- RSS Channel Showcase 3251455
- RSS Channel Showcase 8501123
- RSS Channel Showcase 7780402
- RSS Channel Showcase 1749463
Articles on this Page
- 08/07/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 08/07/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/08/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/9/17
- 08/08/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/09/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/10/17
- 08/09/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/10/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/11/17
- 08/10/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/11/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/12/17--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 08/14/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/15/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/16/17
- 08/15/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/16/17--21:00: _Court Notes 8/17/17
- 08/16/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/17/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 08/17/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/18/17--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 08/19/17--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 08/21/17--21:00: _Court Notes
- 08/07/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 08/07/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/8/2017
- 08/08/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/9/17
- 08/08/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/9/2017
- 08/09/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/10/17
- 08/09/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/10/2017
- 08/10/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/11/17
- 08/10/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/11/2017
- 08/11/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/12/2017
- 08/12/17--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 08/14/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/15/2017
- 08/15/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/16/17
- 08/15/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/16/2017
- 08/16/17--21:00: Court Notes 8/17/17
- 08/16/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/7/17
- 08/17/17--21:00: Court Notes
- 08/17/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/18/2017
- 08/18/17--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 8/19/2017
- 08/19/17--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 8/20/2017
- 08/21/17--21:00: Court Notes
• Sweet Valley Ambulance Association et al. to J&M Perry Partners Limited Partnership, $70,000; Ross Twp.
• Charles E. Skopic et al. MET Incorporated, $235,000; Lehman Twp.
• Brightside Homes LLC to Tyler L. Kishbaugh, $150,000; Nescopeck Twp.
• Howard W. Dover et al. to Jeffrey A. Ide et al., $77,500; Franklin Twp.
• Stephanie A. Kush to Brian Milewski et al., $201,000; Dallas Twp.
• Sanford D. Adelson to Eric S. Jancik et al., $205,000; Dallas Twp.
• William J. Yatsko et al. to Tanya A. Cieczko, $73,000; Kingston.
• Daniel C. Koviack et al. to Ame Scira, $145,000; Dennison Street, Swoyersville.
• Frank W. Gruden et al. to Jason M. Wolf et al., $114,900; Pittston.
• Eric Walton to Kayla Marie Eaton et al., $85,860; Hanover Twp.
• Theresa E. Harkcom et al. to Alexandra Real Estate LLC, $132,500; Hanover Twp.
• FBN Realty LLC to MMOC Realty LLC, $315,000; Slocum Street, Forty Fort.
• Michael Valentukonis et al. to Kelly Wojcik, $100,000; West Brady Street, West Wyoming.
• Constance V. Evans to David Schuler et al., $280,000; Harveys Lake.
• First Keystone Community Bank to Tyler J. Flick et al., $80,000; Salem Twp.
• Jason Wasmanski to William R. Williams et al., $85,000; Edwardsville.
• H. Mathias Rex et al. to Kelly J. Phillips, $128,000; East Third Street, Salem Twp.
• Joseph J. Jaworski et al. to William R. Hizny et al., $77,500; Forty Fort.
• Michael A. Slacktish to Deborah A. Martin, $226,000; Dallas Twp.
• Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Kingston, Pa. to 15 Church Street LLC, $92,000; Kingston.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Edgardo Castro et al., $70,757.54; Hazle Twp.
• Renee Bannyi to Fausto Gregorio Ovalle Tejeda et al., $79,000; Halze Twp.
• Minelys Galan, Drums; v. Angel Galan, Drums.
• Sheila Nicoletti, Pittston; v. Daniel Podiwka, Harding.
Patrick Boyle Jr. and Lorrie Lea Harris, both of Old Forge.
Matthew Thomas and Jessica Candice Mumford, both of Clarks Green.
Teresa Toth, Blakely, and Richard Henry Sweder, Peckville.
Kimberly Ismae Orosco and Pavol Sabo, both of West Palm Beach, Fla.
Nathan Alan Snyder and Kenya Lee Hadlock, both of Peckville.
Rachele Lynn Trzcinski and Matthew Steves Tombaugh, both of New York.
Sean Edward Putnam and Molly Elizabeth Matyas, both of San Diego.
Devin Christopher Tokash, Jermyn, and Lauren Godowski, Moscow.
Valor Credit Union, formerly known as Tobyhanna Army Depot Federal Credit Union, now by merger and acquisition Pentagon Federal Credit Union, also known as Penfed Credit Union, to Robert and Theresa Weidow, Spring Brook Twp.; a property at 425 Cherry St., Scranton, for $25,000.
Wells Fargo Bank, Fredericksburg, Md., to Marc Henry Zahra, Blakeslee; a property at 1249 Country Club Drive, Thornhurst Twp., for $47,500.
Joseph S. and Jennifer Limani, Spring Brook Twp., to April Kishbaugh and John Kudey Jr., Swoyersville, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property in Spring Brook Twp. for $174,000.
Carol Feldheim LLC, Monsey, N.Y., to Michael D. and Theresa Revilak, Scranton; a property at 1422 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $85,000.
Catalin Florin Popescu to Scott Lammers and Susan A. Ivey-Lammers; a property at 1305 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $37,000.
Amanda Bowen to Jeremy A. Freiwald and Seleena Rashid; a property at 32 Pine Tree Road, Covington Twp., for $206,185.
Jerrold S. Hahn, Roaring Brook Twp., to Susan Kelley, Moscow; a property at 301 Donny Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $158,620.
Michael Alonzo, Old Forge, to Shannon Exeter, Old Forge; a property at 113 Miles St., Old Forge, for $117,000.
Union Mill Farm LLC, Greentown, to Jacob S. and Larayne Young, Moscow; a property in Covington Twp. for $75,000.
Lynn Marie Johnson, Clifton Twp., to James and Rebecca McLain, Clifton Twp.; a property in Clifton Twp. for $95,000.
Francis J. McAndrew, Archbald, to Tammy A. Flannery, Archbald; a property at 114 S. Main St., Archbald, for $130,400.
Patrick J. and Joyce J. McDonnell, Dickson City, to Ken Santarelli Realty LLC, Peckville; two parcels at 601 Grier St., Dickson City, for $112,000.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
Hansford and Rosemary Bohanon, 320 Scott Road, South Abington Twp.; $19,805.98.
First Financial Investments Inc., 116 N. State St., first floor, Clarks Summit; $6,062.90.
Senior Judge Chester B. Muroski, presiding Tuesday over Luzerne County Domestic Relations Contempt Court, ordered the following defendants jailed for failure to pay child support:
• Kelly Lisnock, 962 Blue Ridge Trail, Wapwallopen, $1,740; 37 days.
• Jennifer Bonk, Apt. A, 520 S. Walnut St., Nanticoke, $3,214; 30 days.
Warrants were issued for the following defendants:
• Christopher Weiss, 64 Penn St., Kingston; $9,625.
• Michael Kline, 240 Maple Tree Road, Dallas; $5,787, in two cases.
• Roedie Umana, 166 Lawrence St., Wilkes-Barre; $1,305
• Michael Mazur, 31 E. Oak St., P.O. Box 366, Tresckow; $1,888.
• Manuel D. Luna-Batista, 312 E. Mine St., Hazleton; $692.
• James Czerniakowski, 211 Meadowcrest Road, Bear Creek Twp.; $800.
• Taylor Riggleman, 229 Carlisle St., Wilkes-Barre; $684.
• Justin Howell, 34 Boston Hill, Plymouth; $4,557.
• Kenneth Kitson, 37 Ridgewood Drive, Bloomsburg; $266.
Anyone with information on the defendants listed is asked to call the Luzerne County Domestic Relations tipline at 570-606-3000.
Bella Donna Cipriano, Scranton, and Brian Michael Langan, Jefferson Twp.
Sterling Blaze Jennings and Robin Leonard, both of Baltimore.
Justin M. Collins, Lake Ariel, and Trina Carito, Greenfield Twp.
Melissa Anne Gruber and Damien Sean-Lawrence Strickland, both of Olyphant.
Rolando Padrigano Barcelon Sr. and Claudia Vasquez, both of Scranton.
Elizabeth Ann O’Neill and Thomas James McLane, both of Dunmore.
Serena Alexandra Allan and Travis Robert Helmer, both of Scranton.
Lisa Marie Dovin, Forest City, and Jamie Christopher Hill, Richmondale.
Jonathan Michael Lemmon and Jennifer Marie Shaffer, both of Scranton.
Cartus Financial Corp. to Sufyan H. and Sabhachandani Mohammed; a property at 101 Skyline Drive North, South Abington Twp., for $330,000.
Michael and Kathleen Boyko, Spring Brook Twp., to Brandon L. and Kristy K. Whitlock, Dickson City; a property at 15 First St., Spring Brook Twp., for $269,900.
Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Mark and Jean Siderowicz, Scott Twp.; a property at 324 Shadow Wood Circle, Archbald, for $216,000.
Brandon and Kristy Whitlock, Spring Brook Twp., to Jeffrey J. Nocella, Lackawanna County; a property at 944-946 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $193,500.
Robert and Dorothy Moher, Clarks Summit, to Barbara Winters, Clarks Summit; two parcels at 1297 Gravel Pond Road, South Abington Twp., for $45,500.
PNC Bank N.A. and Leo M. McCormack, co-executors of the estate of Doris N. Dobrydney, Scranton, to Joseph and Patricia Marra, Kutztown; two parcels at 1529 Monsey Ave., Scranton, for $105,000.
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., to Milton Marrero; a property at 2423 N. Main Ave., Scranton, for $34,784.
Joseph P. and Susan R. Aulisio to Ian D. Conley and Cynthia Manzano; two parcels in Ransom Twp. for $200,000.
Francis and Theresa Marciano, Clarks Summit, to JWB Property Group LLC; a property at 1639 Dorothy St., Scranton, for $63,000.
Francis and Theresa Marciano, Clarks Summit, to JWB Property Group LLC; a property at 1635-1637 Dorothy St., Scranton, for $102,000.
Lian Yu Zhao, Scranton, to Just Property Management LLC, Scranton; a property at 328-330 Warren St., Scranton, for $30,000.
Leonid Y. and Lindsay Ayzenshtat, Clarks Summit, to Eric Houtsma and Shahana Parvin Poly, Clarks Summit, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 108 Sturbridge Road, Clarks Summit, for $265,500.
William A. Dixon and Daniel D. Dixon, individually and as co-executors of the estate of Loretta A. Dixon, Scranton, to Cody N. Souryavong, Scranton; a property at 102 Mary Ann St., Scranton, for $160,000.
John and Rachel Lopez to Ronald J. Tini Sr.; a property at 209 Second St., Vandling, for $114,000.
Krista A. Archibald, Jessup, v. Gregory J. Archibald, Peckville; married Aug. 2, 2003, in Peckville; pro se.
Anna Marie Justave, 1431 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Mary Elaine Justave, same address.
Carmel Ann Sabatelle Caputo, also known as Carmel Ann Caputo, 509 Chestnut St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Angelo J. Sabatelle, 27 Harbor View Drive, Atlantic Highlands, N.J.
Theresa A. Judge, 2751 Boulevard Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Mary Theresa Castanzo, 612 Depot St., Scranton.
Mark J. Rinaldi, 410 Reeves St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Ann Rinaldi, same address.
Judge Thomas Munley has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
Dashawn Mitchell, 310 Tinsman Ave., Williamsport; $2,335.50.
Luis C. Ortiz, 603 Smith St., Scranton; $1,294.
Derrell K. Mills, 318 Pittston Ave., Scranton; $825.
Ryan Michael Gongliewski, 674 Pratt Hollow Road, Nicholson; $1,078.25.
Catherine Kilanowski, 1191 Griffin Road, Roaring Brook Twp.; $3,470.
Louise Marie Brownell, 211½ E. Market St., Scranton; $2,104.50.
John Carlos Morrero, 1015 Clay Ave., Apt. 5, Scranton; $904.
Michael Mills, 109 Walnut St., Dunmore; $422.
Tyreek Pickens, 5723 N. 17th St., Philadelphia; $979.74.
Gary Stuart Moore, 632 Roosevelt Ave., Apt. 1, York; $370.50.
Jason Michael Edwards, 1010 Wheeler Ave., Scranton; $885.50.
• Christopher M. Garrity et al. to David A. Sears et al., $175,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Carol Troy et al. to Scott P. Parkhurst et al., $175,000; Ridge Avenue, Kingston.
• Victoriano Nunez et al. to Pedro Ramon Collado, $90,000; Hazleton.
• W. Andrew Coslett et al. to Richard A. Poluka, $219,250; Butler Twp.
• Willy Ramirez to Manuel Encarnacion Sanchez et al., $81,000; Hazleton.
• Frances J. Hager Jr. et al. to 651 Westminister LLC, $1,275,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Village at Greenbriar Inc. to Ronald Borofski et al., $301,900; Village at Greenbriar, Lehman Twp.
• Prestige Development Group LLC to Meredith Lamme Stevens, $329,000; Dakota Drive, Dallas Twp.
• Charles Krivenko et al. to Tracy I. Riccetti, $210,000; Dallas Twp.
• Brian Barker et al. to Maria Balakier, $232,000; Wright Twp.
• Rochelle L. Koury to Christopher B. O’Brien et al., $230,000; Laflin.
• Steven Dean et al. to Brian Barker et al., $369,900; Fairview Twp.
• Helen Carleton et al. to Katlyn Moran, $71,500; Kingston Twp.
• Kelly J. Phillips to Eric Wagner et al., $176,000; Butler Twp.
• Robert M. Arensmeyer Jr. et al. to Brian Jordan Russick et al., $160,000; Kingston.
• Ronald Kopec to Jarrod Million et al., $199,900; Plains Twp.
• Alexandria Duffney et al. to Laura A. Iverson, $136,000; Franklin Twp.
• George H. Hasker Jr. et al. to Christopher M. Pilcher, $124,600; Black Creek Twp.
• Lenora L. Markoch to Bayo’s Ice Company Inc., $90,000; Swoyersville
• Brenda P. Longenbach et al. to Charles Peter Dougherty Jr., $215,000; Refuge Circle, Butler Twp.
• Narcis Albulescu et al. to Conyngham Twp., $73,777,66; Conyngham Twp.
• Joseph E. Everding to Conyngham Twp. et al., $72,958.05; Conyngham Twp.
• Genesys Castillo to Edison Feliz et al., $150,000; Hazleton.
• George Besermin to James E. Casterline Jr. et al., $79,000; Swoyersville.
• Prestige Development Group LLC to Elizabeth B. Fitch, $319,000; Dallas Twp.
• Housing Development Corporation of Northeastern Pennsylvania to Bethania Tejeda, $125,000; Wilkes-Barre
• Anthony Cariello to Nicasio Perna, $235,000; Frangorma Drive, Kingston Twp.
• James Byerly et al. to Philip B. Coyle et al., $193,000; Hazle Twp.
• John C. Watkins et al. to Alonzo Steven Montgomery, $79,900; Kingston.
• Karen Maguire et al. to Charles H. Sullick Jr., $333,102; Cobblestone Lane, Fairview Twp.
• Edward Lee Baker et al. to Tejpal Bal Singh et al., $690,000; Rice Twp.
• Melina Gehringer to Michael Kelsch, $154,000; Church Road, Kingston Twp.
• Mary Cowin et al. to Mark S. Rossell, $79,900; Foster Twp.
• Martina Ferreira et al. to Rachel Solis, $125,000; Hazleton.
• Barbara A. Hauze to Brian J. Deluca et al., $150,000; Butler Twp.
• Eagle Rock Resort Company to Noli Bartolome et al., $76,943.22; Hazle Twp.
• Ryan Gorski to Jennifer Mendoza et al., $95,000; Warrior Run.
• Susanne Konschnik Laws to Adam T. Almquist et al., $184,000; Dorrance Twp.
• Ann Braccini to RM17 Holdings LLC, $600,000; Pittston Twp.
• David A. Hanson to Hanson’s Landing MHP LLC, $510,000; Harveys Lake.
• Ruth Proietto, Wilkes-Barre; v. James Proietto, Plymouth.
• Stephanie C. Cheslaw, not listed; v. Robert A. Cheslaw, Plymouth.
• Liza Irizarry, Plains Twp.; v. Manuel Irizarry, Allentown.
• Philip Minelli, Peckville; v. Lori Minelli, Eynon.
Christine Ann Rotherforth, Waymart, and David Bowan, Forest City.
James Eric Sweeney and Jamie Marie Bamberger, both of Scranton.
Donald Joseph Yestrepsky and Emily Marie Bielski, both of Jessup.
Paul Anthony Henry Jr. and Tanyita Amelia McCoy, both of Dupont.
Kelly Ann Meehan, Dunmore, v. Joseph Mesko, Scranton; married Nov. 12, 2016, in Skytop; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
Patrick J. Hart Jr., Scranton, v. Jill Hart, Old Forge; married May 31, 1996, in Lackawanna County; Catherine A. Gallagher, attorney.
Shawna C. Kosciuk, Scranton, v. James J. Kosciuk, Olyphant; married Aug. 15, 1998, in Lackawanna County; Anne Marie Howells, attorney.
Robert P. Theis v. Patricia Ruotolo-Theis
Job Stanley v. Stella Stanley
Nicole Shiffer v. Mark Shiffer
Doris Ann Welenc v. Bernard P. Welenc
Alyson Chomko v. Edward Chomko Jr.
Christopher Frie v. Tara Amaral
Jonathan Cooke v. Karen Anne Cooke
Danielys A. Arce v. Raphael Savinon
Amy Norris v. John Norris
Barbara Ann Posten v. Leroy John Posten
Secretary of Department of Housing and Urban Development to Adalberto Acevedo; a property at 502 Depot St., Scranton, for $28,400.
Jerry Warsky Kaufman, North Abington Twp., to LEC Construction Services LLC, Scranton; a property on Lily Lake Road, North Abington Twp., for $250,000.
Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., as trustee for Ameriquest Mortgage Securities Inc., West Palm Beach, Fla., to B O C One LLC, Springbrook Twp.; a property in Covington Twp. for $31,649.
Michael K. Dyshuk and Karen M. Zazzera, Lackawanna County, to Frank A. Pellicci II, Peckville; a property at 53 Rittenhouse St., Fell Twp., for $47,000.
Roberta J. Castle to Despina Tsarouhis; a property at 82 Lori Drive, Archbald, for $95,700.
Caliber Real Estate Services LLC, as attorney-in-fact for LSF8 Master Participation Trust, Irving, Texas, to Suman Saha, Throop; a property at 417 Varsity Drive, Throop, for $295,000.
Curt F. Camoni, Jessup, to Gabrielle Demyan and Joseph M. Troiani, Olyphant; a property at 101 Olga St., Jessup, for $116,000.
Shirley Barrett, Archbald, to Maribeth R. Cowley, Archbald; a property at 107 Hickory St., Archbald, for $25,000.
Bel Aire Real Estate LP, Eynon, to Thomas and Mary Obelinas, Lackawanna County; a property at 1064 Lincoln St., Dickson City, for $148,500.
Jeffrey J. Nocella, Lackawanna County, to Michael J. and Roseanne Higgins, Lackawanna County; a property at 822 Price St., Dickson City, for $95,000.
Keith P. Rudat, as executor of the estate of Janet A. Rudat, to Robert J. Jr. and Jamie Bottger; a property at 307 Maggie Road, South Abington Twp., for $189,000.
Mark and Julia Whitehead, Kingsley, to Jose Pinto, Bronx, N.Y.; a property at 1027 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, for $55,000.
Barbara Dembowski, formerly known as Barbara Bukenas, Florida, to Courtney Wright, Pennsylvania; a property at 82 W. Creek View Drive, Clifton Twp., for $100,000.
Michael A. Yager, as executor of the estate of Michael P. Yager, Old Forge, to Michael C. and Jeanette M. Kowalski, Saugus, Mass.; a property at 555 Milwaukee Ave., Old Forge, for $140,000.
Patricia M. Nicastro, Jefferson Twp., to Jason and Nichole Baxter, York; a property at 110 Debbie Drive, Jefferson Twp., for $234,900.
Joanne and Joseph R. Denero, Taylor, to Shane Evan Rielly, Taylor; a property at 1285 Reynolds Ave., Taylor, for $118,000.
Wilmington Savings Fund Society FSB, doing business as Christiania Trust, not individually but as trustee for Pretium Mortgage Acquisition Trust, Irvine, Calif., to Donald E. McCall, Dalton; a property at 128 N. Abington Road, Clarks Green, for $65,000.
Jeffrey J. Coval, Scranton, to Sandra Klassner, Scranton; a property at 1410 Cornell St., Scranton, for $83,210.
William J. Jones, Blakely, to John J. and Melissa Murnock, Blakely; a property at 1112 W. Lackawanna Ave., Blakely, for $35,000.
John G. and Cheryl C. Martines, Greenfield Twp., to Gordon Marvin Speights Young and Maryann Spellman Young; a property on Sunset Ave., Greenfield Twp., for $77,000.
Victor A. Sr., Mary R. and Victor A. Jr. Gazella, Carbondale, to Pietro and Elma Virgili, Stroudsburg; a property at 152 S. Church St., Carbondale, for $100,000.
Rhonda Morrell Spickard, Knoxville, Tenn., and Denise Secoolish, Olyphant, to Electric City Enterprises LLC, Blakely; a property in Olyphant for $25,000.
Marie Manno Kerrigan, also known as Marie A. Kerrigan, also known as Marie M. Kerrigan, also known as Marie Kerrigan, 1152 W. Locust St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Thomas P. Kerrigan, 1152 W. Locust St., Scranton.
Louise Gregorowicz, also known as Louise M. Gregorowicz, 903 Woodmere Ave., Dickson City, letters testamentary to James P. Gregorowicz, 108 N. Washington Ave., Scranton.
Celia M. Konopka, also known as Ceil Konopka, 1801 Luzerne St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Aileen Gariepy, 33 Jesswig Drive, Hamden, Conn.
Joseph Chelland, 17 Casey Ave., Old Forge, letters of administration to Melissa A. Palermo, 17 Casey Ave., Old Forge.
Sharon Louise Bonning, 110 Jefferson St., Simpson, letters of administration to Justine Manning, 150 Belmont Turnpike, Waymart; and Kerstan Bonning, 1001 Oxford St., Apt. 1, Scranton.
Duane H. Wesley, 1036 Monroe Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Regina Rodriguez, 6203 Lake View Road, Susquehanna.
• Suzanne Johnson et al. to Katis L. Franco-Amaro, $124,900; Hazle Twp.
• Autumn L. Blackburn to Robert N. Uitz, $160,000; Salem Twp.
• John Goshleski et al. to Kellen Simmons et al., $290,000; Langan Road, Pittston Twp.
• Gemma R. Williams to JMARG Realty LLC, $290,000; Exeter.
• Nichole Minichello et al. to Marissa Luciano et al., $70,000; West Wyoming.
• Fairway Consumer Discount Company to Julisa Hampton, $97,500; East Green Street, Nanticoke.
• Matthew Metrick et al. to Danielle L. Wilkitis, $163,200; Butler Twp.
• Frank Soto et al. to Erving Ruiz, $98,000; Hazleton.
• Stephen Grossbauer et al. to American International Relocation Solutions LLC, $550,000; Cambridge Circle, Pittston Twp.
• American International Relocation Solutions LLC to PNC Bank et al., $548,250; Cambridge Circle, Pittston Twp.
• Gary E. Smith et al. to Yuliya N. Shirobokova et al., $84,000; East Kirmar Avenue, Newport Twp.
• Kenneth C. Lore et al. to Robert P. Donahue Jr. et al., $205,000, Nantcoke.
• Daniel McGowan to Richard C. Gray Jr., $98,000; Hanover Twp.
• Jonathan Veet to Bryanna Kehrli et al., $72,000; Freeland.
• Beverly McNamara, Shickshinny; v. Michael McNamara, Drums.
• Feliz Altagarcia Argentina, Hazleton; v. Hilario Demetrio Caraballo, West Hazleton.
Connor Francis Gavin and Rebecca Lynn Davis, both of Scranton.
Michelle Elizabeth O’Malley and Brian Christopher Georgetti, both of Scranton.
Dakota Ryan Jones and Justine Julia Robbins, both of Jessup.
Jessica Ann Pavlikowski, Old Forge, and Brian Christopher Stubbs, Pittston.
Robert E. Jr. and Susan Lesniak, and Glenn P. and Barbara Ann Lesniak, to Daniel and Darcia Belknap, Harrisonburg, Va.; a property at 611 Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Twp., for $178,000.
John A. and Sherry Alvarez, Carbondale, to Kerry A. Bentler, Scranton; a property at 612 Detty St., Scranton, for $58,300.
Servicelink LLC, attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Alida DeLeon and Juan Lopez, Elmhurst, N.Y.; a property at 150 S. Hyde Park Ave., Scranton, for $25,000.
Gerard Loeffler and Jenny Loeffler, also known as Jennie Loeffler, Pennsylvania, to Alicia Banich and Kyle Barrett, Pennsylvania, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 330 Orchard St., Old Forge, for $109,000.
Elizabeth and Ken Sandrowicz, Olyphant, to Mayankkumar R. Patel, Scranton; a property at 717 Rear E. Elm St., Scranton, for $28,000.
Robert J. Slachta, 1904 Delaware St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Theresa Slachta, same address.
Sophie Muscosky, 20 Margaret Ave., Archbald, letters testamentary to Deborah Cornell, 405 Callahan Drive, Jermyn.
Josephine J. Brutzman, aka Jessie J. Brutzman, 1106 Bryn Mawr St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Susan Bartoletta, 21314 Rio Oro Drive, Cornelius, N.C., and Carla Magnot, 198 Lillibridge St., Peckville.
Viola Compton, 21 Finn Road, Fleetville, letters testamentary to Suzanne Wirak, 27 Barberry Lane, Woodbridge, Conn.
Ruth G. Adams, aka Ruth Giberson Adams, 401 Penn Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Mary A. Prager, 305 Hedrick St., Beaufort, N.C.
Thomas A. Mullen and Leah Ann Carroll, both of Concord, N.C.
Todd Anthony Johns and Holly Katherine Mariucci, both of South Abington Twp.
Paul David Boccadori, Olyphant, and Sammy Jo Kobza, Oneida.
Ronald Roy Hazelton, Moosic, and Kelly L. Bevans, Scranton.
Lorena Zangre, Old Forge, v. Joseph Zangre II, Old Forge; married July 16, 2015, in Scranton; pro se.
Cecilia Alfano, Clarks Summit, to Patrick M. and Jacqueline M. Foley, South Abington Twp.; two parcels in South Abington Twp. for $156,900.
Robert Mancabelli, also known as Robert J. Mancabelli, by his agent, Robert Mancabelli, Moosic, to Frank and Kathleen Belak, Moosic; a property at 3903 Laurel Ave., Moosic, for $169,000.
MTGLQ Investors LP, Irvine, Calif., to Ann Alicia Brazil, Scranton; a property at 109 Seymour Ave., Scranton, for $51,649.
Eric and Lindsey M. Munley, Mayfield, to Louis J. Ciangiulli and Leslie A. Rosen, Freeport, N.Y.; a property at 518 Penn Ave., Mayfield, for $142,655.
Lawrence J. Kucy, as executor of the estate of Aldona Kucy, Essex, Mass., to Henry D. Mendoza, Wilkes-Barre; a property in Scranton for $25,000.
M E M Investments Inc., Dupont, to Oley Real Estate LLC, Wyoming; a property in Fell Twp. for $500,000.
Willie Mae Uhrin, 147 Swallow St., Olyphant, letters of administration to Angela Leak, 283 Stelleys Tabernacle Church Road, Rockingham, N.C.
Robert A. Cianfichi, 100 Mosswood Road, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Robert B. Cianfichi, 761 Dogwood Terrace, Boiling Springs.
Andrew F. Keating, 356 Wimmers Road, Jefferson Twp., letters testamentary to Daniel Keating, 2670 Quicktown Road, Madison Twp., and James Keating, 497 Cortez Road, Jefferson Twp.
John F. Breslin, 1521 Monroe Ave., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Michael Lynch, 1512 Adams Ave., Dunmore.
Dolores and Vincent Coviello, both of 375 Lane St., Jessup, v. Zachary Mille and Katelin L. Howell, both of 10 Ute Path, Gouldsboro, seeking in excess of $50,000 on four counts for injuries suffered Aug. 13, 2015, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on Blakely St., Dunmore; James J. Powell III, attorney.
Michele and Richard W. Peters, 506 Keystone Court, Dunmore, v. Kerry Jane Glynn, 128 Estates Road, Greentown, seeking in excess of $50,000 plus interest and costs of suit on two counts for injuries suffered in an automobile accident on July 25, 2016, on North Blakely Street, Dunmore; John P. Pesota, attorney.
Luis Antonio Baez Arias and Raybelys Mojica Uribe.
Kelly Disler and Adam Jensen Gabriel.
Bobbi Ann Maslowski and Joseph Francis Mertis Sr.
Robbie Donald Orr and Jillian Elizabeth Martin.
Bethany Ann Rutkowski and Christopher Patrick Martin.
Brandi Lee Gruver and Mark Christopher Yalch.
Sinead Christine Geary and Kenneth David Morris.
James J. Martin Jr. and Joan Matushek.
Briana Lee Cantwell and Robert David Dunsmuir Jr.
Tyler Joseph Rosengrant and Kirsten Raye Stayer.
Damien William Blanchard and Rachel Anne Pugh.
Dawn Michelle Redington and Lucinda Rosemarie Kmitch.
David Hughes Jr. and Briana Lynn Lewis.
Justin Daniel Barnes and Bethany Erin Schneider.
Tina Marie Spangenberg and Ellis Elmor Booner.
Robert B. Farina and Elizabeth A. Papciak.
Irlanda Olivares Areche and Angel Joel Castillo Santos.
Lady C. Pichardo Helena and Richard V. Nuez Ferreira.
Esperanza Yvette Torres and Angel David Gonzales.
Alexander Omar de Jesus and Ileana Rivera.
Stephanie Ann Gleco and Eric Edward Lilly.
Daniel Matthew Kelly Sr. and Tina Jean Fixmer.
Dewins de Jesus Cruz and Paulina Mercedea Lahoz Ayala.
Zuleyka Ramirez and Guillermo Antonio Rodriguez Almanzar.
Trina Annette Rivers and Fritz Jerry Worlds Joseph.
Nazariy Kikta and Summer Tribunella.
Ralph Frederick Shulde Sr. and Misty Lynne Potts.
Philip Edward Michael and Jaclyn Brigid Dunn.
Valarie Dawn Steele and Mark Leonard Olander.
Richard David Walker Jr. and Billio Jo Bird.
Rachel Kathryn Belles and Nicolas Lakkis.
Alysha M. Park and George Wasil Soppeck III.
Kristi Amanda Karkut and Mark A. Maros.
Jose Fernando Velazquez and Nilcia Isabel Reyes Zorrilla.
Nicole Lee Minsavage and Jeremiah Johnson.
Jenna Marie Wynings and Michael Anthony Eyer.
Ashley Elizabeth Johnston and Juan Miguel Garrido Hernandez.
Jayleen Maria Figueroa Medina and Eduard Jose de Leon Tejeda.
Justin Michael Metz and Lauren Marie Pellock.
Robert Allen Snee and Denise Mary Bonick.
Brian Anthony Shurmanek and Brittani Lee Giampietro.
Madeline Nieves and Yan Carlos Mendez Gomez.
Fernando Antonio Medina Ortiz and Juana Milqueya Castillo Pujols.
Robert G. Stanton and Yeun Hee An.
Christopher Michael Martzen and Samantha Jacqueline Kojeszewski.
Derek J. Ciaruffoli and Nicholas T. Newtown.
Patric A. Rivas Almonte and Mary L. Cotto Naranjo.
Matthew Thomas Duffy and Tara Nicole Zavada.
Matthew Januski and Lauren Anne Verret.
Robert Sean Macbeth and Brittany Ann Long.
Quyen Patricia Lazala Cabrera and Raymond Perez de Jesus.
Jamie M. Pick and James Jesse Hoskins.
Margaret Joyce Smith and David Faux.
Eric Pierre Tucker and Bridget Marie Simonson.
James Joseph Nalaschi Jr. and Caroline Michelle Richards.
Andrea Lynn Stanley and Lasha Pirtskhalava.
Scott David Summa and Joscelyn Marie Mahon.
Luiggy Perez Concepcion and Jennie Lee Allegretto.
John Harris Schaffer Jr. and Rhiannon R. Sherman.
Michelle E. Reakes and William J. Hazeltine.
James Michael Tolerico and Renee M. Herness.
Joseph Christian Hollister and Corrin Marie Cipriano.
Raymond E. Masher Jr. and Alissa Marie Bilek.
David M. Legg and Laura Mary Scholla.
Kayla M. Kowalek and Rebeckah Coreen Golomb.
Elizabeth Ashley Brooks and Andrew John Margallis.
Steven Thomas Gallagher and Nancy Christine Henry.
Sean M. Miller and Mary Ann Eick.
Trisha Ann O’Boyle and Joshua Perrin.
Katlyn Ann Selenski and Neil Brian Harris.
Jennifer L. Anthony and Jody Albert Dymond II.
Keishla Marie Sanabria Cruz and Roberto Javier Nolasco Suriel.
Kristen Ann Makowski and John Joseph Bonick.
Jeffrey Michael Bantell and Samantha Ann Christein.
Jennifer Lynn Fedor and Mark Joseph Kretchmer.
Dimas Encarnacion and Maria Marinelly Soto Encarnacion.
Michael Joseph Kiwalczyk and Kaitlyn Marie Wheeler.
Rachel Faye Gittens and Denis Conrad Fetterman.
William Louis Kozub and Anzhela Yuriyevna Turyanytsya.
David Joseph Fritz and Sean Keith Sherman.
Pamela Jean Weber and Mark Joseph Rigle.
Marc Albert Dellario and Suzanne Marie Moore.
Jeffrey Gerard Elia and Cortney Lynn Faux.
Jared M. Kozlowski and Pamela A. Mustacchio, both of Jessup.
Marisa A. Alpert and Michael Dominick DiCindio, both of Clarks Summit.
Brian James Meehan and Krysten Sophia Coleman, both of Scranton.
Matthew Caleb Roguskie and Kacie L. Beck, both of Scranton.
Justin Bruce Thomas and Angela Smirne, both of Wayne.
Alyssa Marie Heater, Olyphant, and Jason Aron Sullivan, West Wyoming.
Michael K. Ridder and Sarah Marie Liparulo, both of Jermyn.
Katherine Anne Lynch and Colin Terence Reilly, both of New York City.
Jerome Michael Thyberg, Scranton, and Megan Clare Paolucci, Clarks Summit.
Nationstar Mortgage LLC, Coppell, Texas, to PPG Management LLC, Freeport, N.Y.; a property at 1801-1803 Jackson St., Scranton, for $40,000.
John J. and Marianne Gambucci, Olyphant, to Thomas D. and Eileen Mallas, Jessup; a property at 508 E. Jefferson St., Olyphant, for $277,000.
William J. and Barbara L. Olivetti, Throop, to Parvin Rahim, Queens, N.Y.; a property at 427 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, for $63,500.
Jesus and Betsy Cardenas, Carbondale, to Paul Filipski Jr. and Zachary Morgart, Blakely, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 5 Jeffrey St., Carbondale, for $90,721.65.
Kimberlee Mason v. Christopher Mason
Jennifer Ritzco v. John Ritzco
Michelle Keegan v. Joseph Keegan
Robert Mason v. Ann Marie Mason
Michael Schneider v. Tina Schneider
Servie T. Squirlock, 819 Moosic Road, Old Forge, letters of administration to John Squirlock, 7469 Mink Hollow Road, Highland, Md.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Gleny Maria Gonzalez, $71,900; North Laurel Street, Hazleton.
• Angelo J. Nudo et al. to Richard D. Craig, $189,000; Dallas.
• Christina Crawford et al. to Mujahid Shariff, $87,000; Duryea.
• Brian J. Russick to Katharine B. O’Connor et al., $81,500; Kingston.
• Harry D. Harper et al. to Janine M. Birch et al., $85,000, West Wyoming.
• Essa Bank & Trust to Kristin D. Mrazik, $223,568.76; St. Charles Place, Hazle Twp.
• Sherrie Lynn Ryan to Christopher Michaels et al., $145,000; Butler Twp.
• Coca-Cola Refreshments USA Inc. to ACCB Pittston RE LLC, $2,499,799.34; Oak Street, Pittston Twp.
• Joanne H. Smith to Gretchen Swartwood, $116,000; Rice Twp.
• John Kaminsky et al. to Joseph Baranowski et al., $250,000; Rice Twp.
• Poplar 51 LLC to Santos JC Investments LLc, $70,000; Hazleton.
• Patricia F. Boris to Jaison Rinker et al., $180,000; Penn Lake Park.
• Christopher B. O’Brien to Debra A. Piper, $247,500; Newport Twp.
• Michael S. Klesh et al. to Leydi Altagracia Basilio Montero, $87,000; Hazleton.
• Anthony S. Mascaro et al. to Joyce A. Shaw, $88,000; Fairmount Twp.
• Joseph A. Garrubba Jr. et al. to Joseph F. Goodlavage et al., $148,900; Jenkins Twp.
• Richard Omerza et al. to Graciela Manrique Cardozo, $94,000; McLean Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Jason Marconi et al. to Matthew Easterday et al., $254,900; Wilkes-Barre.
• Mark Haas, Forty Fort; v. Marcie Haas, Forty Fort.
• Laine Mackare, Larksville; v. Jonathan Laurency, Wilkes-Barre.
• Theresa M. Stachowiak, White Haven; v. Edward J. Stachowiak, White Haven.
• Nancy Edkins, Hunlock Creek; v. Charles Edkins, Harveys Lake.
Ranferi Amador-Perez and Maria Toledano-Palafox, both of Scranton.
Melissa Ann Goodman and Charles James Miller, both of Carbondale.
Yudis Oneyda Lazo and Walter Alexander Aparicio, both of Simpson.
Price Muehleisen and Erin Debish, both of Clifford Twp.
Danielle Margaret Weber, Old Forge, and Angelo Joseph DePrimo, Dunmore.
Jeremy Adam Davies and Nicole Ann Rosko, both of Taylor.
Saul Gonzalez and Analia Martins, both of Scranton.
Melissa Jean Vittori, Old Forge, and Jason Scott Lavelle, Forty Fort.
Paul G. and Annette R. Surgent, Dunmore, to Tyler J. and Stacey Moore, Old Forge; a property at 1008 Watkins St., Taylor, for $132,900.
Michael J. III and Brenda M. Polachek to Jesse Wendlandt and Susan Swingle; two parcels at 282 Wimmers Road, Jefferson Twp., for $166,480.
Carol A. Smith and Ashley McAlister, Raleigh, N.C., to Sean M. Sullivan, Scranton; a property at 559 Chestnut St., Dunmore, for $127,000.
John Marsico, Moscow, to Nicholas and Nichole Siciliano, Spring Brook Twp.; a property at 162 Van Brunt St., Moscow, for $145,200.
Ronald Henry Rudd Jr., South Abington Twp., to Paul Devine, Scranton; a property at 905 Edella Road, South Abington Twp., for $139,000.
Matthew and Sarah Geoffroy, Olyphant, to Gregory G. Arnone, Olyphant; a property on Adams Avenue, Olyphant, for $292,500.
Stephen Schmidt, Hollidaysburg, to Michael and Sheila Cutler, Scranton; a property at 550 Clay Ave., Scranton, for $125,000.
John J. and Carol A. Selwood, Benton, Twp., to Jonathan and Kelly B. McCoy, Factoryville; a property in Benton Twp. for $240,000.
Marvelle L. and Joycelin Berry, by their agent, Amy L. Feisel, assistant vice president of Cartus Financial Corp., Clarks Green, to Cartus Financial Corp.; a property at 108 Squirrel Run, Clarks Green, for $348,500.
Cartus Financial Corp. to Samana B. Zaidi; a property at 108 Squirrel Run, Clarks Green, for $348,500.
Erin Beaumont v. Justin Beaumont
Maria T. Abda v. Joseph J. Abda III
Melissa Velazquez v. Rudolfo Rodriguez Jr.
Francis J. Bonacci, 92 Farview St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Mark Emmett, 95 Farview St., Carbondale.
Ann Bonacci, 92 Farview St., Carbondale, letters testamentary to Mark Emmett, 95 Farview St., Carbondale.
Sally E. Brogan, 708 Highland Ave., Clarks Green, letters testamentary to Mary Rose Brogan, 168 R. Tri Mountain, Durham, Conn.
• Michael Chocolas to Ana Julia Perez Marte et al., $83,000; Hazle Twp.
• Stephen E. Kolarik et al. to Randall B. Dell et al., $395,000; Hazle Twp.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Robert D. Boag et al., $185,000; Butler Twp.
• Douglas S. Coslett to R&G Properties LLC, $310,000; Luzerne.
• Joshua J. Perchak to Richard Shinsec et al., $206,000; Butler Twp.
• Keith W. Swartwood et al. to Thomas Bralczyk, $148,000; Newport Twp.
• Edward Farrell et al. to Michael J. Brown, $250,000; West Wyoming.
• Stephen D. Tribus et al. to St. Mary’s Pokrova Byzantine Catholic Church, $93,500; Kingston.
• Jason Linaberry et al. to Edward J. Farrell et al., $135,000; Wyoming.
• Stanley Kulikosky et al. to Nicholas T. Rizzo et al., $72,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Mark A. Tokach et al. to John Carisa et al., $179,000; Conyngham.
• Triple K. Leasing et al. to Julian A. Greco et al., $75,000; Hazle Twp.
• John Petrick, Mocanaqua; v. Tonya Petrick, Larksville.
James Richard Russo and Maria Orloski, both of Walden, N.Y.
Matthew Simon Kugler and Meghan Elizabeth Healey, both of Archbald.
Luis Angel Nieves-Rivera and Marta Justiniano-Ayala, both of Avoca.
Patrick Casey Telesk and Eren Su Kibele Yarman, both of Clarks Summit.
Matthew Bernard Brown and Ashley Marie DeLorenzo, both of Madison Twp.
John Patrick Conaboy and Kimberly June Caines, both of Scranton.
Joseph Gerard Keegan and Andini Sagita, both of Scranton.
Eugene F. and Judith A. Cosgrove, Scranton, to Robert D. Stanek and Dana Woyshnar, Scranton; a property at 937 Woodlawn St., Scranton, for $172,000.
Michael W. Hodin, Maryland, by his power of attorney, Daniel P. Hodin; Daniel P. Hodin, Maryland; Susan M. Herlands, Pennsylvania; Richard A. Hodin, Massachusetts, by his power of attorney, Daniel P. Hodin; and Barbara E. Hodin Cooperstone, New York, by her power of attorney, Daniel P. Hodin, to Judson R. McCune, Lackawanna County; three parcels in Scranton for $162,000.
Robert L. and Tina M. Jones, Roaring Brook Twp., to Shane and Jessica Farrell, Olyphant; a property at 100 Belle Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $230,000.
U.S. Bank N.A., successor trustee to LaSalle Bank National Association, on behalf of the holders of Bear Steans Asset Backed Securities, Salt Lake City, Utah, to Daniel Rudnicky, Peckville; a property at 139 S. Church St., Carbondale, for $30,000.
Michael and Gina Bomba, Jermyn, to Justin Michael Gonsauls and Rachel Homitz-Gonsauls, Childs; a property at 419 Garfield Ave., Jermyn, for $320,000.
Kurt, Margaret, John and Mary Diane Hennemuth, Jefferson Twp., to Deane and Adam Mariotti, Devon; a property in Jefferson Twp. for $175,000.
Jerome J. O’Brien, also known as Jerome J. O’Brien Sr., 1102 Cornell St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Anne Marie Astolfi, 318 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton.
Michael Anthony Dawson Sr., 1117 Taylor Ave., 2nd floor, Dunmore, letters of administration to Colleen M. Gilliland, 411 E. Corey St., Scranton.
Shirley Brower, 712 Birch St., Scranton, letters of administration to Donna M. Dolphin, 302 Shady Drive, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Irene Shema et al. to Douglas M. Major, $70,000; Hazle Twp.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to James T. Joines Jr. et al., $380,243; Butler Twp.
• Kalpeshkumar G. Patel et al. to Wilson Fernandez, $115,000; Hazleton.
• William Hottenstein et al. to Maureen McDonough, $99,000; Sidney Street, Swoyersville.
• Charles R. Perrault et al. to James Radle et al., $132,000; Ross Twp.
• Marilyn J. Dale et al. to Olivia Lillian Barrall, $80,000; Lake Twp.
• Ricky Sabbatini et al. to Javier E. Huanira et al., $355,000; Jenkins Twp.
• Jonathan Delese et al. to Jonathan J. Boyle et al., $180,000; Butler Twp.
• Michael S. Sennett et al. to Shmaria Matusof, $134,000; Kingston.
• Redmond H. Lines II et al. to Cody Hess et al., $136,000; Wright Twp.
• Rosalie M. Stahl, Hunlock Creek; v. Stephen F. Stahl, Hunlock Creek.
• Mary Susan N. Brobst, Shavertown; v. Donald H. Brobst, Shavertown.
• Hans Gerristen, Hazle Twp.; v. Rndean Gerristen, McAdoo.
• James Mack, Kingston; v. Devin Mack, West Pittston.
• Judy Ruckel, Bethlehem; v. Edward Ruckel, Berwick.
• Joanne Neff, Nanticoke; v. Charles Neff, Nanticoke.
David E. Rose, Scranton, and Michaeline J. O’Donnell, Taylor.
Kelly Lynn Tuey and Christopher John Finkernagel, both of Dunmore.
Mark Anthony Morrison and Amy Case, both of Scranton.
Shaun Michael Zindle and Chelsea Michaela Soltus, both of Scranton.
Brandon Joseph Nicholson, Taylor, and Renae Ann Keiper, Scranton.
Linda Jacobino, Richmondale, v. Anthony Jacobino, Carbondale; married Sept. 14, 1999, in Dunmore; pro se.
Maria F. Graziano, Carbondale, v. Christopher Graziano, Carbondale; married Feb. 13, 2015, in New York, N.Y.; pro se.
Larry J. and Linda S. Hickernell to 615-617 Prescott Avenue LLC; a property at 1604 Pine St., Scranton, for $32,500.
Karen R. Wills to Francine Pietrowski, executrix of the estate of Ellen Cesare, Old Forge; a property at 232 Alicia St., Old Forge, for $64,437.50.
Melanie Toth, Jefferson Twp., to Paul and Regina Donovan, Jefferson Twp.; a property at 526 Cortez Road, Jefferson Twp., for $25,000.
Joseph M. Brocavich and Juliann M. Nielsen, joint successor trustees of the Constance M. Brocavich Revocable Living Trust Agreement, Scranton, to Zilla Rose Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 1742-1744 Wayne Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
Boston Land Co. Inc.,
South Abington Twp., to Carl and Susan McFarland, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $260,000.
Boston Land Co. Inc.,
South Abington Twp., to Nicola J. Atkinson, South Abington Twp.; a property in South Abington Twp. for $353,355.
Raymond C. and Donna M. Redmond, Archbald, to Michael and Cara D. Kondrat, Dunmore; a property at 300 Skyline Drive, Archbald, for $252,500.
Vita Masucci, Carmel Ann Binko and Dominic L. Verrastro, as personal representatives of the estate of Leonard A. Verrastro, Dunmore, to NEPA Oncology Ventures LLC, Dunmore; a property on Ross St., Dunmore, for $30,000.
Susan and Peter Scappatura, Dalton, to Dustin and Devon Marie Dubois, Dalton; a property on Turnpike Road, Dalton, for $93,280.
Kristy Ellis, now by marriage Kristy Ellis Souriyavong and Kevin Souriyavong, Chambersburg, to Jonathon Eddy and Elizabeth Anselm, Moscow; a property at 703-705 Main St., Dickson City, for $79,780.
Glenmaura Commons LP, Moosic, to Maureen T. Perrotti, Spring Brook Twp.; a property in Moosic for $449,000.
Michael and Judy Mancuso, Lackawanna County, to Linda Sue Gagner, Lackawanna County; a property in Scranton, for $40,000.
Christopher P.W. Vonlenski, Metuchen, N.J., to Roman Monakhov; a property at 65 Lyman Lane, Clifton Twp., for $99,000.
Constant and Jeany Pierre-Louis, Jamaica Estates, N.Y., to Satish and Priti Patel, Pennington, N.J.; a property at 81 Lake Drive East, Clifton Twp., for $340,000.
Deborah Duffy, formerly known as Deborah Cassetori, Jessup, to Kelsey Roche, Moosic; a property in Jessup for $131,350.
Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Elizabeth Davailus, Hamlin; a property in Archbald for $242,075.
Davies Realty LLC, Scranton, to Sheldon B. and Charlene S. Shanrock, Factoryville; a property on SR 438 for $86,500.
Joyce Jurnak, Lackawanna County, to Dino A. Tomasetti Jr., Lackawanna County; a property at 1320 Rear Springbrook Ave., Moosic, for $82,675.
Howard T. Maus to Vincent and Martha Defeo; a property at 202 Circle Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $210,000.
Edward James and Karen L. Kobeski, Roaring Brook Twp., to Michael Jones and Kyleen A. Newlander-Jones, Pocono Summit; a property on Blue Shutters Road, Roaring Brook Twp., for $307,500.
Ian W. Gilmartin and Alyssa M. Shilinski, now by marriage Alyssa M. Gilmartin, Old Forge, to Jillian Gershon, Dunmore; a property at 304 N. Main St., Old Forge, for $145,000.
Shu Chuan Huang, Waverly Twp., to Barbara Forester and Corey Saunders, as joint tenants with rights of survivor, Lackawanna County; a property at 1010 Lewis Lane, Waverly Twp., for $425,000.
Shaun and Deborah Morcom, Scott Twp., to Brian Fitzpatrick, Scott Twp.; a property in Scott Twp. for $25,000.
W.I.P.F. Kitchen and Richard Hogans to Jagdishbhai C. and Meena Patel; a property at 839 Quincy Ave., Scranton, for $80,500.
Homestead Properties LLC to Edward James and Karen L. Kobeski, Lackawanna County; a property at Sunset Road and Beechwood Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $220,000.
James Stonewall Jackson, also known as James S. Jackson, 411 Center St., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to Kathleen M. Chambers, 402 Bedford St., Clarks Summit.
Elizabeth A. Scott, 1101 Vine St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Marie E. Barycki, 990½ Constitution Ave., Jessup; and Ann P. Miles, 119 Little Lake Road, Jefferson Twp.
Josephine Marie Hodowanitz, also known as Josephine Hodowanitz, 1101 Vine St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Joan Hodowanitz, 220 Linden St., apt. 509, Scranton.
Bridget Barnic, 311 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic, v. Montage Mountain Resorts LP, 33 Rock Hill Road, Suite 200, Bala Cynwyd, seeking in excess of $50,000 exclusive of interest and costs for injuries suffered during an airboarding crash Feb. 10 at Montage Mountain Ski Resort; Christopher J. Heavens, attorney.
Marisa M. Evans and Matthew Lee Singer, both of Sarasota, Fla.
Luis Alberto Ponce-Borjas, Scranton, and Giselle Guadalupe Soberanes, Avoca.
Matthew Edward Coleman and Katherine Lynn Podrasky, both of Jessup.
Brian Patrick Gallagher and Amanda Lynn Thomas, both of Old Forge.
Shannon Coyne Cummings and Kyle Dean Hoogestraat, both of East Stroudsburg.
Christopher Sullivan and Jessica Lynne Nord, both of Old Forge.
Patricia McDonough, Archbald, v. John McDonough, Archbald; married April 30, 1988, in Lackawanna County; John J. Cerra, attorney.
Mary Ann Chiarelli, Olyphant, v. Frank Chiarelli, Scranton; married May 27, 2011, in Scranton; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
Maureen Perrotti v. Joseph Perrotti
Denise D. Runco v. John A. Runco
Alice Davis v. Timothy Davis
Denise Kay DePhillips v. Victor A. DePhillips
Rosa Elena Webster v. Victor Webster
Cindy June Meloni v. Ginger Lynn Griffin
Dea M. Koch v. Glenn R. Koch
Alaine Ryan v. Keisha Ryan
Megan Georgia v. Jeffrey Georgia
Debra Lee Miller, executrix of the estate of Kathryn J. Hrywnak, also known as Kathryn Jean Hrywnak and Kathyn Jean Hrywnak, to Dennis Irl Langford; a property in Spring Brook Twp. for $105,000.
James and Natalie Summa, Dunmore, to Karina L. Verespy, Olyphant; a property at 1941 Rear Electric St., Dunmore, for $120,000.
Mary Kramer, Jefferson Twp., to Ashley and Shane Langan, Dunmore; a property at 721 Willard Ave., Jefferson Twp., for $272,000.
Deanna Clinebell, Lackawanna County, to Peter J. and Shelley E. Buselli, Mayfield; a property in Scott Twp. for $285,000.
George L. Healey, 195 Hudson St., Vandling, letters testamentary to Megan McAndrew, 200 1st St., Richmondale.
• Sheldon B. Shanrock and Charlene S. Shanrock, to SSB Construction Inc., property in Clinton Twp. for $359,000.
• Harry Stone Jr., excr., and Harry Stone Sr., decd., to Plenary Appalachia LP, property in Meshoppen Twp. for $7,500.
• Stuart A. Vosburg, Charlene Vosburg, and David A. Vosburg, to John Vosburg, property in Eaton Twp. for $5,741.
• Robert D. Sternadori and Jeanne M. Sternadori, to Lee D. Kliewer and Colleen Kliewer, property in Windham Twp. for $86,900.
• Castlerock 2017 LLC, to Sean Paul Heuer and Elizabeth Anne Heuer, property in Nicholson for $50,000.
• Susan M. Koziol, to Neil A. Montgomery, property in Eaton Twp. for $175,000.
• Antonina Kochmer and Paul L. Andrade, to Garria Teel and Eric Taylor, property in Overfield Twp. for $251,000.
• Dennis Newton Chafin, excr., Talford Newton Chafin, decd., Talford Newton Chafin Jr., decd., Talford Chafin Jr., decd., and Steven Michael Chafin, to Nannette M. Burti, property in Northmoreland Twp. for $65,000.
• Blair Tuttle and Bryant Tuttle, to Jason William Rosengrant and Jennifer Sue Rosengrant, property in Nicholson Twp. for $31,000.
• US Bank NA Trustee and Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency, to Harry Hilbert and Janet Hilbert, property in Northmoreland Twp. for $15,000.
• Dennis P. Robinson Sr. and Tommie Robinson, to Michael Gozdiskowski, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $113,200.
• James J. Sheridan Jr. and Kelly Ann Sheridan, to Timothy Dailey and Shelly Dailey, property in Tunkhannock for $116,000.
• Angelique Prevost Peters and Angelique Prevost Peters, to Josey L. Sarnosky, property in Washington Twp. for $217,500.
• Kathryn McLane, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $3,594.
• Sharon McLane, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $3,594.
• Jean Sickler and Francis Sickler, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $7,186.
• Anne Birmingham and Michael Birmingham, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $3,594
• Harold Anderson and Janice Anderson, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $3,594
• Mary Briganti Trustee, Mary Briganti, Joseph Briganti, and Carter Joseph L. Trust, to Thomas Voda and Catherine Voda, property in Falls Twp. and Tunkhannock Twp. for $14,373.
• Ruth Ann Stanton, excx., William Avery, decd., and William R. Avery, decd., to John Milligan and Terry Milligan, property in Falls Twp. for $50,000.
• Devin J. McCarty of Forkston Twp., to Christine L. Miller of Forkston Twp.
• Marco Dean Dougherty of Falls, to Jessica Lane Zackus of Tunkhannock.
• Julia J. Faux, late of Lemon Twp., letters of testamentary, Debra Bliss and Tina Dellacave, co-excr., c/o Anthony P. Litwin III, 24 E. Tioga Street, Tunkhannock, PA 18657.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
n Robert P. Donahue Jr. et al. to Kristin Schraeder, $157,000; Nanticoke.
n Valerie Williams et al. to Karen R. Lugiano, $115,556.70; Kingston Twp.
n Amanda L. Christman to Pedro Sepulveda, $107,500; Harrison Street, Hazleton.
n Bottling Group LLC to James A. Casey, $350,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Lawrence L. Pitarra et al. to Robert Hires et al., $203,000; Black Creek Twp.
n Carol Ann Potorski et al. to Micheal Luciano, $75,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Joseph Samselski to Michael Ryan Rosencrans et al., $243,500; Fairmount Twp.
n Margaret Baloga et al. to Robert Kern et al., $125,000; Lakeview Terrace, Harveys Lake.
n Elena Katarsky et al. to YOAVV LLC, $70,000; Wilkes-Barre.
n Jacueline Shedletsky et al. to Michelle Burke et al., $205,000; Kingston.
n Michael J. Purvin to Mary R. Zingaretti, $120,000; Hanover Twp.
n Kyle Moore et al. to Jared Semanek et al., $163,000; Lehman Twp.
n Stanley Hillegas et al. to Joseph Gentle, $120,000; Hazle Twp.
n Janet C. Lopatofsky et al. to KENMARQ LLC, $145,000; Forty Fort.
n MKN Property Management et al. to Steven Musgrave, $130,400; Salem Twp.
n Donald R. Zlobik et al. to Aaron W. Titus et al., $148,000; Salem Twp.
n Kelly O’Malley v. James O’Malley.
n Edwin Charlie Santos Padilla v. Janey Aracelis Acevedo Reyes.
n Brandon Huntsinger v. Jennifer Lynn Wychock.
n Stephanie Ford v. Dwayne Ford.