Articles on this Page
- 09/16/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 09/18/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 09/18/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/19/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 09/19/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/19/17--21:00: _Chris Kelly: Vetera...
- 09/20/17--21:00: _Court Notes 9/21/17
- 09/20/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 09/20/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/21/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 09/21/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/22/17--21:00: _Susquehanna County ...
- 09/22/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/23/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 09/25/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/26/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 09/26/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/27/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 09/27/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/28/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 09/16/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 9/17/2017
- 09/18/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 09/18/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/19/2017
- 09/19/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 09/19/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/20/2017
- 09/19/17--21:00: Chris Kelly: Veterans deserved better
- 09/20/17--21:00: Court Notes 9/21/17
- 09/20/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 9/21/17
- 09/20/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/21/2017
- 09/21/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 09/21/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/22/2017
- 09/22/17--21:00: Susquehanna County Court Notes 9/23/2017
- 09/22/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/23/2017
- 09/23/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 09/25/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/26/2017
- 09/26/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 09/26/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/27/2017
- 09/27/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 09/27/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/28/2017
- 09/28/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 9/29/2017
• Massimo Fremiotti and Joann R. Fremiotti to Paul J. Coviello and Toni Peck Fitts; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $740,000.
• Linda L. Rhodes, Paul A. Rhodes POA, Paul Rhodes and Marybeth Rhodes to Judith A. Adams and Robert H. Adams Jr.; property in Falls Twp. for $89,500.
• Graysha Case, excx., Graysha K. Harris, excx., Joan Surman, decd., to Leon E. Case and Graysha K. Harris; property in Northmoreland Twp., for $21,570.
• Matthew J. Harabin and Patricia L. Harabin to David D. Bernetski; property in Meshoppen Twp. for $15,000.
• Zeeman LLC to Noreen L. Haines and Jillian G. Steidinger; property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $85,000.
• Michael R. Kolman and Noree C. Kolman to Matthew Anderson and Mackenzie Anderson; property in North Branch Twp. for $285,000.
• Elizabeth Handley to Seth D. Jones; property in Northmoreland Twp. for $200,000.
• James R. Herron and Rosanne Purdy, both of Tunkhannock.
• Charles J. Oettinger and Nancy L. Logan, both of Nicholson.
• Melvin G. Berry, late of Tunkhannock, letters testamentary, George Robert Berry, c/o Michael J. Giangrieco, Giangrieco Law LLC, P.O. Box 126, Montrose, PA 18801.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
• Susquehanna Modular Homes Inc. to Frank Cunius et al., $238,000; Pittston
• Dennis Wenner et al. to Brian Kisenwether, $165,000; Butler Twp.
• Hans Koenig et al. to Lawrence Wydock et al., $171,000; Hazleton.
• Pro-KO Properties Inc. to Cheryl Paterson et al., $74,900; Kingston.
• Karen Kubasik Rogan to Catherine J. Malkemes, $163,000; Wright Twp.
• Thomas C. Kay et al. to Kenneth B. Yeager et al., $118,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Beanna Nickas to Matthew Paul Kempinski, $270,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Valerie A. Zane et al. to Amanda Hughes, $232,000; Slocum Twp.
• Brian Ferkel et al. to Tyler Karalunas et al., $180,412; Dallas.
• John J. Shalanski et al. to Beau Wellman, $161,500; Conyngham.
• M&T Bank to Matthew D. Boyle, $163,500; Valley View Drive, Dallas Twp.
• Kevin L. Kile et al. to Richard Hettinger, $95,805; Bilby Hill Road, Union Twp.
• Anita I. Benko et al. to John Carey et al., $195,000; Park Lane, Fairview Twp.
• Leslie Delgaudio to Katrina A. Kottler et al., $275,500; Ross Twp.
• Sharon Hufford to Steven M. Katchik et al., $131,500; Kingston.
• John J. Delescavage Jr. to Caroline Murphy, $120,000; Swoyersville.
• Nicholas J. Lafata et al. to Robert Shnko Jr. et al., $225,000; Laflin.
• WIP Pittston LP et al. to Stag Industrial Holdings LLC, $23,950,000; Commerce Road, Pittston Twp.
• Falling Creek Investments Inc. to EII-WB&L LP, $2,190,000; Hanover Twp.
• David E. Dobey et al. to Nicole Veit, $165,000; Salem Twp.
• Joseph A. Paglianite et al. to Mt. Zion Builders and Real Estate Development LLC, $175,000; Lehman Twp.
• Barry L. Boone et al. to Derek M. Wido, $125,700; Huntington Twp.
• Jason C. Kopko to Cody J. Gobbler, $115,000; Plymouth Twp.
• Robert Keiser et al. to Jerry M. Kivler Jr. et al., $219,000; Wright Twp.
• Peter Austin, Bear Creek; v. Laurie Austin, Bear Creek.
• Vittoria Estrada, Wilkes-Barre; v. Jose Estrada, Wilkes-Barre.
• Michael E. Klimas, Harding; v. Karen L. Klimas, Harding.
• Tabetha L. Dinoia, Drums; v. John V. Dinoia, Freeland.
• Pamela Leigh Bennett, Berwick; v. Michael John Bennett, Berwick.
• Richard A. Malafarina, Barnesville; v. Amy L. Malafarina, Barnesville.
■ Nora Jean Backus and Kyle James Miller, both of Scranton.
■ Mary Margaret Zaleski and Matthew David Schoenholtz, both of Throop.
■ Christopher Michael Mahalik and Alexa Ann Moyer, both of Olyphant.
■ James Vito Squadrito Jr. and Sarah Lynn Pilosi, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Max Steven Webster and Jessica Bridget Ann Okeefe, both of Scranton.
■ Nicholas Frederick Lawlor, Honesdale, and Mary Catherine Browne, Scranton.
■ Joel Christopher Sancho, Pittston, v. Genet Gebreluel Reda, Scranton; married Jan. 18, 2013, in Cocoa Beach, Fla.; pro se.
■ Donna Perechinsky, attorney-in-fact for Anthony Trojanowicz, Blakely, to John S. Howanitz, Scott Twp.; a property on Potter Hill, Scott Twp., for $55,000.
■ David and Wendy Szymczyk, Lackawanna County, to David P. Agostinelli; a property at 136 Harriet St., Throop, for $182,500.
■ Delbert P. Jr. and Carol Keisling, South Abington Twp., to Charles M. and Joni K. Mecca, Clarks Green; a property in Clarks Green for $393,500.
■ John James, executor of the estate of Warren R. James Jr., Scranton, to Braulio Valdez and Alejandra Romero Flores, Elmhurst, N.Y.; a property at 134 S. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, for $30,000.
■ 500 Lackawanna Development, Scranton, to Jordan Rainville Thomas, St. Louis, Mo.; a property at 524-532 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton, for $192,500.
■ Angelo Urraro, Scranton, to Kevin and Courtney Kelly, Scranton; a property at 1048 W. Market St., Scranton, for $28,000.
■ Wendy L. and Debra G. Pfurr, co-executors of the estate of Lois F. Pfurr, Scranton, to Shamus Cadden, Scranton; a property at 1025 Willow St., Scranton, for $57,200.
■ Clara and William Bechtel, Lackawanna County, to Nuno Tavares Assuncao, Scranton; a property at 2129 Dorothy St., Scranton, for $65,000.
■ Christopher J. Kane, South Abington Twp., and Mark C. Granahan, Scranton, to Mariah McAndrew and Nicholas Kich, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Dunmore; a property at 1118 St. Ann’s St., Scranton, for $127,700.
■ Samuel Thomas, Scranton, to Chandra Ghale, Scranton; a property at 1511 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $145,000.
■ Jack S. and Caryl L. Decker, South Abington Twp., to Robert H. Shaffer, Scranton; two parcels in Old Forge for $82,500.
■ Kelly Blanco, also known as Kelly Blanco Jacoby, and Warren Jacoby, Clarks Summit, to Carol A. Kozuck, Clarks Summit; a property at 804 Walnut St., Clarks Summit, for $196,000.
■ Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, Dunmore, to Jkhurl Company, Taylor; a property at 1806-1808 Nay Aug Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
■ Bernard J. and Barbara Stafursky, Archbald, to Linda Aswad, LaVerne, Calif.; a property in Archbald for $310,000.
■ Timothy Walsh and Shannon Tracey, now by marriage Shannon Tracey Walsh, to Matthew J. and Karen Reed; a property at 605 Loop Ave., Scranton, for $205,000.
■ Ann Marie Omerza, Scranton, to John Anthony Muta and Christina M. Baresse, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scranton; a property at 3219 Augusta Ave., Scranton, for $128,600.
■ The B.O.C One LLC to Page Property LLC; a property at 901 Meadow Ave., Scranton, for $105,975.
■ Thomas J. Margotta, attorney-in-fact for Marie E. Margotta, Robinsville, N.J., to Gregory M. and Rebecca Herbster, Scranton; a property at 1762 Madison Ave., Dunmore, for $118,450.
■ Barbara Keyasko and William R. Carr, Carbondale, to Daniel R. Griebel and Paula Scirone, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Carbondale; two parcels in Fell Twp. for $151,000.
■ Robert Marmo, 200 School St., Scranton, v. Ann Schofield, 507 Tioga Ave., Scranton, seeking in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interests and costs and in excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration and a jury trial for injuries suffered May 19, 2016, in an automobile accident at North Main Avenue and Green Ridge Street, Scranton; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
■ Daniel Ubaldini and Kimberly Mellen, 1916 Farr St., Scranton; $676.26.
■ Patrick J. and Margaret McLaine, 704 Shirley Lane, Dunmore; $6,205.68.
■ David P. Evans, 1117 Monroe Ave., Dunmore; $1,143.40.
■ Thomas P. Dennebaum, 1447 Meylert Ave., Scranton; $6,400.92.
■ Keldi Perez, 1108 Watson St., Scranton; $1,012.11.
■ Rosemary D. Caolo, 1512 E. Gibston St., Scranton; $2,719.53.
■ Michael R. and Judy L. Castellano, 110 Stone Ridge Circle, Clarks Summit; $7,119.67.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
■ Rafik Babic, 3342 Birney Ave., Moosic; $5,196.93.
■ D&O Enterprises LLC, 1257 December Lane, Scranton, $7,249.37.
■ Blu Wasabi LLC, 223 Northern Blvd., South Abington Twp.; $10,794.01.
■ Linda Ho, doing business as Nail Trix, 832 Viewmont Mall, Scranton; $6,684.98.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Agustin Baez, 477 Prichards Road, Hunlock Creek, $8,933, in two cases, 30 days each, 60 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Terry Briggs, 1003 W. Mulberry St., Coal Twp., $1,031; in two cases.
• Robert Warman, 182 Birchwood Estates, Exeter; $2,751.
• Michael Hogan, 120 Maple Lane, Pittston; $2,225.
• Gilbert Ramos, 57 Susquehanna St., Wilkes-Barre; $2,526.
• Wesley Concert, 229 Swetland St., Duryea; $581.
• Devon Halstead, 864 N. Washington St., Wilkes-Barre, $3,119; in two cases.
• Miranda Carvin, 115 S. Franklin St., Plymouth $1,157.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
• Anthony Aquilina to Susan M. Gitlan, $135,000; Harveys Lake.
• Paul Sincavage to Richard Halliday Jr., $95,000; Larksville.
• John J. Castellino et al. to Lacy Strong et al., $93,000; Hanover Twp.
• Betty B. Crossley et al. to Scott J. Gomelko et al., $153,000; Kingston Twp.
• Bobert Lent to Tammy Wisniewski, $71,900; Conyngham Twp.
• Stephen M. Lentz et al. to Michelle Howlett, $85,900; Kingston.
• Judith K. Anthony et al. to Mark A. Zamerowski, $130,000; West Wyoming.
• Paul E. Carlson et al. to Scott A. Seelye Jr. et al., $130,000; Kingston Twp.
• Robert M. Hanchulak et al. to Robinson Morel et al., $105,000; Kingston.
• Kathleen E. Hess to Luz M. Ulerio Alberto, $85,000; Hazleton.
• David R. Stokes et al. to Nicholas Michael Leonard, $352,000; Lake Twp.
• Brian Macarevich et al. to Thomas Bogert Jr. et al., $142,500; Hazle Twp.
• John J. Galanti to Phillip Michael McHale, $75,000; Pittston Twp.
• John P. Babuscak et al. to Nicole Marie Sweeney et al., $85,100; Forty Fort.
• James J. Elias to David Iskra et al., $190,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Mary Jane Longo et al. to Milcia Maaldonado Demadera et al., $109,900; Hazle Twp.
• David E. Bravman to Mordechai M. Hershkop et al., $127,000; Kingston.
• Fred R. Licata to Maria Recupari, $125,000; West Pittston.
• Jason McNeil et al. to Jason M. Rhine et al., $297,500; Wright Twp.
• Helen Kozak to John C. Lazarowicz et al., $95,000; Dallas Twp.
• Walter Kolesa Jr. et al. to Christopher Davis, $70,000; Luzerne.
• Lisa K. Yudiski et al. to Amy Lynn Dotter et al., $82,200; Edwardsville.
• Rose D. Tarutis to Raluca A. Toea, $76,320; Hanover Twp.
• William C. Loughran Sr. et al. to 207 Simpson Eat LLC, $1,800,000; Simpson Street, Swoyersville.
• Patrick M. O’Hara et al. to Donovan D. Brown, $115,875; Andover Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Jamie Camella, Drums; v. Matthew Camella, Drums.
• Dorene Tengowski, Dallas; v. Michael Tengowski, Dallas.
• James Lee Horn, Wilkes-Barre; v. Angela Nicole Horn, Perryville, Mo.
• Laura Arnold, Wyoming; v. William Arnold Jr., Shavertown.
• Patricia C. Dunn, Wilkes-Barre; v. Earnest J. Dunn III, Sugarloaf.
■ Gary Anthony Perechinsky and Jessica Marie Stein, both of Eynon.
■ Adam Franklin Belveduto and Pamela Phillips, both of Peckville.
■ James Patrick Lamorte and Ashley Nicole Oliver, both of Broken Arrow, Okla.
■ Bradley Michael Cox and Aimee Catherine Laurenzo, both of Throop.
■ Robert Arthur Woodcock Jr. and Ann Elizabeth Marciano, both of Scranton.
■ Thomas Michael Richards and Breanna Edwards-Gogas, both of Scranton.
■ Michael J. Connolly and Jordan Lee Marzani, both of Madison Twp.
■ Brian Kovaleski and Christina Simonik, both of Jessup.
■ Ashley Elaine Krizauskas and Gerard Michael Catalano, both of Lenoxville.
■ Bimal Rai and Sunita Tamang, both of Scranton.
■ Benjamin Edward Work and Brianna Lynn Jones, both of Scranton.
■ Timothy J. Shiffer, Archbald, v. Lisa Ann Shiffer, Mayfield; married March 13, 1998, in Jacksonville, Fla.; Barbara J. O’Hara, attorney.
■ Nicholas Ferrigno, Moosic, v. June A. Ferrigno, Cedar Grove, N.J.; married Dec. 19, 1992, in Cedar Grove; William J. Watt, attorney.
■ Adam and Stephanie Basalyga, Scott Twp., to Sandra Heater, Carbondale; a property at 130 S. Main St., Carbondale, for $90,400.
■ J.M.J. Property Co. LLC to Kion Realty LLC; a property at 446 Quincy Ave., Scranton, for $454,000.
■ 1520 Linden Scranton LLC to Kion Realty LLC; a property at 1520-1522 Linden St., Scranton, for $153,000.
■ Amy Stahller, South Abington Twp., to Brian M. Antolick, Scranton; a property in Scott Twp. for $123,000.
■ Linda A. Costa, Scranton, to Susan Conway, Slatington; a property in Scranton for $87,500.
■ Robert Benjamin, Deborah, Kenneth Peter, Carla, James Joseph, Michelle and Thomas Mark Cianfichi and Bryan Batt, to Nicholas Cecci and Monica Hamilton, as joint tenants with right of survivorship; a property at 100 Mosswood Road, Roaring Brook Twp., for $151,000.
■ Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C., to Melissa Perez; a property at 208 Grand Ave., Clarks Summit, for $41,111.
■ Christine and Eugene Prushinski, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, to Wesley R. Jones; a property at 408 Jefferson St., Taylor, for $100,000.
■ James A. and Ann Marie Wilson, Scranton, to Anthony Raye Molyneaux, Lackawanna County; a property at 1626 Monsey Ave., Scranton, for $169,600.
■ James V. Williams Jr., Scranton, to Alexander Hamed, New York; a property at 2149 Ballau Ave., Scranton, for $59,900.
■ Electric City Homes Inc., Jessup, to John Czahor, Scranton; a property at 1005 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
■ Joseph R. and Beverly M. Thomas, Archbald, to Justin Clark and Jessica Rutkowski, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 12 June Drive, Spring Brook Twp., for $250,000.
■ Edward J. Ghilardi, 150 Edella Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Theresa Fehlinger, 215 Burke St., Plains.
■ Joseph Dubas, 608 S. Valley Ave., Olyphant, letters testamentary to Blanche L. Dubas, 608 S. Valley Ave., Olyphant.
■ Robert M. Moran, also known as Robert M. Moran Sr. and Robert Moran, 628 Alder St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert M. Moran Jr., 1423 E. Elm St., Scranton.
■ Robert S. Koslowski, 152 Wescott Road, Dalton, letters testamentary to Nancy Koslowski, 152 Wescott Road, Dalton.
■ Albert Augustyn, 457 Newcomb Road, Factoryville, letters testamentary to Nata Augustyn, 457 Newcomb Road, Factoryville.
■ Rose M. Napolitano, 549 Fourth Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Tina Marino, 733 N. Lincoln St., Scranton.
Patrick Reedy died Saturday at home in Falls Twp., nearly 40 years after he was killed on a tiny island in the South Pacific.
Spc. Reedy was 17 when he was shipped to Enewetak Atoll in June 1978. The all-American kid from Clarks Summit was one of 8,033 soldiers the Army sent to bury the radioactive remains of atomic bomb tests on the Marshall Islands.
The brass assured Patrick and his brothers-in-arms that shoveling tons of radioactive waste was as safe as skiing in the Rocky Mountains.
“They said it was as safe to go there as it was to go to Denver (about 350 miles from atomic test sites at Los Alamos, New Mexico),” Patrick told me in 2015.
That, of course, was a damned lie. The 40 islands that make up Enewetak (“any-wee-tock”) were ground zero for hydrogen bomb tests. One failed test rained a deluge of plutonium down on Runit Island, rendering it uninhabitable for 24,000 years. In T-shirts, shorts, and combat boots, Patrick Reedy and his comrades hauled innumerable loads of radioactive waste to a dump on Runit Island.
A hand injury got Patrick shipped home in November 1978. Tests showed he was exposed to high levels of radiation and the Veterans Administration rated him at 30 percent disability. Heart problems and a degenerative disease that devoured his connective tissue eventually robbed him of his post-service career in construction and masonry.
Patrick was lucky. Many veterans he served with have been denied VA health care. The federal government recognizes “atomic veterans” as those who served between 1945 and 1962. If you were there for the mushroom clouds, you’re covered. If you mopped up the poison they left behind, you’re not.
“It’s not a conspiracy or a cover-up or anything,” Patrick said in 2015. “It’s just that the rules were written before we went out there.”
Patrick spent years advocating for his fellow atomic veterans. Attempts to change the rules have stalled in Congress. When I spoke to Patrick two years ago, a House bill was stuck in committee. A Senate version introduced by Sen. Al Franken, D-Minnesota, and supported by Sen. Bob Casey is also in legislative limbo.
In 2015, Sen. Pat Toomey called for a study on the Enewetak veterans’ exposure to toxic radiation. I can’t say where that study stands. I was unable to reach a Toomey spokesman Tuesday.
“Outrage” is among the most overused words in today’s politics of perpetual grievance, but it fits here. Patrick Reedy and his brothers-in-arms put their lives at mortal risk in service to the nation. They deserve every American’s thanks and respect, and the medical care they earned while toiling knee-deep in the ashes of atomic history.
Patrick Reedy was 17 when he landed at Enewetak. He was 58 when he died for his country.
CHRIS KELLY, the Times-Tribune columnist, salutes our veterans and the families that sustain them. Contact the writer: firstname.lastname@example.org, @cjkink on Twitter. Read his award-winning blog at blogs.thetimes-tribune.com/kelly.
• Olga Nosovitch to George A. Hunsicker III et al., $80,000; Nuangola.
• Scott W. Watkins to Steven Cooper et al., $280,000; Jackson Twp.
• Kymberley Cole et al. to Chris W. Davis et al., $145,000; Plains Twp.
• Christopher J. Yankovich et al. to Christopher J. Osborn Jr., $143,600; Dallas.
• Theresa C. Lockyer et al. to Jeremy M. Dietrick et al., $185,200; Dennison Twp.
• Joan Baronio et al. to Elvis Diblasi et al, $95,000; Hazleton.
• Laszlo Schaffer to Joshua A. Nochumson et al., $408,670; Woodberry Drive, Rice Twp.
• R&A LLC et al. to Federico Lombardo, $125,000; East Bennett Street, Kingston.
• Joseph Brennan et al. to Christopher M. Buck et al., $138,000; Kingston.
• Denise Lanning-Rusinko et al. to Cesare Gallo et al., $167,000; Hanover Twp.
• David Alexander to Jared C. Widman et al., $206,500; Harveys Lake.
• Jared C. Widman et al. to Donald E. Deremer et al., $180,000; Harveys Lake.
• Racquel Milunic, Kingston; v. Anthony Milunic, Kingston.
• Loren K. Dixon to Devon R. Wheaton and Sarah B. Stanton, property in Clinton Twp. for $35,000.
• Murray Brindle and Marion Brindle to Donald Mason and Michelle Mason, property in Lemon Twp. for $146,000.
• Donald S. Beynon to Stephen W. Sickler, property in Forkston Twp. for $8,000.
• Eric T. Schubert and Michelle L. Schubert to Keith M. Ganser, property in Factoryville Borough for $69,000.
• Frank Castellano to Mary Malara, property in Falls Twp. for $112,035.
• Nancy Patton, excx. and Stanley H. Cook, decd. to Gordon Cook and Melinda Cook, property in Monroe Twp. for $5,000.
• Crossland Investment Properties LLC. to Albert Davis, property in Nicholson Borough for $115,000.
• Dustin Kenneth Boner, of Tunkhannock, to Amber Lynn Roberts, of Tunkhannock.
• Adam M. Davidson, of Noxen, to Andrea Lynne Mason, of Noxen.
• Bryan Thomas Kerns, of Factoryville, to Rachel Anne Dougherty, of Clarks Summit.
• Michael Delprete, of Nicholson, to Sara Michelle Choplosky, of Nicholson.
• Clarence M. Dickinson, late of Falls Twp., Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Melvin Gilpin, excx., c/o Michael C. Cowley, Cowley Law Offices, attorney for the estate, 114 North Abington Road, Clarks Summit, PA 18411.
• Forest W. Reid, late of Tunkhannock Twp., Wyoming County, letters of administration, Brad W. Reid, admn., c/o Deborah Albert-Heise, 103 Warren St., Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
• Michael E. Wysocke, late of Tunkhannock Twp., Wyoming County, letters of administration, Patti L. Coates, admx., c/o John J. Hovan, 154 Warren St., P.O. Box 336, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
• Phyllis W. Glenwright, late of Laceyville Twp., Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Michael R. Miller, excx., c/o Deborah Albert-Heise, 103 Warren St., Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in The Times-Tribune.
■ Robert Stephen Hartman and Alyson Joy Chomko, both of Taylor.
■ Estarlin A. Francisco-Arias and Ruth Martinez, both of Scranton.
■ Paul James Armbruster and Sheri Lynn Jordan, both of Scranton.
■ Timothy Patrick Igo II, Glendale, Colo., and Karesse Ivi De Galicia Marzan, Maysan Valenzuela, Philippines.
■ Rysene Travis Price and Jamie Lynn Dando, both of Scranton.
■ Dorothy Chow, Scranton, v. Alex Chow, Scranton; married Dec. 17, 1993, in Morristown, N.J.; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
■ Carl J. Sr. and Joann Babushko, South Abington Twp., to Vincent L. and Lori Jordan, South Abington Twp.; a property on Dellert Drive, South Abington Twp., for $50,000.
■ Anthony J. Besten III, also known as Anthony Besten, and Deborah L. Besten, also known as Deborah Besten, Greenfield Twp. to Nicholas and Vanessa Sabo, Scranton; two parcels in Greenfield Twp. for $330,000.
■ Joseph J. Miscavage Jr. to Dean D. Edwards; a property at 123 S. Rebecca Ave., Scranton, for $77,000.
■ Tim Kelly, Lackawanna County, to Amanda Kurtz, Blakely; a property at 411 Moosic Road, Old Forge, for $154,500.
■ Robert D. and Tara M. Gwyn, Clarks Summit, to Sabrina Graham, Scranton; a property at 1101 Nicholas Drive, Newton Twp., for $355,000.
■ Circle Green Inc. to Anne and James J. Walker, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $73,000.
■ Darlene Bednarczyk, Carbondale, to Heritage Bed and Breakfast LLC, Union Dale; a property at 5 Park Place, Carbondale, for $127,500.
■ Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Philadelphia, to Suzanne C. Pehanich, Lackawanna County; a property at 1250 Philo St., Scranton, for $43,000.
■ James P. and Anne H. Millett, Dalton, to Ted and Barbara Kazmierczak, Dalton; a property in Dalton for $530,000.
■ Margaret Vasquez, executrix of the estate of John Kuchko, Scranton, to Brian Balducci, Scranton; a property at 1425 St. Ann St., Scranton, for $48,000.
■ Corridors Portfolio LP to NP 81 North Industrial LLC; two parcels in Jessup for $19,364,216.40.
■ Anthony J. Gillette III, 1602 Dorothy St., Scranton, letters of administration to Anthony Gillette Jr., 127 Allen St., Dunmore.
■ Margaret R. Jenkins, Abington Manor, Edella Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Lawrence LeStrange, 315 Ayla Lane, Dalton.
■ David J. Lowry, 915 Palm St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Kristen H. DeSandro, 515 Sherwood Ave., Dunmore.
■ John J. Smith IV, 1530 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, v. Edward J. Odell Jr., 1114 Monroe Ave., Dunmore, and Amanda J. Kluxen, 1114 Monroe Ave., Apt. 1, Dunmore, seeking in excess of $50,000 on two counts for injuries suffered Oct. 15, 2015, in an automobile accident at Green Ridge Dtreet and Sanderson Avenue, Scranton; Harry P. McGrath Jr., attorney.
■ Charles J. Falbo, 101 Hemlock St., Jermyn, v. Genevieve Whitiak, 513 Lackawanna Ave., Jermyn, seeking in excess of $50,000 for injuries suffered June 10, 2016, in an automobile accident; James J. Powell III, attorney.
• Oliver Kocoski et al. to Isaac Benderly et al., $245,000; Alter Street, Hazleton.
• Mark J. Luchi et al. to David E. Dougherty et al., $228,400; Butler Twp.
• Donald R. Lloyd et al. to XITO Group LLC, $154,500; Warren Street, West Pittston.
• Sandra M. Smedley et al. to Gracie Davis, $109,900; Rice Twp.
• Adam T. Crawford et al. to Adam J. Shultz et al., $134,000; Salem Twp.
• Leslie J. Loomis et al. to Michael Pasternick et al., $177,000; Wright Twp.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation et al. to Jason Torres, $103,000; Edge Rock Drive, Butler Twp.
• Wayne Woznikaitis, Hunlock Creek; v. Bethany Newell-Woznikaitis, Dallas.
• Jessica Braizyk Kraus, Hanover; v. Jon-Scott Kraus, Wilmington, N.C.
• Nery Yolanda Robalino, West Hazleton; v. Franklin Eduardo Robalino, West Hazleton.
■ Martin Bolger and Jaime L. McAndrew, both of Archbald.
■ Matthew Csezmadia and Angela M. Duden, both of Clifton Twp.
■ Jordan Michael Pope and Rebecca Mary White, both of Madison Twp.
■ Amy Marie Ahlers and Vinicius Da Silva Santos, both of South Abington Twp.
■ James Topa, South Abington Twp., v. Rebecca Topa, Roaring Brook Twp.; married July 4, 1998, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
■ Lisa Kordish, Peckville, v. Joseph J. Kordish, Blakely; married Oct. 23, 1993, in Jessup; Kim A. Giombetti, attorney.
■ Alex J. Boccardo to William E. and Allison L. Wehrkamp; a property at 316 Summit Woods Road, Roaring Brook Twp., for $36,000.
■ John Jr. and Sonya Woytovich, Mount Prospect, Illinois, to Glen A. and Lietta Riexinger, Scranton; a property at 295 Sampson St., Old Forge, for $91,000.
■ Fannie Mae to George Linko Jr.; a property at 213 Yesu Drive, Scranton, for $115,000.
■ Donald A. and Elizabeth Kalina, Clarks Summit, to Cale and Lisa Hendricks, Clarks Sumit; a property at 111 Craig Road, North Abington Twp., for $439,000.
■ Charles M. and Joni K. Mecca, Benton Twp., to Timothy G. and Kimberly Redmond, Coolbaugh Twp.; a property in Benton Twp., for $450,000.
■ US Bank National Association to Nancy Soliman and Michael J. Barrasse; a property at 832 Raine St., Scranton, for $30,000.
■ George E. Egreczky, executor of the estate of George J. Egreczky, Elmhurst Twp., to Matthew Silvestri, Shavertown; a property at 309 Alder St., Scranton, for $136,500.
■ Joseph Schofield, by his agent James Gallis, under a power of attorney, and Phyllis Gallis, Scranton, to Luis A. and Silvana M. Benavides, Scranton; a property at 322 Hickory St., Scranton, for $30,000.
■ Michael P. Donahue, Dickson City, to Howard Solsman, Scranton; properties at 717-719 Carmalt St., Dickson City, for $91,000.
■ Mark Klohonatz, trustee of the Alphonse T. Ambrose and Norma Ambrose revocable living trust agreement, to Trisno Lukman and Marjati Saleh, Scranton; properties at 968-970 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $135,000.
■ Joseph J. Mokay, executor of the estate of Joseph Mokay, to Joseph Shimanski and Tracie Rhoades, Taylor; a property at 145 S. Keyser Ave., Taylor, for $160,000.
■ Joseph Incelli, Archbald, to John Cooper, Scranton; a property at 1528 Hawthorne St., Scranton, for $45,000.
■ Constant F. Skaluba, Scranton, to Jeffrey A. and Ann M. Smith, Towanda; a property at 527 Pear St., Scranton, for $55,000.
■ George C. and Mary Ellen Kohler, Scranton, to Thomas and Stephanie McAndrew, Scranton; a property at Locust Street, Scranton, for $35,000.
■ Nurys Garcia and George F. Zepherin, Scranton, to Danielle and Allan Karaffa, Scranton; a property at 840 N. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $228,500.
■ Joyce Novak to Kyle Comstock; a property at 1057 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $84,800.
■ Eugene G. Stec, 348 W. Main St., Dalton, letters testamentary to Helen Stec, same address.
■ Zachary Anthony Wrightson, 455 Salem Road, Archbald, letters of administration to Bruce A. Wrightson, 1338 Hampton Drive, Archbald.
■ Kathryn Krappa, 214 Mary St., Old Forge, letters of administration to David Krappa, 216 Mary St., Old Forge.
■ Peter A. Castellano, St. Mary’s Villa Nursing Home, Elmhurst Twp., letters of administration to Frank P. Castellano, 712 Clover Lane, Moscow.
■ Donald Adams, 9592 Route 3001, Meshoppen; letters testamentary to Shirleen Adams, 102 Hunsinger Road, Springville.
■ Josephine Dillon, 65 Cruser St., Montrose; letters testamentary to Joann Reimel, 65 Cruser St., Montrose.
■ Joseph Brilla, New Milford Twp.; letters testamentary to Josephine Moeser, 909 Blooming Grove Road, Perkasie.
■ Robert Neubert Jr. and Megan Woodyshek, both of Forest City.
■ Vincent Chiaramonte Jr. and Jessica Zaweski, both of Susquehanna.
■ Dale Canfield and Karen Franklin, both of Laceyville.
■ Timothy Brennan and Tracy Holliday, both of Forest City.
■ Edward and Susan Montfort (trustees), William and Susan Montfort, to Colette Baker, Martin Bruder, Darrell and Janet Varley, a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $100,000.
■ James Lewis (estate) to Trevor Nash and Shannon Elbrecht, a property in Bridgewater Twp. for $217,500.
■ Timothy Stangline to Robert and Tracy Armstrong, a property in Forest City for $76,320.
■ David and Ilena Koehler to Stephen and Linda Griffiths, a property in Herrick Twp. for $38,000.
■ S7L Equity to 7G Properties LLC, a property in Hallstead for $131,600.
■ Juanita Walker and Sharon Glath to Kurtis Van Gordon, a property in Jackson Twp. for $136,900.
■ Herman and Sandra Appleman (trust by trustee) to Richard Randall, a property in Harford Twp. for $67,500.
■ Alice Deutsch to Paul and Donna Crowell, a property in Jackson Twp. for $180,000.
■ Eileen Frances Meyers and Richard Joseph Braden, both of Dunmore.
■ Samantha Fitz-Gerald and Matthew William Molitoris, both of Clarks Summit.
■ Anthony Michael Vivona and Wen Chen, both of Carbondale.
■ Reagan King and Matthew Hill, both of Roaring Brook Twp.
■ Douglas Robert Moskowitz and Rachel Jump Berleman, both of Scranton.
■ Mark R. Tierney, Scranton, v. Anna B. Tierney, Scranton; married Sept. 27, 2008; Marjorie DeSanto Barlow, attorney.
■ Solomon J. Diamonds, Old Forge, v. Jill N. Diamonds, Old Forge; married Sept. 17, 2010, in Scranton; pro se.
■ Lynette Schovitz, Covington Twp., v. Ronald J. Schovitz, Covington Twp.; married May 20, 1980, in Tannersville; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
■ Steven J. Abbatiello, Olyphant, v. Kayla A. Abbatiello, Taylor; married Oct. 3, 2007, in Dickson City; pro se.
■ Mary Ann Bachak, Jermyn, to Robert Pryal, Archbald; a property at 1120 Filbert St., Archbald, for $98,500.
■ TNT Foundations LLC, Scranton, to Kristen Moffitt, Blakely; a property at 333 Second St., Blakely, for $152,500
■ Joseph Zummo, Allentown, to Shawn Walsh, Scranton; a property at Winfield Avenue and Kane Street, Scranton, for $205,000.
■ Alice Richner, now by marriage Alice Manley, and Thomas Manley, South Abington Twp., to Melanie and Maryann Wansacz, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scott Twp.; a property at 10 Richner Lane, Scott Twp., for $40,000.
■ S&R Real Estate Holdings LLC, Archbald, to Donna Sutaris and Corey A. Henige, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship, Scranton; a property in Archbald for $221,500.
■ Donna Taroli-Reilly, Hanover Twp., to Francisco and Argelia Lora D. Nunez, Brookyln, N.Y.; a property at 1213 Watson St., Scranton, for $85,000.
■ Andrew and Alberta Grushinski to Timothy J. Scanlon; a property at 1043 Blair Ave., Scranton, for $68,800.
■ Patrick A. Tarantini, 1274 Fords Pond Road, Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Nancianne Garofalo, 603 Pamela Drive, South Abington Twp., and Frank Tarantini, 201 Tulip Circle, Clarks Summit.
■ Mary R. Nehme, 530 Moltke Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Margaret M. Marino, 1008 Carnation Drive, Clarks Summit.
■ Dorothy Jean Dawson, 198 Olyphant Court, Olyphant, letters testamentary to Howard E. Heater, 111 Jackson St., Olyphant.
■ Clinton E. Shrive, 119 William St., Old Forge, letters testamentary to Lorraine M. Shrive, 119 William St., Old Forge.
■ Florence Kreglewicz, 600 Beech St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Joseph Kreglewicz, 516 S. State St., Throop.
■ Joan Mayock, also known as Joan Mayock Davis, 1219 Oram St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Robert Mayock, 1221 Oram St., Scranton.
■ Kristy Marie Ryczak, 410 Hudson St., Mayfield, letters of administration to Ronald and Christine Ryczak, both of 139 Gorham Ave., Mayfield.
■ Janice Forconi, 411 Grant At., Olyphant, letters of administration to Louis Forconi, 407 Sassafras Drive, Vermilion, Ohio.
■ Eileen Walsh, 65 Honor Park Trailer Court, Moosic, v. Charles Karam Jr., 269 E. Morton St., Old Forge, and Statewide Auto & Equipment LLC, 329 S. Keyser Ave., Taylor, seeking an amount in excess of the applicable arbitration limits, exclusive of interest and costs, together with interest and costs, on three counts for injuries suffered Dec. 26, 2015, during a pedestrian collision at Schimpf Avenue and Davis Street, Scranton; Kevin P. Foley, attorney.
Andrew Karl Matte and Marcy Lee Belles.
Angela Ann Lewis and Garrick Francisco Hakanson.
Danielle Marie Hess and James Eugene Kane Jr.
James Perri Velardi and Amy Katherine Ford.
Rachel Marie Peterson and Jasmine Rafaelina Martinez.
Sarah Rebecca Linn and Brian Lee Derr.
Christopher Joseph Kelly Jr. and Chloe Lindsey Velez.
Travis Wilson Bell and Kayla Ann Solomon.
Ali Margaret Altemose and Steven Vincent Vitel.
Ronald Jean and Yvana Paul.
Timothy Joseph Pambianco and Jennifer Marie Peters.
Victor J. Martinez Matos and Aricia Rosibel Mejoa Casado.
Michael Christopher Menn and Christina Marie Teti.
George Burton Warmouth Jr. and Roseanna Mary Milunic.
Shayna Marie Kantner and Oliver H. Lamoreux.
Ashley Ann Kabacinski and Raymond Marcus Hoffman.
Samantha Lynn Edwards and David Allen Crane.
Amanda Elizabeth Budda and Aaron Thomas Wilkinson.
Louis Michael Campenni Jr. and Melanie Galonis.
Michael Richard Hedrick and Melissa Lynne Everett.
Taquon Donte Ray and Naomi Elisabeth Caliz.
Kimberly Noel Kovalick and Robert Joseph Shrey.
Samantha Lynn Delzeit Alba and Christopher Benjamin.
Megan Ashley Thorne and Joseph Thomas Degraba III.
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Shappell and Ivan Doboni.
Angelina Marie Genelow and David Eric Peters.
Joshua John Sisock and Kimberly Ann Wagner.
Kara Munley and Steven Robert Clemson.
Richard John Machey Jr. and Brittany Mae Murtha.
Emily Sophia Blaski and Matthew Francis Jugus.
Lindsay Jayne Golightly and Paul Michael Comishock.
Gloria J. Cost and Raymond Jack Wolfe.
Kiara Maria Carrasquillo Carrasq and Joaquin Onesimo Pujols Pujols.
Nicholas Andrew Larock and Rebecca Brenda Pecora.
Lauren Ann Mascioli and Todd Michael Buckley.
Zachary Lydon MacGregor and Marisa Gilchrist.
Eric Scott Martin and Amanda Rae Hamilton.
Yinet Paola Castillo Mendez and George Luis Lajara Mercado.
Jessica Lynn Zikoski and Michael Edward Swadithc.
Allison Jones and Daniel Anthony Daly.
Mark Pluchino and Devon Emmerich.
Michele Marie Powell and Christopher Lee DeFrank.
Michael J. Ullman and Qrquidea del Carmen Padilla Victoria.
Theron Jacob Solomon and Caryinna Ashlyn Yenchak.
Aneisa Ivette Altieri and Christopher Casas-Santiago.
Randy Todd Yeager and Kayla Nicole Newhart.
Michael P. Rosemellia and Michele Wroblewski.
Corey C. Koons and Rebecca Grzezdzinski.
Jose Antonio Lopez Garcia and Yraiza Madeligne Perez Encarnacion.
Sheila Cristina Lopez and Geanncarlos Baez Rodriguez.
■ Robert K. Richmond and Denise M. Spano, both of Throop.
■ John D. McAndrew II, Scranton, and Mary Ann C. Kochanski, Nicholson.
■ Shuoqian Wang and Yingjun Dong, both of Vestal, N.Y.
■ Kristen Lynn Baigis, Throop, and Michael Joseph DePietro, Olyphant.
■ David J. Wall Jr. and Megan Jane Bell, both of Carbondale.
■ Melvin Jonatan Lozano-Sharp and Xenia D. Ramos-Callejas, both of Scranton.
■ Nathan Allen Manning and Taylor Marie Conforti, both of Scranton.
■ Michael M. Paone, Archbald, and Jeffrey P. Paone, Philadelphia, co-trustees of the Irrevocable Trust Agreement for Madeline M. Paone, to Ken Santarelli Enterprises LLC, Peckville; a property at 1110 Filbert St., Archbald, for $76,500.
■ Sumit and Namrata Agrawal, Lackawanna County, to Pratik, Nitanbhai and Simaben Nitanbhai Patel, Scranton; a property at 743 Prescott Ave., Scranton, for $88,000.
■ Richard C. Woodyatt, Scranton, to Ralph Thomas and Brittney A. Woodyatt; a property at 103 Norfolk Way, Scranton, for $150,000.
■ Thomas A. Kameroski, individually and as executor of the estate of Thomas P. Kameroski, Scott Twp., to Randi S. and Carla Morcom, Clifford Twp.; a property at Chapman Lake, Scott Twp., for $140,000.
■ Diane M. Harchar, Dickson City, to Shawn G. and Larisa Zbach, Dickson City; a property at 307 Robert Drive, Dickson City, for $144,200.
■ Joseph Gary and Albina Pruzinsky, and Joyce and Peter Kolcharno, all of Olyphant, to Joseph R. and Kathleen A. Conway, Blakely; a property at 1014 Columbus Ave., Blakely, for $76,512.
■ William J. Moran and James P. Moran, executors of the estate of William J. Moran, Scranton, to Melanie Ulivitch, Wilkes-Barre; two parcels in Scranton for $75,000.
■ David E., John W. and John W. Gareis Jr. to Vladimir and Svetlana Borzov; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $104,000.
■ Donald R. Paciorka, Scranton, to Parker Williams Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 1505-1507 Jackson St., Scranton, for $33,000.
■ Carol Ann Davis, personal representative of the estate of Margaret Ann Abbott, Peckville, to Matthew Wills, Scranton; a property at 320 Main St., Peckville, for $140,000.
■ Janeen L. Damiano, now by marriage Janeen L. Granville, and Jason Granville, Spring Brook Twp., to Ernest J. Gatto Jr. and Tara DeGilio. New Hampton, N.Y.; a property at 12 Brachy Road, Covington Twp., for $202,000.
■ Edward J. and Cheryl Skursky, South Abington Twp., to Peter R. and Cynthia M. Saplan, Clarks Summit; a property at 400 Brian Drive, South Abington Twp., for $242,000.
■ Burton T. Reese, agent for Ruth Reese, Taylor, to Amy Ciprian and Richard M. Warakomski, Taylor, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 133 E. Atherton St., Taylor, for $55,000.
■ Linda M. and Thomas Nealon, Clarks Summit, and Susan and Joseph P. Gilroy, Scranton, to Edward J. and Cheryl L. Skursky, Clarks Summit, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 927 Winola Road, South Abington Twp., for $195,000.
■ Paula Skeras, executrix of the estate of Helen Lochie, Lackawanna County, to Benjamin Lochie, Scranton; a property at 1611 Bulwer St., Scranton, for $30,000.
■ Jonah Realty LLC, Pittsburgh, to Felix M. Reyes, Hackensack, N.J.; two parcels in Scranton for $40,000.
■ Luis and Merlin Mirabal, Passaic, N.J., to Donald R. Paciorka, Scranton; a property at 26 Crown Ave., Scranton, for $33,000.
■ Gerald Hill, administrator of the estate of Shirley A. Hill, Pennsylvania, to Edgar H. Zhiminaicela Farez, New York; a property at 1336 Sanderson Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
■ Kevin Whitman and Kayla M. Witmer, Archbald, to Lloyd and Ashlie Shaffer, Archbald; two parcels at 1117 Filbert St., Archbald, for $159,000.
■ Marie Vass, Newton Twp., to John Newman Jr. and Debora Wallace, Bear Creek, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 126 Columbus Circle, Newton Twp., for $285,000.
■ Timothy and Tara Leber, Lackawanna County, to Michael A. Finella, Lackawanna County; a property in Moscow for $229,000.
■ Kaeden Vasquez, a minor, by and through his parent and natural guardian, Sarah Vasquez, and Sarah Vasquez, individually, 225 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, v. Walmart Stores Inc., 702 S.W. Eighth St., Bentonville, Ark., seeking in excess of $50,000, plus costs, delay damages, pre and post judgment interest, attorney fees and all other relief provided by law on two counts, for injuries suffered Oct. 15, 2016, in a fall on the defendant’s premises at 900 Commerce Blvd., Dickson City; Steven L. Chung, attorney.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
■ Rosemary D. Caolo, 1512 E. Gibson St., Scranton; $77,839.26.
■ Buckingham Transport LLC, 1453 Lower Mill City Road, Dalton; $18,766.37.
■ Deborah Nye, 925 Montdale Road, Scott Twp., letters of administration to Jeffrey Nye, 2044 Edna Ave., Scranton.
■ Thomas V. Bennett, 707 Dunmore St., Throop, letters testamentary to Joseph P. Bennett, 101 Patience Lane, Spring City.
■ Joyce Gilligan, also known as Joyce G. Gilligan, 225 Blue Shutters Road, Moscow, letters testamentary to Theresa J. Cavelius, 920 Myrtle St., Apt. 5, Scranton.
■ Joseph Dubas, 2012 Laurel Hill Road, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Marie Dubas, same address.
• Robert S. Murawski to John Sweder et al., $72,000; Plains Twp.
• Michael J. Tate et al. to Claudio Martinez, $79,900; Freeland.
• Corridors Portfolio LP et al. to NP 81 North Industrial LLC, $10,713,783.60; 32 Earth Conservancy Drive, Hanover Twp.
• Jose W. Nunez-Cruz et al. to Rosario Castillo et al., $89,000; Hazleton.
• Steve Bennett et al. to Shawn P. Crossin, $169,500; Courtdale.
• Dous BB LLC to Donald R. Grosz et al., $160,000; Plains Twp.
• Leonard C. Nordfors Sr. to Tammy A. Sincavage et al., $91,000; Kingston Twp.
• Diane Masterson Bestider to Benjamin J. Pesta, $123,570; Swoyersville.
• Jeffrey J. Pyros et al. to Joshua Turel et al., $348,000; Kingston Twp.
• Udaykumar Patel et al. to Lori L. Terrana, $440,000; Kingston Twp.
• Quentin Reese to Kayla M. Kotch, $265,000; Dallas Twp.
• Craig BF Mark to Conner J. Jones et al., $122,500; Exeter Twp.
• Mary Lynn Piontek et al. to Jeremy Ivan Farrington, $130,000; Kingston.
• Michael E. Woychio et al. to Christopher M. Burns et al., $195,800; Lehman Twp.
• Lori Ulichney to Kuber Property LLC, $420,000; Union Twp.
• Kintner Modular Homs Inc. to Vivian Miller, $132,950; Fairview Twp.
• Greg J. Jacobs et al. to Adam Christopher Sieminski et al., $148,000; Fairview Twp.
• Marchelle Marie Mack-Costigan, Jenkins Twp.; v. William Richard Costigan.
• Joseph Conahan, Ashley; v. Mary Ann Conahan.
■ David Frommert and Jacqueline Jasinski, both of Madison Twp.
■ Vicente Ciprian-Rivera and Carmen A. Santana-Esturbide, both of Scranton.
■ Brian Anthony Zeoli Jr. and KC Lynn Bonacci, both of Peckville.
■ Randall Scott Sashko and Amber Mary Gurke, both of Archbald.
■ Zachary Edward Del Guercio, Kennesaw, Ga., and Maggie Elizabeth Perry, Dunmore.
■ Rebecca Frances Smith and Andrew Kilian Mahler, both of Scranton.
■ John, Joseph, Gregory and Michael Namyak Jr., Donna Myers and Lori Buckley, and Mary Namyak, by and through her attorney-in-fact, John Namyak, to C. Clam Enterprises LLC, Peckville; a property at 321-23 Third Ave., Jessup, for $75,000.
■ Keith A. Kesler Sr., also known as Keith A. Kessler Sr., and Marian Kesler, also known as Marian Kessler, to Xiuxia Cui, Pennsylvania; a property at 638 Duncan St., Scranton, for $32,000.
■ Sara L. Woolsey, now known as Sara L. Sauers, and Robert Sauers III, Scott Twp., to Amy Valentukonis, Lackawanna County; a property at 808
Center St., Throop, for $140,500.
■ Robert and Phyllis Potosky, Old Forge, to Nezir Alic, Scranton; a property at 311 S. Keyser Ave., Old Forge, for $50,750.
■ Amanda DeLuccie v. Ryan DeLuccie
■ Colleen Heckman v. David Heckman
■ Ashley Torbeck v. Kevin Torbeck
■ Kathleen Lavelle v. Keith Morris
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
■ Riley Appraisal Services Inc., 184 Knapp Road C, Clarks Summit; $11,846.53.
■ Global Risk Management LLC, 120 N. Abington Road, Clarks Green; $50,497.65.
■ Joseph Karl Cucura, 543 Washington Ave., Jermyn, letters of administration to Joseph Nicholas Cucura, same address.
n Kenneth M. Kryeski et al. to Brian Matthew Szumski et al., $175,000; Duryea.
n Brian M. Szumski to Virginia Marita Fath, $288,500; Dupont.
n Joseph M. Makovich et al. to Michael E. Price, $99,500; Hanover Twp.
n Joshua G. Turel et al. to Adam Karwaski, $230,000; Dallas Twp.
n Raymond Kruk et al. to Jared Meehan et al., $190,000; North Dawes Avenue, Kingston.
n Kyle J. Lescowitch to James S. Walker Sr. et al., $89,000; Black Creek Twp.
n Laura Crilley to Scott D. Bogard, $100,000; Conyngham Twp.
n Jeffrey M. Isaacs et al. to William Young et al., $155,000; Butler Twp.
n Isabelle Meizanis to Kelly R. Herbst, $86,000; Plains Twp.
n Dorothy Disano et al. to Trans-Med Properties LLC, $90,000; Luzerne.
n Scott R. Jeffrey to Richard Orsini et al., $131,000; Forty Fort.
n Mary Bridget Letukas, Freeland; v. Frank Letukas, North Wales.
n Nadine Banul, Pittston; v. Michael Banul, Pittston.
n Stephanie L. Gillette, Hazleton; v. Shawn P. Gillette, Schuylkilll Haven.
■ Gary Jay Jarocha and Lisa Michele Stillwagon, both of South Abington Twp.
■ Renee Nicole Gabriel and Joseph Jeremy McTague, both of Scranton.
■ Bryan David Dixon and Meghan Tierney, both of Scranton.
■ Sidney Franklin Moore and Destiny Kaitlyn Hutchinson, both of Scranton.
■ Michele Marie Pousley and Victor Saul Arenas-Mamani, both of Scranton.
■ Duanggamol Suratsombat and Charles Stuart Georgia, both of Scranton.
■ Olga Febish, Madison Twp., to Paul William and Jaide Renee Hartmann, Tobyhanna; a property at 855 Becks Crossing Road, Madison Twp., for $137,800.
■ Boston Land Company Inc., South Abington Twp., to Timothy J. and Joanne Farley, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $258,000.
■ Richard C. Jr. and Catherine E. Marquardt, Clarks Green, to Marlene Muklewicz, Lackawanna County; a property at 416 Colburn Ave., Clarks Summit, for $117,000.
■ William M. and Jamielyn Pabst, Roaring Brook Twp., to Michael F. Cummings Jr., Dunmore; a property at 2128 Jefferson Ave., Dunmore, for $100,000.
■ Jeffrey and Lisa J. Stranieri, Clarks Summit, to Poe Management LLC, Fort Collins, Colo.; a property at 2116-2118 Farr St., Scranton, for $87,500.
■ Raymond J. and Carol A. Bryan to Vijay and Ellen S. Venugopal; a property on Stag Court, Covington Twp., for $25,000.
■ Evelyn K. Padmore, also known as Evelyn W. Padmore, Dunmore, by her agent Joseph A. O’Brien, to Alexander Tinnikov, Cliffside Park, N.J.; two parcels in Dunmore for $98,000.
■ Gregg and Sara Pencek to Kimberly Wascavage; a property at 501 Von Bergen St., Old Forge, for $209,900.
■ John Fisher, Laflin, to Thomas Hrynkiw, Hanover Twp.; two parcels in Old Forge for $120,000.
■ Kevin F. Gibbons to Stanley J. and Terrie Yanoski; a property at 527 Susquehanna Ave., Olyphant, for $84,000.
■ Robert Ferri and Angela M. Wright to John J. and Marie Francine Quinn; a property on Madison Ave., Old Forge, for $265,000.
■ Mary Vanston, Dickson City, to John J. and Kimberly A. Bartkovsky, Spring Brook Twp.; a property on Oak Drive and Jefferson Boulevard. for $275,000.
■ Michael McMurrer, by his agent Michelle Caron, to Sid Birch; a property at 500 Knapp Road, Clarks Summit, for $35,000.
■ Anne Kearney, by her agent Patrick Charles Kearney, to Amy E. McCarthy; a property at 509 Glenburn Road, Clarks Summit, for $172,600.
■ Richard J. and Maria J. Miller, Carbondale, to Danielle E. Praefke, Carbondale; two parcels in Carbondale for $107,450.
■ Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to Kenneth Sandrowicz; a property at 1205 Court St., Scranton, for $37,100.
■ Arlene M. and Dennis Kutch, Jermyn, and Linda Cucura, Jessup, to Mark Bruno and Amy Witko, as joint tenants with rights to survivorship, Jermyn; two parcels in Mayfield for $80,000.
■ James and Barbara Gayzik, Toms River, N.J., Luigi and Peggy Gayzik DiCairano, Belvidere, N.J., and Jane Gayzik, also known as Jane A. Trabucco, Lyndhurst, N.J.; to Donald Caines, Dunmore; a property at 608 Maplewood Ave., Dickson City, for $150,000.
■ Joseph and Beverly Bernosky, Jermyn, to John T. Hall, Scott Twp.; two parcels in Scott Twp. for $90,000.
■ Ethel M. Golo, 950 Morgan Highway, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Robert F. Rose, 2736 N.W. 77th Blvd., Apt. 359-M6S, Gainesville, Fla.
■ Mary F. Richard, 2500 Adams Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Stephanie Richards, 16734 Morrison St., Encino, Calif.
■ Frank Gretz, letters testamentary to Gloria A. Andrew, 1121 Sleepy Hollow Road, Pennsburg.
■ Joseph Summa, 703 Cooney St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Louis DiMattio, 205 Ross St., Dunmore.
■ Adrian Gonzalez, 205 Tulip Circle, Clarks Summit, v. Kaitlin Fletcher, 1738 Newton-Ransom Blvd., Clarks Summit, seeking an amount in excess of the jurisdictional limit regarding arbitration referral by local rule plus interest and costs for injuries suffered June 20, 2016, during an automobile accident on Routes 6 and 11; Edwin A. Abrahamsen, attorney.
Judge Vito Geroulo has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
■ Martin Gilbride, 1020 Cooper St., Scranton; $3,719.27.
■ Andres Rodriguez, 1003 Gibbons St., Scranton; $489.50.
■ Jaleesa Robbins, 233 Prescott Ave., Scranton; $584.
■ Anthony N. Polanin, 321 Hickory St., Peckville; $2,582.50.
■ George J. Peters, 529 N. Rebecca Ave., Scranton; $2,582.50.
■ Amy R. Longworth, 218 S. Filmore Ave., Scranton; $4,617.81.
■ Sharice Gonder, 723 N. Main St., Wilkes-Barre; $744.50.
■ Nina Solivan, 59 William St., Carbondale; $2,636.03.
■ Anthony J. Sandor, 1570 Happy Valley Circle, Newnan, Ga.; $1,350.
■ Reynaldo Sanchez Marrero, 1560 N. 10th St., Reading; $1,350.
■ Jamie Zotter, 149 Belmont St., Carbondale; $429.
■ Justin Williams, 261 Poplar St., Dickson City; $1,412.50.
■ Kenneth John Shaffer Jr., 987 Route 11 South, Nicholson; $1,397.
■ Lori A. McCarthy, 1621 Capouse Ave., Apt. 7, Scranton; $114,247.04.
■ Peter Michael Rezanka and Andrea Rose Pastore, both of Clarks Green.
■ Sasha R. Irizarry and Erik Omar Seda-Sepulveda, both of Scranton.
■ Adam Mark Reese and Nicole Christine Sklareski, both of Roaring Brook Twp.
■ Kelly Ann Sears and Joseph Micek, both of Old Forge.
■ Rosalynn L. Sorg, now known by marriage as Rosalyn L. Sorg Rooney, and Joseph Rooney, Dubois, to Harshaben Virendrakumar, Mehul Virendrakumar and Samip Virendrakumar Patel, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 2652 Birney Ave., Scranton, for $115,500.
■ Frances Kucinski Burke, also known as Frances Kucinski, executrix of the estate of Frances C. Kucinski, also known as Frances Caroline Kucinski, Hillside, N.J., to Michael R. Patrone and Christine M. Kelly, Philadelphia; a parcel in Jefferson Twp. for $55,000.
■ Kenneth and Linda Powell, Archbald, to Norman L. and Ellen S. Metzger, Archbald; a property in Archbald, for $264,000.
■ Udren Law Offices P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Robin Coniglio and Bernadine Full; a property at Big Bass Lake, Clifton Twp., for $89,000.
■ Joan Gray, Margaret Germick and Dolores Zapotochny, to Leon Wood; a property at 125-127 William St., Old Forge, for $69,000.
■ Don Alan and Stephanie S. A. Minkoff, Roaring Brook Twp., to Laurie Kramer and Paul Warner, Lackawanna County; two parcels at 104 Ulysses Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $203,000.
■ Joseph T. Munley, Olyphant, to Jay Umiya I LLC, Pennsylvania; a property on Sanderson Street, Throop, for $142,000.
■ Gerald and Barbara Kasper, Dickson City, to Christopher and Christina Larioni, Lackawanna County; a property in Dickson City for $48,000.
■ Danielle Stephens to Erin Roman; a property at 420 Delaware St., Jermyn, for $85,000.
■ Katie Blood, South Abington Twp., to Sergio Cosmai and Peter Cosmai, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 800 Jane Lane, South Abington Twp., for $153,000.
■ Benjamin G. and Jane Stafford Dann, South Abington Twp., to Alan M. and Beth R. Myers, Wynnewood Twp.; a property at 109 Wyndham Road, South Abington Twp., for $325,000.
■ Christine Golden v. Kenneth A. Kenowski
■ Karen J. Roberto v. Chris W. Roberto
■ John Adam Decker v. Melissa Clayton Decker
■ Gregory Arnone v. Jena Arnone
■ Betty Jean Webber v. James Webber
■ Jacob L. Harris, 116 Mud Road, Clifford Twp., v. Stafursky Paving Co. Inc., 3 Export Lane, Archbald, and Christopher Solomon, 126 Terrace St., Carbondale, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus costs and delay damages pursuant to Pennsylvania Rule of Civil Procedure 238 on two counts, for injuries suffered July 19 in an automobile accident at the junction of state routes 374 and 8001, Lenox Twp.; James M. Wetter, attorney.
■ Thomas Conklin, 231 Second St., Greenfield Twp., v. Tien Chin Chen, 112 Lackawanna Ave., Dupont, seeking in excess of $50,000, for injuries suffered Aug. 5, 2016, plus interest, costs and other such relief deemed appropriate, in a fall on the defendant’s sidewalk at 503 Linden St., Scranton; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.
■ Doris Maynard, 99 W. Washington Ave., Atlantic Highlands, N.J., v. Shoprite of Daleville, and Bracey’s Supermarket Inc., 921 Drinker Turnpike, Daleville, seeking in excess of $50,000, for injuries suffered Aug. 16, 2016, in a fall on the defendant’s premises; Robert W. Munley III, attorney.