- RSS Channel Showcase 9127809
- RSS Channel Showcase 2094714
- RSS Channel Showcase 3813214
- RSS Channel Showcase 4303020
Articles on this Page
- 06/14/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 06/14/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/14/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 06/15/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/16/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 06/17/18--21:00: _Court Notes 6/18/18
- 06/18/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/19/18--21:00: _Court Notes 6/20/18
- 06/19/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/20/18--21:00: _Court Notes 6/21/18
- 06/20/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/21/18--21:00: _Court Notes 6/22/18
- 06/21/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 06/21/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 06/14/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 06/14/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/15/2018
- 06/14/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 6/15/2018
- 06/15/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/16/2018
- 06/16/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 06/17/18--21:00: Court Notes 6/18/18
- 06/18/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/19/2018
- 06/19/18--21:00: Court Notes 6/20/18
- 06/19/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/20/2018
- 06/20/18--21:00: Court Notes 6/21/18
- 06/20/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/21/2018
- 06/21/18--21:00: Court Notes 6/22/18
- 06/21/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 6/22/2018
- 06/21/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 6/22/2018
• Kassandra M. Young, Zion Grove; v. Duane D. Young, Nuremberg.
• Richard A. Gallagher, Nanticoke; v. Tracy L. Gallagher, Blakesly.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Miroslaw Sochacki et al., $91,018.83; Hazle Twp.
• National Retail Properties Trust to 601 Church Street Properties LLC, $1,250,000; White Haven.
• Susquehanna Hazleton PA Landlord LLC to Station Partnership LP et al., $1,570,323; Hazleton.
• Gordon Dershimer et al. to J.J.M. Realty Inc., $220,000; Harveys Lake.
• Patrick Gallagher et al. to Joseph Ryan Magyar et al., $122,500; Exeter.
• Kristy Rollins et al. to Peter Eckman et al., $250,000; Jackson Twp.
• Sylvia A. Doria et al. to Erminio Medina Martinez et al., $117,000; Hazleton.
• Dillon Companies Inc. to TH Minit Markets LLC, $507,407; North Washington Street Wilkes-Barre.
• Turkey Hill LP et al. to TH Minit Markets LLC, $1,715,833; North Wilkes-Barre Boulevard, Wilkes-Barre.
• Federal National Mortgage Association et al. to Jeremy Corley et al., $150,000; Beaver Dam Road, Huntington Twp.
• Marita A. Paltjon et al. to Felicia M. Mella de Soriano et al., $92,000; Hazleton.
• Karen L. Wagner to Essa Bank & Trust, $155,800; Forest Road, Fairview Twp.
• Anne Libby et al. to Luzerne Bank, $100,000; Maltby Avenue, Swoyersville.
• Richard D. Lukasavage to Luzerne Bank, $175,000; Lakeside Drive, Harveys Lake.
• Eileen Loftus to Luzerne Bank, $70,000; Wyoming Avenue, Forty Fort.
• Yosef Yarmush et al. to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $220,000; Butler Street, Kingston.
• Kevin Brian Francis et al. to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $105,552; High Street, Pittston.
■ David Brian Mims and Annmarie Herne, both of Scranton.
■ Estate of Edeltrud Makowski, late of Scranton, by Paul K. Kipar, executor, and Paul K. Kipar, individually, Meshoppen, and David R. Kipar, individually, Meshoppen, to Kalinda Leggieri, Scranton, and Zachary Flesch, Scranton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 407 Wilbur St., Scranton, for $39,000.
■ Bradley M. and Nicole M. Turi, Lackawanna County, to Evonne Bell, Lackawanna County; a property at 736 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, for $136,000.
■ Garrett J. and Kathleen M. Swartz, Jefferson Twp., to Damian J. Edwards, Blakeslee; a property at 12 Victoria Lane, Jefferson Twp., for $200,000.
■ Rosemary Tallet, also known as Rosemary Tallett, Carbondale Twp., to Dawn Catherine Engroff, Carbondale; a property at 206 Gordon Ave., Carbondale Twp., for $67,980.
■ Jennifer S. Peters, Clarks Summit, executrix of the estate of Rosemary A. Ferguson, to Daniel and Carmen Muniz, Hazleton, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 135 Park Drive, Scranton, for $84,800.
■ Kathleen King Tatulli and Rose King Nealon, Moosic, to Dorothy Gioglio, Taylor; a property at 2417 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
■ Victoria C. Szumski, Olyphant, to Lauralee Sears, Dalton; a property at 925 Price St., Dickson City, for $77,500.
STATE TAX LIEN
■ DMK747 Inc., trading as the Avenue Restaurant and Catering, 216 W. Mary St., Old Forge; $139,869.72.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
■ Deborah Ann Raniella to James L. Strunk, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $114,500.
■ DSV SPV2 LLC to Lynn M. Ross and Tanya M. Cratsley, property in Falls Twp. for $41,500.
■ Karen Walker, Karen Karavitch and Albert E. Karavitch Jr. to Gary John Barnes Jr. and Mara L. Barnes, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $269,900.
■ Susan J. Carretta, executrix, Ruth B. Jones, deceased, Ruth Jones, deceased, Anthony Carretta, Warren R. Jones and Nancy M. Jones to Richard B. Daniels and Lynn G. Daniels, property in Lemon Twp. for $50,000.
■ Robert Clayton Perry and Annie Lynne Van Scoy, both of Hunlock Creek.
■ Jason Wayne Severcool, Tunkhannock, and Amanda Lynne Howlett, Springville.
■ Paul Jaymes Hunsinger and Kayla Cheyanne Lorino, both of Tunkhannock.
■ Tracy Joseph Kromko, Nicholson, and Stacey A. Harris, Clarks Summit.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES
APPEAR WEEKLY IN THE TIMES-TRIBUNE
■ James Rondell Crawford and Lynn Marie Yackobovitz, both of Taylor.
■ William Joseph Houlihan and Rebecca Lynn Proctor, both of Spring Brook Twp.
■ Stanley Thomas Chickey III and Amanda Marie Leonard, both of Scranton.
■ Bryan William Lance, Roaring Brook Twp., and Diana Butash, Throop.
■ Brianna Marie Pollack and David Patrick Krajewski, both of Archbald.
■ Stephen G. Selige Jr. and Ashley Ann Mackin, both of Clarks Green.
■ Torey Marie Mengoni and Robert DePaul Jordan, both of Dunmore.
■ Daniel Ryan Goetz and Danielle Christine Watson, both of Scranton.
■ Alisha Faye Marmo, Old Forge, and David Thomas Hudak, Scranton.
■ John R. Piwowarczyk and Dawn Marie Taldo, both of Carbondale.
■ Alexa Rose Hand and Donald Ryan Wasylyk, both of Peckville.
■ John T. Kane, Dunmore, and Julie Ann Ostroski, Harding.
■ Sean Patrick McAndrew and William Charles Canjar, both of Scranton.
■ David Joseph Lee and Felicia Marie Miller, both of Simpson.
■ Erika Ann Totsky, Fell Twp., and Raymond Joseph Mauro Jr., Carbondale.
■ Victoria Ashley Valvano and Cory James Hanson, both of Dalton.
■ Patricia Gillette and Damon Marcel Spady, both of Dunmore.
■ Glenn William Mayhugh and Amy L. Davis, both of Scranton.
■ Lawrence S. Pugliese, Scranton, and Jennifer Mary Kuhle, South Abington Twp.
■ Robert Hall and Marguerite Maloney, both of Dunmore.
■ Joseph H. Warfield Jr. and Jennifer Guigma, both of Peckville.
■ Marvin Paul Love, Kannapolis, N.C., and Karen Teresa Tumolo, Doylestown.
■ John W. and Jeffrey J. Lance, executors of the estate of Charlene Lance, Scranton, to SNREI LLC, Fairfield, Conn.; a property in Scranton for $47,100.
■ Surf Associates, Scranton, to JBAS Realty LLC, Jessup; a property at 225 Penn Ave., Scranton, for $400,000.
■ 236 Penn Partnership, Scranton, to JBAS Realty LLC, Jessup; two parcels in Scranton for $400,000.
■ Debra and Mark Alinoski, Factoryville; Alice and Michael Reuther, Pinellas, Fla.; Linda and William Walsh, Madison Twp.; Gail and Sean Georgia, Carlisle; and Paul E. Freach, by and through his agent, Debra Alinoski, to Lakpa C. and Dil C. Tamang, Scranton; a property at 3029 Colliery Ave., Scranton, for $120,000.
■ Gregory and Rosemary A. Steinberg, Dingman’s Ferry, to Outlook Design and Construction Inc., Hamlin; a property at Stonefield Drive, Jefferson Twp., for $47,500.
■ Terrence J. and Anita T. Brazill to Jon Beckley and Courtney Ostrowski; a property at 102 N. Skyline Drive, South Abington Twp., for $370,000.
■ John Penzone, Carbondale, v. Shannon Penzone, Greenfield Twp.; married Aug. 24, 2007; Joseph McGraw, attorney.
■ Angelica Poplawski, Scranton, v. Anthony Poplawski, Scranton; married Jan. 25, 1986, in Los Angeles, Calif.; Barbara J. Hart Justice Center, attorneys.
■ Pearl Mazur, also known as Pearl L. Mazur, 110 Mooney St., Olyphant, letters of administration to Joseph Tabor, same address.
■ Michael J. Russen, 229 Green Grave Road, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Suzan Russen, same address.
■ Anthony Simon, 116 S. Everett Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Christine E. Kondrosky.
■ Charles K. Cleveland, 1705 N. Sumner Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Charles T. Cleveland, same address.
■ Sarellen M. Cleveland, 1705 N. Sumner Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Charles T. Cleveland, same address.
■ Robert J. Ortiz, also known as Robert J. Clement, 1811 Cedar Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Anna Ortiz, 327 N. Evans Court, Scranton.
■ Jane B. Rozelle, 2 Spring Drive, Clarks Green, letters testamentary to Richard M. Rozelle, 1626 Forest Acres Drive, Clarks Summit, and Warren C. Rozelle, 234 Cornell Ave., Clarks Green.
■ Frederick A. Cooke, also known as Frederick Allen Cooke, 401 Penn Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Ralph L. Cooke, 31 Donald Ave., Middletown.
■ Agnes Josephite, P.O. Box 3, Fleetville, letters testamentary to Paul Josephite, P.O. Box 115, Fleetville.
Zachery Dustin Ridall, Nescopeck and Kayla L. Whitenight, Nescopeck.
Penny Marie Kaiser, Coal Twp. and William Joseph Low Sr., Nescopeck.
Julianna Marie Nat, Pittston and Cody John Poder, Pittston.
Crystal Lynn Valyo, Hunlock Creek and David Edwin Hall III, Hunlock Creek.
Lena Christine Rinkus, West Hazleton and John Robert Quinn Jr., West Hazleton.
Tara Anne Panaway, Wilkes-Barre and Jeffrey Dunn Prescott, Dallas.
Nicole Lynn Herring, Conyngham and Kyle W. Schmoltze, Conyngham.
Maria Zunilda Melenciano Marte, Hazleton and Tayou Tapchom Armand Viossat, Drums.
Corey David Coolbaugh, Bear Creek Twp. and Regina Mary Cardell, Bear Creek Twp.
Dustin Spring, West Wyoming and Lindsey J. Pucilowski, West Wyoming.
Eliany Bravo, Hazleton and Emmanuel Jimenez-Acosta, Hazleton.
Ana Dolores Ferreira, Hazleton and Sergio Anthony de Jesus Martinez Morrobel, Hazleton.
Sean Bonilla, Nescopeck and Teresa Marie Robbins, Nescopeck.
Kimberly A. Weidlich, Pittston and William D. Groom, Pittston.
Christina Mary Agnes Mason, Wilkes-Barre and Robert George Gregory, Wilkes-Barre.
Aaron York, Swoyersville and Sharon Lee Turner, Swoyersville.
Adam Holena, Scranton and Danielle Angela Olenginski, Shavertown.
Liz Katherine Rivera Torres, Hanover Twp. and Juan Miguel Cordero, Hanover Twp.
Frank E. Silsby, Larksville and Tonya Petrick, Larksville.
William Kenneth Petriga, Larksville and Kaaren Louise Delaney, Larksville.
Oscar Armando Rodriguez, Hazle Twp. and Netty Michelle Diaz Montero, Hazle Twp.
Ryann Marie Duffy, Wilkes-Barre and Thomas R. Calore, Wilkes-Barre.
Jolene Alyssa Blank, Avoca and Brian S. Clark, Avoca.
Noelle Christine Androne, Wyoming and Jeffrey Allen Serafin, Wyoming.
Tanya Marie Belcher, Forty Fort and Kristopher Robert Barron, New Milford.
Aaron J. Littzi, Plains Twp. and Brianna Miriam Depierro, Kingston.
Kasey Erin Corbett, Dallas and Justin David Saraka, Dallas.
Keith Andrew Jescavage, Flower Mound, Texas, and Mary Jean Dragon, Pittston.
Derek Jankowski, Mountain Top and Marilyn Ann Derolf, Mountain Top.
Annette Rose Lynn Wyrick, Jenkins Twp. and Ronald Albert Ribaudo Jr., Jenkins Twp.
Cary Anne Wielgopski, Ashley and Forest W. Hawkins, Ashley.
Katrina Sue Yermal, Hazleton and Kristopher Earl Paisley, Hazleton.
Jonathan Paul Kresge, Quincy, Mass., and Charlene Marie Adzema, Quincy, Mass.
Ashley Lynn Boehmer, Sugarloaf and Ryan J. Horensky, Sugarloaf.
Sarah Elizabeth Effross, Stroudsburg and Clint Daniel Davis, Stroudsburg.
Shannell Gloria Griggs, Syracuse, N.Y., and Givonni Eddie Butler, Passaic, N.J.
Jeanette Louis Zeller, Glen Lyon and Kenneth Gene Higgins, Glen Lyon.
Jose Angel Albino Pacheco, Hazleton and Denissemar Velez Lopez, Hazleton.
Diana E. Graham, Philadelphi and Andre Donta Kinard, Dallas.
Lisa M. Hockenberry, Shippensburg and Gerald S. Preston, Dallas.
Shawn D. Donnelly, Berwick; and Monica Lee Dennison, Zion Grove.
Alex Luke Ellsworth, Harding; and Alyssa Ann Zekoski, Harding.
Kimberly Ann Martini, Drums; and Anthony Joseph Baran, Sugarloaf.
Jonathan Martin Smith, Nanticoke; and Lorenza Marie Tuccinardi, Nanticoke.
Mark Aason Hinrichs, Kingston; and Kaitlin E. Perry, Kingston.
Sharon Kay Griffin, West Pittston; and Robin Leslie Griffin, West Pittston.
Katiusca Margarita Melo de Rodriguez, Hazleton; and Dinaldo del Rosario Amarante, Hazleton.
Adriana Nicole Adamczyk, Mountain Top; and Philip Michael Malay, Mountain Top.
Zachary Dennis Briggs, Painted Post, N.Y.; and Celeste Dawn Perry, Berwick.
Shaun Michael Ogin, Mountain Top; and Jessica Lee Burridge, Mountain Top.
Monique Ivette Oldham, Hazleton; and Milan Stojanovic, Hazleton.
Charlene Anne Keefe, Hanover Twp.; and Marshall W. Warman, Harding.
Najah Mahasin Evans, Wilkes-Barre; and Maxwell Anthony Chambers, Berwyn.
Kelley Marie Kemp, Mountain Top; and Michael Craig Gardner, Mountain Top.
Antonio Tlatenchi Martinez, Wilkes-Barre; and Irene Torres Vazquez, Wilkes-Barre.
Aaron Paul Lipinski, Hazleton; and Alexandra Lynn Schlack, Hazleton.
Bryanna Lee Vega, Bushkill; and Tyler Chance Welch, Galt, Calif.
Virginialeah Steele, Pittston; and Howard William Richards, Pittston.
Kimberly S. Menta, Bear Creek Twp.; and Anthony P. Chairge, Bear Creek Twp.
Anne M. Griffiths, Gouldsboro; and Rodney John Shuleski, Gouldsboro.
Paul Michael Green, Kent, Wash.; and Yaneris Hernandez Guzman, Kent, Wash.
Michael Joseph Evanofski, Wilkes-Barre; and Kayla Lee Weaver, Plains Twp.
Samantha Rose Heck, Charlotte, N.C.; and Adam Christopher Bogumil, Charlotte, N.C.
Anthony J. Papeika, Duryea; and Chelsea Lynne Radle, Duryea.
• Deborah Ann Raniella to James L. Strunk, $114,500; Tunkhannock Twp.
• DSV SPV2 LLC to Lynn M. Ross and Tanya M. Cratsley, $41,500; Falls Twp.
• Karen Walker, Karen Karavitch, and Albert E. Karavitch Jr. to Gary John Barnes Jr. and Mara L. Barnes, $269,900; Tunkhannock Twp.
• Susan J. Carretta Excx., Ruth B. Jones, Decd., Ruth Jones, Decd., Anthony Carretta, Warren R. Jones, and Nancy M. Jones to Richard B. Daniels and Lynn G. Daniels, $50,000; Lemon Twp. for $50,000.
• EX Realty LLC to ESSA Bank & Trust, $75,000; Pierce Street, Kingston.
• 601 Church Street Properties LLC to ESSA Bank & Trust, $500,000; Church Street, White Haven.
• Station Partnership LP et al. to Peoples Security Bank and Trust Company, $1,100,000; Hazleton.
• David A. Carl et al. to Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania, $100,000; South Mountain Boulevard, Wright Twp.
• William Krah Jr. to Honesdale National Bank, $160,000; Wood Street, Duryea.
• Michael F. Kraynak et al. to Citizens Bank, $134,400; Slocum Street, Forty Fort.
• Gary A. Okun to Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, $250,000; Hollywood Avenue, Plains Twp.
• Jeane Torony et al. to Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, $250,000; Maple Street, Plains Twp.
• George J. Pembleton to Wayne Bank, $76,000; East Vaughn Street, Kingston.
• Nina Marie Magyar e tal. to UFCW Federal Credit Union, $116,350; Exeter Avenue, Exeter.
• Ermino Medina Martinez et al. to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $114,880; Peace Street, Hazleton.
• Kent Straub to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $163,930; Fire Hall Road, Huntington Twp.
• Ryan Degillio et al. to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. et al., $116,758; Union Street, Exeter.
• Terry H. Ogle et al. to Luzerne Bank, $103,000; Wyoming Avenue, Forty Fort.
• John M. Radosta et al. to Branch Banking and Trust Company, $130,000; Lawson Place, Conyngham.
• Amy Corley et al. to First National Bank of America, $112,500; Beaver Dam Road, Huntington Twp.
• Stanley Gonzalez et al. to First Columbia Bank & Trust Company, $70,000; East 3rd Street, Salem Twp.
■ Zachary Thomas Flesch and Kalinda Marie Leggieri, both of Scranton.
■ Ronald James Strulic, Scranton, and Stephanie Ludwick-Pisula, Laceyville.
■ Jason Jeffrey Orlando and Tina Marie Chapman, both of Scranton.
■ Michael Jerome Pasukinis and Mary Margaret Calahan, both of Scranton.
■ Mohamad Naeem Halayqa and Sherene Samir Mohammad, both of Scranton.
■ William H. III and Tara James to John P. Dean; a property at 832 Laconia Circle, South Abington Twp., for $242,000.
■ Joseph J. and Nancy M. Olszewski, Langhorne, to Amy R. and Leopold W. Kintner, Emmaus; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $177,500.
■ William T. and Barbara Venosh Jones to Autumn Laske; a property at 122 Woodside Drive, Clarks Summit, for $176,500.
■ Diane Karwaski, Scott Twp., to Kyle W. Goldovich, Peckville; two parcels at 62 Commerce Drive, Scott Twp., for $225,000.
■ Villa Inc., Old Forge, to Jason C. and Amy Washo, Scranton; a property in Old Forge for $65,000.
■ James and Lois Henehan Family Living Trust to John Paul Miller; a property at 518 River St., Scranton, for $80,000.
■ Anne G. Zuby, deceased, by and through her executor, Gary F. Zuby, and Gary F. Zuby, individually, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scranton, to Douglas A. Russell and Stephanie Polhamus, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, now or formerly of Scranton; a property at 611 Pear St., Scranton, for $122,430.
■ Travis and Melinda Mason, South Abington Twp., to Melissa Blanchard, Penn Forest Twp.; a property at 178 Edgewood Drive East, South Abington Twp., for $268,300.
■ Gravel LLC, Clarks Summit, to Gravel Pond Townhouses Inc., Clarks Summit; a property in South Abington Twp. for $30,000.
■ Peoples Security Bank and Trust, also known as Peoples Security Bank and Trust Co., successor by merger to Penn Security Bank and Trust Co., Scranton, to SS Rentals LLC, Moscow; four parcels in Scranton for $80,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
■ Ronald F. Stacey, deceased, 609 Townhouse Blvd., Scranton; $29,658.77.
■ John V. Summa, 415 Foote St., Dunmore; $115,200.23.
■ Jason and Tammy Kelley, 110 Route 106, Greenfield Twp.; $45,663.74.
■ Wholesale Alpaca Products Com LLC, 441 Carbondale Road, Scott Twp.; $2,314.50.
■ Patricia A. Heuer, 10 Hart Place, Carbondale, letters of administration to Carol Ann Mondello, 60 Tinker Brook Road, Clifford Twp.
■ Robert R. O’Neill, 175 Wilbur St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Janet A. O’Neill, same address, and Anthony J. O’Neill, W 4191 County Road D, Peshtigo, Wis.
■ Robert J. Boyko, also known as Robert J. Boyko Sr., 213 Templeton Drive, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Barbara A. Bayne, 318 Earl Lane, Kunkletown.
• Patrick J. Muller et al. to Edward Olexa et al., $410,000; Rice Twp.
• Dolores Rinehimer et al. to Bonita Bradley, $108,050; Slocum Twp.
• Victor J. Smith et al. to Travis Debona, $130,003; Dallas.
• John C. Loucks et al. to Stacey Woodard et al., $420,000; Bear Creek.
• Nina Menichelle to 916 Primrose LLC, $88,000; Primrose Court, Exeter.
• Albert D. Condusta et al. to Delbert J. McDermott III et al., $175,000; Kingston.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $80,991.29; Bear Creek Twp.
• Joseph P. Pugliese et al. to Donald D. Langdon et al., $198,000; Wyoming.
• Marcin Brzozowski et al. to Frantz J. Simeon, $86,500; Hanover Twp.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $137,693.46; Bear Creek Twp.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $114,324.27; Bear Creek Twp.
■David Andrew Drucker and Serena Camille Monaghan, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Robert Paul Reese Jr., Clarks Summit, and Krista Ann Archibald, Jessup.
■ Stephen Frederick Leo and Leite Sheron Marques, both of Orlando, Fla.
■ Brandon Joseph Biglin and Jennisias Rishel Rafferty, both of Olyphant.
■ Daniel Alvarez and Priscilla Eliss Centeno, both of Scranton.
■ Alexis Eleanor White, Madison Twp., and Mark Matthew Glowinski II, Renton, Wash.
■ Wellington C. and Alexa Brown, Clarks Summit, by and through attorney Joseph D. Burke, trustee in receivership, to James H. Cedar Jr., Gainseville, Fla.; two parcels in South Abington Twp. for $237,500.
■ Donald K. and Diane M. Kravetz, Thornhurst Twp., to Meggin Brown, Scranton; a property in Thornhurst Twp. for $140,000.
■ Phillip L. and Robin L. Angus, Scranton, to National Residential Nominee Services Inc., Eden Prairie, Minn.; a property in Scranton for $173,500.
■ National Residential Nominee Services Inc., Eden Prairie, Minn., to Diane Karwaski, Scott Twp.; a property in Scranton for $173,500.
■ Carol Ann Tokash, Scranton, to Eridania E. Abreu Echavarria, Lackawanna County; a property at 117 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $46,500.
■ Kenneth A. and Dana Abbott to Christina Howell; a property at 220 1st St., Blakely, for $92,500.
■ Susan M. Nichols, both as executrix of the estate of Charles F. Maddi and also as executrix of the estate of Lillian Saracino, to Lynsey and Edward Lastauskas, Archbald; a property at 417 Dogwood Drive, South Abington Twp., for $181,000.
■ Joshua Michael and Jessica Lynn Levine to Thomas Anthony Langan Jr. and Kristen Lauren Epting; a property at 1012 Chapin Drive, Glenburn Twp., for $391,000.
■ Jody Fanning and Lindsey Fanning, formerly known as Lindsey Hanna, South Abington Twp., to William J. Jr. and Kristen S. Strong, Clarks Summit; a property at 1220 Audobon Drive, South Abington Twp., for $316,500.
■ Estate of Marjorie O. Schofield, also known as Marjorie Schofield, by Gary M. Flood, Honesdale, to Jenn Medina, West Milford, N.J.; a property at 12 Reynshanhurst St., Carbondale, for $50,000.
■ Mikhail and Svetlana Berlin, Scranton, to Joseph McIntyre, Moscow; a property at 124 Florida Ave., Scranton, for $77,000.
■Jeffrey M. Young, also known as Jeff Young, 618 Pear St., Scranton, letters of administration to Theresa Marie Young, same address.
■ Judith and James Clark, 150 Edgewood Drive West, Clarks Summit, v. John Resauit, Apt. 6, Veterans Drive, Dunmore, and Thomas Burke, 298 Pine Grove Road, Newfoundland, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs on one count and an amount in excess of $50,000, plus interest and costs on one count, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident at approximately 11:23 a.m. on Sept. 28, 2016, at 106 Homestead St., Dunmore; Vincent S. Cimini, attorney.
■ Rosemary Corker, 722 state Route 92 North, Tunkhannock, v. ABM Industries Inc., 2528 Quakertown Road, Upper Hanover; Parking Authority of the City of Scranton, 340 N. Washington Ave., Scranton; Community Development Properties, Scranton, Inc., 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, Del.; and National Development Council, 1 Battery Park Plaza, Suite 710, New York, N.Y., seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interest, punitive damages, costs and other such relief the court deems just and proper, for injuries suffered by the plaintiff April 25, 2017, when the plaintiff was ascending the stairs of the Linden Street Parking Garage and was injured as a result of the defective and dangerous conditions of the second step; Vincent S. Cimini, attorney.
Senior Judge Carmen Minora, presiding Wednesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendant jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Michael Laganoski, no address listed, two cases, $14,244; 358 days.
• Michael Lamas, 215 Robert St., Nanticoke; $818, 30 days.
• Eric Dotzel, 206 Johnson St., Wilkes-Barre Twp.; $10,172, 176 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Oscar Ramirez, 20 E. 9th St., Hazleton; $1,279.
• Christopher Alford, 827 Centre St., Freeland; $1,347.
• Norberto Ogando, 50 Catlin St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,853.
• Lee Speary, 401 S. River St., Wilkes-Barre; $3,267.
• James Harvey, 205 Eagle Lane, Harveys Lake; $1,256.
• Kyle Brown, 35 Barber St., Exeter; $3,608.
• Andrew Carter, 2004 Mark Drive, Hanover Twp.; $574.
• Lenin Encarnacion, 511 E. Diamond Ave., Hazleton; $5,522.
• Leonard Wasmanski Jr., c/o 163 N. Main St., Plains Twp.; $9,502.
• Cory Harvey, 205 Eagle Lane, Harveys Lake; $10,502.
• Lauren Lockman, 4 Lawrence St., Edwardsville; $783.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $446,371.37; Bear Creek Twp.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $198,421.97; Bear Creek Twp.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $215,091.91; Bear Creek Twp.
• Greg Riebel et al. to Forest Pond LLC, $123,359.63; Bear Creek Twp.
• Susan M. Smith to Connie M. Toporcer et al., $178,000; Lehman Twp.
• M&T Realty Inc. to Lisa A. DeAngelo et al., $120,000; Hazleton.
• Juan D. Caba Cruz et al. to Gladys Alduey et al., $132,500; Hazleton.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to James Ney et al., $297,900; Butler Twp.
• Maureen Rutski et al. to Angel Rista, $145,000; East Chestnut Street, Hazleton.
• Paul J. Sedlak Jr. et al. to Thomas P. Morris et al., $305,000; Kingston.
• Jean Ceklosky et al. to 1287 Washington Street LLC, $100,000; North Washington Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Ladye Gerle Sicurella to Beverly A. Figlerski, $105,000; Nanticoke.
• Toni A. Steinson et al. to Tara M. harmonosky et al., $287,000; Fairview Twp.
• Chrisali Enterprises Inc. to AGG Global LLC, $128,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Catherine Gibblets to Daniel Scatena, $92,000; River Street, Pittston.
■ Adam Joshua Kashuba, Blakely, and Emily Suebeth Wilson, Clarks Summit.
■ Victor Junier Cruz Rodriguez and Cecilia Jesahel Campuzano Mera, both of Moosic.
■ Anthony Singh, South Ozone Park, N.Y., and Sarah Parvattie Sewah, Scranton.
■ Vimixa Jayeshbhai Patel, Dunmore, and Milankumar Rashmikant Patel, Jersey City, N.J.
■ Jennifer Marie Benson and Danielle Renee Scott, both of Olyphant.
■ Thomas M. and Christina W. Barrett, Lackawanna County, to Alexandra K. Loder, Tunkhannock; a property at 109 Upper Knapp Road, Clarks Summit, for $185,000.
■ Michael and Luz M. Booth, Old Forge, to Frank and Judith Mawn, Dunmore; a property at 135 Second St., Old Forge, for $112,000.
■ SPQR Holdings LLC, Dunmore, to CMARQ LLC, Scranton; a property at 509 Monroe Ave., Scranton, for $270,000.
■ SPQR Holdings LLC, Dunmore, to CMARQ LLC, Scranton; a property in Scranton for $130,000.
■ Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, Coral Gables, Fla., to Mark Cerminaro and Sergey Sidelnikov; a property at 119 Reeves St., Dunmore, for $38,000.
■ Colette Trail, Bethany, to Herb and Chassidy Babcock, Waymart; a property at 21 Park St., Carbondale, for $42,000.
■ Frances M. Coyne, Greenfield Twp., to Emily M. Nebzydoski, Pleasant Mount; a property at 177 Lake View Ave., Greenfield Twp., for $305,000.
■ Veronica Watson, executrix of the estate of Richard J. Richardson, Throop, to Thomas and Anita C. Bizzaro, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 902 Washington St., Throop, for $84,000.
■ Jozef and Danuta Baran to Douglas II and Rebecca Milton; a property at 2511 Olyphant Ave., Scranton, for $117,000.
■ John R. and Neha D. Deoupuria to Kevin S. and Shawna L. Perry; a property at 2520 Collery Ave., Scranton, for $187,000.
■ Robb B. Allen and Lisa A. Konzelman, co-executors of the state of Robert E. Allen, Glenburn Twp., to Jenna Carmichael, Hanover Twp.; a property at 208 Willow Road, Glenburn Twp., for $245,000.
■ Jeanine S. Marino and Marianne Wowk, personal representatives of the estate of Lorraine V. Ferret, Old Forge, to Robert Joseph Jr. and Tammy Lynn Mies, Boonsboro, Md.; a property at 400 McClure Ave., Old Forge, for $185,000.
■ Peter and Denise Bonacuse and Sharon Ferraro, Scranton, to Felipe Modesto, Scranton; a property at 927 Mt. Vernon Ave., Scranton, for $68,900.
■ Jason M. Lane to Robert and Marissa Barcola; a property at 210 Charles St., Old Forge, for $101,500.
■ Vera Bavun, Bethany, and Mary Patricia Jennings and Jane Ann Martin, Honesdale, to Heather N. Newton, Dickson City; a property at 623 Delaware St., Mayfield, for $63,500.
■ Francis A. and Kimberly M. Hoehle, Harford Twp., to Tyler Chesko, Archbald; a property at 171 Rear Main St., Archbald, for $157,000.
■ Richard S. and Lisa Bouselli to Carol Matassa; a property at 214 Rear S. Main St., Taylor, for $76,800.
■ O&F Centennial Association LP to Robert Garfield Jones III and Alicia Bracey; two parcels in Covington Twp. for $36,500.
■ Eugene and Ellen Eiden, Scranton, to David Palmer, Mount Pocono; a property at 638 River St., Scranton, for $66,500.
■ Karla Farina, Jefferson Twp., v. Frank Farina, Jefferson Twp.; married Aug. 26, 2006, in Eynon; Craig P. Kalinoski, attorney.
■ Rose Ludka, also known as Rose M. Ludka, 1022 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Mary Ann Tomasetti, 20 Benedict Ave., Danbury, Conn.
■ Joseph H. Campagna, 19 Nadine Lane, Thornhurst, letters testamentary to Joann M. Cistone, 1471 Buck Hill Drive, Southampton.
■ Isael Ramirez Rivera, also known as Isael Ramirez, 121 Geroge Drive, Jessup, letters of administration to Ivette Rivera Gonzalez, Las Marías, Puerto Rico.
■ Joseph John Abda III, also known as Joseph J. Abda III, 117 Chestnut St., Apt. A., Dunmore, letters of administration to Joseph J. Abda IV, same address.
• Property Managers Corporation to Gas Global LLC, $149,000; South Welles Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Robert T. Broghamer et la. to Andrew Stambaugh et al., $117,000; Forty Fort.
• Kenneth J. Temborski to Denni F. Cruz, $140,000; North Broad Street, West Hazleton.
• William Stets Jr. to David Vanmaanen et al., $142,000; West Pittston.
• Mary Pat Duffy et al. to Phillip F. White et al., $95,000; Hughestown.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Joachim P. Licameli, $71,776.68; Hazle Twp.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Felix P. Galan et al., $73,683.16; Hazle Twp.
• Patrick Deats et al. to John M. Chakan et al., $269,000; Kingston Twp.
• MTGLQ Investors LP to Mateo de Los Santos et al., $77,200; Wilkes-Barre.
• Kristian D. Vanderzee et al. to Eagle Rock Resort Company, $76,659; Black Creek Twp.
• Shannon K. Gong to Michael Cicioni et al., $280,000; North Greenbriar Road, Butler Twp.
• Patti L. Wright to Anthony E. Iorio Jr., $70,000; Kingston.
• Charles Salvo et al. to Jessica A. Khalil et al., $164,000; Yatesville.
• John L. Rossi et al. to Kelly Jones, $250,000; Butler Twp.
• Jeffrey R. King to Fernando Bodon Jr. et al., $125,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Connie Toporcer to Tyler J. Kerlavage et al., $170,000; Nuangola.
• Edward A. Benkoski et al. to Lorianne M. Masi, $95,000; Bear Creek Twp.
• Jayne Derby et al. to Erik Duda et al., $113,830; Larksville.
• Linda A. Prete et al. to Joseph Raymond Rodriguez III, $130,000; Hazle Twp.
• Brian S. Garmer to Viking Real Estate LLC, $107,500; Forty Fort.
• Remard Holdings LLC to L&R Holdings LLC, $78,500; Wilkes-Barre.
• Zhanna Turyanytsya et al. to Randy Winter, $99,500; Wilkes-Barre.
• Timothy F. Dymond et al. to Daniel J. Brown, $120,300; Kingston Twp.
• Patricia Bekanich et al. to Carole Anne Thompson et al., $90,000; Dupont.
• Patricia Ann Schillaci et al. to Lucille Faber, $140,000; Exeter.
• John F. Sullivan et al. to Laura A. Storm et al., $391,000; Fairview Twp.
• Erik Kordsmeier et al. to Braden V. Beamer, $97,500; West Wyoming.
■ Ruth Wingard, Ruth Russell, and Frank Russell, to Phillip Scott Brown and Michele Brown, a property in Lemon Twp., for $32,000.
■ Bay View Loan Servicing Inc. to Eufemia Gonzalez, a property in Washington Twp., for $40,000.
■ Ruth I. Chase and Alan W. Chase to Benjamin Barziloski and Eileen Barziloski, a property in Tunkhannock Twp., for $129,000.
■ 21st Mortgage Corp. to Bruce Coolbaugh and Maegan Coolbaugh, a property in Overfield Twp., for $179,000.
■ Sandra C. Spott and Sandra C. Hayduk, to Brad Brink, a property in Factoryville borough, for $97,000.
■ Charlotte M. Davis to Factoryville borough, a property in Factoryville borough, for $15,000.
■ Bank of New York Mellon Trustee, Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC AIF, J. P. Morgan Chase Bank Trustee, Novastar Mortgage Funding Trust, and Bank of NewYork Trustee to John Clark, a property in Falls Twp., for $141,750.
■ Jennifer Gardner to Mitchell Lee Sickler, a property in Monroe Twp., for $120,000.
■ Dale J. Kresge to Christopher J. Yankovich and Helen Yankovich, a property in Northmoreland Twp., for $120,000.
■ Jeffrey C. Ruddell and Alison L. Ruddell to A.A. Durland LLC, a property in Mehoopany Twp., for $150,000.
■ Stephen J. Kman, executor, and Lulu Kman deceased, to Robert B. Pearson and Hester C. Marks, a property in Nicholson Twp., for $185,000.
■ Judith D. Owens to Michael L. Harris, a property in Lemon Twp., for $175,000.
■ Edmund Pienta and Jean Marie Pienta, to Michael P. Nerozzi and Lori S. Nerozzi, a property in Windham Twp., for $70,000.
■ Lucas J. Woodcock III and Tina A. Woodcock to Bryan J. Huyck and Nicole Huyck, a property in Meshoppen borough, for $169,000.
■ Samuel Adam McCarty of Monroe Twp. and Desiree Lynn Sheridan of Monroe Twp.
■ Daniel L. Gruver of Meshoppen and Eileen M. Lott of Meshoppen.
■ Kyle Kelley of Chandler, Ariz., and Miranda Lynn Killian of Chandler, Ariz..
■ Lewis Anthony Angelo II of Tunkhannock and Christine Marie Smith of Tunkhannock.
■ Michael Philip Eckman of Shavertown and Sara Lynn Skammer of Dallas.
■ Shirley Jean Wood, late of Nicholson Twp., letters testamentary, Marjorie Radakovich, c/o attorney Catherine J. Garbus, 24 E. Tioga St., Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
■ Lawrence G. Hatches, a/k/a Larry Hatches, late of Northmoreland Twp., letters testamentary, Lynda K. Hatches, Executrix, 130 Karns Road, Stillwater, PA 17878.
■ John R. Kelleher, late of Oveerfield Twp., letters testamentary, Kathryn Kelleher Peruto, executrix, 810 W. Cub Hunt Lane, West Chester, PA 19380.
■ William Smith, late of Eaton Twp., letters of administration, Clara J. Smith, executrix, c/o Tullio DeLuca, 381 N. Ninth Ave., Scranton, PA 18504.
Wyoming County Court Notes appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
■ Angelo Dominick Rudolfi Jr. and Ashten Lee Carpenter, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Alfonso Nunez Correa and Margoriet Acosta Mendez, both of Scranton.
■ Ronald Lee Lugiano II and Carolanne Griggs, both of Scranton.
■ Kerri Ann Kerney and Joseph Aaron Stern, both of Dunmore.
■ Stephen M. Semonich and Elaine M. Semonich, by and through her guardian, Stephen M. Semonich, Olyphant, to Paul and Catherine A. Comonie, Lackawanna County; a property at 848 E. Lackawanna Ave., Olyphant, for $110,000.
■ Jane Bujold, executrix of the estate of Robert J. Tigue, also known as Robert John Tigue, Albany County, N.Y., to Dalton Dickson Properties LLC, Taylor; a property at 1041 S. Main St., Taylor, for $45,000.
■ Corey Skula, Larissa Skula, Jillian Grant, now by marriage Jillian Yotive, and Alexandra Grant, as tenants in common, to Owen Gerard and Marilou Grant; a property at 289 Drake St., Old Forge, for $25,000.
■ Randy and Christine Lucas, Jessup, to Tracy McHatton, Olyphant; a property at 928 Hillcrest Lane, Olyphant, for $210,000.
■ George Michael Cole III, Lackawanna County, to Louis and Casey Riddle, Dunmore; a property at 721 E. Swinick Drive, Dunmore, for $320,000.
■ Lynn P. Scalzo, Carbondale, to Ioannis G. Bobotsis, Scranton; a property at 14 Hospital St., Carbondale, for $106,000.
■ Mary Ellen Bernotsky, Dunmore, to Antonio F. Cutrona, Scranton; three parcels at 221 Calvin St., Dunmore, for $155,000.
■ Tiffany Jones, Olyphant, v. Edward Jones, Olyphant; married Aug. 22, 2010, in Scranton; pro se.
STATE TAX LIEN
■ Carol A. Davis, 1316 Olga St., Dickson City; $2,366.
■ Adrienne and Edward Shine, 702 Wheeler Ave., Apt. 1, Scranton, v. Scranton Sewer Authority, 312 Adams Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000, including damages for physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering, loss of consortium, costs, interest, delay damages if applicable and such other relief deemed just and equitable, for injuries suffered Dec. 4, 2016, in a fall on a sewer grate at the intersection of Pine Street and Wheeler Avenue, Scranton; Michael J. Fiorillo, attorney.
■ Carlyn E. Noll, also known as Carlyn Ella Noll, 100 Charles Drive, Dalton, letters testamentary to Cindy L. Noll, same address.
■ Adam Lutchko, also known as Adam J. Lutchko, Adam Lutchko Jr. and Adam J. Lutchko Jr., 60 Copeland Ave., Carbondale, letters of administration to Theresa Lutchko, 24 Sand St., Carbondale, and John Lutchko, 1113 Lackawanna Ave., Mayfield.