Harry D. Buck Jr. and Karisa Zahornacky, Johnson, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 525 N. Abington Road, Waverly Twp., for $420,000.
■ Michael E. Ruddy to Michelle E. Smolskis; a property at 809 Throop St., Dunmore, for $100,000.
■ Ryan Wasko and Samantha Swingle, now by marriage Samantha Wasko, Scranton, to Amy Havenstrite, Scranton; a property at 321 N. Sumner Ave., Scranton, for $79,700.
■ Patricia Ann Kennedy, also known as Patricia A. Kennedy, and Paul Kennedy, Scranton, to Homestead Housing LLC, Jermyn; a property at 331 Phelps St., Scranton, for $79,900.
■ Simpson Weiss, California, to 602 Prescott LLC, Scranton; a property at 602 Prescott Ave., Scranton, for $80,000.
■ Hwa Tzea Chuang, South Abington Twp., to Arthur J. Catino III and Mia T. Robb, South Abington Twp.; a property at 502 Highland Ave., South Abington Twp., for $280,000.
■ Shannon Robinson, Throop, to David Grunza and Melissa Wolfe, Olyphant, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 801 Adams Court, Throop, for $32,500.
n Ken Santarelli Realty LLC, by Mary Veno, as executrix of the estate of Kenneth C. Santarelli, Peckville, to Gregory Berton Alleva-Cox, Archbald; a property at 188 Main St., Archbald, for $69,010.
n Lenore Meila, Columbus, Ohio, to Christopher and Cara Mia Lowe, Dunmore; a property at Throop Street, Dunmore, for $110,000.
n Robert E. and Eleanor K. Mullally, Jermyn, to Brian H. Mullally, Garden Grove, Calif.; a property at 610 Madison Ave., Jermyn, for $30,000.
n Dwayne Clark, Woodhaven, N.Y., to Isaac Jr. and Jayne Hebron, Philadelphia; two parcels in Scranton for $48,000.
n Linda J. and Monica Kaufman to Asumani Kasimu; a property at 1706 Academy St., Scranton, for $50,000.
n Amie Lovejoy, formerly known as Amie Singer, and Ralph Singer, to George E. and Robin Leschinsky; a property in Madison Twp. for $100,000.
n Bruno and Margarita Antenucci, Tunkhannock, to William Ahlers and Nancy Zink; a property at 220 Linden St., Unit 608, Scranton, for $55,000.
n Gravel Pond Townhouses Inc., Clarks Summit, to Carolee M. Tarapchak, South Abington Twp.; a property at 109 Cobblestone Lane, South Abington Twp., for $415,000.
n Ryan and Christine L. Davies, Archbald, to Paul Thomas Davies, Scranton; a property at 1709 Wayne Ave., Scranton, for $37,658.95.
n Bruce and Monica Marchegiani, Jessup, to Bruce M. Marchegiani, Jessup; a property at 909 Church St., Jessup, for $80,000.
n Attorney Daniel L. Penetar Jr., master-in-partition, Scranton, to Jose A. Valle Vega, Scranton; a property at 247 S. Keyser Ave., Scranton, for $60,000.
n William Watkins, Michele and William Kelly, all of Lackawanna County, to Jenna Fuller, Susquehanna County; a property at 344 Putnam St., Scranton, for $42,268.
n Robinson Close LLC, to James and Colleen Hartman, South Brunswick Twp., N.J.; a property at 2206 Robinson Close, Moosic, for $330,000.
n Peoples Security Bank & Trust, successor by merger to Penn Security Bank & Trust Co., Scranton, to Anthracite Assets LLC, Dunmore; a property at 224 Erie St., Dunmore, for $62,000.
n Assembly of God of Clarks Summit, now by change of name Assembly of God Clarks Green, Clarks Green, to Margaret A. Quinn, Clarks Green; a property in Clarks Green for $147,000.
STATE TAX LIEN
■ CAPAA of NEPA, trading as Creative and Performing Arts Academy of NEPA, 222 Wyoming Ave., Scranton; $1,499.57.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
■ FRH Maloney Enterprises Inc., 1711 Quincy Ave., Dunmore; $20,902.02.
■ Stella Fiakowsky, 400 Gleason Drive, Moosic, letters testamentary to Diane Koenig, 5070 N. Ocean Drive, Suite 6C, Riviera Beach, Fla.
■ Dorothy C. Tarhanich, 108 Morse Ave., Simpson, letters testamentary to Patricia Prince, 131 Main St., Vandling.
■ Walter Sands, 218 N. Main Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Kim A. Giombetti, the Ritz Building, 222 Wyoming Ave., Scranton.
■ Phyllis Scanzillo, also known as Phyllis A. Scanzillo, 824 Adams Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Ralph Turre, 3217 Carobeth Drive, Tobyhanna.
■ Deborah Cook, 220 N. Garfield Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Donna Marie Macavage, 1614 Swetland St., Scranton.
Judge Margaret Bisignani Moyle has issued the following bench warrants for failure to apear on fines and costs:
■ Ender Arias, 635 Harrison Ave., Scranton; $3,393.
■ Robert Neal Bell, 218 McAndrew Drive, Apt. C, Archbald; $8,772.50.
■ Anthony Bianco, 207 Oak St., Scranton; $2,188.
■ Marie Cadwell, 1102 Blair Ave., Scranton; $2,646.
■ Donald Robert Bradley, 520 Summer St., second floor, Old Forge; $1,893.75.
■ Fernando Calderon-Ortiz, 3133 Kinsington Ave., Philadelphia; $1,937.50.
■ Miguel Camargo, 1103 Scott St., Reading; $179.50.
■ Sarah Beth Carmen, 24 the Hideout, Lake Ariel; $782.50.
■ Jason Andrew Clark, 333 10th Ave., Scranton; $159.
■ Erasmo Corona, 130 Charles St., Middletown, N.Y.; $2,370.50.
■ Joseph Charles Senese, Rear 216 E. Grant St., McAdoo; $30,714.68.
• Paula Van Scoy et al. to Maxwell S. Cohen et al., $111,500; Swoyersville.
• Radmila Djordjevic to Cirilo Correa Brito, $94,000; Birbeck Street, Freeland.
• Josphe F. Acquaviva et al. to Robert Patrick Overbeck et al., $332,000; Hazle Twp.
• Christina Trust et al. to JP Morgan Chase Bank, $80,995; East Oak Street, Pittston.
• David A. Bolton et al. to Kenmarq LLC, $83,500; Hanover Twp.
• Wayne Allen Carey et al. to Douglas J. Vanston, $95,500; Foote Avenue, Duryea.
• James J. Leary to Maria C Piccillo, $280,500; Jenkins Twp.
• Gwen M. Keating to John A. Nash et al., $184,500; Ross Twp.
• Michael J. Thomas to Christina M. Lacey, $132,500; Ross Twp.
• Kenneth A. Bartal et al. to Tofik Gegu, $178,000; Butler Twp.
• Linda Drust to Jospeh A. Goodlavage et al., $136,600; West Pittston.
• Michael Walsh et al. to Brandon Jimmerson et al., $315,000;, Wright Twp.
• Robert Cepin et al. to Randall A. Craver et al., $100,000; Hazleton.
• Louis Baccanari et al. to Ross Scarantion et al., $97,700; West Pittston.
• American Industrial Resources Inc. to DHD IV LLC, $415,000; Hazleton.
• Evelyn Lloyd to Sarah C. Griffiths et al., $142,500; Fairview Twp.
• Bank of America et al. to Advanced Builderes General Contractor LLC, $76,000; East Sunrise Drive, Jenkins Twp.
• Paul D. DeAngelo to Donald J. Spevak Jr. et al., $210,000; Hazleton.
• Amy Jones, Drums; v. Mark Jones, Wilkes-Barre.
• William Randall, Hazleton; v. Robin Randall, Mountain Top.
• Kenneth D. Angradi, Sugar Notch; v. Cathy A. Angradi, Sugar Notch.
• Sarah Zimmerman, Berwick; v. Kimber Zimmerman, Nescopeck.
• Susan Donnelly, Harveys Lake; v. Matthew Donnelly, Graterford.
• Kevin Brobst, White Haven; v. Molly Brobst, Drums.
• Benjamin J. Berkheimer, West Hazleton; v. Brittany L. Veet, McAdoo.
• Edward J. Straub, Wapwallopen; v. Jacqueline T. Straub, Wapwallopen.
• Jeffrey D. Prescott, Dallas; v. Darlene Prescott, Dallas.
■ Geraldine Sharp and Bradley J. and Nicole Higgins, Dalton, to Matthew T. Pompey Jr., Clarks Summit; a property at 303 Elm St., Dalton, for $200,000.
■ Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB, doing business as Christiana Trust, not individually but as trustee for Carlsbad Funding Mortgage Trust, Irvine, Calif., to Helen Rudensky, Brooklyn, N.Y.; a property in Clifton Twp. for $60,000.
■ Nancy A. McManamon, Ipswich, Mass., to Nancy Kay McClintock, Scott Twp.; two parcels in North Abington Twp. for $230,000.
■ Qing Xiu Huang and Zhexiang Zou, Madison Twp., to Christina L. and David E. Moyer, Madison Twp.; a property at 3470 Madisonville Road, Madison Twp., for $198,181.
■ The Bank of New York Mellon, formerly known as the Bank of New York as successor to JP Morgan Chase Bank NA, as trustee for Asset Backed Funding Corp., asset-backed certificates, series 2005-HE1, West Palm Beach, Fla., to Michael & Rita 1 LLC, Shrewsbury, N.J.; a property at 323 Union St., Taylor, for $64,575.
■ Joseph Fox, Duryea, to Boccella & Daughters Real Estate LLC; a property at Rear 305 First Ave., Jessup, for $75,000.
■ Joann Eltringham, Scranton, to Thomas and Diane Malinchak, Carbondale; a property at Rear 1706 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $60,000.
■ Shelley A. and James D. Fayocavitz, South Abington Twp., to Kevin and Elisha A. Duffy, Johnson, Tenn.; 204 Marcaby Lane, South Abington Twp., for $447,500.
■ Stacey N. Schuh to Donald P. III and Ellen L. Shiffer; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $73,000.
■ James Woodworth, trustee of the Norman E. Woodworth and Claire D. Woodworth irrevocable personal residence trust agreement, dated April 26, 2010, Peckville, to Claire D. Woodworth, Peckville; a property in Scott Twp. for $78,000.
■ 1606 Sanderson Avenue Associates LLC, Clarks Summit, to OM Business Ventures LLC, Chula Vista, Calif.; a property at 711 Green Ridge St., Unit 6, Scranton, for $163,700.
■ Rail Realty Inc., Dunmore, to Mimi Holding LLC, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $50,000.
■ Denise Rotell, Eynon, v. Michael Rotell Jr., Archbald; married Oct. 5, 2002, in Olyphant; Hughes, Nicholls & O’Hara, attorney.
■ Amber Marie Elwood, Dunmore, v. Christopher Joseph Czankner, Dunmore; married Sept. 3, 2014, in Dunmore; pro se.
■ Victorina Goble, Old Forge, v. Jesse Goble, Lackawanna County; married Oct. 7, 2012, in Scranton; Andrew J. Katsock III, attorney.
■ Chenise Williams, Thornhurst, v. Anthony Williams, Thornhurst; married July 30, 1995, in Brooklyn, N.Y.; pro se.
■ Arianna J. Liquori, Scranton, v. Nicholas A. Rosa, Thornhurst Twp.; married Oct. 15, 2016; Megan P. Maguire, attorney.
■ Paulette Nestrick, Scranton, v. Robert S. Nestrick, Scranton; married Feb. 4, 1989; Anne Marie Howells, attorney.
■ Kimberly Perry v. Carmen Perry III.
■ Jennifer Guigma v. Issoufou Guigma.
■ David Murley v. Jill Marie Murley.
■ Monika Mojsa v. Arthur Richardson.
■ Gorden Thomas v. Brenda Thomas.
■ Jay Bipinchandra Bhatt v. Neha Jay Bhatt.
■ Luis Nunez Lopez v. Jesivette Gonzalez Ramos.
■ Patricia Rader v. Charles Rader.
■ Tressie Patuk v. John Patuk.
■ Arlene Jaquish v. Kevin Jaquish.
■ Michael Rider II v. Leah Rider.
■ Priscilla Townsend v. Michael Townsend.
■ Mark T. Mehall, 753 N. Main Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Christopher Mehall, 833 E. Elm St., Scranton.
■ Olivia Rae Heffinger Day, 111 Cherrywood Lane, Madison Twp., letters of administration to Maria Day, same address.
■ Linda Lee Tomcykoski, also known as Linda L. Tomcykoski, also known as Linda Tomcykosi, 1324 Heart Lake Road, Scott Twp., letters of administration to Alfred J. Tomcykoski, same address.
■ William John Nellis, 414 Leggett St., Scranton, letters of administration to Noreen Schofield, 2136 Kelly Ave., Scranton.
■ Daniel C. O’Brien, also known as Daniel O’Brien, 2009 Maplewood Road, Jefferson Twp., letters of administration to Gloria Kellogg, P.O. Box 397, Hamlin.
■ Peter G. Coyer, 618 Center St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Bridget M. Coyer and Patrick J. Coyer, same address.
■ Patrick Charles Orner and Melissa Ann Lasota, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Carl J. Pucylowski and Patricia L. Jones, both of Pocono Lake.
■ Justin Wentovich, 322 Jackson St., Olyphant, v. Shorn Walker, 1605 Pine St., Scranton, seeking an amount in excess of the Lackawanna County arbitration limits, plus punitive damages, interest and costs, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on Oct. 7 at approximately 2:32 p.m. on Harrison Avenue, Scranton; Sean P. McDonough, attorney.
Thomas John Turissini and Cecilia Scott.
Charlotte J. Mead and Jonathan Roskowski.
Amy L. Uzups and Brian Michael Woss.
Kathryn Lynne Allen and Michael Joseph Thomas.
Harry E. Halye and Maurene A. Contrady.
Kristen Jean Sacco and Richard Michael Ott.
Beshoy Baoud Fayez Daoud and Ashley Marie Desiderio.
Jessica Lynn Shreve and Alan G. Burridge.
Phillip Allen Kidd and Andrea Marie Bills.
Marissa Katelyn Howey and Brian Jeffery White.
John Luigi Carannanti and Jessica Lee Geisler.
Naomi Laura Alluni and Joshua Christopher Walker.
Keenan Thomas Dunnigan and Jacquelyn Lee Yurchak.
Ashley Kay Hagenbach and Gary Raymond Ceppa.
Kristal Leigh Smith and Joseph Anthony Ozark Jr.
Haeli Michele Fagan and Kevyn T. Hillard.
Erica L. Aponte and Gennaro A. Zangardi.
Amanda Ashleigh Spock and Jeremy Lee Ervin.
Christine Thomas and Greivin Conzalez-Nunez.
Rachael Lee Barletta and Dennis M. Buchman.
John Jeffery Wright and Melody Regina O’Neil.
William Paul McDaniel and Jasmina Nicole Rivera.
John Patrick McHale and Anna M. Koepke.
Caitlyn Rose Bevilacoua and Timothy Jacob Dymond.
Andrea Tirpak and Donald Michael Winder.
Ermino Medina Martinez and Catherine Stephany Pizarro Rosario.
Michael Jeffrey Rostkowski and Amanda Hughes.
Brandon J. Verdekal and Jenna Marie Diienno.
Rebecca Hilary Willner and Jon P. Petrochko.
David M. Burcicki Jr. and Devon L. Harter.
Jacklyn M. Lowe and Kevin John Schiel.
Evelin Lorena Casilla Martinez and Kevin Ross Donnelly.
Chelsea Ann Malloy and Ryan James Lee.
Kristen M. Noler and Edward Colarusso.
Kayla Ashley Morgan and Joseph John Lyons.
Synthia Lea Parlanti and Jared Michael Moshier.
Megan Rose Wilkinson and Alex John Sirkot.
Kelsey A. Worcester and Joseph Michael Shurmaitis.
Cindy Batista and Jose Miguel Zoquier.
Brandi Lee Ritz and Matthew David Breshock.
Edwardo Ramon Reyes Polanco and Ynes Cuello-Ramirez.
Clarivel de la Cruz and Wilfin Payan Ventura.
Charles J. Lavoie Jr. and Theresa S. Lavoie to Mills Sean Trust and Mills Carol Trust, $175,000; Braintrim Twp.
David E. Dodge and Jennifer M. Dodge to Corey Kelley, for $100,000; Meshoppen.
Wilma A. Gay, Douglas A. Gay, Janet E. Voda, and Andrew R. Voda to Adrienne Deboer, $125,000; Mehoopany Twp.
Peter Candrilli, Kristine A. Candrilli, and Kristine Anne Conners to Gabriel T. Piselli and Adrienne M. Piselli, $285,000; Eaton Twp.
Veronica A. Geerts Trustee and Frey Barbara M. Trust to Joseph Gary Shepherd and Jacqueline Shannon Shepherd, $132,900; Clinton Twp.
John M. Algar and Nicole J. Algar to Brandon T. Yager and Peter J. Yager Sr., $40,000; Mehoopany Twp.