- RSS Channel Showcase 1593690
- RSS Channel Showcase 2632569
- RSS Channel Showcase 6247106
- RSS Channel Showcase 3720152
- 09/15/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 09/17/18--21:00: Court notes 9/18/18
- 09/19/18--21:00: Court Notes 9/20/18
- 09/20/18--21:00: Court notes 9/21/18
Jodie Lee Wozniak, Wapwallopen and William Harold Hall, Wapwallopen.
Melissa Gregus, Freeland and Thomas Michael Marchetti, Freeland.
Ryan Gary Eckardt, Sheppton and Candace Elaine McAloose, Sheppton.
Shaina G. Hect, Kingston and Menachem M. Majesky, Kingston.
Samuel E. Colon, Hazleton and Marthina Altagracia Rodriguez Almonte, Hazleton.
Julie Ann Dennis, Washington, D.C., and Daniel Christopher Spicuzza, Washington, D.C.
Kristi D. Puterbaugh, Clayton, N.C., and Bernard Fredrick Banks III, Clayton, N.C.
Jacqueline M. Roberts, West Pittston and Justin Douglas Hall, West Pittston.
Jennifer Paredes Severino, Hazleton and Milan Stojsaljevic, Hazleton.
Emely Rodriguez Rodriguez, Hazle Twp. and Andy Mercado, Hazle Twp.
Kenaz Garriga, South Williamsport and Kattleng del Roasario Amarante, Hazleton.
Melissa Maria Roberts, Wilkes-Barre and Mark Allen Belles, Wilkes-Barre.
Joseph Casale III, Hughestown and Allison Victoria Lane, Hughestown.
Nina Maria Liguori, Laflin and John Evans Pappas, Laflin.
Ieshia Carol Ifill, Swoyersville and Wendemi Sawadogo, Bronx, N.Y.
Ciera Destyne McGraw, Plymouth and Matthew Louis Greenly, Newringgold.
Nicole Lynn Shilanskis, Hanover Twp. and Geary Michael Rinehimer, Hanover Twp.
Amber Leigh Smith, Mountain Top and Christopher Joseph Cox, Mountain Top.
Melissa Kathleen Wallace, West Pittston and Robert Francis Kile Jr., West Pittston.
Janice Marie Knorr, Bear Creek Twp. and David John Wagner, Exeter.
Darlene E. Shaw, Drums and Marcy J. Friendy, Drums.
Erwin Berte Riobuya, Hazleton and Buenaflor Ocampo, Hazleton.
David Earl Hargrave, Wilkes-Barre and Shirl Evans, Wilkes-Barre.
Courtney Raylee Shettle, Dallas and Elijahbleu Price, Dallas.
Gina Marie Musto, Pittston and Nickolas Vincent Altieri, Hughestown.
Crystal R. Iddings, Sweet Valley and Daniel M. Bower, Sweet Valley.
Amy L. Caldwell, McAdoo and Joseph G. Biggs, McAdoo.
Taylor Nicole Darby, Kingston and Matthew Ryan Borwick, Kingston.
Melinda Ann Maginley, New Milford and Ryan M. Maginley, Dallas.
Jenelle Bruno, Larksville and Brandon Michael Culver, Shickshinny.
Jacky Toriano Steplight, Dallas and Kamillia Tiafa Robinson, Philadelphia.
Peter A. Gunzerath, Hazleton and Deborah K. Midlick, Hazleton.
David Christopher Armellino, Kingston and Amber Elizabeth Baab, Kingston.
Cathy Scott, Wilkes-Barre and Bradley Burgess, Wilkes-Barre.
Chloe Amelia Isaacs, Mountain Top and Rahsheen Augustus Brewer, Wilkes-Barre.
Megan Marie McNulty, Centreville, Va., and Matthew Joseph Heffron, Centreville, Va.
Georgine Annette Meyers, Harveys Lake and Richard W. Faux, Harveys Lake.
• William R. Chapin Sr. et al. to Kingston Commercial Pennsylvania Owner LLC, $925,000; Wyoming Avenue, Kingston.
• William R. Chapin Sr. et al. to Kingston Commercial Pennsylvania Owner LLC, $460,000; Wyoming Avenue, Kingston.
• William R. Chapin Sr. et al. to Kingston Commercial Pennsylvania Owner LLC, $190,000; Rutter Avenue, Kingston.
• William R. Chapin Sr. et al. to Kingston Residential Pennsylvania Owner LLC, $1,430,000; East Walnut Street, Kingston.
• William R. Chapin Sr. et al. to Kingston Residential Pennsylvania Owner LLC, $1,070,000; East Walnut Street, Kingston.
• Renn M. Kasarda et al. to Patrick Holdings LLC, $275,000; Wyoming.
• LCN Real Estate Inc. to Turning Leaf Development LLC, $575,000; Wyoming.
• Dorothy Wysocki-Cote et al. to Paul Holl et al., $70,000; Pittston.
• Lorraine Elias to Steven G. Kepic, $125,000; Plymouth Twp.
• Judith Redington to Charles Lopz, $70,000; Harveys Lake.
• 525 East Main LLC to Amerco Real Estate Company, $1,350,000; East Main Street, Plains Twp.
• Robin Wirsing Black et al. to Ryan P. Duffy et al., $200,000; Swoyersville.
• Thomas K. Feissner et al. to Denny J. Minaya, $141,250; Hazleton.
• Michelle Wilkus et al. to Mary P. Dolon, $163,000; Hazleton.
• Mary Graul et al. to Dennis B. Gensel II, $162,000; Huntington Twp.
• Linda Jo Richards et al. to Daniel John DeNucci et al., $159,999; Dallas Twp.
• Danny R. Silvers et al. to Marianne C. Welsh et al., $200,000; Hanover Twp.
• David L. Sadowski et al. to Jeffrey N. Cardimona et al., $300,000; Hazle Twp.
• Rosa Rodriguez et al. to Luis A. Martinez, $106,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• John Jasionowicz III to Tarek Awad, $135,000; Fairview Twp.
• Amy Lynn Smith, Duryea; v. Edward George Smith Jr., Duryea.
• Maria Welitchko, Dallas; v. Michael Welitchko, Carlisle.
• Wesley Allen, Nanticoke; v. Jade Kamowski Allen, Nanticoke.
• Barbara L. Bell, Laflin; v. John J. Bell, Laflin.
• Maria Sullin, Freeland; v. Brian Sullin, Freeland.
• William Padilla III, Hazleton; v. Patricia Maisonave, Moonachie, N.J.
• Maria Nika, Hazleton, Hazleton; v. Predrag Peric, Third Lake, Ill.
• Turning Leaf Development LLC from FNCB Bank, $110,400; Colonial Drive and Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming.
• Turning Leaf Development LLC from FNCB Bank, $464,000; Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming.
• 300 Keystone Avenue from M&T Bank, $13,500,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Richard Velazquez from Honesdale National Bank, $80,750; Beech Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Susan Zeck from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, $105,000; Birch Road, Hazle Twp.
• Aimee Morris from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $82,600; Lakeview Drive, Ross Twp.
• Bernard J. Hine et al. from Service 1st Federal Credit Union, $71,500; Spruce Avenue, Plains Twp.
• Lisa A. Rustay from Service 1st Federal Credit Union, $166,000; Mossville Road, Fairmount Twp.
• Green Ridge Realty Company from Wayne Bank, $500,000; Winters Avenue, Hazle Twp.
• Christine M. Trusky et al. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $196,377; Warsaw Street, Swoyersville.
• Denny Minaya from Wells Fargo Bank, $137,013; North Wyoming Street, Hazleton.
• Sofia Renaud et al. from Mauch Chunk Trust Company, $350,000; West Butler Drive, Butler Twp.
• Mary P. Dolon Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $130,400; Candlewood Circle, Hazleton.
• Dennis B. Gensel II Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $129,600; Pinecrest Lane, Huntington Twp.
• Daniel John DeNucci et al. from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, $151,999; Westminister Drive, Dallas Twp.
• Lawrence J. Lorusso et al. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $87,500; Horton Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Marianne C. Welsh et al. from Honesdale National Bank, $160,000; Pine Run Road, Hanover Twp.
• Jeffrey N. Cardimona et al. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $300,000; Cayuga Circle, Hazle Twp.
• Luis A. Martinez Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $104,080; Elder Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Gogi Fitness Services LLC from Service 1st Federal Credit Union, $104,000; Elk Street, Hanover Twp.
Judge Tina P. Gartley, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, issued warrants for the following defendants for failure to pay child support:
Gerald McFadden, Apt. 404, 530 Exeter Ave., West Pittston; $40,003, five months.
Kevin Owens, c/o 231 W. Sherman St., Apt. 5, McAdoo, $3,105; five months.
Joseph Weikel, Apt. B, 1132 Spring Garden Ave., Berwick, $1,564; five months
David Nicholas, 110 N. Meade St., Wilkes-Barre; $29,295, nine months, three cases.
Troy Avery, 715 Mercer Ave., Kingston, $14,695; five months.
Casey Dixon, Birchwood Estates, 248 4th St., Exeter, $2,137; five months.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
John Carboni, 5 Crystal Lane, Barnesville; $4,174.
Justin Gargano, 1023 Spruce St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,242.
Amanda Barton, 1001 Roosevelt St., Apt. 7, Edwardsville; $10,689, in two cases.
Jerry Masi, 56 North St., Plymouth; $564.
Richard Smith, 58 E. Enterprise St., Glen Lyon; $822.
Thomas Ladamus, Apt. 101, 48 Carr Ave., Dallas; $3,535.
Josue Rivera, 363 South St., Wilkes-Barre; $2,306.
Javier Quintero, 300 Pennsylvania Ave., Wileks-Barre; $3,200.
Brett Cooley, 34 Maple St., Dallas; $4,647.
Kevin Smith, 5 Sans Souci Trailer Park, Hanover Twp.; $1,221.
Robert Slezak, 700 Suscon Road, Pittston; $10,518.
Jeffrey Accomando, c/o 130 S. Meade St., Apt. 2, Wilkes-Barre; $3,698.
Robert Piccarreta, 6103 Suntan Circle, Pensacola, Fla.; $1,156.
Taraiek Mitchell, c/o 18 ½ Wyoming St., Ashley; $2,771.
Jeniffer Viera, 142 Barney St., Apt. 1, Wilkes-Barre; $687.
Jerry Lewis, 60 Dirt Lane, Wapwallopen; $472.
Mark Penn, 200 Marvin Road, Shickshinny; $4,997.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Stephen A. Yaskewich et al. to James Anthony Yacowatz, $142,000; Foster Twp.
• Michelle Spayde et al. to John F. Zola, $115,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc. to Dawn M. O’Donnell et al., $89,750; Pond Hill Foundation Mountain Road, Conyngham Twp.
• Catherine Williams to Ricky J. Saunders et al., $70,000; Exeter Twp.
• Alan M. Pugh to Jenna Woychick, $120,500; Kingston Twp.
• Grace H. Kleintob to David Brian Wildner et al., $89,000; Huntington Twp.
• Kathi S. Flack Revocable Trust et al. to Philip Gager et al., $175,000; Orchard West, Dallas.
• Michael J. Kloton to Michael Raymond et al., $72,000; Lake Drive, Foster Twp.
• Richard B. Kowalski et al. to Charles Balogh et al., $210,000; Ross Twp.
• Stephen A. Ballo Jr. to Anthony Lovecchio et al., $95,700; Plymouth.
• Henrietta C. Whipple et al. to James A. Musto, $185,000; Lincoln Avenue, West Wyoming.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Obea Shrestha et al., $351,975; Butler Twp.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development et al. to Jenry D. Batista, $120,000; Snow Valley Drive, Butler Twp.
• Robert R. Shafer et al. to Joel Dorman et al., $158,000; Swoyersville.