Articles on this Page
- 01/23/18--21:00: _Court notes 1/24/18
- 01/23/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/24/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/25/18
- 01/24/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 01/24/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/25/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/26/18
- 01/25/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/26/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/27/18
- 01/26/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/27/18--21:00: _Marriage Licenses
- 01/29/18--21:00: _Court Notes
- 01/29/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/30/18--21:00: _Court Notes 1/31/18
- 01/30/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/31/18--21:00: _Court Notes 2/1/18
- 01/31/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/01/18--21:00: _Court Notes 2/2/18
- 02/01/18--21:00: _Wyoming County Cour...
- 02/01/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 02/02/18--21:00: _Lackawanna County C...
- 01/23/18--21:00: Court notes 1/24/18
- 01/23/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/24/2018
- 01/24/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/25/18
- 01/24/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 1/25/2018
- 01/24/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/25/2018
- 01/25/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/26/18
- 01/25/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/26/2018
- 01/26/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/27/18
- 01/26/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/27/2018
- 01/27/18--21:00: Marriage Licenses
- 01/29/18--21:00: Court Notes
- 01/29/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes1/30/2018
- 01/30/18--21:00: Court Notes 1/31/18
- 01/30/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 1/31/2017
- 01/31/18--21:00: Court Notes 2/1/18
- 01/31/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/1/2018
- 02/01/18--21:00: Court Notes 2/2/18
- 02/01/18--21:00: Wyoming County Court Notes 2/2/2018
- 02/01/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/2/2018
- 02/02/18--21:00: Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/3/2018
• Nelson E. Dorville et al. to Luis Martinez-Garcia, $118,000; Hazleton.
• Michael Craig et al. to Guillermo Maldonado et al., $121,500; Hazleton.
• Mary Ann Porreca et al. to Javier Guerra, $150,000; Hazleton.
• Fannie Mae et al. to John J. Domyan Jr. et al., $100,700; Walden Drive, Wright Twp.
• Richard P. Coyne et al. to Nicole Ulitchney, $190,000; Pittston.
• Francis J. Pikul et al. to Olivia N. Yeosock, $133,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Joseph J. Dubinski et al. to Francis Pikul et al., $250,000; Hanover Twp.
• Bruce Fine to Samuel J. Ferrara et al., $420,000; Dallas Twp.
• Alan Mutchler et al. to James Elias, $75,000; River Toad, Hanover Twp.
• Dolores F. Wisniewski et al. to Brock Lindsay, $195,000; Hollenback Twp.
• CF Realty et al. to Crown CFM Holdings LLC, $474,053.60; Kingston.
• Andrew G. Zubert et al. to Crown CFM Holdings LLC, $328,935.79; Freenland.
• Andrew G. Zubert et al. to Crown CFM Holdings LLC, $224,665.41; Pittston.
• Andrew G. Zubert et al. to Crown CFM Holdings LLC, $396,657.30; Pittston.
• Andrew G. Zubert to Crown CFM Holdings LLC, $580,474.27; Kingston.
• Michael E. Canzler et al. to Edward Parlatore Jr. et al., $184,000; Independence Circle, Conyngham.
• Chris Carroll to Robert P. Pace Jr., $116,000; Exeter.
• Karin E. Getz to Jason Michael Lane et al., $263,000; Hughestown.
• Jane Schantz et al. to Franklin Diaz et al., $88,000; Hazleton.
• Joseph Depalma, Duryea; v. Virginia Whitaker, Harveys Lake.
• Adrianne M. McLaughlin, Wapwallopen; v. Brian S. McLaughlin, Wapwallopen.
• Gregory McRoy, Harveys Lake; v. Carlee Engelman, Plymouth.
• Rocco J. Arruzzo, Sugarloaf; v. Miguelina T. Mercado de Arruzzo, Hazleton.
• Jeffrey Oncay, Dallas; v. Kris Ann Oncay, Nanticoke.
v Brian J. Williams, West Pittston; v. Amber Williams, Exeter.
• Paul J. Paviloski, Harveys Lake; v. Sharon Sznyter Paviloski, Duryea.
• Samantha Heinz, Wilkes-Barre; v. Justin Heinz, Coon Rapids, Minn.
• Nicholas Arthur Anderson and Hannah June Houser, both of Roaring Brook Twp.
• Gilberto Acevedo-Valladares and Maria M. Martinez-Porto, both of Scranton.
• Brendan R. and Carmela Kelly, Lake Ariel, to Christopher Vincent and Elena Patricia Durmiaki, Lackawanna County; a property at 108 Constitution Ave., Jessup, for $106,000.
• Clifford E. Gibbs Jr., executor of the estate of Clifford E. Gibbs Sr., to Dmitry Lyubomirsky; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $42,500.
• Robert J. and Eileen Schwartz to Peter J. and Theresa J. Occhipinti; a property at Eagle Lake, Covington Twp., for $90,000.
• Santa M. Giunta, also known as S. Maria Giunta, per agent, Carmen J. Giunta, Scranton, to Andrew Lawrence and Terra Cheyenne Munoz, Scranton; a property at 1804 Monsey Ave., Scranton, for $70,000.
• John F. and Donna M. Davis, South Abington Twp., to Ryan and Brittney Hiller, Olyphant; a property at 608 Mayfield Circle, South Abington Twp., for $205,000.
• Timothy Mark and Ashley Ruth Truitt, Benton Twp., to Joshua D. and Michelle L. Zieger, Lackawanna County; a property in Benton Twp. for $126,500.
• Rock Rental Homes LLC, Lake Ariel, to Donna Redmon, Blakely; a property at 336 Brook St., Blakely, for $150,000.
• Amanda Civale, Simpson, v. Christopher Civale, Milford; married Aug. 1, 2005, in Carbondale; pro se.
• Harold Braun, Olyphant, v. Geraldine Braun, Olyphant; married May 1, 2015, in Eynon; pro se.
FEDERAL TAX LIENS
• Christopher L. and Alison M. Rothwell, 200 Sean Drive, South Abington Twp.; $24,230.55.
• Chris George, 539 Fig St., Scranton; $73,421.11.
• TNT Automotive Finishes, 86 River St., Carbondale; $9,903.17.
• Maria A. Bruno, 717 Dunmore St., Throop; $16,993.79.
• Dorothy Bell, 170 Lakeview Ave., Greenfield Twp., letters testamentary to Patricia M. Bell, same address, and George H. Bell III, P.O. Box 30, Snowshoe, W.Va.
• Alfred Romitelli Jr., 502 Keystone Ave., Peckville, letters testamentary to Lisena Romitelli, 810 Gino Merli Drive, Peckville, and Louis T. Umile, 1105 Spring St., Jessup.
• Chester Sebastanielli, also known as Chester D. Sebastanielli, 89 Sturges Road, Peckville, letters testamentary to Robert Sebastianelli, 35 Jason Drive, Binghamton, N.Y.
• Mary Ann Kordish, also known as Maryann Kordish, 101 Center St., Jessup, letters of administration to Mary Ann Vancil, 12 Bluebird Court, West Columbia, Texas.
• Barbara Siarkievicz, 136 Front St., Jessup, letters of administration to Carol Clark, 125 High St., Jessup.
• Irving Zlatin, 500 N. Webster Ave., Apt. 701, letters testamentary to Eric Zlatin, 175 Wellington Drive, Fairfield, Conn.
• Loretta Showers, One Pioneer Place, Elmhurst, letters testamentary to John J. McGee, 400 Spruce St., Suite 302, Scranton.
• Mary Anne Wolfsberger, 807 Hollenback St., Moosic, letters testamentary to Christine L. Connor, 901 School St., Moosic.
• Frank H. Geklinsky, 1149 Sloan St., Scranton, letters of administration to Cheryl Geklinsky, 649 Main St., Sugar Notch.
• Yessenia Espiritusanto et al. to Luis Felipe Hernandez Rosario et al., $105,000; Hazleton.
• Richard E. Swawola et al. to Robert M. Edmund, $170,000; Fairview Twp.
• Verdine Enterprises LLC to Thomas Higgins Jr., $127,200; Pittston.
• Vladimir Shkavrov to Menachem E. Best, $88,300; West River Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• James Sweigert to Ryan Martz, $109,000; Kingston.
• John A. Barry et al. to Leonard Alba, $74,500; Honey Pot Street, Nanticoke.
• Frank Wadas et al. to Fred A. Klimas et al., $72,500; Kingston Twp.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Pit-Bull Real Estate LLC, $160,000; Lake Street, Dallas Twp.
• Gilbert C. Morgan et al. to Sorber Development LLC, $285,900; Sale Twp.
• Joy Cameron Hicks et al. to Christopher L. Lupini et al., $405,000; Nescopeck Twp.
• Kathleen Butkiewicz Hubbard, Wilkes-Barre; v. Charles J. Hubbard Jr., Clarks Summit.
• Gary Nathan Senter, Evelyn Senter, and Cartus Financial Corp. to Cartus Financial Corp., property in Mehoopany Twp. for $175,750.
• Cartus Financial Corp. to Kyle R. Bethel, property in Mehoopany Twp. for $178,500.
• Noxen DH LLC. to Josephine Massimini Trustee, Massimini Family Trust, Massimini Fred D. Trust, and Massimini Josephine Trust, property in Monroe Twp. for $1,583,942.
• Peggy Clark, executrix, Irma Falls, deceased, and Irma L. Falls, deceased, to James N. Blachek and Mary R. Blachek, property in Clinton Twp. for $335,000.
• John D. Witter to Andrew Solanick, property in Forkston Twp. for $33,000.
• Jonathan B. Hodgson to Mark B. Szymanski, property in Overfield Twp. for $547,000.
• Laura Lynn Drake to Nicholas Puza and Chelsey Puza, property in Lemon Twp. for $2,525.
• Lori Gramberg, trustee, Talcott Larry Trust, Talcott Irene Trust to Kalie A. Murray and Charles E. Murray III, property in Meshoppen Borough for $80,000.
• Wyoming County Sheriff, Patricia Ann Pasquarella, Patricia A. Pasquarella, Patricia Ann Chilan, and Patricia A. Chilan to PNC Bank NA., property in Falls Twp. for $7,090.
• Louise Anthony West, of Nicholson, to Zowie Marie Farr, of Nicholson.
• Jean S. Pope, late of Tunkhannock, Wyoming County, letters of testamentary, Daniel L. Pope, 208 Windswept Road, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, or Wilbur D. Dahlgren, Esquire, Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP., 21-23 Public Ave., P.O. Box 361, Montrose, PA 18801.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
• Rajeshbhai G. Patel, Scranton, v. Rita Patel, Scranton; married Dec. 4, 1993, in India; John D. Lalley, attorney.
• Kyle J. Calvey, Scranton, v. Corrin Calvey, Scranton; married Sept. 14, 2013, in Scranton; pro se.
• Keenan Powers v. Lindsay Powers.
• Jacqueline Azevedo v. Helder Antonio Azevedo.
• Stephanie Copeland Namlick v. Sean Kenneth Namlick.
• Audric Maurer v. Jamie Richardson.
• Victoria Berghauer v. Joseph Dilmore.
• Kelly A. Kanas v. Joshua R. Kanas.
• Charles Stokes v. Brandylee Joset Teeple.
• Constance Filone v. Andrew Filone.
• Chatoya Mitchell v. Tashaun Normand.
• Mark Balcerzah v. Michelle Costagliola.
• Tara Malia v. Jorge Sanchez.
• Lanor Lynn Young-Washkuch v. Matthew Ryan Washkuch.
• Alexandra MacNamara v. Matthew Austein.
• Susan Rabender v. Craig Rabender.
• Loren R. Reed v. Michael A. Reed.
• Chet Muklewicz v. Marlene Muklewicz.
• James P. Allan v. Dianna L. Allan.
• Frank LaCoe v. Leah LaCoe.
• Lucy Hufford v. Aaron Hufford.
• Amy Morel v. Jesus Paula.
• F. Warren Breig v. Kerrianne O. Breig.
• Kyle R. Semanision v. Alex N. Semanision.
• Michelina Murray v. Michael Murray.
• Alfred and Kimberly Ann Trovato, Dickson City, to Brandon Guman, Olyphant; a property on Elm Street, Olyphant, for $60,000.
• Kenmarq LLC, Wilkes-Barre, to Alvin and Lea Anne Velazquez, Scranton; a property at 520 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $79,500.
• Robert C. and Diane E. Hughes, Dickson City, to John J. and Pamela B. Fitzgerald, Washington Twp., Ohio; a property at 562 Kennedy Creek Road, North Abington Twp., for $140,000.
• Jennifer James, Throop, to JK Realty Investments LLC, Carbondale; a property on Whites Crossing, Carbondale, for $31,500.
• Cloverleaf Developers LLC, Archbald, to Richard and Jacquelyn Parise Brown, Vandling; a property in Archbald for $263,783.44.
• Michael J. III and Donna Lesnesky, Peckville, to Daniel A. and Christiana A. Meka, Dunmore; two parcels in Blakely for $75,000.
• Carole Gerchak, Overfield, and Virginia Gerchak, Throop, to Muratab Ali, East Elmhurst, N.Y.; two parcels in Scranton for $35,000.
• Katharine E. Dempsey, now by marriage Katharine Dempsey Spanish, and Todd D. Spanish, Clarks Summit, to John J. and Rita M. Mandarano, Dunmore; a property at 100 Swinick Drive, Dunmore, for $320,000.
• Charles and Janet Boyle, Moscow, Mary Frances Boyle Snyder, M.D., now known as Mary F. Boyle, Columbia, Md., and Kathy Genovese, Dunmore, to Marliliz and Jose Medina, Scranton; a property at 128 Park Drive, Scranton, for $67,000.
• Lawrence J. Jr. and Pamela M. Mayer, South Abington Twp., to Ryan and Sara J. Mayes, Carbondale; a property at 109 Raquels Way, South Abington Twp., for $185,000.
• Mary Elizabeth Rowlands, also known as Mary E. Rowlands, 403 Center St., Taylor, letters testamentary to Joyce Landmesser, 1011 Baker St., Taylor.
• Paul Hapersberger, 132 Spring Garden St., Moscow, letters testamentary to Chris Steinruck, 16 Pocono Manor Drive, Clifton Twp.
• Chris Johnston, 134 Price Ave., Welland, Ont., v. R.S. Maher & Son Inc., 3200 Route 39, Bliss, N.Y., and Christopher T. Hubbard, 9577 Hardys Corner, Cuba, N.Y.; seeking an unliquidated sum of damages in excess of the jurisdictional amount requiring arbitration in Lackawanna County, plus interest, costs of suit and delay damages for injuries suffered April 22, 2016, in an automobile accident on Interstate 81 in Scott Twp.; Michael J. Cooper, attorney.
• Nisar and Mozina Basery, 1807 Clearview St., Scranton, v. Ryan Koch, 211 Dudley St., Dunmore, seeking an amount in excess of $50,000 for which said amount is in excess of the jurisdictional limit required for compulsory arbitration on two counts for injuries suffered March 5 in an automobile accident at mile marker 197 on Interstate 81; Jamie Joseph Anzalone, attorney.
• Sand Springs Development Corporation to Hwanyong Kim et al., $274,900; Butler Twp.
• Christopher A. Generose et al. to Tara Perry, $92,500; Rice Twp.
• Juan Cevallos et al. to Blaise Alexander, $160,000; Black Creek Twp.
• Linda H. Yeagley et al. to David M. Milore et al., $100,000; Butler Twp.
• Diplomat Property Manager LLC to Jacalyn Sue Leu et al., $105,000; Armstrong, Kingston Twp.
• Daniel G. Sarosky et al. to Leo John Sokolowski Jr. et al., $134,000; Butler Twp.
• Barbara Whitesell to Sabrina M. Mutchler, $85,000; Ross Twp.
• Frank Breslin et al. to Eileen Catre, $189,900; Wilkes-Barre Twp.
• Charles Bennett Calkins et al. to Scott E. Henry, $318,000; Dallas Twp.
• Omar O’Keefe George Andersen and Kimberly Antonett Lawson, both of Scranton.
• Marc Stephen Boriosi and Brianna Ashley Brodt, both of South Abington Twp.
• John B. Getz Jr., state quartermaster/adjutant for the Dept. of Pa., Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, in its capacity as trustee for the Providence Memorial Post 5209 Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, to William J. Tigue; three parcels in Scranton for $37,550.
• John T. Jr. and Christine Padula, Dunmore, to FMS Holdings LLC, Tunkhannock; a property at 1205 Prescott Ave., Dunmore, for $130,000.
• Gregory J. Davis, Pennsylvania, to Christine Bouton, Pennsylvania; a property at 201 E. Corey St., Scranton, for $121,900.
• Gerald S. Fowler, also known as Gerald F. Fowler, and Angela M. Albano, Lackawanna County, to Kim and Jennifer D. Hansen, Denmark; a property at 125 Columbus Circle, Newton Twp., for $360,000.
• Nancy and Alvin Hollister, 507 Neville Road, Moscow, v. Joseph Roman, 3735 Madisonville Road, Madison Twp., and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co., One Nationwide Plaza, Columbus, Ohio, seeking in excess of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs, and an excess of any jurisdictional amount requiring compulsory arbitration on three counts, for injuries suffered Sept. 1 in an automobile accident on Route 590, Jefferson Twp.; Neil T. O’Donnell, attorney.
• Santa Bernardi, 741 Laurel Road, Mayfield, letters testamentary to Cindy Bernardi, also known as Cynthia D. Wilson, same address.
• Nan Brown, also known as Nan E. Brown, 612 E. Drinker St., Dunmore, letters testamentary to Diane Michalczyk, also known as Diane Brown, 29 Nicole Drive, Dunmore.
• Beatrice Giovannoni, 435 St. Frances Cabrini Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Frances Cimini, 1408 Pettibone St., Scranton.
• Antoinette Giovannoni, 435 St. Frances Cabrini Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Frances Cimini, 1408 Pettibone St., Scranton.
• Temra Emlaw, also known as Temra L. Emlaw and Temra Gnall, 724 Main St., Old Forge, letters of administration to Donna Emlaw Boone, 14 Costello Circle, Avoca.
• Barbara J. Birks, 104 Upper Powderly St., Carbondale, letters of administration to Robert Calabro, same address.
• Thomas Brown, also known as Thomas J. Brown, 218 N. Main Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Tammy Brown, 17 Sand St., Pittston.
• Donna M. Caselli, 451 Commerce Drive, Scott Twp., letters testamentary to Robert F. Caselli, 308 Kingsley Blvd., Peckville.
• Adele A. Kraucheunas, 1717 Hawthorne St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Paul P. Kraucheunas, same address.
• Marise H. Leshko, Beaver Meadows; v. Thomas M. Leshko, Beaver Meadows.
• Saile Ruiz Rodriguez, Hazleton; v. Licop Ruiz, Hazleton.
• Ramon Antonio Espinal, Hazleton; v. Jelyn Alacron, Bronx, N.Y.
• Joseph A. Winters, Zion Grove; v. Heather L. Winters, Wapwallopen.
• Tracy Lee Stevens, Scranton, v. Joseph Edward Stevens, Scranton; married March 31, 2000, in Scranton; pro se.
• Peter M. Syslo, Roaring Brook Twp., v. Christine L. Syslo, Scranton; married Oct. 31, 2008, in Moscow; Donald J. Frederickson Jr., attorney.
• Eric Thomas, Scranton, v. Jennifer Thomas, Scranton; married Oct. 18, 2004, in Scranton; pro se.
• D&L Realty Co., Dunmore, to James R. and Brittany Andrews, Lackawanna County; a property in Archbald for $45,000.
• Donna G. and Brandon Meyers, Scranton, to Martin B. Flynn, Scranton; a property at 334-336 N. Lincoln Ave., Scranton, for $40,000.
• Raynov Realty LLC, Dunmore, to David C. Morrison, Scranton; a property at 1022 Cedar Ave., Scranton, for $58,600.
• Hani A. Ghobrial and Maryan Gergis, Mahwah, N.J., to Michal Kotowski, Spring Brook Twp.; a property at 209-211 S. Sumner Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
• Canada Dry Bottling Co. of Scranton, Olyphant, to SK Merchandising Corp., now by change of name SKM Industries Inc., Olyphant; a property on Underwood Road, Olyphant, for $100,000.
• Mary Colleen Canovas and Kathryn M. Foley, co-executrices of the estate of James Brian Foley, also known as J. Brian Foley, also known as Brian J. Foley, also known as Brian Foley, Scranton, to Erin Kathleen Maloney, Scranton; a property at 1032 Columbia St., Scranton, for $247,200.
• Harmar D. and Leslie W. Brereton, Waverly Twp., to Diane Horsley; a property at 219 Sugar Bush Road, Waverly Twp., for $425,000.
• Marion J. Rempe, 415 S. Irving Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Linda Gallagher, 1116 Claire Drive, Taylor.
• Nicholas M. Pelosi, 136 S. Lincoln St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Vincent G. Pelosi, 2344 Dreyfus Court, Garner, N.C.
• Margaret McCray, 1720 Penn Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Matthew McCray, same address.
• John M. Burgette, also known as John M. Burgett, 940 Quincy Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to Edna M. Burgette, same address.
• Joseph J. Carite, 5 Weir Court, Carbondale, letters testamentary to Michele Churney, 1236 Winthrop St., Archbald.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Taylor Family Dental LLC, 790 Northern Blvd., Suite L, South Abington Twp.; $1,328.27.
• Keystone Veal LLC, 120 Monahan Ave., Dunmore; $5,684.37.
• Associated Insurance Agency of PA Inc., 5 Zimmerman St., Clarks Summit; $13,918.66.
• Greg Slack Contracting Inc., 2029 Jackson St., Scranton; $10,078.62.
• JPP LLC, trading as The Sleep Disorder Center, Iqbal Kahn, Md., 1000 Meade St., Suite 202, Dunmore; $3,577.06.
• Mac Sign Systems Inc., 232 S. Sherman Ave., Scranton; $2,088.25.
• American Homecare Supply Co., 4113 Birney Ave., Moosic; $3,109.60.
Andrea E. Krakosky and Jesse Musto.
Courtney R. DePoe and Marshall Lee Williams Jr.
Adalgiza Romero and Guillermo Hernandez.
Evelyn Flordeliz Sanchez and Jose Ubaldo Moncion Lopez.
Paula Echevarria Afanador and Juan Bautista Rosario Reyes.
Nahirobi Bautista and Alberto Antonio Ramirez de Jesus.
Michael E. Griggith and Henrietta Whipple.
Kelsey L. Piranio and Joseph Michael Gober.
Manuel de Jesus Landa Zuart and Kelly Jo Alvino.
Elizabeth Odewale and Michael Richard Telesford.
Maryanne K. Skorets and Cheri Lee Penny.
Carol Ann Brown and Christopher Raven Cruz.
Jessica Lynn Benjamin and Jason Charles Rattigan.
Jacqueline Diaz-Katona and Calixto Carmona.
Julio Alexander Pinales Nieves and Anny Fior Quezada-Diaz.
• Jean Rankosky to Robert J. Faber Jr., $183,800; Dupont.
• Lanunziata Family Limited Partnership et al. to Byron Read, $400,000; West Pittston.
• Ralph J. Tribendis et al. to Karin Getz, $150,000; Yatesville Road, Jenkins Twp.
• 1 Assisted Living LLC to Yessenia Espiritusanto, $110,000; Hazleton.
• Erin Colleen Jordan et al. to Eugene M. Kuchinsi, $104,200; Exeter.
• Joseph M. Evancho et al. to Christopher R. Davis et al., $217,000; Foster Twp.
• Wendi Bulkley et al. to Wayne Krieg, $78,000; Shickshinny.
• Two Deer Construction and Design LLC to Angela Tiffany Thomas et al., $84,500; Pittston.
• David Ferrey et al. to Trisha Deyo, $265,000; Union Twp.
• Beth Rozelle et al. to Robert E. Moase et al., $79,900; Ross Twp.
• Mary K. Finn et al. to Monika E. Loranc, $105,000; White Haven.
• William A. Leipfert to Mary K. Writer, $135,600; White Haven.
• Mileise Sabbatini to Cody J. Poder et al., $148,500; Carroll Street, Pittston.
• Wendy Hattersley, Freeland; v. Jason Hatterseley, Mendhamn, N.J.
• Patricia A. Steeber, Shickshinny; v. John Beres, Wilkes-Barre.
• Kaitlyn Charnitski, Swoyersville; v. Mahmoud A. Elbattah, Larksville.
• Telysa Anderson, Nanticoke; v. Robert Anderson, Dallas.
• Aubrey Nicole Hoover, Hummelstown, and Matthew Scott Lebo, Lemoyne.
• Auralee Collins and William John Fox, both of Moscow.
• Thomas J. DeQuinzio and Emily A. Gardner, both of Rutherford, N.J.
• Lauren Elizabeth Loughney and Michael James Meyers, both of Scranton.
• Michael R. and Sari I. Martin, Olyphant, to Christopher Anthony Knoch and Meghan Caroline Murray, Dunmore, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 177 E. Pine St., Dunmore, for $60,500.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Robert A. and Jill Lambert, Old Forge; a property in Moosic for $360,485.50.
• USA HUD, Philadelphia, to Pat and Amanda Rogan, Scranton; a property at 145 S. Merrifield Ave., Scranton, for $30,199.
• Amana Capital Management LLC to Thomas J. Evanitsky; a property at 336 Theodore St., Scranton, for $95,500.
• Landview Properties LLC, Dover, N.H., to Kriz M. Ramroop, Jackson, N.J.; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $38,900.
• Frank D. and Donna Mroczka, Harrisburg, to Nicholas Iannielli, Dunmore; two parcels at 239 Swartz St., Dunmore, for $230,000.
• 1606 Sanderson Avenue Associates LLC, Clarks Summit, to Mahendranath Peddu and Hema Venigalla, Scranton, a property at 707 Green Ridge St., Scranton, for $160,000.
• Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, attorney-in-fact for Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., Highlands Ranch, Colo., to Patrick Connor, Scranton; a property at 2225-2227 S. Webster Ave., Scranton, for $39,900.
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC, doing business as Champion Mortgage Co., to Nathaniel and April Butler; a property at 821 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $114,100.
• Andrew and Sarah A. Hayek, Lackawanna County, to Leslie Worrell Christianson; a property at 1740 Wyoming Ave., Scranton, for $174,000.
• Anne J. Byer, Lake Ariel, to Todd Hoynitski, Scranton; a property at 17 Brookfield Circle, South Abington Twp., for $300,000.
• Emily Brown and Ryan Barchak, 203 Florence St., Clarks Summit, v. Dickson City Laser Tag, 853 Enterprise St., Dickson City, seeking in excess of $50,000, plus all allowable interest and costs on two counts, for injuries suffered Feb. 10, 2017, in a fall on the defendant’s premises; Edward G. Krowiak, attorney.
• Leonard J. Pietrolaj, 216 George St., Throop, letters testamentary to Deborah A. Ehnot, 215 Swinick Drive, Dunmore.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Christopher M. Gebert, 47, 208 Belmont St., P.O. Box 15, Waymart, stopped June 30 by state police.
• Nicholas Serge Griguts, 29, 329 10th Ave., Scranton, stopped June 1 by Taylor police.
• Vianelis Rosario Fernandez, 26, 943 S. Main Ave., Scranton, stopped June 3 by Taylor police.
• Paul John Fox, 49, 717 Minooka Ave., Moosic, stopped Sept. 1 by Taylor police.
• Raymond P. Casale, 61, 1003 Lincoln St., Apt. 1, Dickson City, stopped April 19 by Dickson City police.
• Nicholas Andrew Dolph, 28, 4640 Fiddle Lake Road, Thompson, stopped April 28 by state police.
• Heather M. Hamlin, 29, 93 Haldeman Ave., New Cumberland, stopped Aug. 5 by state police.
• Colleen M. Kuchar, 29, 914 Lincoln Ave., Blakely, stopped July 9 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Angelo A. Aulisio, 58, 319 Ubaldo Drive, Jessup, stopped June 2 by state police.
• Brent Carmen Bunch, 29, Rear 208 Olyphant Court, Olyphant, stopped April 28 by Blakely police.
• Nathan James Scubelek, 25, 170 Main St., Gouldsboro, stopped Sept. 3 by state police.
• Brian Coyne, 33, 200 Pine St., Pittston, stopped Sept. 4 by Old Forge police.
• Marquise Anthony Billy, 24, 180 Granite Road, Long Pond, stopped July 1 by state police.
• William John Tigue Jr., 29, 411 Doe Mountain Road, Kingsley, stopped July 29 by state police.
• Katrina Wilson, 58, 456 Laurel St., Scranton, stopped June 13 by Scranton police.
• Nancy Jackson, 55, 2020 Price St., Scranton, stopped June 7 by state police.
• Arrielle C. Torres, 25, 527 Pleasant Ave., Scranton, stopped Nov. 21, 2016, by Scranton police.
• Sean Joseph Tansley, 46, 499 Meridian Ave., Scranton, stopped Aug. 11 by Scranton police.
• Andrew Allen Davidson, 23, 22 Farview St., Carbondale, stopped Sept. 2 by Carbondale police.
• Lee John Bailey, 68, 216 Colburn Ave., Clarks Summit, stopped April 14 by South Abington Twp. police.
• Lisa Avrich, 35, 816 Poplar St., Mayfield, stopped May 26 by Archbald police.
• Joel David Allman, 33, 255 Kilmer Road, Spring Brook Twp., stopped July 28 by state police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Amy Manley, 31, 853 N. Bromley Ave., Scranton, arrested Aug. 13 by Taylor police for retail theft — taking merchandise, retail theft — alter label/pricing marking and retail theft — transferring merchandise displayed.
• Ricky Brandon Pirrami, 18, 604 Washington Ave., Olyphant, arrested July 12 by Olyphant police for recklessly endangering another person, harassment and disorderly conduct.
• Ioanna Asimakopoulos-Dallis to Joan Marie Grinell, $183,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Paul P. Zavada et al. to Jonathan D. Royer et al., $173,000; Hanover Twp.
• Austin Smith Ford to Dutin Galli et al., $87,500; Patriot Circle, Rice Twp.
• Bank of New York Mellon et al. to Mamerto E. Feliz, $100,000; Hazleton.
• Ryno Properties Inc. to Justin Platukis et al., $155,000; Conyngham.
• Paul Hoda et al. to Grant Lombardo et al., $123,600; Old Airport Road, Butler Twp.
• Gladys Weisberger to Mark Williams et al., $134,900; Stanley Drive, Kingston.
• Mark H. Dunlap et al. to Larry Elliott et al., $276,000; Hazle Twp.
• Richard H. Long et al. to Adam Sutliff et al., $227,600; Kingston Twp.
• Phyllis A. Bogetti et al. to Cheryl Flint et al., $208,000; Union Twp.
• Brandon Kile et al. to Jennifer Olshefski et al., $170,000; Ross Twp.
• Karen J. Lurito et al. to Paul J. Henry et al., $225,000; Wilkes-Barre.
• Juliann Bachoto et al. to Daniel J. Porreca et al., $157,000; Butler Twp.
• Michele N. Pecile et al. to Luis F. Cabrera, $130,000; Hazleton.
• James W. Reed to Yoselin Altagracia Rodriguez Cruz, $139,500; Hazleton.
• Kara A. Gaugler Travelpiece, Wapwallopen; v. Jason M. Gaugler, Wapwallopen.
• Kourtney Marie Shick and Peter Edward Schmidt, both of South Abington Twp.
• Gustavo Cintra Carvalho and Robertha Carvalho-Farias-Leite, both of Scranton.
• Bruce Cherry and Katel Torres, both of Dunmore.
• Erica Louise Baker and Robert Dwight Leese, both of Peckville.
• KML Law Group P.C., attorney-in-fact for Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, Dallas, Texas, to Katelyn E. Grugnale and Andrew T. Williams, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; a property at 529 Moosic Road, Old Forge, for $94,000.
• Maryann Veno, as executrix and successor trustee of the estate of Kenneth C. Santarelli, and as acting sole member of Ken Santarelli Enterprises LLC, Peckville, to Fred Santarelli Enterprises LLC, Eynon; a property at 911 Woodmere Ave., Dickson City, for $85,000.
• Joseph D. and Karen Jennings, to Kayla M. Trygar; a property at 1027 Lackawanna Ave., Mayfield, for $90,425.
• Jeffrey Allan, Woodbridge, N.J., v. Michelle Allan, Dickson City; married Sept. 9, 1995, in Lackawanna County; Dawn M. Ricardo, attorney.
• Timothy P. Collins, Farmingdale, N.Y., v. Teresa A. Collins, Scott Twp.; married April 1, 1989; Bugaj/Fischer P.C.
• Waqas Aslam, Throop, v. Mouter Nisar, Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan; married July 20, 2016, in Olyphant; Joseph F. Gaughan, attorney.
• Richard Wersinger, Scranton, v. Elissa Wersinger, Scranton; married May 21 in Wilkes-Barre; pro se.
• Brian West, Blakely, v. Maureen West, Archbald; married Jan. 15, 1999, in Lackawanna County; Stephen Franko IV, attorney.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Sweet Home Primary Care of Scranton LLC, 329 Penn Ave., Scranton; $39,548.81.
• JC Square GP LLC, 1380 Mount Cobb Road, Jefferson Twp.; $22,906.62.
• Swift Staffing Pennsylvania LLC, trading as Swift Staffing, 851 Commerce Blvd., Suite 206, Dickson City; $22,483.77.
• VB Restaurant Group, trading as Van Brunt Grill, 109 Van Brunt St., Moscow; $3,265.85.
• George David Beecham, also known as George D. Beecham and George D. Beecham Jr., 316 Union St., Taylor, letters testamentary to William Lee Beecham, 19 Barbara Lane, Taylor.
• Harry Wekeiser et al. to El Conuco Mini-Mart Corporation, $127,000; Hazleton.
• Xiu X. Zhu et al. to Liza Robinson et al., $237,500; Rice Twp.
• David Chiazza to Kyle Novitski, $80,000; Swoyersville.
• Raymond S. Beishline et al. to Don P. Ritter et al., $110,000; Sugarloaf Twp.
• Brandon Caruso to Rose Marie Polney, $79,700; Church Street, Swoyersville.
• David Brodhead et al. to Charles B. Potter et al., $115,000; Forty Fort.
• Emma Iacovone to Anne Frances Howanitz et al., $144,000; Forty Fort.
• Charles R. Margelewicz Jr. et al. to Zane Dennis, $145,000; Union Twp.
• Elizabeth Dolan et al. to Akari Ventures LLC, $190,000; Pittston.
• Thomas A. Savidger Jr. et al. to Jamie Lynn Derby, $78,000; Sugar Notch.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to R&A LLC, $113,490; North Franklin Street, Wilkes-Barre.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Pro-Ko Properties Inc., $129,107; Dorrance Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Nijmeh Realty LLC, $216,019; Rutter Avenue, Kingston.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Goliath Properties Inc., $141,329; Landmesser Avenue, Hazle Twp.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to R&A LLC, $75,757; Rutz Street, Ashley.
• Luzerne County Sheriff et al. to Elizabeth Gulbierz, $76,533; Main Road, Hunlock Twp.
• Stephen J. Meck et al. to Samantha R. Kisnbach, $170,000; Plymouth Twp.
• James Brensnahan, West Pittston; v. Mary Bresnahan, West Wyoming.
• James J. Dunn, Wapwallopen; v. Amber Mylet Dunn, Wapwallopen.
• Jennifer D. Eisenhower, Drums; v. Jason M. Eisenhower, Drums.
• Barbara Jean McGran, Drums; v. John D. McGran, Harleigh.
• n Johnette L. Treskolasky, Plymouth; v. Michael S. Treskolasky.
• Linda A. Yuhas; v. Richard A. Yuhas.
• Kurt Le Marc Glen and Sarah Shapiro, both of Taylor.
• Antonio Francesco Cellar and Amy Marie Collarini, both of Scranton.
• Albert T. Jr. and Donna Dyno, and Michael A. Sr. and Lynn Dyno, Vandling, to Ann Sarnoski and Heather Sarnoski, Carbondale, as joint tenants with rights of survivorship; two parcels in Fell Twp. for $108,150.
• Ann F. Davis, by and through her attorney-in-fact, David Devereaux, and Scott D. Devereaux, her son, to Ashley E. Tylutki, Factoryville; a property at 109 First St., Dalton, for $90,000.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Christopher J. and Sarah L. Gombar, Jessup; a property at 120 Falcon Lane, Archbald, for $334,550.
• Albert Joseph Solomon, individually and as executor of the estate of Pauline Solomon, Clarks Summit, to Mark J. and Deborah A. Connell, Jermyn; a property at 500 Jefferson St., Jermyn, for $60,500.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• R.G. Petty Inc., 300 Gravel Pond Road, South Abington Twp.; $49,805.31.
• Lucille Pasqualichio, 411 Second St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Richard L. Pasqualichio, same address.
• NRZ REO VII LLC et al. to Edward H. Antos et al., $125,100; Briarwood Drive, Jackson Twp.
• Stephen Stasko et al. to Eagle Rock Resort Company, $78,679; Hazle Twp.
• Douglas J. Carroll Jr. et al. to Rodrigo Greitas da Silva et al., $320,000; Dallas.
• Leonard C. Stone Jr. et al. to Casey E. Husted, $75,000; Hanover Twp.
• Charles D. Boyek et al. to Vivek Choudhury et al., $400,000; Dallas.
• Ronald Mead Jr. et al. to Alex J. Domanski et al., $280,000; Eagle Run Road, Wright Twp.
• Rick A. Harrison to Michele A. Drabot, $130,000; Fairmount Twp.
• Walter L. Walker et al. to Gregory A. Strevig et al., $370,000; Fairmount Twp.
• Barry G. Dewey et al. to Regina Marilyn Niedzwiecki et al., $160,000; McAlpine Street, Duryea.
• Fannie Mae et al. to Ajay Arora et al., $279,100; Cliffside Avenue, Kingston Twp.
• Samuel J. Ferrara et al. to James R. Donlan et al., $158,00; Forty Fort.
• Mikhail Kosto to Ashley Geha, $100,700; Wilkes-Barre.
• Weidhert Workforce Mobility Inc. to Kashif Abdullah Khan et al., $375,000; Black Walnut Drive, Fairview Twp.
• Mary Ann Needham to Arthur G. Pelka III and Shana K. Pelka, property in Eaton Twp. for $22,000.
• Langdon Group LLC to Shawn M. Drass, property in Mehoopany Twp. for $12,000.
• Virginia M. Clarke and Chris Diliberto, POA to Christopher R. Somers and Christa Marie Somers, property in Overfield Twp. for $260,000.
• Melissa Hobday, executrix, Richard Todd Hobday, executor, and Austin R. Hobday, deceased, to Melissa Hobday, property in Lemon Twp. for $215,000.
• Fred A. Klimas Jr. to James Allen Faux Jr. and Rebekah P. Williams, property in Monroe Twp. for $25,000.
• Fred A. Klimas Jr. to James Allen Faux Jr. and Rebekah P. Williams, property in Monroe Twp. for $195,938.
• Norman Salsman to William Ely and Bonnie Ely, property in Laceyville for $3,000.
• Benjamin M. Witmer Jr. and Dorothy G. Witmer to Witmer Family LP, property in Tunkhannock Twp. for $125,325.
• Christopher Aaron Williams, administrator, Angela K. Williams, deceased, and Wyoming County sheriff to David Morrison, property in Washington Twp. for $172,815.
• 404-422 Coolbaugh Mountain LP to Ryan C. Jones and Andrea L. Jones, property in Exeter Twp. for $274,950.
William Robert Deacon Jr. and Trisha Lynn Harvey, both of Nicholson.
• Alice Jane Powers, late of Nicholson, letters testamentary, Betty Coleman, c/o attorney Judd B. Fitze, 7 Marion St., Tunkhannock.
• Kittie Kelly Roemer, aka Kittie K. Roemer, late of Tunkhannock Twp., letters testamentary, Robert H. Roemer Jr., c/o attorney Judd B. Fitze 7 Marion St., Tunkhannock.
• Ruth Ann Dunlap, late of Meshoppen Twp., letters testamentary, Diane Lynn O’Malley and Robert Wallace Dunlap, co-executors, c/o attorney Anthony P. Litwin III, 24 E. Tioga St., Tunkhannock.
• Shirley Riland, late of Tunkhannock Twp., letters testamentary, David J. Riland, 1617 Ramblewood Lane, Jamison.
WYOMING COUNTY COURT NOTES appear weekly in the Times-Tribune.
• John Joseph Dougherty and Mary E. Kleback, both of Moosic.
• Thomas J. Kelly, Clarks Summit, to Wayne E. and Kelly R. Broomes, Patterson, N.J.; a property on Cleveland and Cobb avenues, Scranton, for $182,500.
• Grove Textiles Inc., formerly known as Grove Silk Co., Dunmore, to Noble Grove Holdings LLC, Dunmore; six parcels in Dunmore for $593,700.
• William A. and Candace B. Shoemaker, formerly known as Candace B. Popik, to Shoener Properties LLC; a property at 1015 S. Main St., Old Forge, for $155,000.
• Donna Benzeleski Mill, Dickson City, and Louisa Rutkowski Celmer, also known as Louisa W. Rutkowski, Scranton, to David P. and Melanie E. Lee, Dickson City; a property at 552 Morgan St., Dickson City, for $117,600.
• Esther M. Marchington, Hamlin, to Slocum Hollow Properties LLC, Scranton; a property at 518 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton, for $270,900.
• Betty Stahler, 639 Monroe Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Mark Stahler, 188 Harborview North, Lawrence, N.Y., and Alan Stahler, 17 Beechwood Drive, Lawrence, N.Y.
• Dale A. Smith, also known as Dale Ardith Smith, 310 Crestwood Ave., Clarks Summit, letters testamentary to David L. Smith, 80 Honor Park, Joyce St., Moosic, and Richard T. Smith, 722 W. Elm St., Scranton.
• Edward Grill, 200 Lake Scranton Road, Scranton, letters testamentary to Barbara Gustin, 224 Lake Scranton Road, Scranton.
• Yvonne C. Harabin, 313 Delaware St., Jessup, letters of administration to Theresa Dragotto, 372 Lane St., Jessup.
• William J. Jones Sr., 100 Dunda Place, Roaring Brook Twp., letters testamentary to Jennifer Dunda, same address.
• Ramin Azizoghli, 638 Alder St., Scranton, v. Josh Gibson, 1017 Sterling St., Scranton, seeking an amount in excess of that amount requiring compulsory arbitration for injuries suffered May 5 in an automobile accident at Pittston Avenue and Maple Street, Scranton; Jason P. Provinzano, attorney.
STATE TAX LIEN
• Brian D. Field, trading as Loriann Auto, 646 Maple Drive, Dalton; $3,920.78.
• Ronnie G. Lazrovitch and Amy M. Essig, both of Mayfield.
• Alexis Elizabeth Gee, South Abington Twp., and Michael Francis Vera, Laflin.
• Jennifer Tyme v. Justyn Elijah
• August A. Haas to Asumani Kasimu; a property at 206 Pittston Ave., Scranton, for $50,000.
• W. Jack Kalins Inc. to James T. and Nicole Stornable; a property at 400 Hallstead St., Dickson City, for $64,000.
• Anne Marie Mangialaschi, executrix of the estate of Caryl Mangialaschi, Scranton, to Keshav Rai and Mamta Ghalay, Scranton; a property at 2304 Prospect Ave., Scranton, for $83,000.
• William and Mary Ann Grib to Jamine C. Mbae and Karen G. Mbaya-Mbae; a property at Cold Spring Court, Roaring Brook Twp., for $25,000.
• Scranton Prospect Realty LLC to Keystone Community Resources Inc.; a property on Country Club Road, South Abington Twp., for $2,062,500.
• MTGLQ Investors LP, Irvine, Calif., to Nancy Leger, Scranton; a property at 1709 Luzerne St., Scranton, for $48,100.
• Barbara S. Carlo, Lakeland, Fla., to Robert John Jr. and Linda Armstrong, Carbondale; a property at 110 Cottage St., Carbondale, for $82,000.
• Angelo Reich and Jean Marie Feduchak, co-executors of the estate of Eleanor Reich, and Michael J. Ricci and Jean Marie Feduchak, co-trustees of the Antoinette Reich trust, Michael A. Ricci, individually, and Mark A. Feduchak, individually, to Janice T. Reich; a property at 314 Jackson St., Olyphant, for $40,000.
• Sarah L. Eynon, formerly known as Sarah L. Whalen, now by marriage Sarah L. Effertz and Kurt Effertz, Scranton, to Amanda L. Allman, Scranton; a property at 227 Reese St., Scranton, for $95,500.
• Derek A. Gregory, Scranton, and Anthony and Trudy Nesbeth, Scranton; a property at 1208 Rock St., Scranton, for $67,980.
• James M. Poncavage, 242 Prescott Ave., Scranton, letters of administration to John J. Poncavage, 403 the Hideout, Lake Ariel.
• Ann M. Regan, 2751 Boulevard Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Ann Marie Watkins, 176 College Ave., P.O. Box 233, Factoryville.
• Francis C. Sershen, 85 Sturges Road, Peckville, letters testamentary to Cheryl L. Sershen, 22727 Earlmist Drive, Spring, Texas, and Cosmo J. Mustacchio, 99 W. Filbert St., Archbald.
• Jennifer Scott, 1785 Newton Ransom Blvd., Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Cassandra Rupert, 2608 Ransom Road, Clarks Summit.
• Mary E. McAndrew, 675 St. Mary’s Villa Road, Elmhurst Twp., letters testamentary to Nancy Foley, 112 Larkspur Road, Roaring Brook Twp.
• Anne O’Malley, also known as Nancy O’Malley, 100 Terrace Lane, Scranton, letters testamentary to Christine Cawley Knott, 3289 Wagner Road, Allison Park.
• Patricia Lee Pasierb, 103 Laurel Ridge Drive, Jefferson Twp., letters testamentary to Leila Pasierb, same address.
• Samantha Lee Studders, 173 Stewart St., Old Forge, v. Kathleen Knott, 2024 Washburn St., Scranton, and Carmen L. Knott, 721 Lewis St., Scranton, seeking an amount foregoing cause of action in excess of $50,000 on two counts for injuries suffered July 7, 2016, in an automobile accident on Route 6, Glenburn Twp.; Bruce S. Zero, attorney.